Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575486 Posts in 73167 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 09:48:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Mixed celebrity muscle and wrestling battle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mixed celebrity muscle and wrestling battle  (Read 11988 times)

Bobmoorettt

Mixed celebrity muscle and wrestling battle
« on: September 20, 2014, 10:33:15 pm »
Hi so I hope I have posted this in the correct forum. So I am into female celebrity muscle and a big fan of mixed wrestling so I would love to see some famous musclegurls take on the best muscleboys Hollywood Has. How is this for a first match super fit and strongly built Britney Spears in a muscle flex off and wrestling match  with muscular hearthrob zac efron . Who you think wins the pose off and who wins the wrestle...please also post your reasons why / thoughts as well on who wins!? :)

Pics below

Bobmoorettt

Re: Mixed celebrity muscle and wrestling battle
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 09:43:05 pm »
Hey I would love to hear from the people who voted why u voted for the option you did? Or feel free to message me if you are into this sort of thing and we can chat more

Offline almightydwarf

• Activity:
    0%
  • female bodybuilders- fighters--crosfitters OMG!!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 08:59:29 pm »
Britney humiliates muscleboy zac in the flex off destroys him in a wrestle and presses his beaten nude body overhead in victory

Hell Yeah...

Offline princton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 08:28:21 am »
i like the thought of a super muscular britney spears...ever think of doing a story about this i bet you'd do an amazing job you could even make it so britney becomes incredibly muscular instantly and beats zach in a contest of strength!?

Bobmoorettt

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 04:42:24 pm »
Thanks for the replies

A super muscular britney would be interesting, though even now based on the pics I posted do you think she has bigger muscles than zac efron?
Will think about a story feel free to send me a message to discuss ideas about the content if the story

Offline kendawg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 01:42:28 pm »
Britney Spears is old and mature now Zac Efron is younger and probably in pretty good shape But Britney's been dancing for many years and she remains in very good shape. First to start in the pose off with all that dancing Britney's hardbody would win in a second. Now for the mixed wrestling match. I think Britney has some wrestling experience under her belt so I think she could easily take Zack in a match. After she got him down she would crush him with her  legs and he would submit pretty quickly

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 04:08:43 pm »
Bob,
Sounds like a fun match.. especially if Zac is a good-sport & willing victim.
Here's the hypothetical victory pose I wanna see Britney break-off (combined with Her foot planted on our conquered opponent ?):

Bobmoorettt

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 08:48:46 pm »
Well I am not sure zac have much choice to have fun or not once Brit gets her hands on him! Love the britney flexing pic!

So I'm interested if you guys actually think based on the pics I posted that she has bigger muscles than zac efron?

I totally agree with her power and bigger build it might end up being a squash match with young muscleboy/bodybuilder zac getting a brutal beat down from dominant britney!

Will start to put story ideas together love to hear your ideas of what u like to see in the flex off and wrestle ? Anything specific ?

Bobmoorettt

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 10:37:51 pm »
Part of me wonders if zac does have bigger muscles than britney but I think she is stronger so would win a wrestle , what do you all think my guess for stats below:

Brit
Pecs 40 inches
Biceps 12 inches
6 pack abs

Zac
Pecs 44 inches
Biceps 15 inches
8 pack abs

Those stats sound about right to you?

Offline kendawg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 01:47:24 am »
I don't see them doing any flex off. Brit has to be wearing a bikini, zac could wear gym shorts and cut off shirt. Brit has some experience with maybe some tae kwon do. She uses it to stay in shape, zac is just a pretty boy.when the match begins zac takes Brit very lightly and she is going to pounce on him pretty quick.he might try to take her down but her balance and strength surprises him.

Offline kendawg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 01:49:33 am »
I don't see them doing any flex off. Brit has to be wearing a bikini, zac could wear gym shorts and cut off shirt. Brit has some experience with maybe some tae kwon do. She uses it to stay in shape, zac is just a pretty boy.when the match begins zac takes Brit very lightly and she is going to pounce on him pretty quick.he might try to take her down but her balance and strength surprises him.

Offline kendawg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 01:54:12 am »
I don't see them doing any flex off. Brit has to be wearing a bikini, zac could wear gym shorts and cut off shirt. Brit has some experience  with maybe some tae kwon do. She uses it to stay in shape, zac is just a pretty boy.when the match begins zac takes Brit very lightly and she is going to pounce on him pretty quick.he might try to take her down but her balance and strength surprises him.

Offline princton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2014, 06:03:40 pm »
give us a sample!  :tongue: :tongue:

Bobmoorettt

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2014, 10:51:08 pm »
I will try and put something together

Bobmoorettt

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2015, 08:45:55 am »
So do you guys actually see her destroying zacs muscles in the fight ? You have to admit he obviously bodybuilds so no push over ?

Interested if she does strip him naked to humiliate him ?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Mixed celebrity muscle and wrestling battle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View