gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
358976 Posts in 47385 Topics by 40035 Members - Latest Member: climbx48704 May 28, 2017, 04:45:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Can't stop or block unwanted pop-ups, pop-unders?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can't stop or block unwanted pop-ups, pop-unders?  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Can't stop or block unwanted pop-ups, pop-unders?
« on: January 11, 2016, 05:42:14 pm »
Are pop-up ads allowed on Saradas?

Saradas does not allow pop-up ads of any kind on our site. We find them annoying.

• If you are experiencing pop-ups, pop-unders with mirrorcreator, imagebam, imagevenue websites we can recommend two extensions for Google Chrome : Adguard AdBlocker, Popup Blocker Pro. Run both of them at the same time and you will never see pop-ups, pop-unders.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline shelton

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
Re: Can't stop or block unwanted pop-ups, pop-unders?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 10:15:53 pm »
Thanks for the heads-up. Your message caused me to look at my extensions, where I realized that AdBlockEdge was no longer working. Thanks again

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    33.33%
Re: Can't stop or block unwanted pop-ups, pop-unders?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 05:21:56 am »
Thanks for the heads-up. Your message caused me to look at my extensions, where I realized that AdBlockEdge was no longer working. Thanks again

Something that should be noted is that with all AD Blocking apps/extensions/addins you will need to update the filters(AD blocking rules, or similar.), as advertisers are always trying to stop these apps/extensions/addins from working.   I do this when I start seeing advertising, which seems to work well and save downloading beta versions, etc. that may break the AD blocker.

I use ADBlockPlus addin for Firefox and the filter update is under "preferences", "filters menu", "update all subscriptions".  It should be something similar in most AD blocking apps/extensions/addins.  I don't like the auto update bit as things can break on a messed up update(Kina like Microcraps windows update but not as bad.) and then you will have no clue it was the auto update that messed up your browser.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Can't stop or block unwanted pop-ups, pop-unders?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx