Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575400 Posts in 73184 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:03:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  2016 - Vietnam 19th National Championship
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2016 - Vietnam 19th National Championship  (Read 9188 times)

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
2016 - Vietnam 19th National Championship
« on: November 21, 2016, 11:37:33 pm »
Some amazing muscle brought to the stage at this contest. Nguyen Thi My Linh coming in solid as always, Tran Khanh Trang coming off a 1st place at the 50th Asian in great shape, Ngyuen Bich Tram greatly improved from previous years was fantastic and finally Lan Takata (aka Ton Hoang Khanh Lan) came in ripped and veiny as hell, even adding some size she was just outstanding! Pretty sure she won 1st place.  Don't know the names of some of the women as denoted by their number. This is a bodybuilding class competition and the women really go for it on stage with great posing, do enjoy.

Nguyen Thi My Linh

Ngyuen Bich Tram

Number 43

Lan Takata

Number 46

Tran Khanh Trang

Number 48

All routine clips
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qudiz5gefepo9ct/2016+-+Vietnam+19th+National+Championship+-+Routines.zip
https://mega.nz/#!6Uwk1ZCb!UNhITp2bATE9HIAPA2keiTLxmUpM5LALRUcekn8XTBY

:dance:

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 2016 - Vietnam 19th National Championship
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 07:33:21 pm »
I was going to post some of these videos from Tach GM but you had the brilliant idea to do so before, kudos to you ! K++

Yes this contest looked fantastic, the competion tough even though Ton Hoang Khanh Lan was absolutely above all, edging out a veteran like Nguyen Thi My Linh ! She especially improved on her legs, I can't believe she's only around 55 kg with that muscle density.

This is the kind of BBing I often miss nowadays: staying true to the basics of posing, no fancy routines, striking poses to actually highlight muscularity, including the dreaded most muscular; heavy tan and oil, no overdone faces, this is bodybuilding for the sake of bodybuilding.

The WBPF worlds (Glad the Vietnamese federation joined this organisation) will take place in less than a week in Thailand, ensuring Lan Nakata and Nguyen Thi My Linh among others to keep their top form and condition to bring their A game until contest day.

Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  2016 - Vietnam 19th National Championship

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View