Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
378471 Posts in 50953 Topics by 41684 Members - Latest Member: Coolerboy October 23, 2017, 09:43:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How do we make Hollywood more Pro-Muscle Woman?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How do we make Hollywood more Pro-Muscle Woman?  (Read 7283 times)

Offline Goremaul

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: How do we make Hollywood more Pro-Muscle Woman?
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2016, 03:39:10 pm »
Truth is, with effects studios like Lola VFX in place, you can just pick and choose parts from footage of various women and graft them onto an actress to make her look muscular. Hardly any of the ladies on this site will ever be welcomed in Hollywood.

Offline fbbsrule

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2016, 12:34:52 pm »
It's simple: Keep Lauren Powers away from auditions.

Offline NinjaStar

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2016, 02:04:17 pm »

Haha yes!
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline lee092760

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2016, 03:43:13 pm »
Well, here are my views why women with muscles ( Bodybuilders, Physique, Fitness ) will rarely be used in any type of lead or supporting roles in Hollywood. You can agree to disagree.
 You need acting chops. You do not want someone sounding robotic or sounding non emotional while delivering their lines. There are few woman in Hollywood or around the world that are able to deliver lines with conviction.  I know you will all say "How about Cory Everson, Rachel Mclish, Raye Hollit, Kris Murrel, etc". You have to look at the roles they have played and films. All mainly appearing in action films or TV series in small roles or as extras. It is hard to cast these women as female leads in a some sort of coming of age drama, suspense or love story.  Hollywood and the public eye don't want to see an FBB as Tom Hanks love interest or wife. It all comes down to when making a film, it is expected to atleast break even at the box office then make more as a DVD release.  It is more acceptable to see a male BB in a supporting cast in Hollywood's eye. The only gal I've seen that seems to be doing well working on her craft is Dallas Malloy.  Check out her IMBD page

Offline bobsaget

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2016, 12:27:09 am »

That woman is the single worst part of the sport. She will turn up to the opening of an envelope if there is a camera there and she is such a negative influence, and puts a really negative spin on the sport by perpetuating every bad stereo type that society already has, and worst of all she does it for her own self gratification due to mental illness

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2016, 12:14:11 pm »
Well, here are my views why women with muscles ( Bodybuilders, Physique, Fitness ) will rarely be used in any type of lead or supporting roles in Hollywood. You can agree to disagree.
 You need acting chops. You do not want someone sounding robotic or sounding non emotional while delivering their lines. There are few woman in Hollywood or around the world that are able to deliver lines with conviction.  I know you will all say "How about Cory Everson, Rachel Mclish, Raye Hollit, Kris Murrel, etc". You have to look at the roles they have played and films. All mainly appearing in action films or TV series in small roles or as extras. It is hard to cast these women as female leads in a some sort of coming of age drama, suspense or love story.  Hollywood and the public eye don't want to see an FBB as Tom Hanks love interest or wife. It all comes down to when making a film, it is expected to atleast break even at the box office then make more as a DVD release.  It is more acceptable to see a male BB in a supporting cast in Hollywood's eye. The only gal I've seen that seems to be doing well working on her craft is Dallas Malloy.  Check out her IMBD page

I agree with this, especially in a time where CG can be used to great effect.  The Avengers films take Mark Ruffolo's facial features and put them straight onto a CG Hulk, and special effects are only going to get more and more impressive as technology advances.  Gone are the days where you hire a body builder like Lou Ferrigno.  Better to take great actors and have them train for a role and fill the rest with CGI.

Instead of casting an FBB for a super heroine role, they're more likely to just hire a good (and already fit) actress and maybe have her put on a little size.  But with the upsurge of comic book movies, I really do hope we can start seeing strong, muscular women being cast into these roles, or having actresses start putting on muscle for movies just like Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Henry Cavill have.  At this point, muscle women aren't really in films unless it's for comedic purposes.  I'm hoping the super hero genre can change that.  Gina Carano did show up in Deadpool and played a good role in that, but I hope that's just the beginning.

Offline lee092760

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2016, 07:42:58 am »

I agree with this, especially in a time where CG can be used to great effect.  The Avengers films take Mark Ruffolo's facial features and put them straight onto a CG Hulk, and special effects are only going to get more and more impressive as technology advances.  Gone are the days where you hire a body builder like Lou Ferrigno.  Better to take great actors and have them train for a role and fill the rest with CGI.

Instead of casting an FBB for a super heroine role, they're more likely to just hire a good (and already fit) actress and maybe have her put on a little size.  But with the upsurge of comic book movies, I really do hope we can start seeing strong, muscular women being cast into these roles, or having actresses start putting on muscle for movies just like Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Henry Cavill have.  At this point, muscle women aren't really in films unless it's for comedic purposes.  I'm hoping the super hero genre can change that.  Gina Carano did show up in Deadpool and played a good role in that, but I hope that's just the beginning.

I can't agree more that instead of hiring a FBB with limited acting creds, why take the risk, and use the female lead and let CGI do the rest. Unfortunately the only way I think we will ever see FBB's in any film will be as extras, small roles. Who knows, maybe someone like Trauma Films will try to make some sort of god aweful movie using a FBB as a main character and it becomes a cult classic via internet. Can you say
"Hard Ticket To Hawaii"

Offline jazztival

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2016, 03:44:58 am »
Well if you look at when Fbbers were trendy enuff to be in films,..it was the late 70's&it was comedies. EXAMPLE--C&C:Nice Dreams
Jump to the 80s we add to roles in comedies the roles in action films {Thanx Arnold Schwarzenegger & Amer.Gldtrs}
f you need examples think about Raye Hollitt in Skin Deep/The Last Hour, Teagan Clive in Interzone/Sinbad/Armed&Dangerous OR Spice Williams in Mama's Family/Hollywood HOT Tub 2:Educating Crystal/Star Trek 5,etc;

Then in the very early 90s WEIDER finally started pushing Cory Everson down our throats which lead to finally doing Double Impact/Renegade/Ballistic
Late 90s has given us Chyna {R.I.P.} & Nicole Bass &of course Lauren Powers/Jayne Trcka
ZARYA is a pebble in the wall of mainstream media&she has already been adopted by gay/queer gamers plus has begun suffering backlash from lesbian fan-fic &anti-muscle gamers

Indie Film companies like {now defunct} Cannon Film Group OR Troma Films have for years employed FBBers back in the day
Also you have to have a certain mentality to be a celebrity,..Rachel tried way too late to capitalize on success,apparently Cory Everson is a pain in the ass to work and Raye Hollitt said in the past she was uncomfortable with Fame&hated the appearances/signings.Matter of fact Raye didn't return to acting until her divorce from actor/producer/bodybuilder Ted Prior

Casting for a reality show is a 2-way street which requires FBBers to wanna be on TV which brings us full circle to alot of BBing women don't want fame
Hell,..several FBBers don't even understand that Fame has already found them in the form of fake identities or dreaded memes
The younger generation of women {20+age} have latched onto XFit according to social media trends,i.e;#hashtags
8-12 yrs.old females see muscle women representation in cartoons like Adventure Time,Regular Show or SpongeBob...maybe Hulk:AofS
&
Whatever female wrestler that's NOT afraid to be the next Chyna,Melissa Coates,Nicole Bass,Jessica Kresa,etc;

Magazines now are freaking jokes,..not just because of the cover models not being champions BUT all the PhotoShop scandals which is also the program used for morphs so double whammy.
Nay,...a triple whammy against the muscle industry

Gina Carano has been a blessing & a curse {Thnx Amer.Gldtrs.revamp} Best shot at success That've seen in a longtime kinda like Chyna before quitting WWF
But if you have been paying attention Gina has lost what lil muscularity she had because she has proved girls don't need big muscles to fight&now has competition for action roles from actresses built like Katie Cassisdy&Michelle Rodriguez/Kristanna Loken
Deadpool is the heaviest I've seen Gina onscreen

Lovingly,...nerd creators who are closet schmoes like comic book guys Dan Slott/Frank Cho/Hernandez Bros/Peter David, Adv.Time's Pendleton Ward, TEAGAN CLIVE's husband/Hollywood Hack Stan Berkowitz & allegedly Simpson/Futurama's Matt Groening OR couple other guys may have influenced whatever future nerd/geeky schmoes that will come along &hopefully think about hiring FBBers in Films
I mean Athena Siganakis was the motion capture model for the lead female orc in 2016's WARCRAFT {still not sure why they didn't use her voice too}
Robin Coleman {also from Amer.Gldtrs.revamp} did the voice&motion capture for 2013's Dead Rising III video game mid level boss

Gay men do have alot loads of power in Hollywood but right behind them are the straight guys&behind them are the lesbians!!!
They are who needs to be appealed to about putting FBBers in more roles BUT women are catty as hell so lezbos prob won't be convinced easily
Possibly when that Overwatch live action film gets made we can trick lesbians into pressuring Hollywood to cast a FBBer as Zarya instead of Scar Jo

MONEY is just 1 major component of the Filmmaking process...According to every Q&A symposium about film. Once you have the cash they can kiss your ass on choices being made unless it's a Major Studio that asks for new drafts, re-writes&add notes!!
But every producer that is out hustling up money will tell you the money comes 1st because without IT a script is nothing but lining for a birdcage

Lauren Powers keeps on showing up because there is no competition at her auditions
Brenda Smith disappeared,..Jayne Trcka has been sick for awhile now& Dallas Malloy is actually smaller than Gina Carano rn {crying in da shower over dat}

Still need muscle girls for the motion capture at the moment but I'm pretty sure that MARVEL won't even touch SHe-Hulk right now
Wait and see if Jen can even carry the next book,...I say this because A-Force just got cancelled

Offline gwhh

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2017, 08:15:17 pm »
The problem is.  Is that in Hollywood everything fake or manufactured.  There no depth to anything.  So everyone shallow and has no real strength (physical and mentally).  So you get all these metsexual and hipsters.  Who are all thin and weak.  So when they run into a woman who got real strength and muscles.  They get scared and cant handle it.  A real man who has confident in himself.  Sees a woman with real physical strength and muscles.  He is not intimated.  He excited in the prospect of hanging with this woman.  So the real problem is we need to turn the man of holly weird.  Into real man again.  How do you do that?

Offline Karharot

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2017, 09:07:02 pm »
On the first episode of Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life, a female athelete/actress with muscles
was a guest star on that show.

that`s Cynthia Dallas

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2728768/?ref_=tt_cl_t8

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline arpeggiochords

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2017, 01:31:56 am »
Sorry to ruin the brainstorming, but that's not gonna happen. Like in, never. Any actress with special physical attributes (muscular, deaf, big-breasted, martial artist, whatever) will be if lucky she'll get B-movie parts. Add lack of acting skills in female FBBs and the general view on muscle women, not to speak of Lauren Powers... Best career I can think of was Marlee Matlin's. Forget Hollywood, there may be a chance with indie companies.

Offline gokuman7

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2017, 05:11:52 pm »
Let's see what Netflix does with She-Hulk, and how well that's received...

If they do make a She-Hulk series, I hope that we actually see She-Hulk unlike her new comic book.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2017, 10:14:58 pm »

I'd add Debbie Bramwell as well -- pretty annoying.

Offline deleted user

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2017, 01:24:30 am »
From what I seen, muscular girls is getting more popular, but Super buff girls not so much.

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    100%
  • Muscle women are awesome
    • femuscleblog
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2017, 01:32:18 am »

You can blame Lauren powers all you want, but we just have to admit that Hollywood is anti-muscle woman or strong woman. It rather produce that same recycled formula for films make immense profits, instead of doing something original. Every year its just a remake, a superhero movie, generic action film, or another low quality film that critics keep saying is "good." One of the problems is that there are so few women directors or producers in Hollywood and that's part of the problem. Besides lack of diversity, the makers of the content have forgotten that they need to produce art. Film making is an art and if you do it right it will get you the profits you desire. Creativity, not focus groups are the measure of great films.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How do we make Hollywood more Pro-Muscle Woman?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx