clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws buffycam
myogenlabs
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
395766 Posts in 53056 Topics by 30967 Members - Latest Member: Hammer63 June 22, 2018, 05:18:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: What is 'Karma' and How Do i Get It?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Q & A: What is 'Karma' and How Do i Get It?  (Read 1391 times)

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Q & A: What is 'Karma' and How Do i Get It?
« on: November 18, 2013, 02:57:58 am »
What is karma and how do I get it?

It's a point system used to reward Members for posting significant content.  You get it by posting significant content.

How do you give Karma?

Click on [applaud+] under the person's screenname.*

*Limit - 1 per hour

Keep reading, there's several more aspects you'll want to know about...

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Q & A: Queries On 'Karma'
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 12:01:51 am »
The Hidden Content feature was recently enhanced with a 10 karma minimum to discourage access from non-contributing leechers and lurkers.  In order to maintain your 10 or more karma points, members must be active and post quality content.  Non-quality material is like that which is easily available on the internet like You-Tube links and Facebook pictures.  Not staying active and not posting quality posts can result in your karma taken away or account termination.

My Karma is 78. Why i can't see the links published on posts? Thanks.

If a post is hidden, no matter how much karma you have, you still have to post a reply.  However, if you have less than 10 karma, you still won't see the link, even if you reply.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline hugemcabslover

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 03:30:13 pm »
Here's my question:  I can't seem to do anything with my acct. other than reply, I don't seem to have any kind of "give karma" feature, and I can't add avatars or look at other people's profiles.  Is this because I'm a 'lurker' or what?
Moo

Online crushee

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 04:10:06 pm »
As far as I understand, the "give karma" button is named "applaud" and lies at tne bottom of the left side of each post (except your own!), provided you log-in every time you come here.

Offline kilojoules

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 12:49:17 pm »
Why are my uploads not hidden?!  Just curious...

Members need to apply the 'hidden' feature to content
and/or DL links which requires replies in order to reveal them.
[Your uploads will still be visible to you, ONLY.]
In addition to the reply, a 10 karma minimum is also needed.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2014, 03:52:59 am »
This is the third time my Karma is taken from me with the reason that I don't contribute enough to this forum.
I think I'm active here and try to give from my expirience but I guess it is not enough.
If the good people here don't mind to help me get to 10 karma...

Now, I can't speak for the Saradas Mods, but, looking at your posts, through your profile page, I see all the way back to 2012, other than one tiny drawing and a facebook link, basically you have posted only text [unless you did post other things but broke some rule and they were deleted; I have no idea...I just have to go by what your history shows].

In general, text is not considered "quality posting".  To get free access to the main parts of the FORUM, post images, vid clips, etc. that other Members want to see (THAT is the key, "what others want to see." not necessarily what you want to see).   

If you look in this section All rules and guidelines - FAQ you will find some info on the subject.  In truth I think this section needs to be cleaned up, clarified, organized, and stickies' used to keep the most important info right at the top of the thread, as it can be a little hard to find information in here.  (I've known posts exist and still had trouble finding them.)

What most people do to get free membership is to post images, video clips, etc.  You can get these from a variety of sources, many of them free.   Now you have to remember you need to see what others are posting on Saradas and then post things you have not seen posted recently.   

Now I see from your posts you are active in the session bit.   While your getting that session you could take pictures of the woman posing, displaying her strength, etc.  (Remember people are interested in the woman not you, so take the pics first.)    Something else you mite be able to do that I think the mods mite accept as "posting" content?   Would be if you were to track all the women who do sessions and then post when they will be in certain areas in the Saradas sessions section, so others can setup times for sessions in their areas.  You would have to do this very regular basis as only a small number members of Saradas do sessions.  But before you do this, you would have to ask the Saradas mods if this would be OK as I can't speak for them.

Something else that I think could be a good option for posting is to search all the foreign language sites and do translations of the women's names and post the content on Saradas.  There are a few people who do this now but they are only scratching the surfaces of the other parts of the world.

Anyway a few ideas, I'm sure one of the mods will see this thread and give you some other ideas.  Saradas has been having a few quirks lately and I think the mods are pretty busy right now.

Offline marfam

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 07:44:01 am »
Hi
Thank you for the detailed replay.
My post was moved so I didn't see it.
I have giga on giga bytes of art movies and photoes.
I can post that but most of it was posted here one time or another.
I frequently go to the atrt section and I see there material that was posted even a few days ago.
Is repost the answer?
I must admit that uploading things to a server is a bother and that I don't like to do it.
Now:
I do sessions , a session cost a lot of money and here they have a very developed section for sessions.
I thought that sharing my expirience worth something.
Any how thank you for your kind explenation.

Offline autechre

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 10:08:56 pm »
How does one gain karma on this forum?

By posting Images, Videos, Stories, etc. that others like.  They will show their appreciation by clicking the [applaud+] button.  Each click gives you a Karma point.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 10:52:00 am »
Be sure you follow the Forum rules:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=249454.0

Rule 14 explains the reason for the Karma system, and following it will gain you more.  Avoid begging for Karma after every post, because can tick-off forum members so it may not be an advantage.

As you contribute more, you will find you get "Passive" Karma, i.e., a post you made months ago will continue to get you applauded, as your post gets revisited and rediscovered.

For this reason, try to add to existing topic rather than start a new one. It may make you feel good to enter a new topic about a well-known athlete, but if a well-used topic already exists, members will continue to read that one, and your new one will be lost, earning you no extra K after a week or so. And you deprive other users of seeing your posts, plus the forum gets cluttered up with duplicate posts.

Hope these tips help, and many happy K's to you.

Offline E15R91F

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 04:00:05 am »
Hi.  I'm Italian.  I don't understand what you mean by the specific word "Karma".

'Karma' is a word borrowed from Sanskrit meaning fate or destiny.  In Hinduism and Buddhism, it is the force generated by a person's actions to perpetuate transmigration and in its ethical consequences to determine the nature of the person's next existence.   :woohoo:

Further, it may be said to mean a characteristic aura, or spirit that infuses or vitalizes someone or something.  'Good Karma' is considered similar to 'Good Vibes', slang for 'Good Feelings'.  On the FORUM it represents the award system used to show appreciation by Members, grateful for sharing notable content.

Hello, new member here.  So the only way to gain 'karma' is by posting something?

That's the deal, but remember, it has to be good stuff or new stuff [or sometimes old stuff that hasn't been seen for a long time].

Also, how much time does it take for your account to be considered inactive.  I joined because I saw some hidden links I want to check, but I do not want to violate any rules.

Here's some information on the 'Activity Bar':  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=433398.msg857902#msg857902

If you contribute good content on a regular basis, if you're off-site for a week, you should be OK.

In a lot of sections I don't see that button.  Do I have to reply to the thread to see the applaud button?  Cause if so doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of the button?  I mean the point of it is to reduce the clutter of people saying "thanks for the post" or "thanks for the content" right? so if I have to reply to the thread just to give kudos..... hmmmm....

Where is the [applaud+] button? I can't find it.

^-^  Everyone can see your button, AND you can see everyone else's, just NOT your own...   :shucks
Wise people talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something. :shhh:

Offline timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Q & A: What is 'Karma' and How Do i Get It?
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2018, 07:03:33 pm »
I would very much like to give karma to various posts, but there is no karma/applause button for me to click on.  Did I accidentally turn it off?  Please help.   Thanks in advance.

It is under the member name [applaud +]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: What is 'Karma' and How Do i Get It?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx