Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
www.getroids.net clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
417950 Posts in 55056 Topics by 30038 Members - Latest Member: johnsethi December 12, 2018, 09:01:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Scope of your Fetish
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scope of your Fetish  (Read 5248 times)

Offline outmuscled

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
Re: Scope of your Fetish
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2018, 12:57:43 am »
I agree.  I love the aspect of the taboo role reversal with a woman stronger than a man yet I also appreciate the beauty, hard work, and vasularity of these powerful women.  Perhaps strangely, I never really enjoyed hyper male muscle - in fact I think it is unattractive.

Hear hear. I look at men and women with very different "to be" and "to have" perspectives. With men it's a case of do I want to be like them and do I want to have their muscles, and so I can sometimes admire men aesthetically but there's no attraction. With women, it's a more visceral feeling of do I want to have them and hold them against me ... or not.
And in terms of what I want to be, I like being slim, fit and defined enough to attract women, but I really wouldn't want to be such a big muscular brute that no woman could realistically overpower me. That would eliminate an important part of my fantasy life! And it just goes against my sense of self.

So since I don't want to be like male bodybuilders, I don't like their look either. Which ironically is probably how most women view my beloved female bodybuilders!

It will come as no surprise to those of you share my attraction to often frankly quite masculine fbbs (which I realise is not everybody on here, maybe even a minority) that the the flipside of that that sexual taste is that I don't really identify as hyper-masculine. Just as a male - whose attraction is nevertheless exclusively towards females.

Offline versmuscle12

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2018, 06:42:29 pm »
I agree.  I love the aspect of the taboo role reversal with a woman stronger than a man yet I also appreciate the beauty, hard work, and vasularity of these powerful women.  Perhaps strangely, I never really enjoyed hyper male muscle - in fact I think it is unattractive.

Hear hear. I look at men and women with very different "to be" and "to have" perspectives. With men it's a case of do I want to be like them and do I want to have their muscles, and so I can sometimes admire men aesthetically but there's no attraction. With women, it's a more visceral feeling of do I want to have them and hold them against me ... or not.
And in terms of what I want to be, I like being slim, fit and defined enough to attract women, but I really wouldn't want to be such a big muscular brute that no woman could realistically overpower me. That would eliminate an important part of my fantasy life! And it just goes against my sense of self.

So since I don't want to be like male bodybuilders, I don't like their look either. Which ironically is probably how most women view my beloved female bodybuilders!

It will come as no surprise to those of you share my attraction to often frankly quite masculine fbbs (which I realise is not everybody on here, maybe even a minority) that the the flipside of that that sexual taste is that I don't really identify as hyper-masculine. Just as a male - whose attraction is nevertheless exclusively towards females.

I think this is well said and I am very much in this boat.  While I am probably not as much into the masculine FBBs you describe (though I still would indulge), I have a big attraction to transgendered women, particularly very tall and large.  I do prefer a feminine aesthetic as far as facial features and some curves, but it also drives me wild to think about a woman who is not only much larger and more powerful than me, but also has a much bigger unit.   

With this in mind, I prefer to stay fit but as lean and cut as possible, so as to juxtapose against a woman and maximize the size difference. 

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2018, 07:41:22 pm »

I think this is well said and I am very much in this boat.  While I am probably not as much into the masculine FBBs you describe (though I still would indulge), I have a big attraction to transgendered women, particularly very tall and large.  I do prefer a feminine aesthetic as far as facial features and some curves, but it also drives me wild to think about a woman who is not only much larger and more powerful than me, but also has a much bigger unit.   

With this in mind, I prefer to stay fit but as lean and cut as possible, so as to juxtapose against a woman and maximize the size difference.

Jenna Kroc is your girl!

Offline versmuscle12

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2018, 08:00:12 pm »
Jenna Kroc is your girl!

Yes!  I actually only just recently discovered her.  I would indeed love to have a session with her, but I am married now so that would require permission!

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2018, 08:06:12 pm »
Jenna Kroc is your girl!

Yes!  I actually only just recently discovered her.  I would indeed love to have a session with her, but I am married now so that would require permission!
She could probably satisfy both of you.

Offline versmuscle12

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2018, 08:10:52 pm »
Jenna Kroc is your girl!

She could probably satisfy both of you.

Honestly I have fantasized about this type of scenario but she is not interested, at least not with the candidate I had in mind (Ashley Adair aka Amazon Ashley).

Offline outmuscled

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2018, 01:21:49 pm »
Hmm, I think there's all the difference in the world between a masculine woman and an actual man, and attraction to one doesn't cross over into the other. It is of course possible to be attracted to both, but those are separate desires and it's not just a case of liking muscle on anybody.

You can tell a woman by looking in her eyes as well as between her legs and there is just a different sensibility behind those eyes. There is a female identity there, even if she has the most muscular boobless chest and without hairdo and makeup.
I like the role reversal of how they look and how they make me feel, but the reason it's exciting is precisely because it's a woman who's able to turn the tables on me in this way.

I do sometimes look at some of the rock hard muscle women and do a double take, thinking holy fuck who would penetrate who if you found yourself in her lair, but at the end of the day I know the only part of her anatomy she could stick into me is her finger.

Offline Candy cane

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2018, 07:55:52 pm »
Goddess Kayla woods is the ultimate in perfect amount of muscle and femininity.
She will wrestle men or women. She is in Chicago
So email her at Kaylawoods777@gmail.com

Offline Username13

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2018, 08:41:48 pm »
Very interesting question and I guess my experience goes beyond muscular women, because I just like much larger women in general, i.e. very tall, and powerfully built, even if they have a BBW build.  I am certainly more attracted to more femininity; in other words, I am not attracted to the more masculine "side effects" to very muscular women, just the muscle itself.  However, having said that, I do have an affinity towards transgendered women.  Again, I prefer them to be as feminine as possible, except for what they are packing in their panties.  I have had many sessions (fantasy wrestling/smothering/squash sessions) with very large transgendered women, as large as 6'7" and a different one who was almost 400 lbs.  I do not really think of myself as bisexual or bicurious, but I suppose I am not exactly 100% straight either considering my experiences.  At the end of the day, I think what really draws me in (and I've seen some research on this) is the juxtaposition of it all, i.e. a woman who defies expectations, whether it be due to extremely large size, muscles and/or a penis.  I would be curious to know if anyone else has anything resembling the experiences and interests that I have, particularly when it comes to trans women.

I'm essentially the same. I love trans women and strong women, so when the two combine... well. There are actually quite a few girls out there that combine the two, although not too many that do sessions. Giulia Grandi (giuliatrans.com) is the first to come to mind. over 6'0 and 175+ pounds, and offers the usual session experience.

Offline versmuscle12

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2018, 12:14:06 pm »
I'm essentially the same. I love trans women and strong women, so when the two combine... well. There are actually quite a few girls out there that combine the two, although not too many that do sessions. Giulia Grandi (giuliatrans.com) is the first to come to mind. over 6'0 and 175+ pounds, and offers the usual session experience.

Yeah I remember seeing and reading through her profile when she first started offering sessions.  I was wondering if you or any others had any meetings with her.  She seemed very promising because she had both the legit wrestling/combat skill and also the trans element.

Offline marco76ers

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2018, 03:24:23 pm »
For me, it all started as an early teenager watching some bodybuilders on tv. Here in Brazil, TV coverage was almost non existant (still today), but sometimes a tv show presented a man or a woman with muscles. To see those girls in tiny bikinis posing and showing all their power really got my attention. And why not, seeing a guy also with a very small posing trunk made me wonder if he could get any excitement doing that.

Then came a day when a sports show came up with some highlights from a contest, and I saw a man and a woman posing together. It really caught my attention in a very sexual way. I thought "there is no way they are not excited to be posing there, the girl in a thong, the guy in a tiny suit, he must be getting a boner - although it did not seem to be the case - by being there".

From then on, the mixed pairs became my main focus, I just love the idea of a man and a woman being on the stage, barely naked performing sensual poses demonstrating their power. I started to wonder how would I react if it was me on that stage (and how my dick would react).

But in general, I just prefer the contest posing, when men and women are ate their top, showing almost everything, and all the excitement that comes with it. Seeing a girl in a tiny bikini (or even thongs like nabba) really makes me hard. And why not, even being male, why not admire a guy doing their routine, even more if he is on a boner (which I always wonder that would be my reaction if I ever hit the stage). And in my case, with the two performing together...

Offline Username13

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2018, 04:46:56 pm »

Yeah I remember seeing and reading through her profile when she first started offering sessions.  I was wondering if you or any others had any meetings with her.  She seemed very promising because she had both the legit wrestling/combat skill and also the trans element.

Nope, on the bucket list though. Have some other experiences but probably not appropriate for this board lol.

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2018, 09:00:30 am »
I can't remember when it started, when I was around 14-15 yrs old so 30 yrs ago.
In Italy it was very hard to even have info about muscular ladies, few magazines and talking just about men. Here comes my interest into just WOMEN, never been attracted by muscular men at all, that's probably why I hear the ring when listen to a malish voice on a ultra muscular girl due to large amount of steroids.
I am not attracted particularly by muscles (just like them large and hard on female legs, which is possible without roids). On the other hand I like large breast, large heavy (not implants), so my ideal is a large girl, with a large breast and an impressive strength. So to see a large girl overpower a not trained man or lift a car on a back tyre is the top view!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Scope of your Fetish

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View