Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
378471 Posts in 50953 Topics by 41684 Members - Latest Member: Coolerboy October 23, 2017, 09:45:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Most likeable/Least likeable fbbs in person
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Most likeable/Least likeable fbbs in person  (Read 20291 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Most likeable/Least likeable fbbs in person
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2017, 03:02:58 am »
Denise Masino, Sondra Faas, Sheila Burgess and Diana Dennis.
If you mean most likeable, I agree 100% about Diana Dennis and Sondra Faas. I never had the privilege of meeting Sheila Burgess or Denise Masino.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline knufflschmoe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2017, 09:43:56 am »
a favorite of mine is (nowadays) Renata Hronova who is easy going , natural behavior ,always in a good mood
(besides that ,she has approved her english ,so that you can communicate better then in previous times)

Colette Guimond is also very friendly & talkative ( so pay attention not to forget the physical part !)

what concerns other "favorites",so as Anna m strong. ,"Trapalicious","Big Tinah" ,must constitute that they are not
as friendly as in earlier times ,became quite grumpy ,and obviously very businesslike as they seem annoyed by their
business - don`t know are they fed up with it or made to many bad experiences with clients ??!

worst experience was with Brigita Brezovac who was quite brutal & relentless ,without having asked her for such
a hardcore domination ,breaked up session early ,was glad to survive - forced me to pay full time

and as yet described in the section  "Warnings & complaints of sessionettes"
Tatianna Butler who refused session & kicked me out,alleged due to "my horrible smell"( even after shower) ,and forced me to pay a full session

Offline Drbench012

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2017, 09:09:02 pm »
Lora Ottenad is great, very real and generous with information.

Offline OldSchmoe67

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2017, 07:16:12 pm »
Denise Masino, Sondra Faas, Sheila Burgess and Diana Dennis.
If you mean most likeable, I agree 100% about Diana Dennis and Sondra Faas. I never had the privilege of meeting Sheila Burgess or Denise Masino.

Definitely the most likable. I don't have a list of unlikables, no way. 

Offline apict

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2017, 07:33:17 pm »
Have to give a shout-out for being very nice to both Elena Seiple and Debbie Kruck.
the moderators here are arseholes. They'll let you in but then never let you leave. They'll make unjustifiable accusations. They'll remove karma members have earned and then delete completely harmless posts in order to justify removing karma. They'll make it impossible to post (again for unjustifiable reasons), refuse to discontinue membership even when asked, but persist in sending emails asking that you come back. Arseholes!

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2017, 01:19:41 am »
I would have to agree with Elena !  think sometimes she can be misunderstood . She has a tough no nonsense personality . But once you get to know her , and she knows your cool . She is super nice .

Also some others who imo are among the nicest i've ever talk to are Colete Nelson , Gisele Sass . Hands down the 2 nicest fbb's in my experience
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Barry Allen

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2017, 08:47:01 am »

worst experience was with Brigita Brezovac who was quite brutal & relentless ,without having asked her for such
a hardcore domination ,breaked up session early ,was glad to survive - forced me to pay full time

Sounds like you need to hit the gym and toughen up. She came with her A game and you didn't.

Offline UK_Fan

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2017, 09:05:50 am »

Sounds like you need to hit the gym and toughen up. She came with her A game and you didn't.

Indeed - I found Brigita to be quite the opposite - very pleasant to be with an a very enjoyable (muscle worship) session.  I asked a good few questions and made sure we both knew what to expect.  I suspect knufflschmoe that you asked her for what you got, and as Barry says, you weren't up to the task of 'taking' what she gave (probably after being warned - you probably weren't really aware of what a wrestling session with someone as accomplished as her really entailed).  She probably stopped early as she knew you couldn't take any more, which from your own words, was patently true.  You were lucky that you weren't with another one or two sessionettes who wouldn't have stopped and you might've ended with some bust ribs or being knocked out.

It just goes to show that in such matters, both doing your homework in researching what you want/the type of experience actually given (not what you think will be) and not being macho about being a 'tough bloke' who can 'easily match' a top FBB who's highly skilled in wrestling and martial arts (as well as phenominanly strong and, when required, a dominant personality) is cruitial in getting a good session experience, especially when wrestling/domination is involved - you have to be honest about the whole experience.
Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert!"
Kryten: "Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb."

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2017, 01:51:26 pm »
I met with Brigita a decade or so ago. One of the classiest women in the sport. I really liked her.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2017, 10:29:27 am »
what concerns other "favorites",so as Anna m strong. ,"Trapalicious","Big Tinah" ,must constitute that they are not
as friendly as in earlier times ,became quite grumpy ,and obviously very businesslike as they seem annoyed by their
business - don`t know are they fed up with it or made to many bad experiences with clients ??!

Surprised to hear that about Trapalicious and Brigita. I found them both to be very nice and I saw Trap (again) not long before she retired. Both great ladies.

Offline gatorvin

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2017, 06:14:32 pm »
I had a very strange experience where I got the worst followed by the best with the same person. I went to see Amber D, got to the room maybe 5 mins early. She opening the door and looked at me like I was the lowest human being. She said something extremely rude and motioned me in saying 'I called so long ago and you took THIS long to get here?' in a really snarky angry manner. I said 'Er, we haven't spoken, just texted'. She looked very confused, then said 'I thought you were the IT guy. Come back in 10 minutes' and slammed the door in my face. I went downstairs, came back up 10 minutes later, knocked on the same door and it was opened by a seductive smiling Amber, wearing only a robe, beckoning me in with a 'Hiiiiii baby!'. It was as if the first instance hadn't even happened. What a game face!!

Lora Ottenad is a great human being, as is Kasey K, Maryse M, actually a long long list of outstanding people I have met, with new ones coming along too. It is always a privilege to meet them. Considering what they do and how many 'bad days' they must have, I am bowled over by the professionalism and also the warmth after sessions and frank honest chats I have had with so many ladies. I sort of don't do the 'friend zone' because  I just think it would be awkward and unfair on people, but if I did I a sure that many would be friends too.

Offline supergav67

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2017, 12:44:44 pm »
Most likeable are my two fav ladies I see regularly,Gayle Moher & Rene Campbell.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Most likeable/Least likeable fbbs in person

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx