Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws www.getroids.net
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
418882 Posts in 55119 Topics by 30035 Members - Latest Member: Kota1212 December 16, 2018, 01:06:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Scope of your Fetish
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scope of your Fetish  (Read 5281 times)

Offline mooretiger

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Scope of your Fetish
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2017, 01:45:25 am »
hard to ever explain what somebody likes.
I have 2 very physical jobs with all male co-workers. those are men I work with.... I see pics of male bodybuilders , they look like silly oiled up sissies......nothing but for- show muscles. doesn't do ANYTHING for me.I see a developed fbb , a big turn on. hard to explain.

Offline honduras97

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 07:24:48 pm »
I don't ever remember getting aroused by muscular men (or any men for that matter). On the other hand, I remember vididly having sexual fantasies about women stronger and more muscular than myself at a very young age. For me, it has always boiled down to femdom aspect of it, at least to some degree. I don't usually get turned on by "normal" looking girls, although if I know that a girl is physically capable (say a highly skilled MMA fighter) of overpowering me, then I don't really care if she has visible muscle or not (it is a plus however).

That being said, even if I have been attracted to some very large women who have obiously been on PEDS with signs of virilization clearly visible, they still have to maintain a level of femininity where it's clear that they are indeed women. I don't consider myself a homophobe of any sort, but my fetish has been limited exclusively to women for as long as I've had it. And sometimes I wonder if life would be better without having it, as it tends to impose some hard limits on my dating life, at least if I want to meet women I'm genuinely attracted to.

Offline pakeha

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2017, 02:36:22 pm »
This thread has been intriguing and surprising for me - surprising in that I didn't realize how many schmoes had an attraction to male muscle as well as female muscle. Interesting that 'so many' (albeit a small number responding so far) are gender-agnostic muscle fetishists.

The genesis of my kink was my aunt and her thick arms, so for as long as I can remember, women and strength have been hard-wired into my brain. It developed through into my teens with random things like a girl beating-up a guy at school, martina navratalova's arms, muscle & fitness mag and discovering laura coombes, bev francis, claudia wilbourn etc etc... then into WPW... and of course into the world of sessions.

To describe the attraction female muscle has for me, firstly the aesthetic of muscle is in itself, a massive turn-on - if I spot the thickness of a delt or the pop of a vein on a woman from a mile away, I'm instantly stimulated. However that look triggers a deeper psycho-sexual association with being controlled... having my power taken away from me... being totally emasculated by, what society stereotypes as the 'weaker sex'. Having a woman very visibly challenge those preconceptions, and be confident enough to own a supposedly male attribute of hyper-muscularity, is amazing. There's nowhere for a fbb to hide - whatever she does and wherever she goes, her life choice of being muscular is there for all to see, and... she doesn't care about people's negative opinions.

When I'm in the presence of a muscle woman, electricity runs through my body. In a session, she's not being apologetic for what she has achieved - she stands before me and openly and proudly flexes. Her face and her actions say - I have muscle... I'm 10x stronger than you... and here I am - look at my muscle, look how thick it is... and tell me how powerful and dominant I am.

When a fbb then crosses the line from muscle to sexuality, my worlds collide and I'm in heaven :)

87fg

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2017, 02:47:01 pm »
The idea of a living sculpture I believe is what attracts men to a muscular woman. It does accentuate the female form mostly the lower body. 

Offline I like strong women

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2017, 05:40:29 pm »
always been attracted to physically strong women- the concept that a woman could be stronger- able to force herself upon me- is one of the things that attracted me. so bodybuilding is incidental- acrobats, gymnasts, athletic women, big strong women are the erotic symbol for me.

Offline outmuscled

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 01:14:45 am »
I also find it a pretty big turn on if a woman can overpower me, or other men. I can't pretend to understand the scope of it entirely, but there's some type of mix of the taboo nature of it all, along with the role reversal aspect of it.

I think it's this, the role reversal. It's the erotic surprise of a woman who can beat the men at their own game of strength and muscularity and make you want to cede the role of master to her in a completely authentic way, not as some false sub/dom fantasy role play.
With the really developed bodybuilders, it's as if the sight of those swollen erect muscles almost cuckolds you out of your own masculinity.

I prefer muscle but all types of female strength turns me on, so I do notice some big hefty women as well, namely the ones who are pretty solid rather than wobbly fat and who outweigh me by 40 pounds, since I reckon that's the point at which my male muscular advantage is cancelled out.
In fact, my only defeat to a woman has come at the hands of this type of physique (alas she was embarassed by her power and stopped playing when she realised she genuinely had the upper hand) while I've grappled a few weight trained women (but nothing like bodybuilders) and won pretty easily.
(obviously big heavy women are not without muscle either, it's just a case of it being hidden under the body fat - in fact they can carry a lot of muscle in their core).

It's the muscles that really do it for me though from an aesthetic point of view. The thrill of being faced with a woman with a stunning physique, who's harder than me, broader than me, with bigger muscles and makes me feel like the soft, weak one (which I'm actually not).
It's strictly limited to women but I'm fine with a butch look and some virilising effects like the deeper voice (in fact that's a turn on, as it shows she's pushed the boundaries and makes her seem more alpha) and not others like thinning hair or enlarged jaws.

The urge I have with such women is to both test and feel their strength, so wrestling, lift and carry, mutual bearhugs
It has to be gentle despite the competitive aspects of wrestling. No beatdowns or cruel dommes. I guess I just want to be squeezed!

For me the taboo is not female muscle (which I think is more accepted now) but the role reversal, and the physical surrender of a man to woman, which even a lot of strong women are not comfortable with. It threatens their feminity just as much as your masculinity. It takes a mentally strong woman to handle being physically stronger and want to explore those dynamics.

Offline GAP

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2017, 03:50:54 am »
For me the taboo is not female muscle (which I think is more accepted now) but the role reversal, and the physical surrender of a man to woman, which even a lot of strong women are not comfortable with. It threatens their feminity just as much as your masculinity. It takes a mentally strong woman to handle being physically stronger and want to explore those dynamics.

This is basically how I feel as well. I have never been to a session (I like my teeth intact) but I fantasize about this scenario as it feels interesting to have a muscular female overpower me and I submit.

Offline JoshHornby

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2017, 04:04:52 am »
Not remotely into the domination aspect. I just like jacked up women. 6 weeks or so out of a contest for preference. A woman with some male characteristics, to be sure. But it's a slippery slope. I like a big jaw and strong cheekbones on a woman, even a non muscular one. But someone like Joanie "Chyna" Laurer before her facial surgery is too much. I like a big nose, but Anne Sheehan is too much. Not saying there's anything wrong with either, just not my thing. It's sort of like having a limit on what you like for breast size on a woman.

I've never wanted to suck a dick, but I'd go to town on a big clit. But only if the clit is from PED use. A clit just being really big seems weird to me, as weird as the whole thing is to begin with, I guess. I'm pretty convinced you've gotta be at least a bit bi to find a heavy PED using woman attractive, and I'm okay with that about myself

87fg

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2017, 03:45:53 am »
I think the reason men like the mixed wrestling aspect is that women are showing physical power. It is not just the muscle itself, it is seeing it in motion. Normally, it is rare that you see a woman of such impressive physical stature carrying a man around like a baby. Actually there could just be a separate bodyscissor  fetish. The woman does not have to be muscular, but just have strong legs. The fact that it was once taboo for women to show power becomes enticing when this restriction is lifted. I do think women also get enjoyment out this as well. They may like the idea that can challenge many men on a physical level.

Offline GAP

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2017, 08:20:27 am »
Indeed. To me, it is the power that is attractive and not just the muscle.

Offline MadameXena

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Xena Wrestles
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2018, 12:27:01 am »
I love muscle and with that, athletic endeavour. The harder the sport, the more I like to watch it. The more I would prefer to do it myself.

More than I like seeing it, I like having it. Being strong, being physical and being able to perform above and beyond the norm or what would be expected of me. I have been in that space for so long even with injuries that I sometimes forget just how "not normal" I really am.

But what was a pretty isolated space is starting to get more crowded as women start to "allow" themselves to actually try to be physically powerful. Women have always been strong - you only need to look at images of tribal women carrying large loads on their heads to realise that life has always required people to step up, regardless of gender. With more and more starting to drop the filters on their perceptions of what it is to be female, we will start to see more muscular women. More women showing how strong they are. More women showing competitive fire and grit. We are starting to see it in almost every other sport ...

Except bodybuilding - which is desperately trying to hide the raw, primal energy that it takes to carve a body out of flesh and blood. Is it just me or do bodybuilding competitions seem to want the women to be pretty, ephemeral and untouched by heavy objects?

Damn good thing that there are women out there that just do their thing regardless.
Big, Blonde & Beautiful

Offline mus2kgen

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2018, 04:58:07 pm »
It's always been the asthetic and the attitude and fotitude that comes with; going against the grain and setting themselves apart because they are passionate about their sport.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2018, 04:34:13 pm »
For me it's mostly about how they look, with lean muscle being part of their total feminine package.  An FBB doesn't need an angelic supermodel face and hair, but a woman with an ugly face, or an uncomplimentary/unfeminine hairstyle isn't going to be as interesting to me as a decent looking face and hair.  Laura Creavalle has a pretty face, some might say exotic, but her 1993 Ms. O hairdo was a non-starter, IMO. 

I discovered my interest in muscular females in the late 80s/early 90s when most amateur competitors weren't that huge but had a different aesthetic, included very few with breast implants, especially disproportionate ones like are so common now (Aleesha Young...).  The strength aspect doesn't really factor in for me.  I don't care if she got that physique with the pink dumbbells or by deadlifting 500 lbs.  It's the exotic look of lean muscle, especially contest or near contest shape, and the dark tan that does it for me.  Many off-season/bulk season women's bodies don't look anything like they do on-season, depending on how much bodyfat they carry or rebound to.  For some, the fact that they weight train and are muscular underneath all that might be hidden by how they look, so much so that their blocky/blobby body might appear like they're just overweight. 

Maybe this should be a post for the threads about dudes here seeking muscular women as mates.  Be prepared that for some, most of the year they don't look like how you may fantasize them to be, as they appear for a month or two around contest time.

Getting back on topic.  Don't give a lick about their male counterparts in the sport.  Sure, one could appreciate their hard work and resulting aesthetic, but as an art lover, I know what I like, and I like decent looking women with ripped muscular physiques. 

Offline Rossi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2018, 07:57:26 am »
I have always been drawn to strong women. Pumped muscles as they workout or pose in photo shoots.

Offline crushee

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2018, 08:13:29 am »
Hi,
As far I remember, I have always been attracted to female muscles.
(Many) years ago, when I was a school boy, I could see, sitting behind my desk, a window in the building opposite the street. Sometimes, the lady living in this room would clean the window bare arms. I was fascinated by her muscled arms: one holding the window and the other polishing the window pane... She had great biceps!
I also remember, on my way to school, following almost everyday a lady with huge calves, and especially  when exiting the underground with her calves contracting to their maximum going up the stairs...
Later on, I married a muscled girl who practiced ballet and swimming...

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Scope of your Fetish

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View