gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
359294 Posts in 47451 Topics by 40074 Members - Latest Member: Rsedgwickberg May 29, 2017, 10:46:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  Women's physique Lauren Quinn custom flex vids
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Women's physique Lauren Quinn custom flex vids  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Big_sexy2015

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Women's physique Lauren Quinn custom flex vids
« on: May 09, 2016, 02:46:10 pm »
Myself and Lauren Quinn have teamed up to make "custom" flexing videos upon request.. We will make each video custom tailored to each one of our customers. She will also flex in bikinis or lingerie. These videos will be made Non Nude and Non Topless. If you would like her to say specific things we can work on that as well. If your interested and would like to chat more. Contact me at forsakenwarrior2015@yahoo.com we can discuss business and boundaries. No question is a dumb one so fire away.. Here is a link to some YouTube video to get an idea of her body. https://youtu.be/wxYJZd2v5m8 Remember she is "off season" currently

Offline wpomega

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    60%
Re: Women's physique Lauren Quinn custom flex vids
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 08:04:59 pm »
Yes.  I would like to be able to purchase a custom video.  Lauren is one of my favorite athletes and the changes she has made in her physique is nothing short of amazing.  I would like to see her more in contest shape or close to it.  Perhaps a video documenting her changes from off season to contest shape? Thank you in advance.  wpomega

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  Women's physique Lauren Quinn custom flex vids

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx