Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574196 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 03:27:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 347326 times)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #600 on: May 15, 2016, 09:49:28 pm »
Nice biceps!
Thanks

Just hangin in....
Alison

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #601 on: May 17, 2016, 09:38:18 pm »
Nice Alison. You look pretty darn fit and healthy! Hope the Florida scene works out well for you and Bill! :rock:

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #602 on: May 20, 2016, 05:08:40 pm »
Nice Alison. You look pretty darn fit and healthy! Hope the Florida scene works out well for you and Bill! :rock:
Hey Zig...  Eh, we're just window shopping around the Ocala, Silver Springs area of Florida.   Great prices there...beautiful area of the country.   Lots of clear springs, rivers, horse ranches etc.   Could be fun if we ever quite surfing here in Panama.   So far surf's still happening here for us.

Now hitting the gym daily which is a new thing for us being back yard lifters.  Much easier in a gym I tell ya !  We're usually the only ones there which is totally cool!  ( well not really ...it's sorta hot and humid actually ...;-)  )
Alison

( old 80's pic...can't lie)

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #603 on: May 21, 2016, 12:49:48 am »
Nice Alison. Surf on! The gyms have some pretty nice equipment these days that are very body part specific. A non crowded gym is awesome!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #604 on: June 27, 2016, 08:12:06 pm »

My surf session last week.  71 yr old and I'm still movin' ...thank God
Alison

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #605 on: June 29, 2016, 05:21:21 pm »
Great Alison! :bravo: That is 71 years young!

I will shoot you in e-mail sometime soon. I have been making tremendous breakthroughs in my personal fitness and strength. I found a combination that has me feeling ten years younger and you might find some of it interesting or new.  It is working great for me.  You look excellent. I'll catch up with you soon. Enjoy the surf and I hope you and your hubby are both doing great.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #606 on: June 29, 2016, 06:39:56 pm »
Zig
I've been on a ketogenic diet now  on and off for a month or so.   Once I get past the white knuckle stage I always feel better.   We're enjoying the gym. Interesting...here what I see are naturals that generally don't push the weight.  Oh there's a few guys that enjoy dropping heavy dumb bells to get your attention...but generally the energy level is low on average in that gym.  The gals spend a lot of time taking selfies and playing their phones with their thumbs...the guys just stand around , laughing and shootin the shit.   Bill and I do a rapid pace bunch of sets til we are close to passing out....and leave...usually in an hour.

I'm hoping that with the consistent weight lifting now along with the diet I can encourage some increased energy output in that gym !...LOL  Sooner or later some muscles have to start to appear here and there on my bod...or so I hope.
A
I look forward to your email

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #607 on: July 01, 2016, 08:57:12 pm »
That kind of deit definitely works. Lets hope you and Bill spread some energy into that gym. I'll shoot you soon and see if anything I have learned and played with myself would be of interest. I'm glad you are both doing well!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #608 on: July 01, 2016, 10:08:42 pm »
The real deal gym's blowing my mind.  I've been a backyard lifter pretty much from the start once I began the contest thing.  Amazing what can be accomplished in a hour in a full gym !   I feel spoiled now.   A retirement treat fer sure.  Do write and share your progress.
A

That was my calf machine over there on the left

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #609 on: July 02, 2016, 07:21:59 pm »
Will do Alison. The backyard stuff is doable, but the technology is nice too. It helps someone like me with some joint issues keep myself from crushing my back or shoulders and isolating muscles.

You look great. Very lean and I see muscles showing as you lean out. It is harder to get the muscles to show as we age without the leaning out. Even younger people....the leaner....more you see the muscle. The lack of fat helps clean the organs out a bit too and allow them to re-generate!

Have a great 4th! I'll shoot you this month. I have a feeling I may violate a few of my new lifestyle habits this weekend at bbqs. I've been saying no, but once in a while... No grass fed meat at these bbqs!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #610 on: October 09, 2016, 11:58:15 pm »

Alison and Steve Dussia my best friend and trainer who taught me all I know about bodybuilding

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #611 on: October 10, 2016, 12:03:56 am »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #612 on: October 10, 2016, 12:07:36 am »

ALISON
September 2016

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #613 on: October 10, 2016, 08:06:51 pm »

ALISON
September 2016

Great pictures Alison! :clap:

You look to be handling those tall looking waves with ease. You look very fit. Hope all is well!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #614 on: October 10, 2016, 09:30:39 pm »
Well Zig.....I stay moving.   I'm trying to unlock a partially frozen left shoulder using trigger point therapy on myself with some limited success.  ( remember that tool and book I told you about?)   Every time I push upper body workouts I seem to tweak my shoulder/scapula a bit.  No doubt there is some tear in the rotator cuff ....not uncommon at my age.   I am able to push the wave ski action without difficulty because all the force  is low ( not above my head) .   Drag getting old...but it is what it is what can I say?   I just do what I can....stop if it hurts and try to evaluate how I can make what's hurt better.   Anyway...good to hear from you.   Stay in touch.
ALISON

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View