Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
369513 Posts in 49711 Topics by 41000 Members - Latest Member: musclelove1995 August 21, 2017, 02:45:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: What are 'Hidden Posts' & How Can I See Them?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Q & A: What are 'Hidden Posts' & How Can I See Them?  (Read 10429 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Q & A: What are 'Hidden Posts' & How Can I See Them?
« on: August 01, 2013, 11:28:44 pm »
As you probably realize, members have the option of hiding their posts and requiring replies to see the link.  Now there's also the additional requirement of having a 10 karma minimum in addition to the reply. You must remain an active member of the forum or risk losing the karma you accumulated.

Another thing we noticed is that many are so desperate to reach the 10 k minimum that they are posting links without previews. These links will be deleted. No more "Sorry No Preview" or "No Preview But Worth The Download." If you don't know how to make previews, there are tutorials in the FAQ/ Rules and Regulations section. If I can see your video on the computer, a preview can be made for it. Right now, if you use Deposit Files as a stand alone link (not a mirror), you don't have to make a preview. They do it for you.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Karma To See Hidden Posts
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 04:35:46 pm »
How do you make your links hidden?  I searched for the process to do it but must be missing it...

How do you add that hidden post (must reply) or minimum 10 Karma function to your posts? thank you.

Location of the 'Hide' icon:

2 ways :
1.  Click the icon.  [hide.] and [/hide.]--without the periods--will appear in the post box.  'Click + grab' the text to be hidden and insert it between [hide.] and [/hide.].

2.  Highlight what you wish to hide and then click the icon.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 07:34:50 am »
I clicked on the "HIDE" box but the hidden stuff didn't appear   :'(  What's wrong?

You now have to reply to see the link.  If you have less than 10 karma, you still won't see the link, even if you DO reply.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 11:24:21 pm »
When I try to use the "hide", it doesn't seem to work.  I can still see my post unhidden.  Is it because I'm the author?

That's right.  It works.  All other members will see the "hide" notice.

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

FASTER. BIGGER. STRONGER. -> CLICK HERE

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 09:28:22 am »
How do you make your links hidden . I searched for the process to do it but must be missing it

There is a topic which covers Most things to do with Posting and info on the Post Box.
It is located in All rules and guidelines - FAQ along with lots of other info.  Some of this info is something which You Should Know Before Creating A Post.

The topic I mention is in a sticky and is one of the topics right at the top of the first page of "All rules and guidelines - FAQ".    Guide to The Post Box and General Guide on Posting.

The first post in this topic has links to specific info in the topic.

For instance if you were to click on item 17.) "How to create Hidden content in your posts" you will find info on how to create a hidden post.

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Hidden Links
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 11:14:53 pm »
We know some of you are angry that some members have hidden their links and that you must reply in order to see them.  Just be a little understanding and keep in mind that most of the content that is hidden is worth commenting on anyway.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline zy_llz_zwc

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 04:55:23 pm »
I want to know how to get karmas ???

See here:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=291802.0

Offline timmon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 07:26:51 am »
Hi.  I'm Italian.  I don't understand what you mean by the specific word "karma" to see hidden links or so...  Thanks in advance

To give Karma, 'applaud' a member's post if you like it.  Karma should be given instead of meaningless one-two-three word comments or 'smilies' in praise of a post.

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=435360.msg999033#msg999033

To get Karma, you must post something of value to the forum members, and members will click "applaud" to give you Karma if they like your post and wish to give it to you.

Offline E15R91F

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Q & A: What are 'Hidden Posts' & How Can I See Them?
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 07:39:56 am »
  :wob:

When the DL content or link has been <HIDDEN> by the uploader, in order to access it,
the viewer must post a reply, AND have 10 *KARMA* points.

[Or become a *VIP* member.]
*KARMA* points are awarded by viewers in appreciation of quality content.
Search the 'www', find stuff, upload said stuff to a host, post it, get *KARMA*.  Get on it...

-MOD ‘E15R91F’

:thanks:
Wise people talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something. :shhh:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements  |  Q & A: What are 'Hidden Posts' & How Can I See Them?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx