Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
378471 Posts in 50953 Topics by 41684 Members - Latest Member: Coolerboy October 23, 2017, 09:43:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Most likeable/Least likeable fbbs in person
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Most likeable/Least likeable fbbs in person  (Read 20290 times)

Offline Dunerider304

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
Re: Most likeable/Least likeable fbbs in person
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2014, 11:02:21 pm »
My favorite three are Sarah Hayes, Britt Miller, and Kristy Hawkins. I have gotten to know all three through interest outside of bodybuilding and really like them all. 

Offline zig563

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 11:31:25 pm »
Met Britt and Kristy and agree they are cool. Nice to know Sarah is too. She has a great body and smile. She looks like she plays well with others.

Offline gatorvin

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2014, 08:36:13 am »
Top girls: Kasey Cavanaugh, Kortney Olsen, Tara Silzer, Kathy Connors, Joanna Thomas, Th-resa Bostick; in fact a very long list but these are the immediate ones I thought of

Odd girls: Gayle Moher, Lauren Powers, Tatianna Butler, something or other Hrontova. They weren't really horrible or anything, just very indifferent.

I don't expect every girl to look like it's her dream come true when I walk through the door, but I am paying so at least look me in the eye at some stage. I had a funny incident with Amber Deluca. I showed up 10 minutes early by mistake once. She opened the door with a really angry face in her robe and said 'Yes? What do you want?' in a really rude dismissive voice. I said 'I'm here for my session'. She looked confused and said 'Come back in 10 minutes' and slammed the door shut. When I came back later she opened the door seductively with a 'Hiiiiiiiii baby!'. She told me that she had been expecting the guy to come and fix her internet and thought  I was him. She is a pretty damn good actor I'd say.

Offline larky368

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2015, 04:05:17 pm »
I would have to say that Kris Clark is my all-time favorite person let alone fbb. I have been able to spend time with her outside of the session and she is a genuine doll! Emery Miller is another great lady whom I have spent time getting to know. Kat Connors is always a delight to be around and I always book a late session so we can go out for a bite to eat and a chat later. I met Annie last year and although i didn't get any extra time with het I believe that she would also be a real sweetheart. I would say the same for Kathy Amazon.

Maria Calo is without a doubt one of the most objectionable people I've ever met and I knew her on a personal level so I have it on good authority. I know a lot of people have bad things to say about Sheila Blech but she seemed very pleasant when I sessioned with her but I never gave her any reason to display her legendary bad temper. Treasure is definitely someone who you do not want to piss off either.

Offline zig563

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2015, 11:16:13 pm »
Or even beyond Bruce. I've seen some hubby's and wives who don't know each other nearly as well as they think too. It is all subjective. I did not find any issue in general with the humility of female bodybuilders or anything different that with normal girls. It is a bit  of a subculture world , so I get being a little leery of sessions which are cash as far as I know....and perhaps spooky to some women. Same with some of the other moneymakers...like selling videos...usually not the fbbs doing that unless on a site.

Offline encephalon50

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 03:11:18 am »
Is there still a chance of reading stories of fbbs whom you all have actually met/spoken with, etc...without the editorials / psych profiling?  :cool2:

All the best! :rock:

Offline zig563

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 08:01:45 am »
Colette Nelson, Gina Davis, Kat Connors, Robin Coleman, Mikayla Miles, Hannie Van Aken,  and several others right up there close as far as being nice, respectful, funny, cool, and so on. Hannie was a little different b/c I stumbled upon her in a bar...of all places and she was harder to understand..slightly. Liked Monica Martin too. The fbbs I liked less were still not bad women....just less personal connection. Erica Kern and Amy Pazzo rocked too. So nice and very sexy.....but did not get to know them real well. Liked Sharon Marvel too...b4 her issues, but she was very shy.

Offline Devostator

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 06:20:39 pm »
Tazzie!Tazzie!Tazzie! :rock:
If reality has ganged up on you, nothing is safe anymore

Offline Drbench012

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2015, 08:23:55 pm »
Lora Ottenad is a really cool person. And willing to share her own personal experiences

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2015, 10:32:23 pm »
Lora Ottenad is a really cool person. And willing to share her own personal experiences

According to the session info I've read about her, she IS nice, but there are certain subjects that drive
her crazy and are better left unmentioned, for example, other female bodybuilders.

camy3

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2015, 11:16:31 pm »

According to the session info I've read about her, she IS nice, but there are certain subjects that drive
her crazy and are better left unmentioned, for example, other female bodybuilders.

could you please elaborate?

"but there are certain subjects that drive her crazy and are better left unmentioned, for example, other female bodybuilders."

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2015, 03:04:19 pm »

could you please elaborate?

"but there are certain subjects that drive her crazy and are better left unmentioned, for example, other female bodybuilders."

Show results and judging, I would have assumed.

Offline asapferg

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2017, 08:38:26 pm »
Most Likeable-Emery Miller

Least Likable-Shelia Bleck

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2017, 01:57:59 am »
 Most likeable - Colette Nelson , Brenda Raganot , Laura Creavalle "never met Laura " but talked to her on the phone when i joined her fan club late 90's .

Not likeable - Melissa Coates

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline OldSchmoe67

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2017, 02:54:14 am »
Denise Masino, Sondra Faas, Sheila Burgess and Diana Dennis.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Most likeable/Least likeable fbbs in person

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx