Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
412460 Posts in 56146 Topics by 30050 Members - Latest Member: Slofbb October 21, 2018, 11:22:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  HOW-TO: View Clips Using Firefox & VLC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HOW-TO: View Clips Using Firefox & VLC  (Read 400 times)

IsaacNewton

HOW-TO: View Clips Using Firefox & VLC
« on: January 21, 2015, 01:36:25 am »
Using Firefox & VLC to view clips

Firefox users can play the clip directly in their browser by installing the VLC and enabling the plugin for Mp4 videos.

have been trying but cant seem to download.

You may need the Firefox extension. It works for me. I clock in at over 3 Mb/sec with a cable modem. And, the extension takes less than a minute to download and install. Go to the drop-down Menu in the upper right corner of the Mega download page, and choose Apps > Firefox App. Scroll down the page to find the download button.

Now, this usually works, but once in a while there is a 'hiccup'. When this happens I use CCleaner to do quick PC tuneup.

You see, even if you close Firefox it may still be running without you knowing it. CCleaner will force shut Firefox and any other browser that's running. Empty your cache, maybe do a quick registry scan, and then re-start Firefox. This usually solves the problem. It's worth an extra 5-10 minutes, given that Mega gives you max speed on downloads.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  HOW-TO: View Clips Using Firefox & VLC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View