Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572740 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:48:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  All-Time Favorite FBB from the U.K.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: All-Time Favorite FBB from the U.K.  (Read 80033 times)

big diesel

All-Time Favorite FBB from the U.K.
« on: August 05, 2011, 08:17:43 pm »
These are just a few.  Mention who ever you like.

john540

Re: All-Time Favorite FBB from the U.K.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 08:34:38 pm »
Paula Bircumshaw!
Although Joanna Thomas in her early year (before year 2000) was an excellent bb.

Offline krajo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 11:03:46 pm »
Definitely Paula Bircumshaw.

She pushed the limits for her time. Sadly there was no news about her after she had the incident with the judges.
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

lolu

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 03:43:59 am »
what incident did paula have with the judges?

Offline lawlink2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 06:44:49 am »
Paula Bircumshaw for me as well who got me just how hot fbbs are. The incident is covered in this thread http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=69092.0.html I cannot imagine how being big and ripped affected her femininity.

UK_Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 10:16:55 am »
For me, definitely Andrulla, second place the Paula B, third to Joanna Thomas.  IMHO, Andrulla was the only one from these shores to really fulfil her potential, but also was very amenable to fans around the world, which made her a favourite.  Besides her magnificent physique, I've always admired her straight-forward and honest attitude and fun-loving and cheeky personality.  A real shame I've never got to meet/chat with her - I bet it would be a great experience.

A small correction - it's Joanne McCartney, not Joanna.  To be honest, I wasn't aware she was from the UK (originally at least) - she was competing some time ago, so maybe I just forgot!  One little known fact is that top pro Sharon Marvel was originally from the UK, moving to the US many years ago - I doubt if we could count her as a Brit (her BBing career was entirely in the US).

Ozzyfm

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 12:10:10 pm »
Good question... I choose Andrulla, but Joanna was close!

Offline ovca2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 04:51:48 pm »
Queen Andrulla  ;D but where's Lisa Cross??

strider99

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 06:13:59 pm »
Hands down Andrulla. What a pair of lats, geeeeez.

UK_Fan

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 08:03:31 am »
Hands down Andrulla. What a pair of lats, geeeeez.

I think she's got the best lat spread ever - period!  To this day I'm still staggered by how tiny her waist is and how (relatively) wide her chest/shoulders are.  Several great scenes from her WPW videos/DVDs (V391 has so many of her greatest poses - I especially liked her in the black mini dress at the end - now that's a HOT outfit!) - also she looks just as good on and off-season, which very few women bodybuilders can do.  Definitely a deserved top spot for her.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 12:12:36 pm »
Andrulla also had a pretty aggressive, daring personality. Couple that with
those huge muscles and you've got quite a package!

gtaluv

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 02:21:27 pm »
Yeah what happened to Lisa Cross and Gayle Moyer?  They both might have stolen some votes.

UK_Fan

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 05:07:35 pm »
Yeah what happened to Lisa Cross and Gayle Moyer?  They both might have stolen some votes.

Gayle would've been a close call for third place for me - whilst she hasn't won any big contests as a pro as far as I know, she's always placed well over a number of years.

I like Lisa, but she is still relatively new to the pro side to get my vote.  Maybe when she's had a few good pro finishes under her belt could she considered for a vote.

SGREGOR

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 06:21:53 pm »
How can you forget KIMBERLEY-ANNE JONES? So she did'nt do much internationally, You have got to give props where it's due.  My vote is for JOANNE McCARTNEY, Never knew she was a brit.  You know there are a hell of a lot more, Some have already mentioned a few.  Did you know that DESIREE ELLIS was born in england? Good idea, So let's get out the old muscle magazines and see who else we can come up with. ;D

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 03:33:06 pm »
For me, it has to be Carolyn Cheshire. She was the first, and bump started interest in female bodybuilding in the UK. Her first international outing to the Ms O was documented in a TV programme called    "Muscle Madness" and caused a stir throughout the country. To my knowledge, the only other British FBB to have a full TV programme made about her is Joanna Thomas, some 25 years later with "Super Sized She".  Caroline is the greatest in the UK to me, as she was the first.

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=144973.msg585738.html#msg585738
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=33741.0.html

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  All-Time Favorite FBB from the U.K.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View