gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
352708 Posts in 46509 Topics by 38688 Members - Latest Member: Medman4 February 24, 2017, 01:39:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Shannon Courtney
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shannon Courtney  (Read 913137 times)

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    90%
Re: Shannon Courtney
« Reply #360 on: January 17, 2017, 01:55:57 am »
She say she hate big muscle and Bodybuilding

If that's true i will never understand why they spend years perfecting the look . It takes alot of work and time to get huge . You would think they would realize they don't like it as soon as they began to get big . Certainly a personal choice but you would think they would just stick with figure or fitness .
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline h666666

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #361 on: January 17, 2017, 02:03:19 am »
She say she hate big muscle and Bodybuilding

Well, I'd say it's a love-hate thing, and she's always been conflicted about bodybuilding and getting super huge. She retired, came back, switched to Physique and back, then retired again… But when training for bodybuilding, she'd go through extremely brutal workouts and diets to get the look she supposedly hated. I've seen clips of her checking herself out in the mirror, in a freaky huge vascular shape, with a wholly satisfied look on her face.

It's her choice for sure, but my guess is that it's far from settled. She's still incredibly young – she could come back 20 years from today and still do major damage.

Offline schillster1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #362 on: January 17, 2017, 03:43:20 pm »
"A love- hate thing" sounds a lot better and more logical than societies bs against the sport.  I don't really think society as a whole gives a rats thingy about female bodybuilding as a whole.  ;)

Offline dimonjeff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #363 on: January 17, 2017, 09:39:31 pm »
She still looks very beautiful and is quite muscular.  Not just to the extreme as a year or two ago.  Still has some of the best quads ever.

Offline real_iluvmuscle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #364 on: January 18, 2017, 03:01:54 am »
She was in the middle of getting seriously, freakishly huge when she quit… I wish she'd change her mind once again. She carries mass exceptionally well, only getting fuller and more perfect and more beautiful as she was getting bigger.

She was super hot when working out extra hard (her workouts were so brutal that she even ended up in the emergency room at least one), with her veins popping and muscles bulging… She was super hot in her dresses, in her posing suits… basically every way.

I miss her as a bodybuilder. She was one of the sexiest ever.
Just other victim caught in Societies B.S. against female bodybuilders. Could been a legend in the sport. :'( :-*

That last statement about being caught up societies bull against the female bodybuilder seems extremely judgemental.

Not judging just stating fact. The ideal of women to be consider equals among men shakes most peoples ideals and traditions.

Men and Women are not the same. This is not a bad thing either.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Shannon Courtney

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx