www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
myogenlabs clearskypharmacy
buffycam
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
395359 Posts in 53816 Topics by 31236 Members - Latest Member: ivo May 27, 2018, 07:42:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Great Opportunity for Russian Female Bodybuilders
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Great Opportunity for Russian Female Bodybuilders  (Read 260 times)

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Great Opportunity for Russian Female Bodybuilders
« on: January 26, 2018, 07:01:35 am »
In 2016, there was a Ban on certain Russian Athletes from the Rio Olympics. There was a Country Ban from the Paralympics.

This is not a criticism of that Ban.
However, it is a very good opportunity for many Russian Female Athletes, to switch to Bodybuilding.

Bodybuilding is a Unique sport, where the authorities concerned do not always limit your freedom of choice regarding which Supplements one should take or not take.
So I think this is a Unique opportunity for them to move to Bodybuilding, and to build as much Muscle using whatever means possible (giving us more entertainment in the process).

I would certainly like to see more FBBs from Russia.

Comments welcome.

=======+++++++ LOVE and WARM REGARDS ravi777+++++++=======

Since I live in a Conservative Society, where Muscle GIRLS and BODYBUILDER GIRLS in BIKINIS Are Ostracised and Discouraged Usually By Their OWN FAMILIES, and Female Muscle Junkies and SHMOES (Like Me) are Also Cruelly Frowned Upon by our Own Kith and Kin, it is Extremely Difficult for me to Find and Upload these pics. Therefore If you Like them, Karma is Always Appreciated !!!!!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Great Opportunity for Russian Female Bodybuilders

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx