Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572619 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:44:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Its difficult to find someone..
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Its difficult to find someone..  (Read 3573 times)

Offline AverageA

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Its difficult to find someone..
« on: January 21, 2018, 10:24:23 pm »
I'm not a male bodybuilder but I was always athletic. I'm also pretty tall which works in my favour with ordinary women. Problem is that I'm attracted to extraordinary women who "stand out" in today's world. Everyone wonders what my deal is - why I don't date often, even though I'm propositioned by "hot" women more than the next guy.
I realize that everyone has their own personal interests and attractions - but do all women who work out require a guy who is bigger or comparable to them?

Forum Saradas

Its difficult to find someone..
« on: January 21, 2018, 10:24:23 pm »

Offline asianfitnessfan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Its difficult to find someone..
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 10:33:28 pm »
... do all women who work out require a guy who is bigger or comparable to them?

No, although not sure what you mean by "bigger." Do you mean more ripped? Taller? Heavier? Many bodybuilding women are actually not so "big."

AND-- if you allow pictures on IG, FB, and (yes) this site determine your standards, then you will have a problem. Even the elite women in these pictures do not look like that in real life.

First, check if your expectations are realistic.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 03:43:33 am »
From what i've observed over the years , is most fbb's do tend to date mostly other bb's on the whole . But their are some exceptions . I can think of 3-4 major popular fbb's , that are married to regular guys .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline tg_cyan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 02:15:21 am »
I'm not a male bodybuilder but I was always athletic. I'm also pretty tall which works in my favour with ordinary women. Problem is that I'm attracted to extraordinary women who "stand out" in today's world. Everyone wonders what my deal is - why I don't date often, even though I'm propositioned by "hot" women more than the next guy.
I realize that everyone has their own personal interests and attractions - but do all women who work out require a guy who is bigger or comparable to them?

Nah. Most female bodybuilders date other bodybuilders because those are the men available to them. FBBs are women first -- and they have the same spectrum of interests that "normal" women do when it comes to men. Some may not particularly care for huge jacked bodies, and a few actually get off on being the stronger one in the relationship. You just have to be where they are, which means the best place to start looking is probably your local gym. Just don't try to pick them up mid-workout; they're there to lift, not flirt.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Highprotein

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 06:01:46 am »
My wife is a BB ...and so am I. I would say that guys are right in that FBBs are like normal women in almost every aspect. My wife once told me it would be hard to have dated guys who were smaller or weaker than her. Not that she doesn’t like men who are so, but most women want a man they feel safe with - one who can protect them more than they can. It’s something hardwired to not be with someone  overtly smaller/weaker. They can’t help what they do and don’t find attractive. What can I say...? All our FBB friends tend to prove that too. I think though, as an athletic guy, you can easily attract a FBB - just not one that is heavier than you? I hope that makes sense. I don’t think being a BB is as important as just being athletic and physically bigger than her. Having “game” , self confidence and a sense a humor is about as equally as important.

Offline AverageA

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 09:08:15 am »
My wife is a BB ...and so am I. I would say that guys are right in that FBBs are like normal women in almost every aspect. My wife once told me it would be hard to have dated guys who were smaller or weaker than her. Not that she doesn’t like men who are so, but most women want a man they feel safe with - one who can protect them more than they can. It’s something hardwired to not be with someone  overtly smaller/weaker. They can’t help what they do and don’t find attractive. What can I say...? All our FBB friends tend to prove that too. I think though, as an athletic guy, you can easily attract a FBB - just not one that is heavier than you? I hope that makes sense. I don’t think being a BB is as important as just being athletic and physically bigger than her. Having “game” , self confidence and a sense a humor is about as equally as important.
Actually you made that somewhat easier to understand and wrap my head around.
Thanks!

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 03:21:34 am »
I'm not sure all muscle woman are looking for a bigger man.
Certainly no woman who has built significant muscle would look at a guy who was plump, soft, puny or similiarly out of shape.
But I think the bigger bodybuilders and powerlifters have had time to get their heads around the fact not many men have more muscle than them and they would show interest in smaller (in width and thickness only, not height) guys, so long as they were athletic enough to be aesthetically pleasing, say with decent abs and at least some pecs and guns.

I reckon it's the middle tier of muscle women like advanced crossfit and fitness types who would insist their man is more muscular, because they're so into muscle and not short of potential candidates.

FBBVixen

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2018, 05:17:04 am »

Just speaking for myself in this situation, the answer to your question is NO. AS a female bodybuilder, I don't require that anyone I date be a bodybuilder or super fit person. All I ask is the person respects what I love to do and doesn't limit try my growth.  I'm mainly attracted to intelligence. I consider myself sapiosexual. Perhaps my attraction to a cultured, intelligent person is due to me being in the field of education. So to put it bluntly, I love dating nerds and most of them aren't even close to bodybuilder status.....I'm fine with that,. ;)

Offline AverageA

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2018, 01:38:07 pm »
Just speaking for myself in this situation, the answer to your question is NO. AS a female bodybuilder, I don't require that anyone I date be a bodybuilder or super fit person. All I ask is the person respects what I love to do and doesn't limit try my growth.  I'm mainly attracted to intelligence. I consider myself sapiosexual. Perhaps my attraction to a cultured, intelligent person is due to me being in the field of education. So to put it bluntly, I love dating nerds and most of them aren't even close to bodybuilder status.....I'm fine with that,. ;)

Interesting! Perhaps a man who will compliment your lifestyle without following the same one?
I've researched the lifestyle for women quite a bit - and I've heard that dating is sometimes difficult because men who don't follow the same lifestyle seem to be unaware of how much is sacrificed by these women in order to achieve their goal. Furthermore, these men seem to eventually question the motivation behind the lifestyle as more time is spent in the gym than with them.
Perhaps a man who will stand behind a woman who is pursuing her passion is ideal? One who supports and understands the life of an athlete like this?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Its difficult to find someone..

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View