Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574944 Posts in 72981 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 08:36:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  huge Thighs 32 inches and calves 20 inches
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: huge Thighs 32 inches and calves 20 inches  (Read 20012 times)

bbb1984

huge Thighs 32 inches and calves 20 inches
« on: August 12, 2014, 10:42:26 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

bbb1984

Re: huge Thighs 32 inches and calves 20 inches
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 01:11:42 pm »
 she is very strong lady ... she did powerlifting and also fighting sambo grappling ... her weight now is around 105 kg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bbb1984

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 01:43:15 pm »
i hope you liked the thread ... she is my friend on a social network and have talked to her about her sports life and body and muscles ... she is huge, thick, strong and muscular

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bbb1984

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 11:48:10 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

infact i have confirmed it again... she said her thighs are 89 cm which is 35 Inches ) her biceps are 49 cm and calves 54 ... sorry for writing it 32 inches

bbb1984

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 12:11:33 pm »

Her thighs are 35 inches and calves 21 inches and biceps 20 inches .. sorry for mistake.. i confirmed from her

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cgl

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 02:10:57 pm »
Amazing triceps !! Probably bigger than my thighs !

bbb1984

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 10:48:27 am »
Although she looks thick and muscular, not sure about the claim of 35 inch thighs, 21 inch calves and 20 inch biceps.  Any more pics that would show those measurements?

I requested her to measure for me.. and she did )) it was around 89 cm thigh ) why will she lie ?

Offline by1get1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 01:27:20 pm »
Just asked if there were any pictures of her measuring her thighs, calves and biceps showing the actual size in inches or centimeters.  There are always claims of the size of a women's body parts with no pictures to prove the actual size.  As an example, there are pictures of Renee Toney measuring the size of her biceps that can be found on the Internet.  They measure 20".  Check it out.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bbb1984

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 06:52:43 pm »
Just asked if there were any pictures of her measuring her thighs, calves and biceps showing the actual size in inches or centimeters.  There are always claims of the size of a women's body parts with no pictures to prove the actual size.  As an example, there are pictures of Renee Toney measuring the size of her biceps that can be found on the Internet.  They measure 20".  Check it out.

She is a respectable lady.. I trust her )) she will never lie )) you may not believe

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 09:31:02 am »

I understand your concern but she is a respectable lady.. she will never lie i know )) so let it go.. i believe it.. you have the option

Let it go? You have the option? You must be kidding bbb1984. Hey man, I have no doubt she's a respectable lady (and she looks good btw), but she's not the one on here claiming to have 35" thighs, 21" calves and 20" arms, YOU are.

She clearly does not have legs or arms that big (unless she's at least 7ft tall). by1get1 knows that and was calling you on it (and he was very polite about it).

You also have the option to tell the truth. ;)

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2015, 05:11:18 pm »
She is scammer and attempted to try and scam money from fans to donate to her "competing" in bodybuilding. Calls herself a bodybuilder, yet looks nothing like one.I find nothing respectable or honest about that and the lies are obvious in her photos and videos.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  huge Thighs 32 inches and calves 20 inches

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View