Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
myogenlabs clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
404428 Posts in 54787 Topics by 30285 Members - Latest Member: Whatman August 17, 2018, 05:56:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  TESTIMONIALS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: TESTIMONIALS  (Read 252 times)

paul0415

TESTIMONIALS
« on: November 27, 2010, 11:36:02 pm »
I was leeching for years because I have (had) no computer savvy whatsoever.  I did not know how to upload videos, previews etc, and didn't take the time to learn.

Finally, I searched around and found out how to do it.  It's actually easy!!!  Voila, I uploaded some quality posts (that I have had for a long time).

My karma increased... I uploaded more.  Nothing happened.  What's wrong with these Mods, I thought, why am I still a lurker???  Just upload more...see what happens.

Log on one day and I am now a Junior Member...lots more boards to see.  Post more and then in no time I am a VIP!  If you post quality stuff you will be rewarded. I am proof!!!!!!!!!!

It's awesome to have VIP access. There are tons of cool boards with thousands of threads loaded with amazing stuff. If you are a female muscle junkie (like me) you will never need to go to another web site to get your fix. It all winds up here eventually. Saradas is hands down the very best. Good luck!

There is everything in the VIP section. This is by far the greatest site if you love female muscle.

Just about everything you could wish for.  Go for it !!

I've been a VIP before and they really do have a lot to offer.  All the really great stuff is either posted there or moved there by the Mods.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  TESTIMONIALS

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx