Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575051 Posts in 72987 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 05:12:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski  (Read 561559 times)

Offline Paulina Solevic

• Activity:
    0%
  • Muscle, muscle, want more muscle
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #375 on: September 29, 2017, 04:31:21 pm »
She has to win this Miss Olympia... But Lenda took it...

Ten years ago I looked myself in mirror and just wasnt satisfied. I felt and looked frumpy. I had an image in my mind of what I wanted to look. I want MUSCLES. I wanted six pack stomach. Today I enjoying getting up every morning and seeing results of my hard work. I know there is no better feeling to see muscular, strong, well-built woman full of self-confidence. Today I am  living for bodyb-. My life without BB and gym makes no sense. I want to be as big, strong and more muscular as possible

Forum Saradas

« Reply #375 on: September 29, 2017, 04:31:21 pm »

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
« Reply #376 on: October 11, 2017, 05:00:00 am »
Bought a couple of Flex Magazines...will be posting the articles here plus more photos, for now, enjoy  :cool2:

Please help share and support the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #377 on: October 13, 2017, 02:00:38 am »
Article Excerpt from Flex Magazine
Aug 1993

SHOCK SETS: Protagonist Supersets For Renewed Triceps Growth BY DENISE RUTKOWSKI
THIRD HEAVYWEIGHT, 1992 NATIONALS

Although I'm a big believer in basic exercises, there comes a point in everyone's training career when a little "zap" is in order. You've got to jolt your muscles into a heightened sense of response from time to time. My triceps training recently became a bit of a chore, and these muscles weren't responding to my satisfaction. I therefore decided that a change of pace was in order. Immediately after performing my basic triceps movement (lying triceps extensions), I added three quick supersets of triceps pressdowns on the lat machine and overhead cable extensions, performed while leaning away from the lat machine. The results were tremendous, as my arms immediately blew up in size. I could actually feel and isolate each head of the triceps with this superset. I now use this method quite frequently whenever I feel complacency creeping back into my training. I occasionally use a different triceps superset consisting of more basic movements, such as lying extensions with an EZ-curl bar and bench dips. Supersets are particularly effective before a contest, as they really aid in maintaining maximum muscularity. However, I don't advocate using them all the time, particularly during a pure mass cycle. I opt instead to utilize basic movements and straight sets to ensure adequate recovery and growth. There comes a point of diminishing returns with basic movements, however, and that's when shock sets are in order. Form is crucial in supersets in order to derive maximum benefit from the exercises. In the pressdown portion of the superset, I keep my elbows locked into my sides and let the weight travel all the way to the top of my chest before initiating the contraction. If you envision that your elbows have been fastened to your waist, you'll get a better idea of what the proper form should be. During the second part of the superset, my elbows are kept out to the sides at approximately shoulder level so that the stress is placed on a different head of the triceps. Pressdowns hit more of the lateral and inside triceps heads, while extensions performed facing away from the machine focus more stress on the outer head of the muscle. I perform a maximum of three supersets after having performed four sets of my basic core exercise. lying triceps extensions with an EZ-curl bar. To perform triceps pressdowns on the lat machine, I grab a triceps bar, draw my elbows into my waist and commence the movement. So as not to utilize momentum, I slowly contract my triceps, which results in the bar moving down to a position just above my thighs. I hold this position for a two-count before returning the bar to the starting position. i knock out 12-15 reps, and then , with no rest whatsoever, proceed to my next triceps exercise. For overhead cable extensions, I use the same lat machine, but reduce the weight slightly and turn my back to the machine so that my elbows are drawn back and up to head level. Keeping my elbows stationary, I pump out a quick set of 15 reps. All told, I perform three supersets of these two exercises with minimal rest (50 seconds) between cycles. I'm currently training hard for the USA contest. I'll stick with my basic arm routine in my precontest prep, but every so often, I'll be throwing in some high reps or shock movements like this triceps superset. To contact Denise Rutkowski, write to 1617 Lincoln Blvd, Venice CA 90291 
Please help share and support the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #378 on: October 13, 2017, 12:48:46 pm »
Article Excerpt from Flex Magazine
November1993

GAM SLAM
How to thrash your legs to new levels of size and shape By DENISE RUTKOWSKI

I've always had an easier time developing my upper body than my legs, but the latter represent my favorite bodyparts. I love the way they feel after a good workout. If anything was bothering me before I came to the gym, it doesn't exist after a punishing leg session. I used to train my legs once each week in a normal rotation pattern, but that just left them small and flat. I've gotten much better results by doubling up on my leg sessions during the week. I am not suggesting this is what everybody needs to do; its just something that works for me. I hope my experience can help you decide on the best approach to your training strategy. i schedule my four-day training cycle liek this: day one, chest and shoulders; day two, legs; day three, back; day four, arms; and day five, off. To work my extra leg workout in, I'll train them once, skip three days, then train them again, bumping the normall scheduled session back one day. My training is just about the same all year long, except for a little more machine work when I'm dieting. I'll up my repetition range slightly for a couple of weeks before a contest, but I work hard at keeping my size, and I stick with heavy sets of eight to ten reps most of the time. My primary exercises are leg presses, leg extensions and hack squats. Before a contest, I'll often add sissy squats in a superset combination with hacks or combine leg extensions and hacks to really fatigue the muscles. For the rest of the year, however, it's more important for me to focus on straight heavy sets and muscle growth. Occasionally I do lunges for variety, but they're not one of my staples. About two years ago, I squatted hard and heavy. Most bodybuilders claim this is the best leg movement, but the natural arch in my back is severe, and the way my muscles are put together back there has given me a nerve-impingement problem that is aggravated by squatting. Actually, I've gotten better results from leg training since I stopped squatting. I'm not sure if my concentration is improving or my muscles are just maturing, but I'm glad there's more than one way to build good legs. I do four or five sets of each of my exercises, and always put hack squats third in the rotation. My legs are strong, so when I put hacks first in my workout, I have to use quite a bit of weight to get the feeling I'm after, it bothers my back just like squatting does. When I do extensions and leg presses first, my legs are so fatigued that I can get a much better workout with less weight on the hack squats, and thereby avoid aggravating my back. For leg presses, I'll do a couple of warm-up sets, then move straight to my maximum, usually 600-800 pounds, and do four or five sets of 8-10 reps. On leg extensions, I up the reps a little (8-12) and hold the contraction for a moment at the top. I dont hold it for a long count, just so my legs are completely flexed and really hard. I train my quadriceps before my hamstrings on leg day to avoid aggravating my back, which happens when I do hamstrings first. I need more work on my hams than my quads, and i prefer to work first, while I'm freshest. Avoiding injuries comes first, though. Sometimes you can't train at all when you're injured. I think its hard for a female to develop really good legs. If you want superior leg development, you've got to train like you've never trained before -- each and every time. At the end of my workout, I can hardly walk up the stairs to the locker room at Gold's Gym in Venice, and have to use both handrails. But legs remain my favorite bodypart to train. I love the super-pumped feeling that comes with thrashing them in the gym. It makes me feel that I'm accomplishing my goals. I pace my sets so that I'm right back on the particular machine I'm using the moment my partner gets off. Some people feel that a slower pace, with a longer rest between heavy sets, is the best way to stimulate growth, but I don't agree. I think it's best to pick up the pace and do the greatest amount of work in the shortest possible time. You've got to generate some real intensity in the gym! If I had to pick one leg exercise as superior to the others, it would be the leg press, because this movement lets you stimulate so much muscle all at once. Leg presses let me feel my hamstrings, the teardrop area by my knees, the mid-thigh and especially the outer-sweep area. I can barely function after my last set of leg presses. I am satisfied with a leg workout when every step I take the next day is painfully sore. I use soreness as a monitor as to how successful I was in my last training session. I don't always cripple myself, but I do want to be able to press on the muscle and feel at least a degree of soreness. If I stop getting sore, I'll try switching things around, or skip a leg workout then come back next time and try again. I like to have that soreness as a feedback mechanism. Overtraining can be a problem if you're not getting the results you want from your leg workouts, but everybody is different in this respect. Some people can train seven days per week, and it never bothers them. I work legs twice each week, but all my other muscle groups get just one training session. To me, overtraining is the feeling you get when you just don't have any enthusiasm for going into the gym after you've been consistent for two or three months straight. Sometimes you've just got to have some time off. I may have been overtraining my calves in the past. I would work them every other day because I wanted them to grow, but they weren't. I recently switched to just two very hard and heavy sessions per week, and they're improving. I'm sold on the heavy-training philosophy, but by bodybuilding standards. There's a point where you lose effectiveness by doing maximum-rep singles or doubles. That's for competitive powerlifters. Low reps stress the ligaments and tendons a lot, but they don't fatigue the muscles enough. You can tear yourself up by going super-heavy all the time. Never compromise your form for a few extra pounds. Another important technique I always use when training legs is stretching. I stretch a lot before and between sets. I like to do hamstring stretches, runners' stretches (leaning to one side, then the other) and quadriceps stretches, in which I hold the toe of my shoe and extend my leg behind me. Stretching is a safety precaution. Between sets, when I'm super-pumped, I feel tight and not very comfortable jumping right into my next set. Stretching gives me back some mobility and lets me feel safer. It takes time to build good legs but it can be done, even if you have to try dozens of different techniques. Just be patient and don't become discouraged. It's hard work, but the results are definitely worth it.  Denise Rutkowski can be contacted for promotional matters by writing in care of Gold's Gym, 358 Hampton Drive, Venice CA 90291   

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #379 on: December 16, 2017, 07:01:07 pm »
WOW!

All new photos of one of the best ever!

THANK YOU...K+++ :bravo:
Please support me at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Luigithec

« Reply #380 on: February 17, 2018, 02:44:01 am »
You can find about the movie Amore 1993, by doing a google search "watch amore 1993 movie online"...it is on youtube I think, as well as other sites. I have not seen any scenes with Denise yet though.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #381 on: March 28, 2018, 04:38:37 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, have we been taken for a ride?  The pic on facebook looks . . . sexy?  No beard.  No drugs.  Just like I saw her years ago before she got on the juice.  Total babe.  Now, I had heard recently, from what I thought was a reliable source, that she had committed suicide, and, that when she was on the juice her boyfriend was having her sleep with other guys.  Was it true?  The suicide?  The sleeping around for your boyfriend?  If the sleeping with other guys was true then why?  For schmoes maybe, maybe for the extra dough, or to set up some guy for some mobster, or to please his benefactor whom he poses for every month for the 5 grand a month he was living on.

Or, was the woman who told me this mistaken, or worse, lying?  The rumor about Denise years ago was that she testified against some mobster and had fled, going from town to town with her dog as an itinerant pastor, passing the hat for her money. So, anything is possible.  If my source was lying, then why the lie? 

Not sure what to think.  It sounds like all of us have been taken for a ride.  Those arrest webs could be fake.

Although I'm picking up on a conversation that took place almost 5 years, what 4gungadin has written caught my attention as I was scrolling through the different pages of this thread. I have it on good authority that Denise did testify against a mobster/ringleader and that this is what sparked her into going incognito for the past two and a half decades. she DIDN'T  "move around the country spreading the word God"(even though she was religious); she moved, and is still moving, around the country because of FEAR!

I tried finding more info on other forums but it was mostly trolls masquerading as people who claim to have firsthand knowledge. As for sources close to Denise, any questions on this topic were vehemently stonewalled.

Does anyone here know about the gangs in Venice that she most likely got involved with? Most of the "underprivileged" kids she took care of were black, and judging by the location- Venice CA, does that naturally boil down to Venice 13 or the Crips? When it comes to these gangs I am as clueless as any layperson, therefore, I am hoping that any person more familiar with that part of the state can chime in...

Is it possible to find official records of the trail she testified in?

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #382 on: March 29, 2018, 05:46:34 pm »
Wonder if we will ever know the whole story regarding Denise Rutkowski. Regardless, I hope she is safe, happy and not lonely.

Although I'm picking up on a conversation that took place almost 5 years, what 4gungadin has written caught my attention as I was scrolling through the different pages of this thread. I have it on good authority that Denise did testify against a mobster/ringleader and that this is what sparked her into going incognito for the past two and a half decades. she DIDN'T  "move around the country spreading the word God"(even though she was religious); she moved, and is still moving, around the country because of FEAR!

I tried finding more info on other forums but it was mostly trolls masquerading as people who claim to have firsthand knowledge. As for sources close to Denise, any questions on this topic were vehemently stonewalled.

Does anyone here know about the gangs in Venice that she most likely got involved with? Most of the "underprivileged" kids she took care of were black, and judging by the location- Venice CA, does that naturally boil down to Venice 13 or the Crips? When it comes to these gangs I am as clueless as any layperson, therefore, I am hoping that any person more familiar with that part of the state can chime in...

Is it possible to find official records of the trail she testified in?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #383 on: April 02, 2018, 06:13:44 pm »
Here are the full sets from Denise's wrestling videos (which also feature other women) sorry couldn't sift out the few ones that Denise doesn't feature in...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline diamond

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #384 on: April 04, 2018, 07:03:41 am »
thanks, the girl in yellow is lori fetrick

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #385 on: April 21, 2018, 03:55:53 am »
 ;)

orinoko44

« Reply #386 on: April 27, 2018, 10:06:38 pm »
found this  :)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #387 on: April 28, 2018, 04:23:26 am »
K++

cool find!!!  new to me :)

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #388 on: May 08, 2018, 07:37:45 am »

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #389 on: May 08, 2018, 09:24:38 pm »
Where in the world did you find this picture?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View