Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
www.getroids.net clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
418239 Posts in 56717 Topics by 30028 Members - Latest Member: Elish November 20, 2018, 02:00:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 278762 times)

Offline Username13

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #480 on: November 08, 2018, 07:28:39 pm »
I know there's been some talk in here about female to male transitions but anyone else like male to female trans with muscle?

Offline governor

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #481 on: November 09, 2018, 02:16:24 am »
In the first case that's still a female and in the second place that's still a male. And very sad no matter what.

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #482 on: November 09, 2018, 01:43:03 pm »
Oh, don't be so judgmental.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #483 on: November 09, 2018, 11:32:36 pm »
I know there's been some talk in here about female to male transitions but anyone else like male to female trans with muscle?

Like so?

Meeting in the Middle

The Middle turned out to be a fashionable and very alternative hairdresser. Jo smiled at the guy who was just working on the bulky dude in the chair who was just getting a complex haircut. Her implants were still hurting a bit. She knew she still had a long way to go, but those were certainly a step in the right direction. She admired herself in the mirror. Her long locks looked good, concealing the hardness of her face. She grinned at her bust and the more curvaceous shape. This was working wonders.
That's when the guy was finished. He got up and smiled at her, clearly liking what he saw. Too bad the guy was so short. He was really buff, though. And he had this smooth, interesting face. Okay, maybe they could do something together.
She said:
"I'm going to get my hair done now, but it will probably take half an hour. Wanna grab a cup of coffee after that?"
She always kept her voice low to conceal its relative harshness. The guy nodded and answered:
"Sounds good. I'll be back."

And he was. A little later, they had the coffee, then they had a long walk, and soon enough, they ended up in bed together. Jo was surprised. Larry was quite aggressive, but she enjoyed that. His muscles were big and strong and he enjoyed taking her from behind. He was still getting used to living as a man, but he was certainly trying to be a gentleman. He brought her flowers, he gave her little kisses on the nape and he made sure he always walked on the street side of the sidewalk. A really amazing catch!

After a while, he proposed to her. With everything: getting on his knee, offering her a ring and even paying a guy to play the violin in the background. What else could she say? She said yes. The marriage ceremony itself was pretty simple and quick, after all, they had to save the money for their bodies. Every investment brought them closer to their dreams. She got the butt implants she had wanted for so long, then the waist, the lips, the facial stuff, he got his ever bigger muscles, slowly turning into a massive bull of a man.
The roids he was shooting were making him harder and tougher and amazingly aggressive. When he fucked her in her butt with his double-header, she loved it. When he sucked her cock, letting her cum splatter all over his pecs, she was amazed. And when she licked his clit until he came with a deep howl, she was in heaven.

All the while, she kept working on her muscles. She wanted to be fit, to have a sixpack and big, sexy legs. A little tone on her arms was also welcome. She was careful not to overdo it. Then, one day, she found her husband jerking off to some crazy stuff on the net. She stared at the screen as he tried to hide it.
"Come on, let me get a look. Who am I to judge?"
He conceded and she was a little shocked. Those women were massive! They had hard, heavy muscles enormous tits and thick cocks. He blushed all over. Jo couldn't deny that this was interesting. To his complete surprise, she said:
"Got some more?"
They spent the evening jerking off to endless series of muscle-packed, mega-titted shemales. When their daze cleared, they knew what to do. This would be very expensive!

A few weeks later, Larry was being wheeled back out of surgery. He was still pretty far away, but he smiled. His chest was bandaged and his lips were swollen, but he was happy. Jo picked him up and brought him home, looking after him while he recuperated. All the while she hit the gym hard. Her long neglected ability to build muscle picked up. She wanted to show some progress by the time he was fit again.
A while later, the bandages came off and Larry looked at his big tits. They looked very round and very fake, just like Jo's. He grinned:
"Imagine that. I had mine removed and now, here I am again."
Jo flexed her arm, letting a surprisingly big biceps pop out.
"I know that feeling."
From that moment on, things escalated. They would train at the gym together, prepare their food, shoot each other up, get their tits and asses inflated, tan, shop and fuck. They fucked like crazy. The hormone overload really confused the heck out of them, but they were having fun, at least unless one of them was having a nervous breakdown. None of this was healthy or even sane, but they enjoyed it.

They returned to the Middle a while later, to thank the owner for the meeting and to get their hair done, obviously. They were a sight to behold. The patrons were used to strange people, but Jo and Lar (as they called themselves now) were incredible. They were preceded by a pair of absolutely gigantic, soccerball-sized ultra-fake plastic tits, complete with heavy-gauge piercings that poked through the fabric of their bikini tops. Their heavyweight bodybuilder physiques were covered by a sheer net shirt that went down to their asses, but "covered" was probably the wrong word. After all, they revealed everything. Every fiber of muscle, every pumping vein was on display. They had a deep tan, California blond hair and thick, juicy lips. The bottoms of their bikinis were well-stuffed, with Lar's big clit and Jo's cock showing clearly. Jo was wearing flats, while Lar was using wedges to push themselves up.
The muscle-packed uber shemales smiled, kissed and embraced, their fake tits mashing into each other. As they craned their necks to kiss, they ran their hands over each others hard, tensed muscles. The collision made them both hard, their appendages stretching their outfits.
With an otherworldly, strangely deep voice, Jo declared:
"I love you."
"I love you too."
The hairdresser looked at them and smiled.
"Get a room, you two."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline mraccount

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
    • My stories
Something you guys might like
« Reply #484 on: November 11, 2018, 10:35:47 pm »
Shilling my own story here - http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=526925.0

The third post down revolves around Tina Zampa getting really, really roided out.

Offline governor

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #485 on: November 12, 2018, 02:41:39 am »
Oh, don't be so judgmental.

Not judgmental, just honestly truthful.

Offline muscleluv

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • bigger and harder
Re: Something you guys might like
« Reply #486 on: November 19, 2018, 05:41:00 am »
Shilling my own story here - http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=526925.0

The third post down revolves around Tina Zampa getting really, really roided out.

My kinda Tina fantasy.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View