clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws buffycam
myogenlabs
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
395768 Posts in 53055 Topics by 30967 Members - Latest Member: Hammer63 June 22, 2018, 05:22:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: How can I know the pix I post aren't already on the FORUM?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Q & A: How can I know the pix I post aren't already on the FORUM?  (Read 296 times)

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    6.67%
Saradas has so-o-o many pages, it is difficult to go through ALL of them to make sure I am posting a pic for the first time.  Please help me.   :thanks:

Spend a few minutes checking the area you plan to post in to be sure it's the best spot for your contribution.  Or, if you have it, use the 'search' function to find threads of the same activity / artist / athlete / etc.  Then look through and see if the content is already in the area.  If you put in a bit of effort and don't post images that are on the same page of the topic, at least you will be doing better then a lot of posters. 

Sadly image hosts turn the file names into meaningless squiggles so you can't search for a specific file name.  And while there are reverse image search engines that search by the actual image content, they are far from working reliably and have only a small portion of the images on the web.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: How can I know the pix I post aren't already on the FORUM?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx