Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576022 Posts in 73270 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 06:54:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Brand] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Brand] Stories~collected  (Read 80657 times)

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
+Notable Author: [Brand] Stories~collected
« on: August 16, 2007, 03:11:42 am »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

#Ist STORY: Adam & Eve

Muscle Allowance

The Muscle Bar
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
#1st STORY: Adam & Eve [Brand]
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 01:42:54 pm »
Hello everyone!
As the topic header indicates, this is my first time writing a story so...don't shoot. This part is quite the long winding one but it's only meant to be some kind of intro or prelude to the main idea of the story. I welcome any critique. After all this is my chance to learn. Pardon any silly mistakes as I'm not a native english speaker and I'm bound to make a mess of things, sooner rather than later.

That's it, I guess.
Story dump a GO GO!

----------------------------
Adam & Eve
by Brand
----------------------------

Chapter 1: Impossible Dream

I’ve always had a dream. A dream of bodybuilding. Unlike any other similar dream however, my dream was way too specific for my own good. I knew it would never be enough for me to just get more muscular. I wanted to be the most muscular human being in history and…have a wife that shares that kind of aspiration for herself.

I’m sure you understand the possibilities of such a thing actually happening are next to…nil. Knowing that myself, I have come to the point that I don’t let it mandate which woman I do or don’t like. What I mean is a woman’s lack of interest in my fantasy would not be reason enough for me to let her go, as long as there was mutual love. And from there, I just wish I happen upon the one just as crazy as I am about building bodies. Highly unlikely, don’t you think?

Chapter 2: Encounters

I am Adam and I’m ok. Yet, I’m not an alcoholic or addicted to anything (anything but the concept of extreme muscle growth that is). Still I have to keep repeating this iconic phrase to myself so that I don’t go nuts. Through time I stopped caring for what people think of me and my fetishes or dreams and the way I think.

Despite that, inner peace is a dream by itself. When you can objectively see and feel you are different than most, that you understand more than most, it takes a lot more difficult to feel happy. It’s not about arrogance, not at all. It’s only that when you‘ve been treated as if you were a freak for years on end you learn to see things differently. You are able to distance yourself as you‘ve learnt to pretend you‘re part of the whole.

Even so, it’s something simple you crave: understanding. Ironically simplicity is extremely complicated to achieve. Unless Luck smiles upon you, maybe for no apparent reason.

And her name was Eve. Ironic? Fate? Even though I don’t really believe in fate, you have to appreciate the sarcastic value of being an Adam and meeting an Eve. Falling in love with her even? Who can say “no” to sarcasm of divine proportions?

We met at a cafeteria. Quite the unlikely place for new acquaintances for me as I usually hang out in such places to sip my cup of straight espresso and read, away from my usual problems. Of course, in a swamped cafeteria, there’s lots of nutty stuff to overhear, whether you like it or not. And it was something I heard that drew my attention towards Eve. A guy from her table was obviously quick to say that geishas are the Japanese equivalent of hookers. Now, I happen to be fascinated by japanese culture of all sorts and, at the same time, historical accuracy is one of my greatest intellectual love affairs. In a case such as this one, it doesn’t matter if I know the person that states such an ignorant lie, I will stand up and make a fuss about it.

Only this time, I wasn’t quick enough. The woman I later learned to call Eve actually beat me to it! This might sound geeky but I always consider this to be an extremely good sign. Anyone standing up against uninformed bigotry and arrogant statements of ignorance with the utmost ignorance can only mean a series of things: love for knowledge, structured thought, a sense of justice and the will to state one’s mind and thought without reservation. I don’t know about you but this combo can be a very potent aphrodisiac in my case. So…I would definitely not let this go.

I took a deep breath and stood up, prepared even for the ultimate ridicule and humiliation. I approached Eve’s table…:

“Excuse me, Miss. I know this will seem weird in more ways than I could care to think of, but…well done”, I said shaking hands with her. “Standing up for anything can be a daunting task and the least I can do is…stand up, in awe, in front of you. I wish I could get to know you better. Please, have fun.”.

She didn’t move, she didn’t smile and she didn’t hold her hand back. In effect, she was stunned. Whether she was stunned by my unbelievable cheesiness, stupidity or way too old fashion chivalry was yet to be determined. Either way there was no way on earth I could hold my heart from racing, not before finding out.

I turned around, got back to my table and tried to look as cool as I could.

At that point, I downed the remainder of my espresso. Believe me, not a clever thing to do at the state I was in. What’s more, I was in no condition to go on reading Nicollo Machiavelli’s “The Prince” but I pretended I was just because it would make me look cooler. Silly. Sad. True.

I saw Eve and her company get up, ready to leave. That’s when I thought there was no chance for getting anything out of my silly behaviour. She was going to leave and that would be it.

And I would have been wrong, if not for her waving her friends goodbye only to head straight to my table. She still wasn’t smiling. Not even a courtesy smile. Either she was as nervous as I am or…I don’t know. Something else.

She approached.

“May I?”
“By all means, Miss…?”
“Eve. You may call me Eve.”, she said I she was sitting down.
“Nice to meet you, Eve. I’m Adam. And no, I’m not saying that to pick on you.”
“You mean, your name is really Adam?”
“I’m afraid so.”
“Unbelievable”, she said, bursting in laughter.
“Quite so, Eve. Quite so.”
“In that case…nice to meet you too, Adam.”
“I hope my earlier forwardness did not come off as a sign or rudeness.”
“No, not at all. In fact I was quite surprised. I’m not quite sure as to what I should think of you coming over to my table to shake hands but I have to say, I’m curious.”
“Sorry to disappoint you but my intentions are as simple as they come and at the same time, quite hard for anyone to swallow. Being right next to your table I could not help hearing parts of your conversations. I heard you correcting a friend of yours about what geishas really are. You answered back so passionately I had to assume you cared to highlight the difference of a geisha from a hooker. What’s more, you actually knew the difference. That definitely does not happen often. People say I’m on the verge of embracing misanthropy because of the way I get worked up for most people’s complete disregard for differences that matter, for differences that make us what we are and what we aren’t. Differences that should be noticed, studied and appreciated for what they are.”

And that’s when I realized I was already getting in over my head and wandering like a self important jack ass. In spite of this, she actually seemed to listen. I wouldn’t go as far as to say she cared for what I was talking about but, at least, she wasn’t running for her life or something.

But…

“I know exactly what you mean!”
“You do?!”
“Yes, I do!”
“Well, thank God for you then!”

And there was hearty laughter. Laughter that made us both relax

“I thought I lost you there, wandering of in my trail of thought. Sorry for that.”
“No need to apologize, Adam. To be honest, this all seems kind of weird but I never pass on an opportunity to fire up some truly interesting conversation.”
“You ‘re breath of fresh air, Eve. Do you know that?”

She blushed. I went on.

“I mean it. It’s not everyday that I find someone interesting to a) talk with and b) stand me. For what it’s worth, you made my day.”

“Well thank you, Adam. Tell me, what are you doing for a living?”
“Oh boy, this is going to be interesting. I guess you could say I’m a Machiavelli-reading game journalist.”
“Game as in videogame?”
“Exactly.”
“Nice. Videogames might not be a fully mature medium yet but they sure are on track, despite what most people might think.”
“You ‘re messing with me.”
“No, I don’t.”
“Yes you do.”
“No. I don’t.”
“Are you a gamer?”
“No.”
“And you still believe what you just said?”
“Every word.”
“You have to let me buy you dinner.”
“Are you serious?”
“Can’t get more serious than this, Eve.”
“You ‘re crazy! Just like me. Let’s go!”

I hastily left some money on the table, we got up and off we went. Seeing how a conversation over geishas got us introduced, it only seemed right to stop by a traditional Japanese restaurant.

While getting there I realized I had not really paid attention to the way she looked. I must have been so overwhelmed by the thought of getting to know this woman whose intellect I felt I could rightfully admire.

She didn’t seem stereotypically gorgeous. She sported long flowing brown hair and plain brown eyes. She had nice but not extraordinary features but her luscious lips rounded out her normal but cute face quite nicely. She carried a few extra pounds, enough to make her look fuller despite the fact that, as I was just realizing, she looked like she was flat-chested. It didn’t matter to me though. It’s not like I prefer the model type women. Additionally she obviously had something most women don’t: class. It was obvious for the way she walked. She was flowing, bristling with feminine grace. That really did it for me. That made her all the more interesting as this grace has to come from somewhere and that somewhere can only make more intriguing.

We eventually arrived at the restaurant and ordered a ton of sushi, not forgetting our miso soup and a bottle of sake. Obviously we took it a bit too seriously.

During dinner I had the opportunity to learn more about her. She worked as a marketing manager for a utilities company and, at the age of 26 (compared to my 29 years of age) seemed to be successful and at the same time a bit…off. She felt enthusiastic but something was telling me she had not been entirely happy yet.

Being quite straight forward by nature, I asked her:

“Something’s bothering you. I’m no sure if it’s me or something that has been bothering you for some time now. I know I might come off as way to blunt or, worse, way too sincere, one thing most people can’t handle, but I feel I’ll explode if I don’t ask you.”
“You certainly don’t beat around the bush.”
“Never really liked bushes, Eve.”
“Fair enough. You really are sincere and straight forward. I’m certainly not used to that but I have to admit it’s strangely refreshing.”
“Much like you then.”
“Me? Strangely refreshing?”
“Go on and I’ll prove my point sooner than you might expect.”
“Truth is…I’m a bit nervous.”
“Why is that? Am I that ugly or creepy?”
“No, no, no! Not at all! It’s just that…I tend to be a bit hostile to the idea of meeting and getting to know men.”
“You mean, you ‘re gay?”
“No, it’s not like that. I’m just…different. And no matter how nice a guy might be, in time, the freak out with my way of things.”
“What do you mean?”
“I…I mean… Oh, dear I don’t think I can really tell you. It would be terrifyingly embarrassing and I’ve only known you for a few hours.”
“So I guess the sake has yet to do a number on you?”, I said smiling.
“Haha! You wish! Seriously though, I want to tell you. I would even like to be free to talk about it with anyone but…I’m afraid. I’m not a…freak.”
“I see. In that case, let’s get out of here. I want to show you something.”
“What?”
“I’ll take you home, in a room no one ever lays eyes on but me. You have nothing to be afraid of. I only intend to help you feel better, enough to talk more openly about what’s tormenting you.”
“And how do I know you won’t be taking me to your house just to hurt me or taki advantage of me?”
“Really? Well, you don’t. There’s nothing I could say that would dispel any of your fears. This is a risk taking moment for you I’m afraid. If you go on with this, soon, you ‘ll learn I’m risking as much as you here.”

She took a deep breath and said:

“Let’s go, before I change my mind!”

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: Adam And Eve (first attempt in writing a story)
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 01:43:35 pm »
Chapter 3: Coming Out

And so it went. I got her home, opened the door for her. My house generally looks ordinary for a bachelor’s den but, as I said, a certain room was never considered all that normal.

I led her to that room, opened the door and let everything else take their course. For a moment, she just stood, not knowing what to say really. Inside this room, she saw walls covered with posters that where either photographs or drawings of hypermuscular men and women.

“What is this?”
“First of all, not a torture chamber. Secondly, my fetish, what makes me a freak, my fantasy, a part of me for as long as I can remember. It’s really okay if this grosses you out. I’ve gotten used to it over the years really.”
“I don’t know what to say. You really like this?”
“Yes I do. More than I could ever put in words.”

She ogled at the pictures of superhuman muscle. To her the sheer bulk of these men and women made them more animal than human. They all sported a dark tan, skin glistening with oil, too little fat and greatly developed muscles.

“I see that you ‘re trying to take it in. Alas this is only the crux of my fetish. And since you ‘re effectively stunned, let me explain my fantasy and make this as quick and painless as possible.”

And what an explanation that was.

“For as long as I can remember I’ve been greatly attracted to muscle. So much so that I was fascinated by muscle way before I developed true sexual interest in anything, let alone realize what a sexual interest might be. I distinctly remember the day my father saw fit to bring me a bodybuilding magazine. I was just six and there was no way I would read the text and I did the only thing I could: admired the pictures of muscular men and women. Despite the fact, I had my first hard on while staring at that magazine’s photos.

I might not have known what a hard on is back when I was six but I quickly realized I liked the feeling. Things went on until my parents realized the…extent of my infatuation with muscle and threw away that magazine in fear of me turning gay. Being so young there was no way for me to put up a logical argument so they had their way. Until I started secretly buying magazines and stashing them. Well I would be discovered from time to time and things would get a bit ugly but this went on till I was 13. Then came the internet through which I could have access to more muscular beings than I previously thought possible.

The following years I realized that despite my universal love for muscle, I still longed more for women than for men. But I still got excited by male musculature. So it had to mean something. Eventually I realized that despite my general fascination with muscle, it’s women that I long for. Muscular women. The catch is that my ultimate muscle fantasy can’t be complete if we ‘re not both into it. My dream for the woman I love is for her to get as psyched for muscle as I am so that we can begin our muscle quest together, as a couple. This is one of the reasons I haven’t tried to get more muscular on my own. I want to still have a chance to see my fantasy come true.

I know how scary and sick I sound right about now and that no woman in her right mind would believe what I’ll say: It doesn’t even matter if the a woman I meet wants to become muscular freak. I need to love her truly and deeply to really want to share this fantasy with her.”

Needless to say, she was speechless. I was struggling to make out whether she was petrified by me right about then.

“So…do you need a drink?”
“Get me anything and make it a double.”
“I’ll have the same to keep you company.”

“Can you see now that you ‘re not the weird one?”
“I guess I have no choice but agree on this now.”
“Are you okay? You ‘re free to go if you feel freaked out or scared. But I assure you, I’m not the one to hurt people.”
“Why did you tell me all this?”
“Various reasons. First, this fantasy is considered to be so extreme by most people that chances are that mentioning it would make you feel better for yourself and whatever makes you nervous about yourself. After all you can only imagine what I’ve been through in my life dealing with myself and others over this extravagant fetish. What’s more, your spirit drew me to you. I may not know exactly why yet but I like you. I like you a lot. And I refuse to let any opportunity go when my gut tells me you ‘re special. Other than that, I’ve long crossed the point at which I was worrying if anyone finds out. I now let these things out a lot easier. I struggled a lot to reach this point and speak freely of my…special interests. That, coupled with my eternal fixation on honesty towards the people I like, led to this conversation.”
“I have to say I’m still more shocked than I could ever imagine but, I can’t find fault in your logic. And really, I think I’m a bit flattered even for being so open with the get go.”
“Just let me be clear. I’m definitely interested in you. I really like you. It doesn’t matter whether you want to grow muscular with me at some point, supposing we actually hit it off. It will always matter more to me if a woman want to grow old beside me. Even that is more than most men could hop for, I feel. Feel free to doubt my sincerity at this point. I know it would make sense on your part. But given the chance, I will prove my sincerity. But I am curious. What is it that makes you nervous? Is it your body? The fact that you ‘re not skinny as a model? Because I’d prefer you this way any day of the week and twice on Sunday, Eve.”
“Thank you, Adam but no. That’s not what I’m preoccupied with.”

Chapter 4: Unexpected Confession

“It’s just…that I…shave.”
“What do you mean?”
“I..shave, a lot.”
“You mean, you legs?”
“I wish. It’s in the family and I hate it. It’s my legs, my arms, my butt, my intimate parts, my tummy… There’s reason I avoid wearing skirts or short sleeves. It’s a nightmare having to shave so much so often. I usually only do it for special occasions.”

I couldn’t help but smile.

“What are you smiling for? Are you making fun of me?”
“No. Of course not, dear Eve. Well, I guess I have more surprises in store for you. You see, I haven’t told you everything yet since it would take quite a lot of time. But do you have enough time?”
“This evening is turning out to be so extraordinary, I’m obliged to have time. You intrigue me, Adam.”
“In all the good ways I hope.”
“Tell me everything and you’ll find out.”

“Here goes then. The pictures you see on these walls are but a taste of what I have in mind as they are only indicative of what is considered acceptable or mainstream in the bodybuilding industry. The state at which these bodybuilders are pictured can only last for a few weeks a year. Not sizewize but fatwize. In these pictures these men and women’s body fat level’s are single digit percentages and quite low a single digit in fact. This is called contest shape. But there is the state at which they stay for most of the year, the off season shape, when they are not trying to enter some kind of competition. To better grasp what I’m trying to describe, have a look at these pictures.”

I showed her pictures of Cindy Phillips, Gina Davis, Cornelia Brandt and other women first in contest shape and then in off season. Right after that I did the same with some men, showing her Ronnie Coleman, Lee Priest even Greg Kovacs among others. Surprisingly, all the while she was paying attention to what I was telling her and showing her.

“So this is the look you dream for? Because I have to say off season shape looks a lot more luscious than contest shape.”
“Sort of. But I can’t believe you prefer any of the two. Let me explain further. For me there’s no such thing as being too big, too muscular or too freaky for men and women alike. In that vein, I believe that bigger is always better. It’s not that I don’t like every kind of shape between normal and hypermuscular. I certainly aim for hypermascular though. Now the thing is that such an aspiration turns your life upside down as everything is tailored to your aim. Sleep, nutrition, exercise etc.. There’s a load of nutritional supplements that are needed to even start thinking of greatly increased muscle size. And then…there are the drugs.”
“Drugs?”
“For better or for worse, yes, drugs. There are some health issues that can be avoided with the right use and tactics and at the same time these drugs have tremendous effects and…side effects. So before you go nuts with fear and run away, this is my chance to explain these effects. Obviously the drugs I’m referring to promote muscle growth over time. This is obviously the desirable effect here. As for side effects. There are several, mainly cosmetic, some the same for both sexes and some quite different. Others quite extreme and radical and some…not so much.”

“I’m all ears, Adam.”
“Really? Are you sure?”
“Well I’m still not sure what I think of all this. But you ‘re opening up to me and the least I can do is respect that. After all I’m curious as to why you smiled when I mentioned I hate being the hirsute woman that I am. Please, go on.”
“As you wish. Let’s talk universal side effects. Increased libido, aggression, male-pattern baldness if not attended or there is hereditary predisposition, acne which can easily be dealt with, thicker, more oily skin, high blood pressure which can easily be dealt with, a general sense of euphoria, enlargement of internal organs, resulting in thicker wastes and increased…facial and body hair growth.”

“Facial and body hair?”
“Yep, you definitely heard that right. If only you could wait for just a bit longer, let me finish and then you ‘re free to scream.”
“Okay. I’m waiting.”

“In the case of men, there are some side effects that are specific to our sex. Out testicles atrophy and if we ‘re not careful when stopping the drugs we might get gyno which means that our nipples and areolas get a bit swollen and puffy, closer to the female equivalent, plus we might have to struggle with impotence, until our body’s hormones get back to normal. As for women, you get a lower, deeper voice due to hypertrophy of the vocal cords, greater vaginal discharge, loss of breast tissue, stronger body odor and clitoral hypertrophy. At last, let me just say that with the exception of health problems that I absolutely against and think that they should be dealt with accordingly, I’ve learnt to love all the other side effects as signs of growth, freakiness and…political incorrectness. In my mind the ideal man and woman I’m trying to describe, don’t have to worry or doubt their sex at any moment, just because I view such a man and such a woman as a different kind of man and a different kind of woman, projecting a different kind of sexuality, masculinity and femininity than the ones we have grown accustomed to. After all, this is the age Man, isn’t it? This could be a Man’s Man. This could be a Man’s WoMan. A HeMan and a SheMan. Adam and Eve…Adam and Eve! Oh, yes, can’t you see? It’s perfect! I guess I’m wandering away here. Should I stop?”

“No. Of course not.”
“But…why? Aren’t you disgusted?”
“Well, a bit. But I see in your fetishes and fantasies something I’ve longed to see in any man or woman.”
“And what might that be?”
“Vision. Conviction in one’s belief. The power to inspire, the power to revel in one’s differences, uniqueness. The strong will to change your world. And all that is true Power. And despite the fact I’ve never had the chance to think of it this way before, such Power certainly is an aphrodisiac in and of itself. I want to have a say, a part of this Power. The kind of Power that makes life worth living, no matter what else says. And judging by what you just said, I guess you won’t be complaining for my lack of breasts or my hirsutism. It’s so sick and deranged it’s actually sweet.”
“I see my gut feeling you are special when I heard you over that table was not mistaken after all. You, my dear Eve, is one hell of a woman. You are worthy of my dream even though I’m sure it hasn’t sunk in enough yet for you to realize the fine horror of it. But I like the way you think. So sick and deranged it’s sweet.”
“I know this is too fast, but I can feel you have it in you Adam. And unless the world turns on its back tomorrow, I’m sure I’ll still be fascinated, intrigued by your vision. As long as you can keep me dreaming what you have been dreaming all your life, I’ll try to make this dream mine too. Hopefully our dream.”

“I have to know you. You have to know me. We have to know, we have to understand what we are, Eve, before we embark on a journey, bold like no other.”

“My dear, Man, you have my complete and utter attention.”

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Adam and Eve (part 2)
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 01:44:13 pm »
Section 2: The Great Journey Begins

Chapter 5: Getting used to the idea

During the following months once could really say that a relationship had been formed. It was really important to do that prior to building any kind of muscle as to be sure of our feelings. Little by little we got to know each other. We discovered how nuts we both go over sushi. We realized to we both like to read, despite the fact that she prefers novels and I mostly read history. Nevertheless it was another activity for us to enjoy together.

We also shared a love for cinema. Oh, I remember the glorious and heated discussions over what Aronofsky wants to tell his audience with each successive film of his. Even when we could not agree on one thing, we both agreed that the sole fact that we could get into such a discussion and talk passionately about what we believe, was a marvelous experience. In time she realized I am a bit hotheaded and perhaps a bit too passionate at times. Instead of freaking out or falling out over it, she jokingly said she wondered how I would be able to manage my anger while on test. The single fact that she was capable of such a joke, hit all the right buttons for me.

Eve took some time to really believe I sincerely enjoy her voluptuous yet hirsute body but she now has no doubt about it. Seriously you should see her face the first time I asked to not shave, not even for me…no especially not for me. We would watch a movie, her curled up in my embrace in bed while I was tenderly caressing her hairy legs. She felt weird at first, but, in time, she could not deny my sincerity one bit.

She was already a dream come true for me. After all her body hair only reminded me of the freakiness to come and could only be a turn on for me. It was just a matter of tie before she started enjoying the attention herself, making sure she rubbed her hairy legs on mine, let alone that big glorious ass of hers.

After all this time we knew we could be sure of each others feelings. So we decided to prepare for our grotesque transformation.

We would start nice and slow, just to give our bodies a chance to build solid foundation and get ready for the later, most extreme and unorthodox growth fantasy-turned-reality ever.

Chapter 6: Hot Hot Hot

For a while we made sure we worked out nice and hard, while staying natural, meaning that we were free to use nutritional supplement but not growth promoting drugs. The fun thing about our nutrition is that, from the very start, we never card for keeping our keeping out fat levels too low. So we stayed a little over the typical ideals of bodyfat levels for men and women, say around 15% and 25% respectively. Now you can think what you want but you have no idea how beautifully fat is held by muscle. Already at 150 and 225 on our 5’5’’ and 6’ bodies, we looked quite formidable for the average person. What’s more we had mass to feel and caress. The fat only made us look bigger and gave us…curves…muscle curves.

We both had model like bodies now. I was just starting to entertain the idea of wearing muscle shirts. I remember thinking how silly I thought of them muscle shirts in the back, as well as of the ones wearing them. But now…it was different. The fact that I liked the way my pecs bulged under the shirt, let alone my arms was not what made those shirts so fun to wear. What I really liked was the feeling that I was slowly but surely filling them out, outgrowing them. I definitely liked the way the collar was trying to stand my growing traps and the tightness I felt on my lats. But make no mistake. I’m not one of those guys that neglects his lower body and legs. Neither is my Eve. As much as I enjoyed my muscle shirts, she could not do away with her tight trousers and jeans. If she couldn’t see her trousers extending to the sides to accommodate her calves, she just would not buy or wear the thing. And her trousers hugging tightly her luscious ass was a must. I made sure she realized how I can’t stay away from her growing hairy muscle butt. When I got home from work and found her in the kitchen, I would slowly and quietly enter the room and would assault her ass with my hands. She was always taken aback but I still touched, squeezed, downright pressed as hard as I could the still forming globes of hairy perfection.

We really got to enjoy the newfound attention by random people in the street and at work. At that point we knew we were on the right track. Our bodies now knew what to expect. We had to raise the stakes, no?

Chapter 7: Testing

“Oh, come on, baby! Let’s not wait any more. I can’t wait any more! I want us to get bigger!”

“Why, why, why you ‘re all psyched up honey. I think someone’s been getting of on their new body, am I wrong?”

“How can you be wrong? You ‘re the stud that made me realize how much I want this. And I only want this with you. Can’t you feel the burn of the muscle lust you ‘ve instilled me with? More, more, more is all I can think these days. I say we start juicing as soon as possible. What do you say, hun?”

At that point she sits on my lap, wearing hot pants, their hairy thunder thighs revealed, rubbing her unstoppable ass on my already hardening member. Oh she wanted it alright. Both my cock and the glory that would come through the drugs.

“Since you ‘re…bent on this…I’ll tell you what. We start nice and slow with quite strong anabolic substances so that we test the waters…pun intended.”

“Whatever you say, Adam.”

She keeps rubbing her ass and her breathing gets a little heavier.

“Just make me bigger. Make US bigger. For you. All this madness. For you.”

“Be careful what you wish for. Seeing you panting and sexing me up like this, I could go overboard.”

She’s obviously getting hotter with all this rubbing and the conversation.

“Just. Make. Us. Bigger. Now!”

“You ‘re in no position to make any demands. I say when we start this. I, and only I. If you even want me to start thinking of starting you on steroids, you give me the best fucking blowjob. Right. NOW.”

I had gotten to her. This was indescribably fortunate. She had grown anxious with muscle lust and I did not even have to push her. She did not even think twice about giving me that blowjob, right then and there.

And it was the best one ever. Her developing musculature was a sight to behold with her kneeling to bury my 8” in her willing throat. Oh she definitely had something different in store for me that day. She barely moved. She slowly downed my manhood with lust in her eye that I had never seen before. She never had to pump my cock. She just stayed there, waiting for enough saliva to be produced and trickle down her mouth and cock, wetting my pubic hair. She was so dirty. I was proud. I had crafted her well. As she stood still, her hands extended forward to hold my full quads. Right over the muscle “tear”, near my knee. It was perfect. I could just reach out to feel her thick, hot, hairy arms. Her hair was enough to remind me during my puberty. But when others see and feel something gross, I treated it as my muscle woman’s fur. Nice thickish strands of hair, darkened over the years of getting stronger, decorated her inflated forearms that our sexual affair with weight training had given her.

Just as I realize and marvel at all that changes her body had undergone in so little time, she did something I did not expect. Without moving her head, she started moving her tongue. She traced the sides of my cock that were buried deep in her mouth, all the while pushing so that the head of my now throbbing cock reached the wall of her throat. She then started moving only her throat, just a little bit, but enough to rub the most sensitive spot of my cock, near my urethra, on the back of her throat. All the while hungrily massaging my cock with her tongue, in that oven of a mouth of hers. It only took a while for me to start loosing it, tensing my whole body and muscle to her tongue’s and throat’s rhythm. I grabbed and squeezed her hands, extending to feel and rub her moving muscle fibers under the skin of her hairy forearms. When I lifted my gaze, I could see the lumps of muscle in her back moving and tensing, as she tried to stay still, as she tried to compensate for my twitching movements of pleasure. And that’s when it hit me. I could actually marvel at my own body. Watched my arms flex and tense, almost unwillingly holding my position and my knuckles whitening for the force I used grabbing my lover’s arms. I looked down and I could see my pecs bulging involuntarily. I loved the fact that they protruded outwards. This was always a dream of mine. All the while a developing goddess of muscle was on her knees, her face stuffed between my thick quads, ravaging my fuckpole with ease and class. She looked up, in my eye, with immense satisfaction and lust for muscle. That was it. I was seriously getting off on OUR muscle. I started breathing uncontrollably as I neared climax but this was a great opportunity. I could make her understand she’s my muscle bitch. My muscle. My bitch. I flexed my legs, quads coming to life around her and closing in on her. I flexed and flexed until I locked her into position pushing my member further down her throat. She instinctively wanted to choke but she stopped breathing hoping to take it all in. I could see her struggling and for that her reward was…cumming. I felt my jism head for my 8” cock, I tensed my body as much as I could and pushing Eve on my cock and with my hands free, I let out a growl and hit a hard, raw double bicep pose right as I came. I saw her eyes sparkle from the power of the spectacle. That was her sign of submission.

“You’ re. My. Muscle bitch.”
“You ‘re my Muscle god. Give me more. More. MORE!”

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: Adam and Eve (part 2)
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 10:11:36 pm »
Here I go again, lads. And before you go mental, I know. STILL no growth in this one. But trust me. Your patience will be rewarded. I just need to make you care and/or like these characters first. The really good stuff start in part 3. I promise.

Once more...here goes nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8: Drug King and Queen

“Hey, muscle honey! I’m home!”, says Adam entering the house.

“I’m here you sexy muscle beast!”

“Well, I don’t know what’s your mood like but it’s either going to get even better or radically change for the better. Today, I come bearing gifts.”

“Oh, really! You ‘re such a sweet stud!. What do you have there?”

“Come”

Adam goes straight to the kitchen so that he can lay the large paper bag he’s been carrying on the kitchen table. He stands over the bag, looking at Eve and sporting a giant smile. He then proceeds to get the contents of the bag out. First a big bunch of syringes and replacement needles come out of the bag. After that the kitchen table filled with various boxes that seem to be drugs in liquid, pill even powder form. Eve is mesmerized as her mind pieces everything together and realized what her beloved had brought home. She keeps looking at these glorious gifts she knows will help them fulfill their dream. It was definitely their dream now. Sure trying to just become the most muscular human beings no matter what is as crazy an idea as they come but she loved Adam’s passion for this crazy dream that she wants to share it with him.

She can’t hold her excitement and throws herself to him, hugging him with all her might.

“Woo, take it easy there, babe. You’ll have enough chances to bearhug people. Perhaps more than you know. So by the looks of things, this was a nice surprise for you, no?”, he said grinning.

“Are you kidding me, honey? This is it! We at last have what we need to start getting freaky! We are practically on our way to fulfilling our dreams!”

“I still find it a bit weird that you’re so enthusiastic about this. It’s like I’m a bit afraid to believe it so that I don’t wake up and realize it’s just wishful thinking or a really good dream. You are my dream woman. But I want you to be real. I need you to be real.”

“Well, I am real. This IS real. And with all these sexy gifts you brought home, I bet it’s going to get surreal. Now, tell me all about it.”

“Ok. Let’s see. In reality things are pretty simple. I’ve got plenty of testosterone, the absolute classic. It will help us both to get bigger and more brutish. We ‘ll start nice and easy and see where we go from there. Since ti severely affects overall hormonal balance, it will affect our psychology as well and we need to get a clue as to what this will mean in our case. We will probably get shorter fuses, definitely a sex drive overload. I could go into more detail if you want.”

“Don’t worry about it, hun. I trust you more than you realize. Let us live it through. Just give me the basics.”

“As you wish. Then there’s the Growth Hormone. In time it will promote new muscle cell growth. Eventually we might have to go the extra mile with it just to force our bodies to transform some of it into IGF 2. This hormone promotes growth but not muscular growth so much as it mostly acts on internal organ growth, mainly of the lower intestine. That’s more or less what creates the “roid gut”, “gh gut”, “muscle gut” or whatever you want to call it. And that’s about it. We won’t be using any oral drugs as they tend to be really hard on the liver and the main benefit would be faster initial gains. But in the long run, orals don’t make any real difference.”

“Great! I can’t wait! When do we start?”

“Maybe tomorrow.”

“Why wait till tomorrow?”

“Well, I’m stoked enough myself to start this madness right now but there are preparations to be made. Now that I know what kind of stock we have as well as what our sources can provide, I have to make specific plans of our use. In some cases, timing is of prime importance so whatever schedule comes out of this, we really have to stick to it. And since we both are self employed, there really are no major excuses not to.”

“Of course, dear. Remember. You ‘re not the only one that’s serious about this. I just wish we could get to it as soon as possible. You ‘ve waited for this all your life. I’ve waited. We ‘ve waited for so long”.

“I know, love. All the more reason to do this right and efficiently.”

“Alright, love. You call the shots. And you know how much I like that”, Eve told with eyes full of mischief and happiness, thinking of what’s to become of them.

“Don’t look at me like that. I won’t change my mind. And besides that…I have one more gift for you. To be honest…for us.”

“Ooh, don’t let me wait! Shoe me, show me, show me!”

“Oh, I love it when you are like that. So, on with the gifts. As with everything else in life, this craziness is a matter of attitude. Hence I thought to give us some attitude and make it sexy to boot. That’s why I got us these. It’s not much. Just two T-shirts. But they ‘re kind of special…”

“Hm. And what kind of special that might be, hun?”

“It’s all in the details, Eve. All in the details. Firstly, both T-shirts are fairly tight when hugging our developing muscular bodies. The point is to always wear these T-shirts when we train, until we literally outgrow them and tear them to shreds. We won’t stop wearing them before they fall apart during our workouts. Plus I printed a line for each of us. A line for attitude. Mine says “Mr. Roid” and yours “Mrs. Roid”. Simple, uncompromising and humorous.”

“I agree. But I’m no Mrs…wha?! Wait! Are you…?”

“Yes. And that brings me to the final surprise..” Adam kneels, takes out a ring and offers it to Eve without uttering a word.

Eve can’t believe this. She cover her mouth out of astonishment and starts jumping up and down like a (not so little at 160 pounds) girl. Adam puts the classy diamond ring on her finger, after making sure she sees the embossed message on the inside.”

“Adam and Eve. Roiders for life.”

“You didn’t honestly think this was all about T-shirts, right?”

Eve laughs with all her heart, practically jumps on Adam and hugs his muscular frame with all her might.”

“See? I told you you‘d get your chances. Now get ready for some sleep. Unless you want me to give you punish you with not starting you on testosterone the same time I do”.

“Are you kidding?!”, she says pouting her full sexy lips. “I’m marrying you. There’s not one thing you do without me now. Not even testosterone loading!”.

And with that, they laugh and kiss like no Hollywood movie could ever portray.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: Adam and Eve (part 2)
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 11:22:07 am »
Its been quite a while I'm afraid but you know what people say...: Better late than never...

Chapter 9: Stairway to muscle heaven

It is a new day. Quite possibly the first day of a new life as well. After years of fantasies and anticipation, this was definitely the day of reckoning. Adam and Eve have the supplies they need to embark on hopefully the most remarkable muscle quest anyone could ever imagine.

By most people’s standards, the couple is huge already. Eve is mighty impressive at 160 pounds off season muscle, easily filling any kind of clothes you throw at her with luscious muscle bellies, sheer mass and curves. The same goes for Adam as well. After all there is no way to conceal 240 pounds of muscle. But they both want more. In fact they don’t even know how much they want. As far they care, they can’t have enough muscle. They can’t be too big. They can’t be too freaky.

“Wakey, wakey my beautiful beefcake”, says Adam over his wife’s face.
“Hey honey. Is it time?”
“I see you ‘ve barely woken up and yet you cut to the chase…and I love you for  it!”
“Quit stalling then! Bring the stuff! I can’t wait for us to become the muscle beasts of our dreams!”

Adam brought the necessary drugs. As if there was any chance he wasn’t going to. Anticipation runs high this morning. Thankfully for both.

“OK Eve, here’s the plan. We already know we want to take muscle further than anyone else has in the past, male or female. So it goes without saying that there is no real purpose in starting out lightly. We’ll hit our systems hard and fast and keep hitting them for like…forever.”
“Um…sounds…tasty”, Eve adds coyly.
“We ‘ll use basic and tried stuff. Mainly Sustanon, IGF1, lots and lots of food and supplements. You start with a 250mg ampoule of Sust a week while I’ll use four. We hit it off like this and see what we want to change later. As for IGF1, we use daily, before and after workouts. Provided that we’ll never miss a workout and we do like the off season shape, we should mainly care about loading up on calories to fuel our muscle growth and training.”
“Whatever you say, honey. Just make us HUGE!”

Adam proceeded to show Eve how to inject the drugs. Part of the fun would be for each one of them to inject the other. Some kind of drug fueled muscle ritual if you’d like. And without any more stalling they injected themselves with their first taste of…heaven.

Chapter 10: Narcissistic manhood

1 month later

Oh the joy of being self-employed. Adam wouldn’t change that for the world. He was practically working at home and at his own accord nonetheless. Plus he wasn’t going to complain one bit about having a schedule flexible enough to accommodate the unique needs of his growing musculature. He could eat whenever he felt like it, he could workout whenever he was in the mood for it and…he could spend all the time he needed to admire his own body. And in ways he ‘d never could anywhere else to boot.

It’s only been one month since he and his wife started their “shots” and initial results were more than obvious. Granted he is nowhere near his dream body yet but he certainly is a lot closer than he had been a few weeks ago. Obviously the cocktail of growth hormone and testosterone esters has been doing its job. Sure Adam got a  bit of extra water and fat trying to feed his muscles but the results are surely encouraging. In this short period of time Adam has already put on 24 pounds. It is obvious with the clothe he’s wearing. He intentionally hasn’t bought any new clothes. He likes the feeling of his good-old clothes wrapping around his muscular body, tighter and tighter with the passing of time. And at 264 pounds they are tight alright. Tight enough to make his constantly aroused protrude gloriously and that on his beefed up pecs that stretches the fabric of his favourite T-shirt almost in a funny way. As if they don’t even belong on his own body. He like the tightness so much that he takes a kick out of inhaling sharply feeling the fabric strain even more to stay on his thickly muscular body.

His traps have grown enough to now seem almost a part of his neck, enough to be clearly discernible under clothing. He can’t wait for them to grow bigger and bigger. Maybe someday he’ll be able to just turn his head slightly and lick to his own kinky muscular satisfaction. Oh he can hardly wait. It’s impossible to even think of such ludicrous fantasies and not get a hard on marveling at his own body and its future growth potential. He revels in the lack of comfort in his movement. Cartoony thighs and a huge round butt make his trousers seem all the more ridiculous when noticing the narrow and unsatisfactorily unmuscular spot called “the knee”. If it was up to him he ‘d gain size even around his knees. Just for kicks. Sexy kicks…  At least his calves almost made it up for him. Almost. Flaring out to the sides they challenges his pants and the patience of any innocent bystander trying to understand what lives under his skin. For there has to be something living under there to make the size of that meaty piece more reasonable.

Adding to his…discomfort, his lats definitely make sure they make their presence noticed. It’s no little thing not being able to extend your arms to the back, just because they hit your lats. He wishes he could touch them just to feel them ripple under his own skin. But their size as well as the size of his arms won’t let him. The funny part of this is that this kind of problem makes him even more excited, even hornier. Hornier  for muscle. Soon he fails to resist the allure of his own growing body. Maybe it was a mistake to spend so much time in front of a full body mirror gawking at his grandeur. Then again it isn’t. His raging hard on throbs full of his juiced up blood. His hand almost moves towards unconsciously. It’s as if it has a mind of its own. All the better for Adam.

(The 11th chapter is is almost finished and is coming soon. Really soon. I promise. And it'll be all about Eve too.)

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: Muscle Allowance
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 02:52:55 pm »
Dude, are you ever going to write the rest of this? It's so awesome, it feels like we've been waiting forever for another Adam and Eve chapter! I'm saying this in the upmost of sincerity, I love your story ideas and want to see them come to fruition as soon as possible.

Thank you for the interest, Jeremy and I'm sincerely sorry for taking all this time. It's just that I was quite sick for weeks during which I couldn't  bring myself to do a lot of things, let alone continue the stories. Needless to say, even when i got quite well I had a mountain of work to compensate for. I don't even know it this sounds good enough a reason but other than that, the only thing I can do, is apologize once more.

Chapter 11: Wife’s muscledreams

In the meantime

Eve is walking, heading home, coming back from work. Any other woman would concentrate on the time for relaxation coming up, after a long hard day at work.  But she doesn’t. She won’t. In fact, she just can’t, not for the life of her. She has just quit her job. After all they don’t need the extra cash. Adam pretty much makes enough for the both of them and then some. In fact, Adam has so much money on the side, that they might as well go on leaving their life, never having to work ever again. She’s discussed that numerous times with him but she refuses to stop working as he draws a certain kind of satisfaction from his work, something he doesn’t want to do away with just yet. At least he can afford to be open to the whole idea.

With no such trivial thing as work taking up her time, Eve can now do what she and Adam always dreamt of. They can spent their whole days together, in the same house, where she can take care of him since he has to do work too. Plus they get to develop their monstrous bodies to the extreme, in their own private gym.

Eve has taken the whole lifestyle of freakiness quite well actually. She never thought it would be like that. After all it was only logical to retain some reservation due to extravagance of her man’s dream. But the more she grows, the more she wants to grow. It’s unlike anything she has had ever imagined before. And she loves Adam even more for making her change.

And changed she has. Not that much yet but still... It’s only been a month since they started lifting their guts at gym and using their wondrous drugs and she has managed to gain 16 pounds already. At 176 and her height, she already looks quite massive, even if she carries some extra fat along with her ever developing musculature.

The best part is that she can feel it. She always wears nice, form-fitting clothes to accentuate her curves and shape so her muscle shows quite a bit, even when it’s covered. But she hasn’t bought any new clothes for some time now and those 16 new pounds of chemical flesh surely put some pressure on her clothes. She and Adam agreed to keep using the clothes they already own until they can’t stand their bodies any more and start getting ripped. Regardless she enjoys the feeling of extra tightness. She loves the fact that she has to not overdo it when moving or her clothes will give in to her explosive muscular force. That very feeling only reminds her that she’s fulfilling her man’s dream: she’s getting more muscular, freakier. And she just can’t enough, she wants more and more. She loves the idea of getting thicker all over.

She’s seen it in the mirror but she feels it, she’s now conscious of it. At 176 pounds she’s bigger than most female bodybuilders in contest shape. She might be carrying more fat than they do but there’s no denying that she massive.  And she’s getting more massive by the minute even.

Her ass is getting tighter and rounder. She licks her lower lip just thinking about it since she knows how difficult it is for Adam to stay away from her luscious, muscular ass. And with it getting bigger she ‘ll be more of a tease than she ‘s ever been before for him. Her muscle butt might be protruding but it’s not the only thing protruding on her. Her growing hamstring level things out a bit from with her backside. Her hamstring can now turn into delicious balls of muscle whenever she raises her leg to the bag and she loves rubbing it, feeling it blood-filled, hot mass. Talking of balls of muscle, how can she forget about her calves? One can now clearly see them from the front, them being wide enough to be visible from all angles. They seem to be just a bit hairier... But it can’t be. It’s too soon. This must be her imagination. After all she’s always had quite hairy legs. She can’t wait for her...hair problem to be “exacerbated”. Their newly grown quads might be big but they’re too smooth for her man’s tastes. They need an extra coarse something on them to make them delicious. Fortunately they ‘re already big enough to rub each other when she walks. Not enough to give her the legendary bodybuilder’s swagger but she’s getting there...

She wishes she could somehow see her back. She can feel her lateral muscles pushing a bit against her arms but she can’t see everything. At least she can feel her traps. They ‘re getting thicker and she feels it when she turns her neck. They ‘re not bothering her or anything. She can’t complain all that much though. Her lats makes her arms stand out more and she love it. It’s kind of difficult for her to keep using women’s shoulder bags, since her back and arm muscles rub too much when she tries to hold it in place. Her biceps have gotten bigger, bigger than most men’s and bigger than most women bodybuilder’s she’s seen or heard about. But they’re still not the biggest there are. But she wants it so bad to be so... The same goes for her chest. Slowly but surely her small breasts cease to exist. Better to show her pectoral muscles. They’re big enough now to make them bounce. She likes to do that whenever she ‘s hot for Adam. It’s their fuck signal. Bouncing pecs should be a universal fuck sign as far as she’s concerned. There’s nothing sexier than growing masses of chest muscles moving up and down. It’s kind of animalistic and that’s how she wants it to be. She wants them to get bigger so that the bouncing is even more pronounced. Bigger than any other female bodybuilder’s. Bigger than any other male bodybuilder’s. Bigger than she can grab with her hands. Bigger than Adam can grab with her hands. So that he has to grab as much as he can and munch on the rest and her slightly hairy nipples. Big enough to pec fuck Adam. Fuck Adam. Fuck her own personal muscle beast stud. Her growing muscle beast stud. Fuck. Pecs.

Eve is practically red faced. She feels incredibly hot and it’s not the first time. She can’t help but love her body. She can’t help but love Adam’’s body. But those damn hormones make her horny all the freaking time! Every single time she thinks of muscle, she gets all worked up for a muscle fuck and she only realizes it only when it’s too late. Only when it’s too hot to handle. Her clit is already swollen and her pussy is dripping with her hot juices... She can’t get home fast enough...

Can't wait for already hairy Eve to grow a beard and hairy chest!

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Adam and Eve (part 2)
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 12:49:35 am »
Chapter 12: Jealousy goes to muscle

After 5 more minutes that seem to have lasted a lifetime due to the sheer hotness Eve has been feeling, she eventually arrives home. She unlocks the front door noticing for the first time her sweaty palms and enter the house, eager to...have a talk with Adam. Only she did not expect to see what is front of her right now. Adam seems to be entranced, sitting in front of a full body mirror. So lost in his infatuation for his own growing body he seems to be that he has yet to notice Eve’s arrival.

-“What the fuck?!”, she thinks.
-“What on earth do you think you ‘re doing, Adam?”, she finally yells after a short of pause.
-“Oh, hey honey. You ‘re home. Look! I keep getting bigger and bigger. I can barely contain myself from touching my own muscular body”, Adam blurts out, oblivious of the impact of his naive remarks.

-”What do you mean you crazy muscle bastard? Is this what you do when I’m not home?” How dare you? I should be the only one pleasing you!”

-”Take it easy honey. No need to get all worked up. I have to great loves in life: muscle and you. And none of those are mutually exclusive. After all we’ve both worked far to build our bodies, even if we ‘re still far from our craziest dreams. We should enjoy our bodies. We should flaunt it. We should savour every moment of carrying all that muscle. And you ‘re the only one I can share this with.”

Eve, being the otherwise old-fashioned woman that she is and her love for Adam being all too great to handle at times, thinks again and sees...the light.

-”In that case, my muscleman, I have a surprise for you. I quit my job. I don’t need it, we don’t need it and that leaves me here, at home, with you, building my body and not falling behind. No more worrying  whether a business meeting interferes with my eating, training schedule and the like. And that even means more time for...us”.

-”I thought you ‘d never come around to that. It’s no secret there’s no real reason for you to work but I thought I’d just wait till you put your career mania and business ego aside. And, finally, the time has come. After all it’s difficult not having you around when I can only think of getting my muscle sex fix...”

And with that he stands up, practically flaunting his raging hard on which could only be complemented by his equally raging, hard and hot musculature. He was sure to make a point of that even while walking toward his hulking wife, getting one thigh around another at a time to actually make it anywhere.

-”And since you just got here, it’s high time you did something for my roid pumped cock. Or did you actually think I really prefer pleasing myself?”

-”Than make sure you can handle my muscle, my brute”.

With one hand she fumbles to grope Adam’s growing pecs while he makes them bounce up and down, surely a sign of his sexual need. Eve’s other hand goes directly to his throbbing muscle dick, only to caress it...just so. Adam, begin worked up already by spending time with him in front of a mirror admiring his brawn, starts moaning immediately. With his desire already built up, it is a given that he won’t be able to hold his orgasm back long enough to please his muscle queen. And Eve knows that. That is why she has to milk him once first and then work him up to pussy ramming condition. And being the muscle freaks they are, there’s no ordinary way to do these things. For Adam there will be no oral sex, there will be no handjob. But there will most certainly be a bicep fuck. She lets his dick loose, stands up and goes for a double bicep pose. She pumps the pose once, twice and on the third time, her  17 inch biceps full of extra blood, she commands:

-”Marvel at these huge biceps for it is the last time you seem them this big. From now on, each time you lay eyes on them, they’ll be getting bigger and bigger. And they’ll be fucking you senseless every day of the week and twice on Sunday”.

-”Stop saying you’ll muscle fuck me and fuck me. Then “I” will make sure there’s no muscle bitch bigger than you. But you’d better start pumping me right now!”

Of course that is music to Eve’s ears. She might not show it but, in reality, she wants to obey to him and only to him. It’s not that she’s weak willed. On the contrary. It’s just that her strength of character is to be used on others, not her muscular husband. She trusts him enough to know that he never means harm and that, in his bulging arms, she will only get bigger, stronger, freakier. Only for him. She now knows she lives to fulfill his ultimate fantasies. To be his ultimate fantasies, all at once if she can handle it.

-”As you wish my muscle stud”, she says with her voice trembling with excitement with her muscles twitching all over already.

Well, thanks for the update, Brand, I hope you do find time to finish this story, I'm hopeful that you get Eve to her maximum size and beyond, no matter what, I'm glad to have the opportunity to read your stuff.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: Adam and Eve (part 3)
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 10:59:14 am »
Adam and Eve (part 3)?  ???

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Muscle Allowance [Brand]
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 10:54:06 pm »
This is my second try at writing a muscle story. In contrast with Adam and Eve, this one is a stand alone, not a multi part story. I wrote this after the request of ric to show my thanks for his support.

I hope this is, one way or another, what you had in mind.

Muscle Allowance
By Brand

But Moooooom!, whined Alice, why do you have to be so old fashioned? What’s wrong with a girl growing more muscular?
Oh, stop whining. I’ve warned you time and again muscular women are regarded to be freaks. Do you want to be a freak?
I want to be my own kind of woman. And that’s a muscle woman, whether you like it or not!  I want it all! Money for status and raw physical power! And I want it in time for college so that everyone knows better than to mess with my superior nature and power!
Yada, yada, yada. In no time you’ll be bored again and out shopping your umpteenth pair of shoes. I’ll increase your weekly allowance to €750 and do what you will. It’s not like you’ll end up doing anything different. Will this be enough for you to stop whining?
Yes, yes, yes! Thank you, Mom! And you ‘ll see, I’ll keep my word this time. Soon I’ll be full of money AND muscle. Enough to remind everyone else they’re full of shit.
Yeah. Alright. Happy shopping. Again.

Alice’s mom hung up and she lingered a bit with the phone on her ear. She had just made herself wealthier by €1000 a month. Her…allowance, now reaching €3000 could buy her anything she could possibly want at the age of 18 and then some. But she had plans. Plans to show everyone that thought she has it easy with money that she can do something noone else could achieve.

Of course she wasn’t delirious. She really had it easy with money. But money did not offer her fame or any kind of power on others as everyone knew her money is the product of someone else’s power: her parents’. And she would gain power trough tangible power – physical power. This was her plan. She would make sure to become the strongest and most muscular woman the world had ever known. And that would be one mighty trip as she would need quite a lot of muscle to put on her cute and curvy 5’7” tall frame. But she was determined and now is time to act.

She made a ponytail of her bright blond hair, put on her PJs and sat on the couch to devise her plan.

She knew what to do. The girls told her, not a long time ago, that one of the cutest jocks in school was caught ogling at pictures of female bodybuilders. Not only that but at the time he was caught he was jerking off while staring at a muscle magazine. He would definitely be willing to help her as that would mean he would be the woman of his dreams. Plus, judging by the 230 pounds of muscle on his 6’1” body, he surely knew his way around all things muscle growth.

Yes, she told herself In standing in front of a mirror and mimicking a front double biceps pose she had copied from photos she had seen on the net.
Soon, soon these measly and puny muscles will outgrow my wildest dreams. I only have 7 months till college starts for me. More than enough time to become an overwhelmingly muscular goddess!

The Next Day

Alice headed straight to the gym to meet the notorious female muscle lover. His name is Keith and as far as Alice is concerned, Keith and his muscle growing ways will be hers and hers alone.

Hello, Keith!

Well…hello back to you, said Keith, curious as to why on earth this hot bimbo is in his gym. What can I do for you?, he went on.

You don’t know me. My name is Alice and I’m here because I admire you and I think I have to tell you something that will make you a lot happier.

Oh, yeah? And what might that be?

Well, it’s no secret you like muscle on a woman…

Now, you wait…

Let me finish, stud. What would you say if  I gave you the right to shape me to your own fantasies? What would you say if I told you I think muscle scorching hot and I want it all on my smoking hot bod?

Keith looked suspiciously left and right, feeling sure this was some kind of joke with a bunch of people waiting to say something stupid and ridicule the hell out of him.

Don’t worry. No one knows about this. And no one will either. I just want to get big. Fast. And since you like muscle on a hot peace of ass, I don’t mind sharing.

You serious, girl? Like how much muscle do you want to put on?

Like…I don’t know. More than you have for sure though.

Hahaha! You might as well have it in you, girl! And what do you mean “fast”?

As in within a few months.

Nah. There’s no way. All the roids in the world would not help you get huge in so little time. Besides, even if that was possible, you wouldn’t afford it. Even if I gave you special prices.

You mean you ‘re dealing?

Enough to get credit for all the muscle growth going on in this gym.

In that case…say…what do I get for €3000 a month?

€3000?! Yeah. Like you got that money.

Humour me.

Well you’d get everything you need and then some. In fact, if you spent all this money on roids, I’m not even sure your body could take them. Plus you would be plagued with side effects.

I don’t care. I want muscle. And I want it yesterday. Am I clear?

Crystal, dear. If you’re nuts enough to do this, who am I to say no to my fantasy girl? You make sure you have the money and I provide the stuff. And for that price, I’ll challenge you. If you can handle more than your money can buy, I’ll provide it for free. Just to see what happens.

Deal! Make sure we get the gym for ourselves at night. I don’t want everyone to know what is going on with me. It’s meant to be a surprise. Hopefully a humongous surprise. Make sure you bring the stuff tonight. OK, my very own muscle daddy?

Grrmph. Let’s see what you ‘ll say when the testosterone kicks in. I’ll be waiting.

That night, it all began. Alice brought the money to Keith’s disbelief. Of course he didn’t have to think twice. He got the money and laid everything down.

Here’s the deal. The only way for you to gain a lot of muscle over a short period of time is to do a few simple but outrageous things. You have to keep eating everything you see, get multiple drug shots a day, flood your system with protein through food and supplements and train like an animal. I’ll make sure you do all these things. Make sure to lift, eat and sleep more than you talk at any given time. When in doubt, eat. When in gym, lift. Is that clear?

Very. Now give it to me. And tell me what’s what, hun. It’s an interesting time to learn new things, don’t you think?

Well…I guess. Here goes.  You’ll get a shot of 250mg of Sustanon daily. This is a mixture of fast and slow acting testosterone esters that will give you the regenerative and muscle building power you’ll need. Along with that, you ‘ll get multiple shot of Growth Hormone so that you create more, new muscle cells for the testosterone to feed and enlarge. There are a bunch of more little things but don’t worry yourself with that. Just make sure you ‘re ready to begin shaving your body a lot more often as things will get…hairy.

You mean I’ll grow hair?

Yeah.

All over?

Absolutely.

If that’s the price to absolute muscle power, I’ll deal with it. I guess I can handle the shaving. And when I’m bored you might do it for me, what do you say?

You do the growing and then we talk about such things.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 01:09:11 am »
And so it begins.

That very night Keith injects Alice’s model-lie body with enough test to masculinize an army of high school girls. And that was only her first shot. More would be coming tomorrow. He Showed her how to inject GH as regular time intervals with a subcutaneous needle and that was about it.

Alice felt a rush. She knew it was nothing, just her anticipation for more muscle. Keith started her training. With all the drugs, her body could afford daily full body workouts as recuperation would definitely be speedy. Her training started that very night with Keith making sure he stopped Alice just a second before throwing up. She didn’t complain. Keith was sure she is a complete psycho. Soon to be his own muscle psycho bitch. He grinned as he put her through torturous exercises.

It only took a few days for the drug cocktail to really kick in. And she felt it even before her workout a few days later. She woke up, headed to the bathroom, her sore body hungry for more and stood in front of her very own full body mirror. She was changing. She seemed a bit bloated but definitely larger. Keith had told her this might happen and that it’s a good sign.

She tried to flex a bicep and said “You go girl”. That’s when she noticed there was something funny about her voice. It seemed like she had caught a cold. She liked the sound though. It was a bit lower, throatier and definitely sexier.

Nice, she thought.

She proceeded to the kitchen to eat one of her now royal meals. She casually downed a jug of protein shake to go with her egg whites, nearly half a chicken and various powders Keith had promised would make her grow.

During that night’s workout though. Something felt different. She was benching 70 pounds and was stuck. Keith was yelling at her.

Move it you muscle whore! Move it and you ‘ll grow!

She was pissed. Pissed at the weight. She was almost frothing with hatred. She despised that barbell which had locked itself on her hands. She started to breathe heavier. With each breath she draw more air, until she let out a thunderous yell and lifted the weight.

That’s it bitch! Move it! Grow!

Oh, now she was furious, she lifted the barbell for three more times like it was nothing, let it on the stack, raised herself from the bench, felt her throbbing red hot chest and her sweat with her hands, licked the sweat off her fingers and ran just to bounce into Keith, chest to chest and shout “Hell yeah, this is one hard muscle bitch!”.

At the end of he training, Keith told her her anger was a good sign as the test is also meant to make her more aggressive, a state which is obviously helpful when lifting. He wanted to explain more but she couldn’t wait to get home.

She practically ran to home, got in the bathroom and she didn’t know what to do. She needed to get off but how? She had a strange feeling in her loins. It was like a ton of blood was coursing through her lower abdomen region by the minute. She then instinctively in the bathroom and started toying with her clit. Was it hard? Was it engorged with blood? She didn’t care. It felt good… Way better then she ever remembered it to be. She pummeled her own clit, pulling it time and again with her fingers, feeling the tension building up. Her body tensed, all her tiny forming muscles inflated from the tension and she slowly started moaning. More and more. Louder and louder. Her breathing was short and abrupt, deep, almost animal like. She looked at her young body and imagined it huge. She willed it to get huge. It would get more then huge. Lost in those thoughts, she neared climax and when that came, she screaed with animalistic fury with ha voice deeper than usual. A voice that almost felt like it was someone else’s. A man’s perhaps?

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2008, 01:16:20 am »
And again a fantastic new part of this story!

Thank you Brand for that.

Please come on with more details about the fucking-clash of the two muscle bulging titans!
I would like to reed more about the growing measurements and bodyweights  of the hulking lovers.

K+

Greetings

A very good story!  But I think it's not a good end of this story.  The story had started with the Mum.  What is Mum's reaction when she would see all the muscles of her daughter?

- Please exuse my very bad english - ::)

"BicKasi"

Mr. Brand:

I have only begun reading this story but I must tell you how immediately enthralled I am by the philosophy you espouse right at the beginning. Also, your English is EXCELLENT! What is your native language, please?

Talk about a late response. I apologise in advance.  And my mother tongue is greek.

Its unfortunate that this story hasn't been touched in over a year and a half, this was one of my favorites to read, I have always been a fan of your stories Brand, because they're unique, and just what I like to read, if you're still out there, please give us some updates, are we ever going to see another story from you? K+ for your efforts so far.

Well I am still here but I haven't written in ages. The thing is I practically write for a living and it's really tough to keep writing in my free time. Plus I know have a delicious eye problem that makes everything related much more of a strain than before.

I'm terribly sorry. After all this story is my very own personal fantasy.

To be honest I wrote this story as a one-off stand alone one. I haven't really thought of continuing it and I still have ways to go with Adam And Eve. And it's not that I mind continuing Muscle Allowance, as it is that for me to keep this going, I'd have to have thought it out from the beginning.

What's more, Muscle Allowance was made by request and it's only natural for me to "spend" what creativity I have left in Adam And Eve. And you can rest assured that I remember what your tastes are from your previous posts and contributions and I've thought of a thing or two you might like and I can use further down the wrote in my writing.

I really draw satisfaction from other liking my stories/fantasies/style and I'm willing to do what I can to suit others as well, as long as I don't dilute my fantasy.

Other than that, feedback is the best thing I can get, be it positive or negative. From where I stand, the more the better.

Again, thank you for your support.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: Adam And Eve (first attempt in writing a story)
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2008, 01:20:40 am »
Oh and one more thing. I don't know if this is considered a spoiler of sorts, but my main goal with Adam And Eve is to keep it going for as long as I can without getting everyone bored.

From time to time I get all kinds of ideas and inspiration, be it on my own or from discussions with fellow freaks, and I still feel I have quite a lot to give to this story line. I just like to plan way ahead and apply them methodically.

In the meantime, I crave for feedback. Feedback, feedback, feedback! It's easy, ti's free and helps a lot!

Thank you all.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 11:56:45 am »
A month later.

Night.

Alice nears the gym. She walks a bit funny. Then again, she looks a bit funny too. She wears way too buggy clothes and walks like she hasn’t come to terms with her body. She enters the gym and takes off her buggy clothes.

She saw Keith was already there, his mouth agape as most of the nights he trains her.

Keith was in seventh heaven territory by now. In short of a month, his little cocktail of performance enhancing drugs had worked their magic.

Alice now weighed 180 pounds of luscious muscle with enough womanly fat to make her the goddess he always wanted to have. The woman of his dreams. She had achieved what she had asked in only a months time. She just looked at her.

Her arms were measuring 16” now with biceps as bit as baseballs. Biceps he only wanted to hold, wrap his hands around and lick till Kingdom come. Her small perty breasts had given way to full pecs that looked absolutely fantastic with her nearly 1” nipples that wouldn’t go down since she was constantly horny from the drug use.

Her neck was absolutely fantastic, connecting her Ms. Olympia sized shoulders with the rest of her humongous back. Lats pushing outwards. She had given up on wearing bras. First of all she didn’t need them and then there was now way her muscular he-pecs would sag.

She sported a full tummy with the faint outline of a six pack, only her tummy was protruding just a bit. No, not fat. She knew that now. It was just her internal organs growing. A fortunate side effect of GH use that balanced out her humongous physique. There was no fun in an itsy bitsy waist on a muscular female behemoth. As for her legs… Her calves were as large as her biceps, protruding to her sides, visible from the front and that was only the basis of her tree trunk sized quads that rubbed themselves with each step. She was already destroying her pants with all that rubbing. And just to tease Keith, she wore no panties either. She wanted him to see her wet hungry pussy that she wouldn’t let him have just yet. And she wasn’t only wet. No. Keith could ake something out where her pussy is. Something seemingly round, pushing out. Oh but yes! She sported a growing clit! All the more fan for her with the added stimulation she was getting. Her clit was not an inch of lust, pushing for freedom. Pushing for more…

Snap out of it!, the behemoth yelled already red faced with rage. Her voice was now even lower, reminding Keith of transsexuals. Her voice wasn’t exactly male but it wasn’t exactly female either.

This is taking too much time. I need more drugs. I need to get bigger. I need more supplement. I need to get bigger. I need to get hornier. I need to get freakier. Get me more GH. More Test. More of everything. More.

But…

Shut the fuck up. And with that she used her rage to pick up an 80 lb dumbbell effortlessly enough to scare the shit out of Keith. He had never seen anyone lift such a weight with so much ease.

You waved her hand with the dumbbell like it was nothing, pointing at Keith.

Do as I say! Can’t you see I can make you do whatever I want? Don’t you see I can’t squash you like a bug with all the rage, power and sexual tension raging in me right now?

Keith saw her point. And after all, he had promised to provide her with any amount and kind of drugs she wanted.

From then on he made sure he sent her whole boxes of them for her to use as she saw fit.

And time passed…

3 months later.

Alice has already doubled her daily testosterone intake to 500mgs, totaling 3,5 grams a week, an amount monstrous even for the freakiest of bodybuilders. Her GH intake had gone through the roof as well at 24 IUs a day, broken up into four injections, spaced throughout the day. As for the food. She basically did nothing else but eat and train now. She stopped drinking water. Whenever she needed something, anything to drink, she would down a huge protein shake. There was no way she would deprive her body of anything that could help her grow to monstrous proportions.

And monstrous she was already. She looked at herself in the mirror, standing naked in her room. The drugs and the intense workout were working alright. She now weighed 300 pounds of muscle and sexy fat. Off season shape Keith called her state.

Off season my ass, she said with a low deep bass voice. She now had the voice of a young Barry White. Normally she would freak out but…she liked this side effect of her drug use. She exerted power by itself. As did every other part of her body. She wasn’t ready for the world yet. She had 3 more months to go. Then she would marvel at her body.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Muscle Allowance [Brand]
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2008, 06:28:21 pm »

Yet 3 more months later

This was the end of the road. Or was it?

She has grown to be a monster out of any imagination. She has grown from head to toe. She had made sure she kept her long hair. She took the drugs she had to in order to prevent hair loss of which she had been warned about. Now she had to shave her body daily and with her 450 pounds of muscle, that would be impossible for her. That’s why Keith had moved in with her. He stayed in her room, being on a leash. Tied to a wall. He was close to a bathroom and the necessary food but he was only allowed to leave the place to bring his mistress more drugs. His reward was the ability to stare at her constantly.

She is something else. Her face has changed. It’s not exactly young or kind anymore. It’s twisted with a constantly brewing muscle lust and rage. But it’s more than this. Her forehead is different. It’s more pronounced. Oh yes. The glory of GH. Her bones had thickened so much overall that it showed even on her face. Her jaw was bigger, seemingly ready to devour anything in order to feed the divine muscle of hers. It looks square. Man like. She likes it. As well as her new, not so girlish forehead. They give off power. Her joints seem bigger, thicker. The same goes for her fingers and toes. Even her feet are wider. It seems like her whole skeleton had grown thicker along with the rest of her, just to accommodate her muscle.

Her neck is thick with muscle and out of this world. In fact, it’s like she has no neck. Her traps are so thick they seem to encase her head, setting it firmly on her impossible wide shoulders. Her deltoids are bigger than cannonballs now. You can even set glasses on them and they will stand.

Her arms rest on her incredibly huge lats. She can’t even bring them close enough to hit a most muscular pose anymore. But if that’s not proof that she’s the most muscular, she can’t tell what is. She tries to flex her biceps. She can’t flex completely anymore. Not without her football sized lumps of muscle colliding with her thicker than life forearms. Anyone will say that 20” forearms are unreal. But then, what about Alice’s 40” biceps. It’s amazing having all this muscle. All this power. It’s like her biceps is an animal on its own. If she could reach it with her other hand without stopping over her huge shelf of pecs, she would like to pet it. Squeeze it. Kiss it. But that’s what Keith is for, right?

Her pecs are so large now, she likes to make them bounce just to feel her nipples getting smashed under their weight and on her gargantuan muscle gut. All the GH in the world had made her muscular gut to fill out to every possible direction. But this is nice. With so much pec mass and her traps making her neck movements a chore, she wouldn’t be able to see anything but them, when looking down. But her protruding muscle changed that. It extended beyond the reach of her pecs, filling out her sides creating impressive muscle handles. Even with her wide waist, her roid gut is obvious, spilling over to her sides, when one looks her from behind. That is if anyone can get passed her full muscle butt that is so big that Alice seems like she’s doesn’t have her back straight. It’s as if she stands in an angle.

Then again, she generally had to regularly adjust her stance. Her legs have grown so thick and wide, there is not way to sit up straight. She always has to bend her knees and turn her feet to the side and outward to stand firmly. Hence her quads are rotated to the sides, showing all their thickness rubbing together. And her calves? So big that when she lies on her bed looking up, her feet stay in the air, with he help of her calves’ sheer muscle mass.

Stud, she calls.

Her voice is out of this world. It’s like it’s going through some kind of vocoder. Everytime she speaks, Keith can feel her voice thundering inside him. It’s so thick and thunderous, it’s like having a female Michael Clark Duncan yelling in your face.

Get over here. Crawling. Don’t even thing of walking on two. You have to remember the animal you are. You have to remember who is your master. That’s all it matters now. Fuck college. Fuck everything. I’ll milk my never-ending stream of cash to become more muscular.

But…more?

Yes! More!

And with that she tenses all she can, growling from deep inside like the hulking goddess that she is, willing herself to get even bigger.

Get over here, jock worm. Lick and pump my 4” clit, licking my cum to the last drop. There’s nothing sexier than hearing myself growling with pleasure. Nothing sexier than watching my muscle jerk and flex involuntarily trying to dispense my sexual muscle heat. You won’t stop until I scream with lust for my own muscles. You won’t stop until I’ve made all my muscles flex at the same time. I will show you what a most muscular pose should be. No. I’ll name it Total Muscle. Yes. Yes.

Lick, slave!

She immediately fills his tongue on her huge clit that she proudly bears like a hard on now. Her clit is so sensitive she can feel it all. It’s so intense she can almost handle it. But she know how to burn that feeling through her muscle. She starts flexing. Or trying too. She looks at her own reflection the mirror. A muscle beast raising its hands and flexing with all her might. She releases all her sexual tension through flexing, making sure she doesn’t utter a single word. She won’t give her body the chance to relieve itself. Not until the very end. She looks at her incredible biceps, fighting for space that isn’t there. Masses of muscle rubbing, pushing like tectonic plates ready to shake the whole world. She lets her arms down, setting them almost parallel to the ground as there no more room to get the lower. She draws a big breath, shivering from the sensations radiating from her enormous, majestic muscle clit. And BAM! She flexes her pecs with all her might, just below the breaking point, just before they flex so much they detach themselves, going after their own lives. Her pecs get so pumped she can touch them with her chin, without even trying.

At this point her orgasmic vibrations get stronger and stronger and she loses it. She rubs her roid gut, reveling at the thickness of her own skin, thickness that was essential to keep her muscles at bay. She pushes her slaves head further down her clit, feeling his hot mouth around it, ready to explode. She reaches for her nipples, pulling them and twisting them furiously with lust for more. She breathes. She breathes again. Again. Again. More than she cares to realize. Tension builds up. Tension beyond her control. Tension that’s about to make her body explode with pleasure and make her muscle cum to life. And, after a moment of silence, it happens.

Like a muscle version of the big bang, she growls and bellows, feeling everything building up inside her. She lowers a back as much as her huge hard gut allows her to do, bucks back, arching her back and then explodes with muscle. She clenches her teeth, saliva escaping her mouth as cum from her own vagina lubricates her quads (and makes a mess of Keith – but who give a fuck for this toy?). Once more she lowers her back trying to morph to the most magnificent ball of muscle mass ever known to man or animal and flexes everything she has, as hard as she can letting out a ferocious animalistic scream that makes everything around her tremble. She keeps screaming for half a minute, as her muscles try to flex more and more, with sweat running all over her monstrous body, giving off the brute smell of her sex and muscle.

She collapses on the floor, her muscles twitching from the flexing force that was exerted on them, her body heaving as lungs fill with impossible amounts of hair while she catches her breath and moans that could be Barry White’s next primal muscle hit.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Brand] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View