clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
buffycam www.pharmacomstore.ws
myogenlabs
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
395401 Posts in 53829 Topics by 31236 Members - Latest Member: ivo May 27, 2018, 10:05:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: Where do I search for stuff to post here?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Q & A: Where do I search for stuff to post here?  (Read 262 times)

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    6.67%
Q & A: Where do I search for stuff to post here?
« on: April 27, 2014, 01:18:33 am »
Where do I search for stuff to post here?

If you're rich the best thing to do is start a new bodybuilding federation, get all the muscle chic's to join through big prize money and all sorts of paid contracts.  Then promote a bunch of contests, and have professional photo and video coverage of all the contests, behind-the-scenes photo and video of all the shoots for the paid contracts, and then post all that stuff up here for everyone.

One of the next best things to do is, that doesn't require you to be rich, is to go to all the gyms where you live, get in contact with all the hottest women, and set-up photo and video shoots with them, then post 'em up here for everyone.

Another thing you can do is post stuff from your own collection of images and videos.

Another thing you can do is scour the web for stuff that hasn't been posted here.

Anyway there are lots of ways people find to get stuff to post, these are just a few ideas to get you started.

Offline hotheat

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Q & A: Where do I search for stuff to post here?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 03:47:56 am »
How can I contribute other than applaud for the good stuff I find and some dailymotion links of stuff that has been posted here in download link?

Post videos, pictures, camshows, etc. not found on other boards or streaming sites.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: Where do I search for stuff to post here?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx