Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
414446 Posts in 55802 Topics by 30027 Members - Latest Member: Elena_inked_fit September 24, 2018, 03:48:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Our Powerful Female Ancestors
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Our Powerful Female Ancestors  (Read 1424 times)

Offline OldSchmoe67

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Our Powerful Female Ancestors
« on: November 29, 2017, 11:08:49 pm »
Some interesting, technologically deft findings about strong arms and the history of women.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/11/strong-women-did-lot-heavy-lifting-ancient-agrarian-societies

Offline governor

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Our Powerful Female Ancestors
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 04:27:20 am »
I've always suspected Eve was built by God to be much more muscular than modern-day woman has become. I wonder when the changes happened. If that's the case, that might explain why many of us find stronger women attractive. That's how we would have been wired 5000 years ago.

Offline OldSchmoe67

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 08:04:53 am »
5000 years ago? Read that again.

The changes have been evolutionary. There aren't moments in evolution. That isn't how it works.

Believers, sheesh.

Offline Patrick_Henry

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • the BIGGER, the better..
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 12:29:17 pm »
built by God to be much more muscular than modern-day woman has become..

Governor..
I have noticed tho, last 25 years.. average women are getting progressively larger & more muscular. And the rates of women head-of-households, college attendance, other typically male-dominated metrics are increasing. I believe we've (Western world) entered in to a cultural era that is leading to female-dominance.

And like everything, it's in flux (& whether u believe it's good or bad, is subjective).. I believe men will return to (recent, traditional) dominance at some point.. but I'm enjoying things now. And I've been blessed with a (dominant) Alpha wife. All that said, I still do all the driving: I rarely trust women behind the wheel. Forgive me..

87fg

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 02:22:42 pm »
Like we have all suspected, women as far as being physically weak is not natural. It depends on the environment and not just biology. The ancient farmers lived in a society that required physical strength and thus women had it. Now, certain societies are having health problems from being too sedentary. Humans are still evolving, so it is not impossible to say that women could get stronger if natural selection favored that trait. Also we have a greater knowledge  of the human body, so who knows what we will have in the future to manipulate our own biology. Genetic engineering is no longer a science fiction concept.

Offline governor

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 02:45:51 am »
I do remember having to read in high school or college lit a book about a lady who came to America from Lithuania. In Lithuania she was a naturally muscular and strong woman. Got here and she lost it. I suspect it's the Western lifestyle that's cost women their muscles.

Offline bkrugby

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 02:43:21 pm »
I tend to agree with the statement that it is environment. I like to think the reason we see more and more women lifting, getting stronger, is that it's just more popular than it used to be.  Always, economic freedoms, the internet, inst@gram, etc. 

Back in the hunter gatherer days, you didn't have a choice.  You either caught your food, or you starved.  And if you weren't hunting, you were doing some kind of manual labor to help the tribes.  As civilizations developed and become more advanced, classes developed and gender roles became more rigid.  For whatever reason, most societies moved in a direction of making women more and more subservient to men.  Not that women didn't work and there are societies where women were still strong (think like Mongolia).

Offline knufflschmoe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 04:54:11 pm »
When you regard women on old pieces of art ,paintings ,sculptures you can see that thea often
not only show more voluptous curves then the modern skinny idols in modern art & film,but also
a more muscular tone beneth that curves ........
...... for sure most women at work inancient days must have developed more muscle by their hard work
       in farms & field - except for noble women who deidn`t have to work physically

Offline nclaughlin

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 12:19:43 am »
I recall growing up in the sixties that the most popular women were these tiny little shrimps (e.g., Twiggy).  This is not true today.  And women know it!

Offline PEABUTR

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 04:08:13 pm »
My father was ww2 stationed in Italy, told me about the women that worked on the farms young and old had biceps the size of softballs and as hard as baseballs. Later on my mother was in the hospital for a operation in the sixties, dad was walking around heard this nurse come out of a room told the orderlies to strap her down. He walk over saw this woman in bed throwing those guys around like rag dolls. Asking what's going on nurse said she needs to give her shot nurse said I have never seen arms like that on a woman before and strong and I can't understand her. dad listen then spoke she looked at him and started talking to him she settled down dad told the nurse to give her the shot, then the nurse said what language is that Italian. Found out she married a american but never picked up the english husband died and she got sick and came there, found out she wanted to leave Italy so she wouldn't have work on farm, but she brought her strength with her

talk to the nurse

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Our Powerful Female Ancestors

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx