Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws myogenlabs
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
403938 Posts in 54630 Topics by 30294 Members - Latest Member: weijia3111 August 15, 2018, 08:16:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Wondering what condition you guys prefer me - Stage or Off season condition?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wondering what condition you guys prefer me - Stage or Off season condition?  (Read 2306 times)

Offline petitskinny

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Definitelu off season : the bigger, the stronger, the sexier !

Offline FreezerBoi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Off season for sure!! YOu still look muscular, and you are much more curvy and healthy looking.

Sometimes people lean up too much for "stage condition" and they look unhealthy.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Make Her Huge
Both honestly have their merits.  The bulky off-season shape is attractive to me because it represents sheer size and strength at any cost.  Being bigger is always better!

That being said, the more shredded, stage-ready body shows a lot of great details that aren't always visible.  Vascularity, striations...

I'm personally always going to lean towards off-season, but you look great either way!

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Username13

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Almost impossible to answer, they both have their merits with no downside. I guess if it was for muscle worship I would prefer stage, but for domination, I'd prefer off season. Gun to my head, I'd go with off season. One of those "no wrong answer" questions though, and it's fitting that it's a 50/50 split in this poll.

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    43.33%
While I appreciate the amount of work that needs to go into looking ripped and vascular, I have to say that when it comes down to it, I do prefer the softer and more feminine off-season look on an FBB. On many women, the face also fills out and looks much less gaunt.

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline taoschild

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
    • Beautiful Female Bodybuilder Rankings
Your beautiful in any condition.  The amount of hard work you put in is obvious and that alone is attractive.  I would probably stay away from being in contest condition too long as it probably isn't as healthy

Offline genin723

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
I kinda like the stage condition. I love seeing the veins popping under the skin and the separation of the pec muscles. I know off season is nice too, but on the stage when you're shredded and fit gets me running hot.

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    63.33%
you are great Christal but I must admit I am attracted by offseason, as I like the max size and strength

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Wondering what condition you guys prefer me - Stage or Off season condition?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx