Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
418377 Posts in 56728 Topics by 30031 Members - Latest Member: Deraltehansdieter November 20, 2018, 08:03:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  What's happened to...? Is she retired?  |  Is Megan Avalon currently out of the scene?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is Megan Avalon currently out of the scene?  (Read 2489 times)

Offline YouCantPinMe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Is Megan Avalon currently out of the scene?
« on: July 05, 2017, 05:15:29 pm »
I don't see her listed on wb270 or SessionGirls any longer. Has she left the industry? If so, any idea why and how long of a break this will be...perhaps a permanent one?

Offline muscle_guy64

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Is Megan Avalon currently out of the scene?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 02:01:38 am »
I have not heard from her since March 2017... and as of then she was happily retired.  No idea how permanent but it seemed pretty final... dropped member site, all social media, and no longer making email contact.  Ironically, she flashes on Streamate to keep her profile current -- she doesn't actually go on cam but logs in to keep her account current.  Thats all I have to hang my hopes on at this point.  To me, it smells like she found a husband.  And if so that lucky stiff better treat her like a queen :)

Offline Duke69

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 01:05:03 pm »
I saw her just before she stepped away and after she had started to erase her sites.  I got the feeling that she became very serious with a guy and he wanted her public life to be over.  He must have had some deep pockets.  She used to be pretty open about where she lived and her other professional  pursuits, I wonder if she is still training clients and working out at her previous gym?  That girl seemed to thrive on male attention, compliments, and adoration more than most I don't see how any one guy could keep up, he must be emotionally exhausted.    I predict her return at some point.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 10:51:08 pm »
I saw her just before she stepped away and after she had started to erase her sites.  I got the feeling that she became very serious with a guy and he wanted her public life to be over.  He must have had some deep pockets.  She used to be pretty open about where she lived and her other professional  pursuits, I wonder if she is still training clients and working out at her previous gym?  That girl seemed to thrive on male attention, compliments, and adoration more than most I don't see how any one guy could keep up, he must be emotionally exhausted.    I predict her return at some point.

I could easily see that but typically returning sessioners make a smaller splash online then their first go, Rapture being against the norm obvious (which I love btw).

I had a session with Megan and had a great time but one thing to know is she from the neck on up Megan looks exactly like my boss so it was a 100% fantasy session. I really wasn't paying attention to her skills.

Offline Duke69

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 05:19:17 pm »
I have not heard from her since March 2017... and as of then she was happily retired.  No idea how permanent but it seemed pretty final... dropped member site, all social media, and no longer making email contact.  Ironically, she flashes on Streamate to keep her profile current -- she doesn't actually go on cam but logs in to keep her account current.  Thats all I have to hang my hopes on at this point.  To me, it smells like she found a husband.  And if so that lucky stiff better treat her like a queen :)

I just looked at what used to be her Streammate and it looks like she has erased a bit more of her previous life.  I wish her well and miss her. 

Offline MixedFighter99

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 06:15:34 pm »

I just looked at what used to be her Streammate and it looks like she has erased a bit more of her previous life.  I wish her well and miss her.

Yeah Megan retired from everything. I wish her well too. I sessioned with her a few years ago. Her skills were not great at all but she obviously had a great body and was so sweet in making sure my fantasy got played out. Basically from the neck up she is the spitting image of my boss (who is so damn hot!) so I wanted a boss/employee roleplay beatdown/domination/muscle worship session. Again she really went out of her way to make sure it lived up to my fantasy. She didn't watch the clock at all (went over the 90 minute session we had planend) and we even chatted awhile afterwards.

Maybe one day she can come back but my guess Megan is gone for good.

Offline junglepet77

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 12:42:49 am »
My advice about session ladies that really turn you on is to see them as often as you can. Few are around for a long time. Real life intrudes or they get tired of this.

One lady I saw a lot for six years and got close to retired. She shared why and we kept in touch for a year or two and I helping her to erase her online life a couple of times. Then she said a goodbye to me, she wanted no more contact. Luckily I have the memories, a few images and videos she shared with me.

Offline d_jnes

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 05:50:19 pm »
My advice about session ladies that really turn you on is to see them as often as you can. Few are around for a long time. Real life intrudes or they get tired of this.

One lady I saw a lot for six years and got close to retired. She shared why and we kept in touch for a year or two and I helping her to erase her online life a couple of times. Then she said a goodbye to me, she wanted no more contact. Luckily I have the memories, a few images and videos she shared with me.

I saw her a few times in 2014 and fifteen.  Not long after that she stopped sessioning.   She was one of my best experiences ever, very well matched to me in strength.  And then those boobs! just an awesome 800cc rack. I could never decide if I wanted to hold her by the biceps or the boobs.  I did a couple of multi hour sessions with her.   Then she dropped out.  I messaged with her a few times.  And I am happy for her.  I talked to her about importance of having kids and hopefully she will.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2018, 11:28:00 pm »
I agree. I think Megan was a very good sessionaite. Yes her wrestling skills maybe were not up to par with the elite like Arkeah and others but she could hold her own on the mat and was fabulous at every other aspect when it cames to sessioning. Like I said in another post, Megan went out of way to make sure my fantasy came to life and all my expectations were meant and frankly exceeded in many regards.

Offline enoch

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2018, 08:46:05 am »
She's long gone from the scene.  A lot of the ladies don't last too long.  It's a hard job.  Lots of time wasters and no-shows.  Also can be physically demanding when huge guys want two hour lift & carry sessions and when other guys fight back in wrestling without regard to any wrestling protocol or skill.  Makes me very appreciative of the great session ladies who have stayed in the game. 

Offline MixedFighter99

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2018, 11:06:50 pm »
Yeah I agree. I said on another thread I think us schmoes don't realize how much   :blah: the sessioniates put up with. From time wasters and no-shows to assholes who think it's cool to try and hurt another woman in order to prove their "manhood". Like you said, the physical toll of just sessioning must be exhausting to say nothing of the emotional and mental strains it can take. That is why I look at women like Robin who been sessioning for nearly 20 years and just at them with wonder.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  What's happened to...? Is she retired?  |  Is Megan Avalon currently out of the scene?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View