Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
418056 Posts in 56686 Topics by 30031 Members - Latest Member: davidgold November 17, 2018, 11:40:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Aleesha Young. Too muscular?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young. Too muscular?  (Read 2907 times)

Offline ThirdRedeemer

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Aleesha Young. Too muscular?
« on: July 20, 2017, 09:52:06 pm »
Greetings to all the friends of the forum.

I know it's an old topic, but I still canĀ“t believe it.

Our Aleesha too muscular to compete in a bodybuilding tournament?

Please. I know that in bodybuilding, not everything is muscle. It is definition, symmetry and other aspects. But it is also where the effort and muscular development of the athletes is rewarded.

Aleesha has a fantastic body. Not allowing an athlete like her to compete, for being "too muscular" is like telling Usain Bolt "Sorry man, you're too fast to compete in a sprint"

What do you think?

Offline autechre

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Aleesha Young. Too muscular?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 10:03:48 pm »
I dont know about too muscular, but she just doesn't have a very aesthetic physique. Her conditioning was off as well in the recent comp where she placed last.

Given bodybuilding is all about aesthetics, she needs to balance her physique better and then should see the results come.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 10:05:15 pm »
You're all entitled to your opinions, but to me, Aleesha has always been one of the most attractive bodybuilders.  The fact that she is one of the most muscular women in the history of the world is pretty special, but I think many fans who like to chat online on forums or Facebook can caught up in drama or contest results and lose perspective when it comes to what SHE - and not some judges or a sanctioning organization - represents.  Aleesha's level of muscularity and hardness is nothing short of amazing.  She's on an extremely short list of women - hell, of humans, period(!) - who have ever achieved that combination. I appreciate it for what it is: fucking remarkable.
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site

Offline autechre

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 07:58:54 am »
I dont know about too muscular, but she just doesn't have a very aesthetic physique. Her conditioning was off as well in the recent comp where she placed last.

Given bodybuilding is all about aesthetics, she needs to balance her physique better and then should see the results come.

Well...looking over those who had placed above her, most of them, whilst less muscular (the winner a lot less), weren't exactly what you'd call 'feminine looking', especially in the face, many with very unnaturally square and large jaws and noses and immaciated features (dieting down too hard), whilst Aleesha looked really nice (much better than in previous contests) on that score - yes, she will always have a relatively 'blocky' physique, so in my book won't (or shouldn't) ever win the Rising Phoenix, but she overall didn't look that bad at all in the physique at the Omaha Pro, especially when I thought the powers-that-be had encouraged the competitors over the last year to come in a bit smoother and less servely dieted down as that look wasn't going down well with the fans and sponsors.

I was refering more to Aleesha's physique not being very aesthetic. Aside from being a little soft, she does have a fairly blocky physique. If she can refine it a little, and come in conditioned, she'll kick some ass ;)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline PEABUTR

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 02:18:42 pm »
And that's why they should have their own stage, keep the mandie pandie's on the other side.......

Offline john550

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 04:45:52 pm »
Poor public relations, not too muscular. In BB does not exist "too muscular".
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Offline muslmstr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 07:17:19 pm »
Here is the answer to your question: NO.  Not only no, but HELL NO.  Case closed. 

Offline knufflschmoe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2017, 08:18:02 am »
 ;) no not at all she is too big !
    especially in off-season (combined with her fake boobs ,which nevertheless I find very sexy !..)

even ripped (which normally I don`t appreciate so much ) she is very appealing

perhaps she could be a bit taller , but no problem ......(muscle appear even bigger at the short one ..)

Offline Spook345

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2017, 04:19:54 pm »
Bigger is always the best. I certainly don't thinks she's too big. But you are right in the eyes of the judges they her as too big. Which is wrong. Why can't they have a different eight class for the bigger more muscular women... And why is this never an issue in the male bodybuilders. More fan base for the bigger fbb's and more coverage is needed to keep female bodybuilding alive

Offline bkrugby

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2017, 12:13:38 pm »
As I understand it, for the women, the issue of being too big has always been an issue.  They create all these different fitness classes and what not ie bikini which is like...nothing really, in the hopes of driving women away from becoming too big.  It stinks for these women who do like to get big but there is very little it seems that can be done about it, aside from someone with a large amount of resources creating their own organization.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Aleesha Young. Too muscular?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View