Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575037 Posts in 73007 Topics by 28868 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 06:10:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Athena Annis
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Athena Annis  (Read 94662 times)

vegeta21

Athena Annis
« on: August 21, 2009, 09:27:01 pm »

Forum Saradas

xyzzie

Re: Athena Annis
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 11:28:58 pm »

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 02:27:49 am »
I found this on her website. The website has a date of 2006 so I don't know if it is up to date all

http://www.theathenaeffect.com/index.htm

http://www.theathenaeffect.com/AthenaArticle.pdf

Did she get bigger implants?? The ones on her site don't look all that huge

Also she may have gotten married and goes by Lee(last name)
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 02:30:02 am »
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

UK_Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 11:08:42 am »
Athena Annis is and, as far as I can remember, always was an American, but of Greek extraction.  She was an up-an-coming star of the amateur ranks in the mid-late 1980s, however her contest career came to an abrupt end when (if I recall correctly) she performed an "illegal" pose in the Nationals/USA, essentially a "moon" pose (which was banned at the time [not so in mainly non-IFBB Europe, just IFBB in continental US]).

I think she was disqualified from the competition (even though she probably would've won her weight class at least), and never returned, most likely beacuse she was so upset at what the judges did.  Perhaps a misjudgement on her part (it was quite a talked about subject at the time, and featured in WPW and even mainstream magazines) to perform it, however I thought (and still do) that the punishment was very harsh.  I wonder if the "moon" pose is still banned today?

A real shame she stopped competitive bodybuilding, as despite her diminutive stature, she was a real prospect for the sport, bringing a combination of great looks, muscle size and shape, as well as being one of the best in front of the camera I've ever seen - a real natural.  I remember in my early days of liking FBBs of fantasizing about her, not just as being a bodybuilder, but as a really sexy woman - a great loss to the sport in what would've been great publicity. :(

racerx009

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 02:43:27 pm »
The banning of the moon pose was bullshit from day one. No other pose more adequately displays the hamstrings which the competitors bust their asses to develop. Ellen Van Maris pulled off this pose to dramatic effect in the 1987 Ms. O and I've never forgotten it.

Oh, before I forget... Fuck the IFBB.

Unicron

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 12:40:21 am »
Is she residing in New York City? According to her tweet on May 5, 2011: BuffGoddess Athena Lee
"Its like a big parade here by Ground Zero!! Lots of great energy and welcoming Obama! I'm SO lucky to live here!"

Offline kholloways

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 12:07:19 am »

pet_102002

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 07:35:54 am »
This is my little contribution for this Lovely muscle woman  :heart:

drukky

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 07:24:37 pm »

Caze

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 11:42:08 am »

warriorhari

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2014, 07:29:02 pm »

Rosalom

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2014, 09:00:27 pm »
She is still my first true FBB love ;)

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 02:56:49 am »

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2015, 08:28:51 am »

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Athena Annis

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View