Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
412491 Posts in 56147 Topics by 30051 Members - Latest Member: 187ummir October 22, 2018, 12:04:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: Where Is The Search Button?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Q & A: Where Is The Search Button?  (Read 10459 times)

Offline sanuk808

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Q & A: Where Is The Search Button?
« on: November 24, 2010, 08:22:20 am »
Since I can't search threads w/o VIP status, how can I ensure what I want to post hasn't been posted hitherto?  I want to post something new, something that hasn't been posted 10x already on this great forum.

I see the flashing graphic signature saying "Use search before posting" and I'd like to do that but....

Just post... The Moderators will move your posts to appropriate sections or merge with existing threads.

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Q & A: Where Is The Search Button?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 08:52:26 am »
You can't see SEARCH?

Ways of Obtaining VIP Access

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Where Is The Search Button?
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 08:49:21 pm »
I cannot seem to find a search option.  Does SARADAS have one?

Yes, but only VIP's have use of the search button now.  The search button used to be provided for everyone, but not all could be bothered to use it before posting.  The negative aspect was the barrage of repeat pics and duplicate subjects.

Also. if everyone has the search button, it makes it easier to just fill one's hard drive and not bother to contribute.  Without the search button, it's actually an effort to find what you want.

So the reward for contributors ( in quality material or donation ) is to have easy access to all Saradas can provide.  Give and receive.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline autechre

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: How can I use searching function
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 02:10:30 am »
'Search' is disabled for "lurkers".  Not sure if it works for regular Members, but *VIP* can definitely use the search function.

How to become VIP:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=88568.0
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline hotheat

• Activity:
    0%
Re: How to Search
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 04:18:22 am »
I want to post some pics, but make sure first that they're not already posted on the site. How do I search for thread topics/posts that might have the FBB's name? Thanks

At your current membership level, the most you can do is make an educated guess on an image section to browse, and see if you come across an appropriate thread in which to post your pix.  The search function is only available to VIP members.

Offline hotheat

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Search?
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 07:46:09 am »
I'm sorry, but after looking through the FORUM I can't seem to figure out how to search or if there is a way to do so?

The search function is only available to members with VIP access.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: Where Is The Search Button?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View