Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
368994 Posts in 49631 Topics by 40971 Members - Latest Member: 942860902 August 18, 2017, 07:57:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Tina Zampa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tina Zampa  (Read 314053 times)

Offline footdan

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Tina Zampa
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2016, 01:19:44 am »
2016 Masters Nationals Champion and NEW IFBB PRO

Offline stitchface

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2016, 09:21:49 am »

Offline M7

• Activity:
    50%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2016, 07:18:08 pm »
Her C4S page seems to be gone, and all her recent clips as well.  Anyone know why?

It's still there. Just search 'Muscular Women' and it's on the second page.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    50%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2017, 02:21:24 am »
Tina posted a couple of new clips to her c4s page (and she's still HUGE).

clips4sale DOT com/18433

Offline musclelover321

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2017, 04:46:35 am »
Watch the preview of the first new clip she posted, at the end she puts her arm down, then her delt moves a second later.

Offline krajo

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2017, 10:20:21 pm »
can she possibly be as strong as she looks??

She was never pictured lifting really heavy... But there seems to be a lot of firepower in that body...
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    50%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2017, 06:22:06 pm »
Here's a few shots from her last update on "Tina's Muscle Clips" (on clips4sale).

Offline Diesel

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2017, 08:22:40 pm »
 :wow: She keeps getting bigger and thicker

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2017, 09:26:47 pm »
Dam she's thick. Very few women can get that kind of size.

Offline gokuman7

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2017, 04:23:43 pm »
Here's a few shots from her last update on "Tina's Muscle Clips" (on clips4sale).

I thought she was morphed
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline pol2004

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2017, 06:37:01 pm »
no morph..i have seen the video...is real

Online UK_Fan

• Activity:
    90%
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2017, 07:34:10 pm »

Back to being huge again, it seems...what saddens me is that up until she started getting 'super-huge' about 5 years ago, she was always smiling for the camera and seemed to enjoy posing, a very bubbly character.  Since then, she rarely smiles for the camera, and when she does (mainly on video clips) it seems forced - somehow I get the impression she's not really enjoying her 'sport' (for want of a better word), especially with the more harsh side effects getting really huge taking hold.  She's huge, but not (to me at least, and I like the big FBBs) as attractive as she was just a few years ago - all size and not so good on the condition and form.  Not sure why she really went all-out for size and kept that going, as it hasn't paid dividends at the contests she's entered.

Just an observation - not a criticism: its Tina's choice as to what physique she builds.
Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert!"
Kryten: "Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb."

Offline M7

• Activity:
    50%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2017, 04:47:39 am »
'Back to being huge again, it seems...what saddens me is that up until she started getting 'super-huge' about 5 years ago, she was always smiling for the camera and seemed to enjoy posing, a very bubbly character.  Since then, she rarely smiles for the camera, and when she does (mainly on video clips) it seems forced - somehow I get the impression she's not really enjoying her 'sport' (for want of a better word), especially with the more harsh side effects getting really huge taking hold.  She's huge, but not (to me at least, and I like the big FBBs) as attractive as she was just a few years ago - all size and not so good on the condition and form.  Not sure why she really went all-out for size and kept that going, as it hasn't paid dividends at the contests she's entered.

Just an observation - not a criticism: its Tina's choice as to what physique she builds.'

Or maybe she is just very busy with a full time career and everything else and bodybuilding is a big stress reliever for her. Now I'm not saying that's the case either, but we don't know. I wont pretend like I know her very well. In all my correspondence with her she seems happy. As far as her condition goes, you know as well as I do that it's easier for bodybuilders to build more muscle by going into full off season mode to bulk up. I'm really happy she hasn't downsized, but I digress. As far as her form, I think she looks pretty complete. Her calves were smaller compared to the rest of her, but she seems to be bringing them up. I have no idea how she feels about side effects. Personally, I think she looks great. I assume she's still married so she might not care much about whether people find her attractive. To me, she's a bodybuilder's bodybuilder and I love that about her.

Hasn't paid dividends at the contests she's entered??? She won her Pro card last year! Becoming a pro was her goal and she achieved it. I'd say she's doing just fine, but all the same it's just my observation as well.

Online UK_Fan

• Activity:
    90%
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2017, 08:52:03 am »
'Back to being huge again, it seems...what saddens me is that up until she started getting 'super-huge' about 5 years ago, she was always smiling for the camera and seemed to enjoy posing, a very bubbly character.  Since then, she rarely smiles for the camera, and when she does (mainly on video clips) it seems forced - somehow I get the impression she's not really enjoying her 'sport' (for want of a better word), especially with the more harsh side effects getting really huge taking hold.  She's huge, but not (to me at least, and I like the big FBBs) as attractive as she was just a few years ago - all size and not so good on the condition and form.  Not sure why she really went all-out for size and kept that going, as it hasn't paid dividends at the contests she's entered.

Just an observation - not a criticism: its Tina's choice as to what physique she builds.'

Or maybe she is just very busy with a full time career and everything else and bodybuilding is a big stress reliever for her. Now I'm not saying that's the case either, but we don't know. I wont pretend like I know her very well. In all my correspondence with her she seems happy. As far as her condition goes, you know as well as I do that it's easier for bodybuilders to build more muscle by going into full off season mode to bulk up. I'm really happy she hasn't downsized, but I digress. As far as her form, I think she looks pretty complete. Her calves were smaller compared to the rest of her, but she seems to be bringing them up. I have no idea how she feels about side effects. Personally, I think she looks great. I assume she's still married so she might not care much about whether people find her attractive. To me, she's a bodybuilder's bodybuilder and I love that about her.

Hasn't paid dividends at the contests she's entered??? She won her Pro card last year! Becoming a pro was her goal and she achieved it. I'd say she's doing just fine, but all the same it's just my observation as well.

She won a national amateur show and became a pro?  Oh - the Masters over 45 Nationals: not exactly a lot of competition though, but still...just would be lovely to see photos/videos of her smiling like she used to - always a very warm smile.
Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert!"
Kryten: "Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb."

Offline M7

• Activity:
    50%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2017, 10:26:29 pm »

She won a national amateur show and became a pro?  Oh - the Masters over 45 Nationals: not exactly a lot of competition though, but still...just would be lovely to see photos/videos of her smiling like she used to - always a very warm smile.

So your response is to downplay her winning her pro card? Sounds a little bitter/petty. That's easy to say sitting in the crowd, may not be so easy when you're the one on stage. Sorry her "forced" smiles aren't as genuine and as often as you would like.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Tina Zampa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx