Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575716 Posts in 73217 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 12:11:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  The Korean Kiana Tom -- gotta sweat!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Korean Kiana Tom -- gotta sweat!  (Read 7307 times)

Offline sanuk808

• Activity:
    0%
The Korean Kiana Tom -- gotta sweat!
« on: August 03, 2016, 08:23:52 am »
I don't think this woman has been talked about yet on this forum, but while browsing through different insta**** profiles one day, I found yet another South Korean you guys might like.  She goes by Kiana Tom, which I doubt is her real name -- if it is, that's quite a coincidence.  Even though she isn't as muscular as the female bodybuilders I prefer (at least, not yet!), what I really love about her videos is the amount of sweat that she drips!  Anyone into sweaty women working out (a huge turn-on for me) will enjoy her page.  She posts very, very frequently, and she isn't at all shy to show how much she sweats.  I think she started training only recently -- she shows great promise, so I can only hope she gets bigger!  It also helps that she's very cute, and she'll grunt frequently while training -- another plus for me. (if anyone knows her real name, I would appreciate it)

https://www.insta****.com/kiana_tom/

Enjoy!

User is currently banned [View]

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Offline bozknows

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Korean Kiana Tom -- gotta sweat!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 03:38:36 pm »
Kiana has been around for a while.  She did Kiana Tom's Flex Appeal on ESPN a long time ago. 

femwrest

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 11:22:17 pm »
Kiana has been around for a while.  She did Kiana Tom's Flex Appeal on ESPN a long time ago.
If u look at her insta**** page its clearly not the same Kiana Tom u are referring too.

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 01:11:40 am »
Her name is 김명숙 which translates close to Kim Myoung - Sook or Kim Myeongsuk. She did indeed compete not long ago at the Star Fitness Championships, you can find her on this thread competing as #225 in the Muscle Queen Classic class:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=366666.0

:dance:

Unicron

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 02:06:46 am »
Clearly not the same iconic Kiana Tom that many of grew up to like and/or fall in love with, but nice find nonetheless. She's a cuties. ;)

Offline bozknows

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 06:22:08 am »
Sorry, I was wrong.  I just did an internet search and see I clicked on the wrong Kiana Tom.  Thanks for clarifying my comment.

Offline sanuk808

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 03:30:25 am »
Her name is 김명숙 which translates close to Kim Myoung - Sook or Kim Myeongsuk. She did indeed compete not long ago at the Star Fitness Championships, you can find her on this thread competing as #225 in the Muscle Queen Classic class:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=366666.0

:dance:

Thanks jadefoot!  You're the man on Asian fbbs.  Love this woman's pec development.
User is currently banned [View]

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  The Korean Kiana Tom -- gotta sweat!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View