Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572593 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:08:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Shannon Courtney Crawford
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shannon Courtney Crawford  (Read 1258289 times)

Offline Hardbody92

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Shannon Courtney Crawford
« Reply #360 on: August 12, 2020, 04:49:11 pm »
Shannon Courtney

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #361 on: November 25, 2020, 04:27:19 am »
Date of birth: 1991

Offline bicepgirlfan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2021, 12:54:44 am »
Does anybody else miss when Shannon was absolutely massive in her bodybuilding days? She was already one of the best ever and still had room to grow bigger! It's a shame that she quit before she became the biggest female bodybuilder to ever live.

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2021, 10:20:22 am »
She should have never quit  :'(

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #364 on: January 13, 2021, 03:18:02 pm »
We all miss her as a competitive bodybuilder.  Shannon is smoking hot, and when she was huge, oh my!  Deal is though, most gals don't want to stay on the juice for ever. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline MickeyCrawford

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #365 on: February 24, 2021, 08:12:01 pm »
What’s up everyone. This is actually Shannon’s husband. No lies here I’ll post a pic and you can verify it with her IG. So gonna clear the air on a few things. 1. Shannon has absolutely 0 desire to ever compete in bodybuilding again. She was and always has been an athlete. One of you nailed it on the head when you said “she has a love-hate relationship with her muscles” she never wanted to get into the bodybuilding class and only did it because she was told she was too big for figure. She only continued doing jt because she was doing so well. She wanted out of the industry for stuff just like this. She’s and athlete and the sport is very very sexualized and she hates that. She wants to be an actually preforming athlete in a performance sport which is why her new goal is to make it to the CrossFit Games. 2. I didn’t make her quit bodybuilding, kinda covered that already. She quit long before we were together. 3. She did change her name 😂 her Legal name is Shannon Marie Crawford. She only has Courtney on her IG because that’s what her “brand” was. None of you would know who the hell Shannon Peters was would you? Well that’s her maiden name. So yeah any thing else anyone wants to know? Again SHE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BODYBUILDING, she hates it 😂
Edit: I have no idea how to post a picture on here 🤣

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #366 on: February 24, 2021, 09:47:36 pm »
What’s up everyone. This is actually Shannon’s husband. No lies here I’ll post a pic and you can verify it with her IG. So gonna clear the air on a few things. 1. Shannon has absolutely 0 desire to ever compete in bodybuilding again. She was and always has been an athlete. One of you nailed it on the head when you said “she has a love-hate relationship with her muscles” she never wanted to get into the bodybuilding class and only did it because she was told she was too big for figure. She only continued doing jt because she was doing so well. She wanted out of the industry for stuff just like this. She’s and athlete and the sport is very very sexualized and she hates that. She wants to be an actually preforming athlete in a performance sport which is why her new goal is to make it to the CrossFit Games. 2. I didn’t make her quit bodybuilding, kinda covered that already. She quit long before we were together. 3. She did change her name 😂 her Legal name is Shannon Marie Crawford. She only has Courtney on her IG because that’s what her “brand” was. None of you would know who the hell Shannon Peters was would you? Well that’s her maiden name. So yeah any thing else anyone wants to know? Again SHE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BODYBUILDING, she hates it 😂

If you believe this post, I have a bridge in NYC I'd like to sell you.

Offline MickeyCrawford

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #367 on: February 24, 2021, 11:19:57 pm »
Email me I’ll prove it, or just someone tell me how to post pictures. Either way. Mickey.a.crawford@gmail.com eat your hearts out

Offline MickeyCrawford

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #368 on: February 24, 2021, 11:35:51 pm »

Believe me now? 🤣 pics from her IG showing obviously I’m with her, pics with this forum on the mobile version oh and pics with your username 😂😂😂

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #369 on: February 25, 2021, 11:40:34 am »

Believe me now? 🤣 pics from her IG showing obviously I’m with her, pics with this forum on the mobile version oh and pics with your username 😂😂😂

Good for you.

Offline darthfury78

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #370 on: March 01, 2021, 05:15:23 am »
Dreams do come true... :singing:

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #371 on: March 02, 2021, 04:58:32 am »

Why put yourself out on a limb like that? Like why wouldn't it be believable?  Everything he said has already been known for years.

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #372 on: March 02, 2021, 11:46:09 am »

Why put yourself out on a limb like that? Like why wouldn't it be believable?  Everything he said has already been known for years.

Hi! Welcome to the internet! People claim things all the time that turn out 90% (or more!) not to be true because of the cloak of anonymity. I don't feel ashamed that this falls into the 5% of the time someone is actually telling the truth. As I said in my response, good for him. He wants to white knight his significant other on a message board when she's been out of the FBB scene for half a decade, that's fine. It's his choice.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #373 on: March 02, 2021, 02:57:54 pm »
Hi! Welcome to the internet! People claim things all the time that turn out 90% (or more!) not to be true because of the cloak of anonymity. I don't feel ashamed that this falls into the 5% of the time someone is actually telling the truth. As I said in my response, good for him. He wants to white knight his significant other on a message board when she's been out of the FBB scene for half a decade, that's fine. It's his choice.

Yeah, but you would feel a lot better if you were right about this guy.

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #374 on: March 03, 2021, 05:15:31 am »

But from your post, you represented everything that sucks about the internet.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Shannon Courtney Crawford

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View