Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572515 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:59:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  *hopefully the start of something* THE DEBT COLLECTOR
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: *hopefully the start of something* THE DEBT COLLECTOR  (Read 6987 times)

Offline buddon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
*hopefully the start of something* THE DEBT COLLECTOR
« on: April 18, 2018, 10:54:45 pm »
The DEBT COLLECTOR

Heavy Metal music blasted out the speakers at ear splitting levels in this dimly lit basement . Only clangs of iron plates and deep throatal grunts clashed alongside the raging beat as Pete sat staring in pure terror. The walls pulsed and dripped with sweat, the air roasted his lungs as he panicked and struggled against his restraints "Please-please, am sorry - jus please let me go" tears streaming down his face. He had gone into shock and was now trashing around in his chair, he'd cracked "LET ME GO!!" Pete screamed *CLANG *CRASH Two 120 lbs old school dumbbells thundered on to the floor causing, Pete's mind jolted back in the room.
////

Blood pumped hard through Ciara's enormous biceps, thick fat vains ran over her heavily tattooed 26" python's as she hammer curled to the music like in a trance rep after rep. Her eye's were shut tight and her thick jaw clenched grunting and spitting through her teeth as the feeling of the pump took hold. "GGGRRRDSHHH - GGGRRRDSHHH - AAAUURRHH-GGGRRRDSHH" She was like a mechanic, a juggernaut of thick swollen mass.
Quiters Never Win & Winners Never Quit

Offline buddon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: *hopefully the start of something* THE DEBT COLLECTOR
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 01:42:31 am »
  The DEBT COLLECTOR

Ciara's double barrel chest heaved from the effort as she threw her head back in sweet pump hell. Her gargantuan arms hung down burning an intense fire, pumping pure battery acid. Solid thick twitching chucks of muscle dripped with beads of sweat. Hard bulging biceps flared out with angry tricep hooks, her furiously jacked fore arms ran covered in vains.

Pete's eye's could not take in this sight, it had to be a nightmare, it couldn't have been real. He was only about six feet from this carnival freak show and this monster had been doing this for an hour straight "Jus please, let me go' his head slump down in, sobbing.

Ciara's head stopped spinning with euphoria as she looked down at Pete." HEY!!!" she roared over the pounding music" MOTHER FUCK!!!" before Pete could react she was across the room, like a dear in headlights he froze. Pain and pressure shocked his tiny mind."Urgh!! Fucker how'd ye like dat!" Ciara snatched him up in a side headlock trapping the back of his skull against her massive bicep and mashing his face with her furious fore arm. Ciara grinded in the hold relishing in the muffled screams she felt as her gargantuan arm engulfed his head.Pete was in agony. Pain like he'd never felt before and just as he thought he couldn't take it, it stopped.

Pete awoke in a plain white room on a couch. "ugh what the?" his vision blurred and his head ached "What's goin-" "Your not brain damaged, good" Came a husky voice from somewhere in the room. Pete stumbled around falling to the floor "Plea Please don't hurt me I'll do anything Plea-" throwing his hands up "Shut the fuck up!" Ciara snapped. Pete's view from the was terrifying. A 5"8 286lbs juggernaut of tattooed she beef. She was still wearing her cut up black muscle vest exposing her bloated solid roid gut and grey baggy sweat pants. Her face was pure bitch, thick jawline, high cheekbones and big lips "Now you ain't getting out of this" Ciara have a very blunt way of talking, Pete began to sob again, "I don't know you, was just walking home and-" "ARGH! THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY!" Ciara roared stomping to him hoisting him up in a bear hug "oooooffffftttt" all the air shot from his lungs at once. Shock and panic ran throughout his body before she released and he crumbled to the floor gasping for air

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 10:48:44 am »
Great start, especially the description - would love this character to have a sensual encounters

Offline buddon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 02:38:59 pm »
The DEBT COLLECTOR part 2

"Get the fuck up bitch!" Ciara barked at the quivering mess on her floor. "You got three seconds" the colossal mass of furry warned. The wind had not got back to his lungs, her bearhug was brief but brutal, laying face down struggle to breathe or lift himself up. "I don't ask twice dickweed" she growled down but he was unable to move "Okay, have it your way" And with one powerful had she slammed down into the small of his back grabbing at his belt 'YYAARRGGGHH!' Pete yelped as Ciara hoisted him like a sandbag. "Right, 411,take a seat!" she exclaimed hurling Pete like a ragdoll back onto the couch. "Listen closely Pete, I hate repeating myself mother fucker" She addressed him in a serious deep tone as Pete rolled up on the couch. Her enormous broad shoulders were like atlas stones covered in ink her lats spread out for feet as put her hands on her wide hips, puffing out her herculean pecs "The deal is, your ass is mine..." Pete red face had now turned pale  "You owe six and a half grand to Mr Martin, gambling debts..." Pete wide eyed and nodded "You see, I workout at this hardcore gym he owns and every once in a while I collect the debt..." Pete shook his head "Shh-shh" Ciara gently shooshed him bringing one finger up to her ring pierced lips. Her fore arm was thicker than his thigh as it bunched up her gargantuan beefed up bicep head.

The fear on his face was turning her on. Ciara took one step forward causing Pete to finch in fear, Ciara loved the intimidating force she held, sadisticly smiling to herself as she took a seat next to him. Her elbow on the back of the couch as she ran her fingers through short crop of red and black hair with the other side shaved. "Please-I'll pay-anything" Pete began, she laughed "It's far too late for that now...Only two options you have is either to have your neck snapped... Or broken"

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 04:50:29 pm »
I'm liking this! Nice job buddon! K+++ Chapters could be longer, but I really like what I'm reading.  :clap:

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 10:38:12 am »
Please continue! I like this.

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2018, 06:52:13 pm »
i love this one. please write more
k+

Offline buddon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 04:19:21 pm »
 THE DEBT COLLECTOR

This statement left a dead chill in the air as Pete was now transfixed on Ciara's thick swollen bicep head flex and split into huge chucks as she stoked her hair. "Fuckin huge ain't they" as she herself mavled at the size and girth of her arm, sitting forward slowly raising both her gargantuan pythons up into a colossal double biceps. "Twenty-six inches of pure steel ahh" pumping out the flex, "Wanna see something cool?" Pete gluped hard and dry.

Ciara snatched him by the back of the neck, her thick stumpy fingers were rough from years of lifting and gripped like a vice effortlessly rag dolling Pete across the room through the door “We all set up in here?!?”

Pete was staring at a small octagon cage with big light rigs beaming down on it “Fuckin love this shit!” Ciara licked her lips as she dragged him towards the cage and tossed Pete in. “Let's get rolling” Ciara barked as as slim blad headed man jumped in locking the cage, camera in hand and started filming.

Pete stumbled back to his feet, backing away with his hands up ‘no no no please’ he panicked but Ciara like a bull charge. BANG! All 286lbs of her freaky bulk tackled him against the cage side BANG! BANG! BANG! Three more gut wrenching shoulder thrusts pummel his mid section, his face blistered a deep shocking purple. Ciara double hooked his legs hosting him up before she spun round suplexing him down with authority. She crashed down with a sickening thud. “Boom! BITCH!” Ciara rolled up shouting into the camera “Think you could fuck with this?” she boasted leaning into the lense with her enormous round deltoid pounding her fist on her thick pecs like a bass drum ‘How yo ass would end up! Get up bitch! ‘Ciara yanked Pete to his feet like a toy, he stumbled n slurred like he was drunk he never saw it coming KABANG! In a flash Ciara whipped him in to meet her solid clothesline with such force he completely 360” flipping all the way round before splattering on the mat “Yey Bitch! Got yo ass spinning! “ she still had her meat hook flexed as she pumped it and kissed the thick swollen head

Pete’s body was in shock, he couldn't hear clearly or breathe lying there on the mat. He felt another yank at his arm and then Boom! He was back on the floor. “A ain't even broken a sweat yet” but all her trash talk fell on deaf ears “Now this is for all you freaks out there” Ciara circled around to his side “Check this shit” she winked into the camera as she squatted down before throwing her massive frame into the air KABANG! With all the grace of a ton of bricks she bombed an elbow drop ‘Huh!?! Yo want more’ grinding her huge arm into the small of his back, she rolled through dropping five more in rapid fire

Ciara turned to the camera and started flexing her gargantuan upper torso “Think we snuff this bitch” she turned her massive wide back to the camera stomping over to the heap that uses to be Pete. He was whimpering like a dog that been hit by a car. “Don't worry, it's all over now” Ciara flipped him up and over her shoulders like a sand bag in a torture rack “Scream baby” Ciara crunched in the hold walking into the centre of the cage. Pete could only gargle. Ciara wrenched in hold “Here we go!” She pressed him up before throwing him down over her knee in a spine splitting back breaker *CRUNCH! Petes body slumped like a broken according as Ciara dumped his twitching body to the mat “Woo! Did you hear that, Fuck Yeah!” Ciara took such joy and pleasure from this “He's crippled for sure” marveling at her handy work. He wasn't dead but circling the drain “let's end this” Ciara dropped down behind him locking up his head with one thick inked arm, looking into the the camera she planted her hand on the top of his head, which looked tiny in comparison to her bulbus swollen bicep meat “Night night”and with one quick jarring yank she snapped his neck with a pop and dropped him

Ciara jumped up throwing up her biceps and flexed hard “Real fuckin deal…Stone cold Killah!” She powered on into a most muscular pose. Ciara's whole upper half doubled in size, even Dan the camera man was intimated “Uurrgssshhh! Break yo ass in two” She eased up blowing a kiss to the camera “Till next time Bitches”

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2018, 12:35:19 pm »
Awesome! Would love to see more of Ciara in action.

Offline buddon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2018, 12:44:55 am »
I think I'll start something with the Ciara...if you all dig it... Thank you for feed back

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 04:09:31 pm »
I think I'll start something with the Ciara...if you all dig it... Thank you for feed back

id love that!

Offline buddon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 01:21:54 am »
I'm working on something, sorry if it's taking time but I want to get a good flow going ...Anything you'd like Ciara to do? Feed back is always welcome

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2018, 07:18:44 pm »
no worries, take your time.
love your writing

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2018, 03:43:47 am »
Happy to see you back! Just a thought: She could abduct someone, killing his guards. A ransom demand or just a snatch and grab.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2018, 11:00:29 am »
Hi Bud, terrific story.  A couple of things I really like the idea of. 

One that you had her training while her future victim watched.  That is a really good concept.

And the cage.  That works really well too.  Maybe she could be locked in with a few guys?

You're a really good writer, so the main thing I think most of us would like to see is more.  Maybe talk about the main characters' thinking and emotions, if you can.

Great story !  :clap:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  *hopefully the start of something* THE DEBT COLLECTOR

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View