Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
365414 Posts in 48863 Topics by 40747 Members - Latest Member: rebot July 28, 2017, 06:56:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  UPDATES: Image-hosts & File-Hosts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: UPDATES: Image-hosts & File-Hosts  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
UPDATES: Image-hosts & File-Hosts
« on: March 01, 2016, 06:28:42 pm »
Ge.tt files Update:

Some users may be seeing warnings when trying to download files. This is because of a problem with Google Safe Browsing blocking us due to a harmless technical change in the new release. Exercise normal caution when downloading shared files from people you do not know, but generally, you can ignore those warnings.

There's also a problem with javascript on Firefox. This is caused by their update and they're working on it.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
MirrorCreator: NEW Feature
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 11:12:38 pm »
MirrorCreator: NEW Feature

MirrorCreator has added an important feature to their download pages. Now users can check the online status of the file without visiting the hosting sites. Just click the "Check" button for each host to find out whether the file is still available or not!

We invite everyone to report any dead links by clicking on "Report to moderator" button in the bottom right-hand corner of each post.

Thanks in advance!

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline peakfan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Uploaded.net concern...
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 03:24:02 am »
Uploaded.net doesn't really work as a free download site nowadays, it always just says the free version is "not available" and tries to direct you to the premium registration...

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Solidfiles is closing on May 31st
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 07:25:34 am »
Got this via email:  Solidfiles is staying online!

After our previous announcement a lot of you reached out wanting to help, and we really appreciate that. We are very happy to say that we are now optimistic about keeping Solidfiles online. We are very sorry for panicking you with the previous announcement and we'll make sure to never do so again.
In order to show you how sorry we are, these actions are being taken:

Increased the download speed limit for free users and guests.
    60 days of FREE trial if you sign up for Premium!
    If you were a Premium user before, we will give you 60 days of bonus Premium time for FREE. Simply click here to reactivate your Premium membership (with 60 days free!)
    We are currently not deleting any inactive files, even for free users.
    We have reduced the amount of advertisements across the board and cleaned them up. Please let us know if you see any inappropriate or disturbing ads.
    New exciting Premium features are being launched soon. Don't miss out, sign up for your free trial and stay tuned!

We welcome you back to using Solidfiles, and once again, please forgive us for the previous announcement.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Imagebam, ImgBox, SendVid ARE NOT Closing
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 06:44:36 pm »
GOOD NEWS :-) All 3 hosts are not closing.

Imagebam announcement:   

"ImageBam is a free service with more than 10 years of history, empowering people to upload, share and enjoy images online. Hosting millions of files requires massive resources and it simply became too big for our previous hosting platform to handle.

We are pleased to announce we have partnered with a new team that have extensive experience in large-scale hosting, our new gen hardware enables us to continue to provide the high standard of service that you are used to, while preparing us for many billions of files into the future.

The recent support from the community has been amazing.. Thank you, you rock! We will always be here for you and your files: Permanently, Reliably & Free!

Sincerely,
The Team"

http://www.imagebam.com/

IMGBOX Announcement

"imgbox is a free service with more than 7 years of history, empowering people to upload, share and enjoy images online.

Hosting millions of files requires massive resources and it simply became too big for our previous hosting platform to handle.

We are pleased to announce we have partnered with a new team that have extensive experience in large-scale hosting, our new gen hardware enables us to continue to provide the high standard of service that you are used to, while preparing us for many billions of files into the future.

Sincerely,
The Team"

https://imgbox.com/

https://sendvid.com

These hosts: We are happy to see them continue to serve our members,  and that your images saved.  New image posting tutorials will be published in due course for Imagebam.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  UPDATES: Image-hosts & File-Hosts

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx