Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573570 Posts in 72751 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 10:49:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  True Story and Dating Questions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: True Story and Dating Questions  (Read 3919 times)

Offline oystercake23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
True Story and Dating Questions
« on: December 15, 2018, 08:30:48 pm »
I haven't revisited this site for a long time due to the demands of "life". To share a little about myself, I like women with muscles that are not extremely ripped. I prefer muscles covered with some fat but are still visible just like Birthe Mack's arms in the pic on the link below.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/88f7a31063320244

I also get excited when women show off their strength when they lift something heavy. For me, the excitement comes from the tension of struggling to lift something heavy. It is not as exciting to see a woman do an overhead press with a 100 lb barbell if she can lift it within a second like a superhero. I will now share my true story and hopefully it is interesting for people.

I used to date a former high school thrower. She already stopped lifting for a while by the time I met her. When she told me that she was a former thrower, I was surprised. She does not look like someone who lifts weights to me but her arms seemed to have muscles covered with a layer of fat so that the muscles are not visible. I saw some hint of her biceps when she extends or moves her arms while talking but this was more of the line separating the biceps and triceps when your arms are extended to your sides. Her traps were also very noticeable but I think it was natural for her. That made me think that she might be stronger than the average woman and have potential to build muscle.

As we got to know each other more, she told me that she is strong (during that time we were dating). She told me that she used to lift really heavy weights at the gym. She lifted with her male teammates and was able to keep up with them. I believe that she liked the challenge of getting stronger, building muscles, and competing with her teammates at the gym. She did not explicitly mention competing with her teammates but I noticed that she had a competitive DNA as I will talk about on the next paragraph. I believe that she stopped lifting heavy weights at the gym in college because she stopped competing and could not find spotters for her (she was a bit shy).

One day we were hiking in the woods. We came across a tree trunk (around 5 inches in diameter) that fell and was blocking our way. It was about chest level for me and she is 4 inches shorter than me. I thought that I can carry the trunk since it seemed to be a young tree. I didn't realize that it weighed around 80 to 100 lbs (in my estimation). Anyway, I could not lift the trunk. After seeing me try and fail, she tried to lift it. She struggled and grunted loudly due to the weight. Her grunting made me think that she is really trained to lift heavy things. To my amazement, she was able to slowly lift the trunk over her head after around 5 seconds.

I felt a rush of excitement seeing her struggle but successfully lift the trunk over her head. That's when I realized that aside from muscles, I also like women to show off their strength just like what she did. I regret that I did not ask her to flex (it was cold and we were wearing jackets) and I did not see her muscles while she was lifting the trunk.

That incident made me curious so one day I asked her how she looked when she was at her peak lifting weights in high school. She showed me an old picture of her wearing a bathing suit and I was amazed at how large her delts looked in the picture. Her body was facing sideways so you can see her delts clearly although she was not flexing in the pic. Her arms in the picture looked very similar and is about the size of Birthe Mack's arms (proportionally) on the pic I referred to earlier.

I asked her if she has flexing pics from that time. She said that she did not flex and that people did not ask her to flex. She is a shy woman, but do you believe that she did not flex or people did not ask her to flex back then? What are you thoughts and experiences when meeting muscular women?

It was too bad because while we were dating, she did not seem to be interested in flexing so I never asked her to do it. Like I said earlier, she would talk about being strong and was not shy about showing her strength but I think for her it's more about the feeling and practicality of being strong rather than wanting to be strong so she can show off her muscles.

I am currently single and unattached but I am planning to start dating again in the near future. I believe that it may be hard to find a muscular woman who will be interested in dating an average guy so my plan is to date regular women then try to convince them to build muscle once we've established a strong relationship. I do not want muscles to be the focus of the relationship but it should be there to add spice and maintain interest.

What do you think about my plans once we've established trust and compatibility (to be mentioned below)? Your thoughts, comments, and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

- I want show my future partner some pictures of muscular women who I admire (examples on the link below). I will tell her that I like women with muscles such as these examples. As you will see, I like muscular women of different sizes but I do not like women who are overly ripped or use steroids.

- I also want to tell my future partner about how I enjoy displays of strength like the one mentioned on my story.

My only concern about my ideas above is whether you think women will like the idea of me showing them pictures of other women or telling the story about an ex. My intention is to share real life examples of what I like and how I found out that I like displays of strength. What are your thoughts?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a469861063336634

http://www.imagebam.com/image/7ae2551063336664

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d2f5591063336694

http://www.imagebam.com/image/bdfdc61063336724

http://www.imagebam.com/image/94017b1063336744

http://www.imagebam.com/image/99f6371063336764

Offline oystercake23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: True Story and Dating Questions
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 08:37:42 pm »
P.S. I just thought that my idea of convincing your partner to build muscles and get stronger might be applicable even for those who are already married (if we can figure out how to do it). So hopefully this thread can give helpful advice for everyone. :)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 04:49:14 pm »
After you've "established trust and compatibility," is the plan to dump them if they don't get with your program and start lifting weights? Not trying to be snarky, but that's the main problem I see with with this approach. Unlike other fetishes, you're not asking your significant other to put on a blonde wig. More like, "Hey hon, would you mind doing a little something for me to spice things up in the bedroom? Could you go to the gym three to five times a week and put on twenty pounds of muscle to start? Oh, and if you could watch your diet, that would be super, thanks!" Yeah, there are stories of it happening, but thinking most women would tell you to pound sand. The major issue being, you're already involved with them. Better to start with a woman who's already showing inclination in that direction. And you had better be leading the way. If you're not doing it also, they're going to achieve that Birthe Mack body and dump your sorry ass for a guy who is going to the gym.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 08:12:20 pm »
Good luck with that plan Oyster. Here's an idea. Why don't you work on making yourself as attractive and interesting and desirable as you can for the woman instead of focusing solely on what you can get out of them? Maybe when she sees the sacrifices you are willing to make for her she will want to do the same for you. Maybe you can be honest and upfront with her and find out at the onset if she is interested in weight training instead of wasting time developing a bond only to discover that she will never be your muscle-bunny.

Offline oystercake23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 03:18:56 am »
Bruce and Larky, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

In response to Bruce, I'm not planning to dump the woman if they don't start lifting weights. If I already like the woman and have a good relationship, why should I let go? Muscles are added spice to a relationship for me but not the essence.

I like Larky's idea about being upfront and I considered that idea too. But the downside I can see is that a lot of women who haven't been weight training may not be interested initially, but they might be easier to convince if they already like you and know that you like it if she has muscles.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 03:37:08 pm »
There's another issue with not being upfront. There have been discussions about telling your significant other. For some guys, that's ended relationships. Some women will feel like they'll always be second best after that discussion and leave.

Offline oystercake23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 05:43:15 am »
There's another issue with not being upfront. There have been discussions about telling your significant other. For some guys, that's ended relationships. Some women will feel like they'll always be second best after that discussion and leave.

Yes, there is always that risk. That is why I am curious to hear people's thoughts about this topic. Or maybe some forum members have personal experiences to share. I am of the opinion that if the woman really likes you, she'll be easier to convince because she'll want to please you. But that's just my opinion. :)

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 10:18:39 am »
I was very open to my partner about loving muscled women and she was understanding. It has taken her years to understand though, but she has no interest in putting on muscle but likes to be fit
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 08:48:30 pm »
   Try to read Chemical Pink and note the striking similarities.
  Your plan has zero chance. You would not develop a physique if a woman asked you.
 Don't try to ever change women. It is doomed to fail.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline streetcleanr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2019, 03:29:34 pm »
I think any plan to meet.a.woman and then sit down with her to show her.pictures.of women that you really want to fuck...is doomed.  She wi dump you faster than a hot potatoe the.second she realizes what you are asking her to do.  A woman will not put up with you telling her how.she.needs to look for you...yo must.never had a serious relationship before and high school doesnt.count... go back to school and learn what a woman wants.in a relatinship... the idea is.so cluelessly arrogant...what.do you look like...I will bet.money you are.a.fat fucker no woman would want to touch anyway...scrub the dickcheese off and date your kind big fatso flo

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  True Story and Dating Questions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View