Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575050 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 08:44:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [Hebakelba] coffeestyle amazon 1
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [Hebakelba] coffeestyle amazon 1  (Read 4749 times)

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
[Hebakelba] coffeestyle amazon 1
« on: September 22, 2018, 12:06:12 am »
coffeestyle amazon 1
by Hebakelba

He couldn’t believe that he hadn’t seen her come in.  She stood in line, second from the front twisting some strands of ginger tinged blonde hair around her finger.  Don had been too engrossed in his Blackberry to see Amber in line, but he was getting an eyeful now.  She had a black windbreaker tied around her hips and he could make out tight red and white exercise pants beneath.  She looked like she worked out a lot.  She had muscle size, shape, and a lush fullness that gave her body an aggressive sexy curve.  It was easy to see that Amber’s body was her temple, and while Don didn’t think of himself as a muscle lusting guy, this beautiful woman had certainly piqued his interest.
He got a good look at her face when Amber leaned down to check the time on her phone.  She had beautiful soft features with piercing turquoise eyes and little freckles around her nose.  She gave a small sigh and rose up on her toes to look over the shoulder of the man in front of her.  Her calves flexed under the jogging pants forcing the material to stretch around them.  Don felt his heart quicken.  She was so effortlessly sexy that she probably had guys beating down her door, but Don was pretty sure he wouldn’t be her type.  She looked to be in her mid-twenties, just reaching the peak of her female hotness.  He was at least fifteen years her senior and hadn’t been much of a lady’s man back when he had been her age.
The guy in front of her finally got his order and made his way out the door.  Now she was at the front.  She talked to the guy behind the counter for a minute and he motioned towards a table on the right side of the café where Don was sitting.  She started towards Don.  She walked with a confident, even cocky, swagger.  Don held his breath and sucked in his gut as she passed.  He glanced up, sweeping his eyes over her, but lingering at her breasts.  The shirt’s logo was written across the swell of her boobs, it might as well have read ‘STARE AT ME’ because that’s what several sets of eyes did as this woman approached.  Don wasn’t the only one.  Her face looked innocent and sultry at the same time, like she was a woman with just a little bit of young girl left inside.  It was sexy for sure.  Amber took the quickest of cursory looks down at Don and smiled as she went by and sat down at the table directly behind him.
He grinned when she was behind him and couldn’t see.  He figured the show was over.  He took another sip of coffee and looked down to figure if he’d finish his now lukewarm muffaletta.  His phone chimed, and he checked the e-mail.  He quickly replied to his co-worker’s inquiry and took another sip of coffee.  He had forty minutes left in his lunch break, but he was the guy who was usually back early.  There was always work to do, and an opportunity could be missed while sitting at a café wondering whether to eat the rest of his sandwich. 
When he looked up from his phone again, he saw two women walk in and look around the restaurant slowly.  Don frowned and hid his open staring behind his phone.  He barely saw the shorter Asian girl because she was a complete head shorter than the ebony Amazon that had walked in with her.  She had to be nearly six feet tall and with her hair pulled back into a puff it looked like she had an afro-halo framing her gorgeous face.  She moved like a queen or a super model and her molasses colored eyes scanned the café like a terminator’s would.  Her expression was pleasant enough, but her dark eyed glare was enough to make any man shrink away.  She stepped further into the place and hooked her thumb into the strap of the purse hanging from her bare shoulder.  That simple motion made a vein covered hill rise up on her right arm.  Don didn’t
pretend to know what muscles went where or what they did inside the body, but as this woman came more and more into view, it was easy to see that her body was like a finely tuned machine. Every hard muscle flowed directly into the next one with complete precision.  She was lean, mean, and explosive like she could jump to the roof if she wanted.   After looking to the left, the Amazon looked to the right and her face lit up into a bright- smile.  She could have been looking right at Don, but he was smart enough to know that she was looking past him.
“Cassandra!”, the blonde called out and stood up from her seat.
“Amber!”, the tall ebony goddess shouted and hurried around the divider near the front door.  Don got a good look at the rest of her elegantly sweeping body.  Cassandra was wearing thigh length shorts and hard cuts showed under her skin with each step.  Her long strides ate up the distance. He looked up as Cassandra and Amber came together and hugged right next to his table.
While the two beautiful women hugged next to him, his eyes turned towards the other woman who’d come in.  He hadn’t seen more than the top most of her head because of the divider.  Her hair was cut where it barely brushed her shoulders.  It was pulled back spotlighting her smiling face.  She couldn’t have been more than an inch over five feet, but she was built.  Don didn’t know where to look first.  Muscle shapes showed from her calves up to her thighs.  Her abs were tight as a drum, and her chest and shoulders bulged with muscle too.
“Hey, you brought Brittany with you”, Amber exclaimed after looking up from her hug.  “I didn’t see you come in.  Maybe I was looking over your head.”
Brittany gave a wry smile and cocked her head to the side.  “I should have known you’d sneak a short joke in.”
Amber lit up with another smile and her turquoise eyes sparkled as she took in her friend’s body. “You look wonderful.”
“Yeah, I’ve put on almost ten pounds since the last time you’ve seen me”, the soft spoken Brittany explained. 
“Ten pounds all in the right places.  I am so jealous”, Amber admitted as they hugged.
“Mostly to my upper body”, Brittany began.  “My legs were so overpowering that I barely work them anymore.  They just explode every time I put heavy weight to them.”
“Well your biceps, traps, and delts must explode too.  Are you still competing at middle weight cause you look like a heavy?”, Cassandra asked as she took a seat.
Brittany smiled from way inside.  “No, I have these little joints makes me look huge, but I’d have to put on a little more muscle to be a heavyweight”, she said with a level of disappointment.
Cassandra shook her head as she took her seat.  Brittany was huge, but it was true about her joints.  Cassandra could wrap both of Britt’s hands in one of hers.
“Well when you flex you put the heavy weight girls to shame”, Cassandra put in.
“True”, Amber seconded.
Brittany gave just the tiniest of flexes, watching her biceps gather under her skin before shrugging and sitting down.  “Where’s Danny?”, she asked after ordering a spring water and skinless chicken sandwich on pita bread.
“I don’t know I sent a text”, Amber replied.
“Well?”
This time Amber shrugged, showing traps that were thicker and harder than a quick glance would have let on. 
Don checked a message on his phone and nearly finished his coffee.  He should probably leave. He had work to do.  Besides some guy named Danny was coming in and that would destroy his little eaves dropping fantasy.  He was about to stand up when the door opened and an olive skinned brunette breezed in quickly.  She pulled off her shades and even from a distance, her emerald green eyes shined.  This young woman walked in with a purpose.
“There she is”, Amber began.  “Danny”, she called and waved her over.
Don couldn’t believe his eyes.  This was Danny?  Danielle hurried into the café and saw her friends, well in truth she’d seen Cassandra’s afro and that had brought her eyes to the rest of them. They all grinned when she hurried over.  Danny’s body was the equal of the others in a trim power packed way.  She strutted as much as walked.
“I am so sorry I’m late”, she apologized as soon as she sat down.  “I had to get the figures for one of our suppliers and I’d left the damn things at the office.”
“It’s cool, Danny really.  We just got here”, Brittany said to put her at ease.
Don listened to the four women talk and realized a few things quickly.  They had known each other for a long time, since at least high school and probably longer than that.  And at least two of the four had gone to the same university.  Either way they remained in contact even if their lives often kept them apart for long stretches.  They made real efforts to meet in person, but it had been more than a year since the four had gotten together, and a lot had happened in that time.  All of them had a story to tell.
“So how’s the gym going?”
“Busy”, was Danny’s reply after taking a drink from the lemonade that Amber had ordered for her. “We were really growing a couple of years ago, but now with the economy we have to fight and claw and offer freebies just to keep our memberships up.  I think we’re making it work though.”
“I figured you’d be a stressed out wreck, but I don’t think I’ve seen you happier.”
She smiled.  “Well thanks.  The stress was wearing on me big time, but things are better now.”
“What about Josh?  How’s he doing?”, Cassandra asked before digging into her reuben.
“It was hard on him too.  We hardly got any time together, except at work.  By the time we got home we were so tired we didn’t make time for anything else.  It was pulling us apart slowly.”
“You should have taken my advice”, Amber said with half a mouthful of pasta.
Danny glared.  “Oh, I know what you’d have me do, and I actually love my husband.  I wouldn’t do that.”
Amber shrugged.  “Hey, I like what I like.  Don’t knock it till you try it, even with someone you care about.”
“I have tried it with someone I cared about”, Danny fired back quickly.  “Remember?”
“Oh yeah!”, Amber said and covered her face as she laughed and blushed.
 “We were all there, and I don’t think poor Glen walked right for a week or two after you were finished with him.  I did do the abduction thing though.”
“Oh really”, Brittany said and leaned in.  “Tell us about it.”
“You don’t want to hear about it”, Danny said.
Don wanted to hear it for sure, and he silently prayed that the girls would convince their friend to talk.  It didn’t take much convincing.  Don stopped writing a text as Danny started talking.
“Well, I had to figure someway to spark us, so I went to the store and bought an outfit, and then rented a van.  I waited until after closing time and then I struck…”
Josh sighed deeply and turned out all the lights in the gym except the ones near the front counter. He checked his pockets to make sure he hadn’t left his keys on the desk like he’d done the night before.  It’d been so embarrassing to have to call his wife to bring her keys to unlock the door, but Danny understood.  They had so much on their minds that it was hard to keep anything straight. He wanted to do something special for his wonderful wife.  He wanted to let her know how special she was, how beautiful and sexy and smart she was, and how much he loved her, but every time he started thinking about romance business crept into his mind.
The light in the parking lot flickered as Josh made his way towards his King Ranch Ford.  He smiled when he thought about seeing his wife at home.  He looked up at that flickering floodlight and pushed the button to unlock his doors at the same time a dark shape flashed next to him. Josh spun his head to the right, his big muscles flexing in anticipation of a struggle, but the danger came from the left.  A dark bag flopped over his head and pulled tightly against his face.  Josh dropped his keys and took a deep breath.  He noticed too late that the inside of the bag was coated in ether.  The strength instantly started leaving his big muscled body.  He was determined though.  He worked his hands up the gloved hands to the arms that held the bag in a death grip. His last thoughts were of how fucking hard the arms were that held the bag.  Josh’s eyes closed. 
Danny finally exhaled as she felt her husband go limp.  She took the bag off his head and caught him under his arms to keep him from falling to the ground.  Then with a grunt of effort she pulled her husband up enough to drape him over her shoulder.  He was heavy, but she was more than strong enough to support his weight, and strong enough to do more than that.  Her strength had first gotten Josh’s attention in college and it was always a bond between them even before they got engaged and eventually married.  She hoped she could still excite her husband like she used to be able to.  She stuffed Josh in the back of the van; duct taped him and jumped outside to clean up the scene before driving away.
Josh opened his eyes and saw the world bouncing upside down.  He was being carried across someone’s shoulders, and while the delts, traps, and biceps were rock hard, they didn’t seem like a man’s muscles.  He blinked away the lingering fog of the ether and his eyes settled in on a beautifully curvy ass switching and tightening with each step.  He felt a tick of instant arousal at its sight, only adding to his confusion.  He tried to move his hands, but they were bound tightly.  He tried to move his legs, but his abductor put an arm around his waist and squeezed him tightly enough to make him be quiet.  Josh groaned under the instant pressure.  This might be a woman, but she was a fucking strong one.  He closed his eyes and tried to marshal his strength for an attempted escape.
The woman went up some stairs, only slowing her pace slightly even with the added effort.  She didn’t seem to be breathing hard as she used her free hand to pull open a big sliding door.  They passed through it into a mostly darkened room.  One bank of lights shined down from high in the ceiling.  Josh narrowed his eyes looking directly into the bright lights.  The abductor lay him down in the circle of light on the floor like he was a sack of dried beans.  She went around the back and
used some preplaced nylon straps to tie Josh’s taped hands to a pillar.  Then she stepped away into the dark shadows.
Josh leaned against the wooden support and pulled himself into a sitting position and tried to work against the tape holding him tightly.  He thought he saw movement in the distance but couldn’t be sure.  He was looking off in the distance when suddenly a smallish hand reached into the cone of light and snatched the tape off his mouth.
“Fuck”, Josh exclaimed and looked all around him, but his abductor had melted into the shadows again.  Josh’s face was in a snarl as he pulled against the tape, but he couldn’t find the strength to get his arms free.  “What the hell are you doing!?!”, he yelled at the top of his lungs, but it felt like he was yelling into some sort of worldless nether region as his voice disappeared into the distance just like the abductor had done.  Fear made the hairs on the back of Josh’s neck rise as he looked around.
“There’s nobody to hear you”, a distorted voice spoke from the darkness itself, like the person was everywhere at once.
“What do you want?”
“I want you to remember”, the disguised voice replied and a buzzing click sounded before another bank of lights clicked on, illuminating assorted weights set in the middle a large circle of light. Josh’s practiced eye looked at the weights and quickly counted up the total.  He scoffed wondering if that sick minded bitch wanted him to try and lift that.  He probably could, but there was no way he would do anything she wanted.
The masked abductor stepped out the shadows and stood next to the weights.  She stared at Josh, who stared back.  His face was set in determined resistance, but his eyes gave him away.  He couldn’t see this woman’s face, but he assessed her body and couldn’t hide his arousal.  As if she sensed it, she reached down and lifted two big dumbbells, one in each hand.  Combined they had to weigh as much as she did, but her small hands kept grips on both weights.  Josh frowned as he glared at her wondering what she could possibly do with those weights, then to Josh’s surprise she started to curl them.  He could hear her soft grunts of effort as her arms rose bringing up the heavy steel.  Josh could hear her biceps expanding, growing like mountains as she mastered the weights. Her body shook a little, as the weights got near halfway up.  Josh leaned forward, watching the show, watching her muscles flex.  The suit was so tight that he could see the ridges of her abs tightening as she worked to raise the weights higher.  He thought he saw a bead of sweat roll down her face under her mask.  He knew that she was straining, but the weights kept rising.
The body suit changed colors as her body swelled beneath it.  The material containing her upper arms was so stretched that it was gray.  Each stitch struggled keep from breaking, but these hard female muscles wouldn’t be denied.  As the first weight reached the top, her biceps peaked like rockets and stitches popped.  Josh got his first look at the tanned, oiled skin beneath.  A throbbing vein snaked across the peak of this hard rounded hunk of muscle.  Josh leaned in, pulling against the nylon a bit to get a better look.  He focused on her arms and saw the other bicep burst through the material like a monster from beneath the waves.  It was so hard and powerful that a low moan of passion sounded in Josh’s throat.  He knew he shouldn’t have been, but he was getting hard. Nothing looked as hard as those muscles though, not even the steel in her hands.  She held the weights up for a moment, and Josh thought that she might be finished, but she lowered them both, and with louder feminine groans, she did more reps, her arms getting bigger with each torturous repetition.  He heard her squeal as she pumped out rep after sweat jerking rep.  The material was forced tight against her burgeoning biceps as she worked.  She panted as her bicep growth took on a life of its own forcing a bigger, thicker pump.  Finally she let the weights drop to the floor.  The boom echoed in the room, and focused every fiber of Josh’s being on that beautifully muscled stranger in the center of the room.
She stared at him, her chest heaving slowly.  Her body was like distilled lust, and Josh felt it.  He
wanted to tear his eyes away from her.  He wanted to find a way to get out of here, but her pull was so powerful.  It felt like magic.
“Do you remember?”, the otherworldly voice asked.
“Remember what!”, Josh demanded.  “Who are you?”
She didn’t say anything, just stood still and stared from the center of the room.  Josh gave a sustained pull on his restraints.  His arms and pecs and traps flexed hard and a couple of strands of tape broke, but even pulling his hardest he couldn’t break free.
“You want me don’t you?”
“I love my wife, you sick bitch!  Let me go!”
“Are you sure you love your wife?”, the voice asked him, accused him.
Anger powered Josh’s next efforts to break free, powered it better than fear did, but the results were the same.  He couldn’t get loose.  He finally hung his head in defeat.  “Why are you doing this!  What did I ever do to you?!?!”, Josh yelled at the top of his lungs.
“You forgot”, the abductor replied calmly.  “Maybe this will help you remember.”
She turned around facing a massively loaded bar, and giving Josh a clear view of her drool inducing ass.  Her legs were curvy and strong with the built up power of her quads, hams, glutes, and calves on display.  The width of her back and shoulders gave her a taper that any model would have paid for, and her confident stance made Josh’s hands want to grab her.  He tried to fight her pull over him, but it was no use.  He looked past her and saw the bar. The center of the bar was only a yard from the ground and the sagging ends were only inches from the floor.  The woman forced her body below the bar and worked her shoulders against it.  She stayed there like she was at the bottom of a deep squat with all that weight above her.  She was profile to Josh where he could see the thickness of her thighs.  The muscles stuffed against each others, but it was too much.  She had to be strong to carry Josh, but that was too much.  She couldn’t lift that… she was too small to lift that.  She took a deep breath, puffing out her chest.  Anticipation and silence filled the room in equal amounts.
Steel scraped against steel and groaning stressed metal sounded as the woman started up.  “No”, Josh blathered as her thighs swelled up.  Hills, cliffs, crowns, and crests rose up along her back as she forced the weight up.  The big plates clanged together, but she held the sagging bar securely, fighting for each inch.  Her quads bulged angrily, flexing bigger and harder under the tremendous weight.  Josh’s manhood rose even faster until his head was pressing painfully against his zipper. Her body shook with power, and Josh’s shook with lustful need. 
“Aaargghh!”, the augmented voice growled as her legs passed ninety degrees.  She lifted it more quickly now.  Her fast twitch fibers fired as fast as they ever had.  After nearly a minute of pure struggle and painful effort the abductor stood up straight with her load across her back.  She sucked in breaths as quickly as she could.  Sweat poured off Josh as he felt shame and lust.  She turned her eyes to him, and he nearly lost his load in his shorts.  He was helpless under her spell now.  There was no fighting anymore.  She started down again.
She sucked in a great breath as she descended and when her beautifully bulbous ass was near the ground she sprang up.  Her glutes clenched into to globes of concave muscle.  She threw her head back as she finished her second rep.  Josh was flushed and mad with need.  His manhood pressed painfully against the confines of his pants.  He wished he could get it out, but soon it wouldn’t matter.  She started down again.
This third rep hurt her and energized Josh to behold her pain.  She threw her head back and yelled
to the heavens as she powered back up.  Her voice carried to him even over the booming sound of her distortion setup.  She dug every ounce of effort, pushing her body to breaking, pushing it so that Josh would remember.  He saw the leggings start to split along the seams just like the sleeves had done.  Her scream sounded all the louder and the bottom half of her bodysuit burst open exposing her naked muscle beneath.  Josh’s eyes flew open wide and he saw stars as he was racked by the hardest orgasm of his life.  He screamed as time after time he shot cum out soaking his pants like he’d been shot with a firehose.
Even when his cumming stopped, his dick stood rock hard.  During Josh’s massive orgasm the abductor had started a fourth rep.  She made it down to the bottom and started up again.  This one was harder than all the others.  Her body was at its limits.  Muscles bulged from every angle, and sweat dripped to the floor.  She closed her eyes and slowly, painfully slowly powered up.  Josh screamed along with her, pulling with sexy fueled strength against the bonds as her fourth rep began to falter.  She called on more strength, reaching deep within herself, making progress and getting up higher. 
Josh’s manhood jerked from side to side, nearing another explosion.  Fear hadn’t been enough to get Josh free, and neither had lust, but Josh found new strength as he finally understood.  His muscles flexed to their all time maximum as Josh screamed, “I REMEMBER!!!”  His arms and legs burst from their restraints and he jumped to his feet, scrambling on all fours to get to her.  He ran up behind this powerful woman, his abductor, hit tormentor, and his wife.  She was nearing the end of her endurance after her display, but she was determined.  She always had been.  Josh put his hands under her shoulders and helped her complete the last rep.  His dick pressed against her rock hard ass.  He ran his hands along her body, feeling every muscled curve before stepping back.
Danielle dropped the weight and no sooner had it hit the ground than Josh took his wife in his arms.  He spun her to face him and stared into her emerald eyes before pulling the cover off her face.  She was soaked with sweat, exhausted and brimming with love.  She’d accomplished her goal, but she’d created a monster in the process.  She pressed his lips against hers with furious passion then pulled back and roared like a wild man.  He pulled the remnants of her bodysuit off, exposing every inch of her naked body before laying her down in a pool of her own sweat.
He got to his knees and aimed his rampaging erection and plunged deeply into his wife.  She moaned and swooned as he fucked her like hadn’t done in years, since they’d been carefree newlyweds.  She screamed his name and he growled hers.  He came in buckets as she worked her hips, grinding into him.  After an hour, he held her tightly against him, his dick still semi-erect, and pulled her lips over for a kiss.  “You’re the reason I get up in the morning, and the reason I work so hard.  And I’ll never forget to love you ever again!”
“Awww.  That’s so beautiful”, Cassandra and Brittany moaned at the same time
‘And fucking hot!’, Don thought as the story ended and he realized that he’d been staring blankly while he listened.  He pretended to mess with his phone again.
“Ehh”, Amber dismissed and took a sip of latte.  “I like the abduction part, but you let him off easy.”
“I know what you’d have done, Amber”, Danielle said with a chuckle.  “Which is why I can’t leave you alone for more than two minutes with my husband.”
“I wouldn’t do anything that you shouldn’t have done a long time ago.”
“You are so bad”, Cassandra told Amber and took a bite of her sandwich.
“Come on, Cassandra.  You don’t think she let Josh off easy?”
“No”, the ebony Amazon said immediately.  “I think it was so sweet.  I wish I had a man who loved me like Josh loves Danny.  I mean all the guys I meet are either cops, ex-cons, or future ex-cons.”
The girls all laughed.  “Well you’ve probably had some action up there in Philly, Miss Police Officer of the Year”, Brittany said.
“Really you’re cop of the year?”, Danny asked and looked over.
If Cassandra could have blushed she would have.  “It was nothing… I mean I did have the highest arrest and conviction rate for any investigator.”
“Oh that is so cool!  You have to have some interesting stuff happen.”
Cassandra tisked.  “Well most of the job is tedious, checking and rechecking leads and statements, but every now and then I get an asshole who wants to try me.  This one guy Jimmy the Rock… He’s been on the Force’s radar for a long time, and a couple of patrol guys got him unarmed and cornered.  He made them think that he was surrendering, but Jimmy’s not the sort of guy to go down quietly…”
Cassandra was two bites into her third cheesesteak.  Her fellow officers looked at the long lean beauty and wondered how in the hell she ate so much and always looked hard as nails.  In truth Cassandra was always hungry, except for perhaps the thirty minutes directly following a meal.  It had driven her mother crazy as a kid.  She’d thought that her daughter had some sort of disorder, but the doctor at the children’s hospital had said that little Cassandra was going to grow into a big Cassandra and have the a physique that would put her at the top end of human beings, male or female, and that sort of thing took energy.  Cassandra grinned as she thought about her mother filling huge party bowls with granola and other snacks only to see them disappear over the course of a day. 
Her smile turned into a frown when she heard distant gunshots.  The cops looked at each other, and then the radio call went out.  “Shots fired!  Officer Down!”  Cassandra and the other cops jumped up from their seats once they heard the address.  Three of them ran for their cars, but Cassandra took off on foot. She knew the place and she knew a shortcut between two old factories.  She saw the blue lights flashing and hurried.
Two cop cars idled with their doors open and their drivers laid out.  Two of the cops were slumped over the hood while another uniformed officer was on the ground with a bullet wound to the lower leg.  Cassandra rushed over to him and gently raised his head.  “He went off that way”, the experienced officer said and pointed.  “I told those two young guys to wait, but by the time I got out of my car he’d knocked both of them out and he rushed me.  Jimmy’s a fucking bull.  He got the best of me.”
“I’ll get him”, Cassandra declared between clenched teeth.
“Wait”, the officer said and took a handful of her leather jacket.  He leaned up closer and his face took on a desperate look.  “Be careful, Cass.  He’s got my gun… took it right off my hip”, the career cop admitted with a large amount of shame.
Cassandra looked him in the eyes and smiled.  “Don’t worry.  I’ll get it back.  Help’s on the way.” True to her words, the other officers, an ambulance, and fire truck were pulling up, but Cassandra didn’t wait.  She took off running the same way Jimmy went.  She was so fast that none of the other officers got a chance to ask her where she was going.
Jimmy ran down the damp alley, splashing through shallow puddles looking over his shoulder, but
not seeing anyone.  He slowed and plotted his next moves when he heard splashes behind him. He frowned and looked, but there were cars and dumpsters in the way.  He got to his toes and peered over the top of the cars and saw her.  “Shit”, he said out loud and looked around for which way to go.  He thought that he’d given the cops the slip.  He took off running down the sidewalk knocking people over and pushing others out of the way.
Cassandra burst out of the alley and turned right to follow Jimmy.  She pulled out her phone and dialed dispatch.  “I have eyes on the suspect.  Requesting backup for pursuit and for apprehending!”  She didn’t wait on a reply.  She stuffed her phone in her pocket, never breaking stride, gaining on Jimmy with each step she took.  He looked over his shoulder at her and looked around for other cops, but didn’t see any.  Somewhere deep down he wondered why he was running from one chick.  He made a left turn between two buildings and ran a short distance then stopped.  He turned waiting for her to follow.  He planned to pull the stolen cop gun, but he didn’t have time.  Before he could even get his hand on the grip, she came around the corner.  In a moment of fright and stunned arousal he looked at her and hesitated.
Cassandra had ditched the jacket.  It was too restrictive.  The smooth skin and lean muscles of her arms and shoulders were on full display as she ran towards Jimmy.  Her long legs were incased in tight denims showing off her unfair curves and shape.  Jimmy abandoned his idea to shoot her and instead attacked her with his hands just like he’d done those three cops.  They met up and he took a swing.  Cassandra ducked and wrapped her arms around his chest, not bothering to clasp her hands at his back.  Instead he felt her arms tense around him.  His ribcage was compressed and she lifted him off his feet, using her momentum to carry him backwards into a brick wall.  His head hit so hard that he saw stars, and air rushed from his lungs.  Cassandra brought a knee up to his gut before reaching to her back to grab her cuffs from the holder.  Jimmy grinned and looked up at this bitch who’d made the same mistake as the other cops.  It took more than a little pain to keep him down.
He reared back and unleashed a stone crushing punch at Cassandra’s unprotected and unprepared stomach.  His punch flew so fast and so hard that she barely had a chance to even glance to see before the loud SMACK of the impact.  Cassandra grimaced and was forced back an inch or so but Jimmy’s hand hurt like he’d punch a side of beef instead of the narrow waist of a young woman.  Never one to give up easy, Jimmy pulled his arm back and punched forward even harder.  This time Cassandra saw the entire thing, and she could have dodged his punch.  She could have deflected it, but she didn’t.  She didn’t have to.  Most people simply tense their abs, but Cassandra flexed hers, creating lands and grooves harder than gun barrel steel.  Jimmy’s unsuspecting fist struck Cassandra right above her navel and there was the sharp crack of surrendering bone.  The second knuckle on Jimmy’s right hand cracked in two and a finger dislocated against Cassandra’s marble hard abdominal wall.  It wasn’t the first time a guy had hurt his hand punching her in the stomach, but Jimmy hit hard, really hard.  Cass’s face showed the instant of pain, but she reached down and grabbed the surprised crook by his collar and slammed him against the brick wall.  He hit back first and bounced off.  She reached for him, and they locked arms in a struggle.  His hand throbbed, but he was determined to get her off of him.  They were locked in place for a moment, but Jimmy wasn’t the type to waste time.  He pushed forward with his street honed muscle, expecting to force this chick back quickly, but to his shock her muscles absorbed his attempt.
“That the best you got?  Then you should just stop trying”, Cassandra taunted.  “My turn”, she said through snarled lips.  Her face set in concentration, and muscles shot to the surface of her skin like she’d been hiding another bigger, body beneath her already lean physique.  Her muscles flexed with mind altering definition.  Jimmy could see the fibers split and split again long the rear of her arms as her triceps formed into multi-headed hunks of female muscle.  His arms started back.  He leaned in, setting his feet apart trying to counter her, but Cassandra didn’t even change her stance. She just pushed harder with her arms.  The top button of her lavender blouse popped off and hit Jimmy in the face.  His eyes left her arms and focused on her chest.  Her breasts lifted and separated and her pecs forced out towards him, as she forced his arms back more and more.  A jagged line cut down the center of her chest where her muscles met, and those fibers were just as
shredded as her arms.  Jimmy knew he was outmatched, and his mind worked to find a way out. Jimmy’s hands were on either side of his cheeks now and she was leaning over him, forcing his legs to bend now.  She was so fucking strong and she didn’t even look like she was trying hard! Finally Jimmy had it.  He let his legs go slack.  He fell to the damp pavement, and Cassandra wasn’t quite quick enough to stop her push.  She fell to the ground, and Jimmy scrambled from beneath her.  He took off running without even looking back.  Cassandra was more angry than hurt.  She gathered herself and took off after him.
Jimmy heard her footfalls and couldn’t believe it.  He leaned forward and pumped his legs as fast as he could, but she was still gaining.  He crossed a street dodging between traffic, but she didn’t even slow down.  He thought she’d catch up to him again, but then an SUV pulled across the alley blocking it, with Jimmy on one side and Cassandra on the other.
Jimmy breathed a sigh of relief, but didn’t slow down.  He ran until he reached the ladder leading to an apartment building that he had a room he could crash in.  By the time she got past that SUV, Jimmy would be inside the building and hidden, but as he looked over his shoulder, he saw the covermodel gorgeous cop still running.  She ran directly at the side of the SUV like it wasn’t even there.  Jimmy frowned when he saw her long strides approaching the big vehicle, and then she jumped.  She flew high in the air, pulling her legs up like a long jumper.  “No fucking way”, he breathed and watched this woman hurdle the fucking the full sized SUV and land on her feet without even losing a stride.  Fear crept up Jimmy’s spine and he climbed even faster.
He was halfway up the apartment building’s fire escape when Cassandra reached the bottom ladder, but he knew better than to try and duck in through the open window.  He climbed past the sixth floor where his saferoom was.  Instead he headed for the roof three floors above that.
Cassandra was nipping at Jimmy’s heels as he made it to the top.  “You might as well stop running!”, Cassandra shouted confidently.  “I’m going to catch you.  We both know it.  I’ve chased better men and they’re all in Graterford prison!”
“Been there bitch!”, Jimmy yelled back.  “And I ain’t going back!”  He pulled out the pistol and shot down at Cassandra who quickly ducked behind the fire escape stairs.  She put her hand on the pistol on her hip, but she didn’t draw it.  There was too much risk to opening a gun battle near the windows of an apartment complex.  Jimmy used the time to climb over the parapet wall and out of sight.  Cassandra pulled out her phone and reported her location before taking a deep breath and climbing again.  She peered her head above the wall not knowing what to expect, but she saw Jimmy running across the hot asphalt roof.  She jumped up and ran after him.
Jimmy heard her behind him again.  This chick was relentless and crazy.  He put the gun over his shoulder and fired back in her general direction.  He pulled the trigger as fast as he could until the slide locked open.  “Fuck!”, he screamed and threw the gun down and ran his fastest, but she was gaining on him still.  She had unnatural fucking speed.  No matter how far he was ahead she always caught up.  He looked at the roof of the building across the alley and made up his mind.  He had to escape this Amazon bitch.  Cassandra saw the desperation on Jimmy’s face, and desperation always made for bad decisions.  She figured it was time to end this.  She bowed her head and ran as fast as he could. 
Jimmy judged his steps to make his leap, and as he approached the edge of the roof he saw something flash past him, but he didn’t even pay attention.  He focused on the edge of this roof and watched his foot land only an inch from the edge with him running at full speed.  He was committed.  He jumped as hard as he could.  He looked down at the alley a hundred feet below and knew that a fall would kill him for sure, but it didn’t matter.  He was going to make it!  He looked up to gauge where to land and couldn’t believe what he saw.  She’d jumped past him and was already on the other roof waiting.  His eyes opened wide in their sockets as Jimmy landed on the far roof with Cassandra standing over him. 
She had underestimated this crook the first time, and she wouldn’t do it again.  Jimmy snatched his
knife out of his pocket and jumped to his feet.  He slashed at Cassandra and she danced away twice.  He looked for a way past her while he took a stab at her stomach, but they were on a corner and he had to get past his bitch to get free.  She knew that already and he charged her.  It was what Cass had been waiting for.  He took a swipe at her face.  She ducked it and pulled her right arm back.  Her face twisted up again as she uncorked a body shaking punch to the side of Jimmy’s face.  He staggered so bad he thought he might fall.  He shook it off and came at her again.  She dodged cut and unloaded a left hook that about took Jimmy out of his shoes.  The twist in her long body started at her feet and coiled up her body until every ounce of her power came out threw her fist.  Jimmy’s face started to swell.  He stumbled and attacked again.  This time she caught his hand to stop his stab.  Her shoe sunk into the gravel on the roof and down they went.  She didn’t look shaken even though she’d landed on her back with Jimmy on top.
“Time to finish you off, bitch!”, Jimmy exclaimed and tried to force the knife down, but she held his hand in place.  He put his hands together and tried even harder, but she held him with only arm.  It was at least a struggle now.  He could see the muscles of her arm bulging but surrendering to his full weight.  He got up on his toes and tried to focus everything on this stab.  He forced the blade down about six or seven inches with Cassandra looking at her arm more than at the knife.  Jimmy glanced at her right arm and had to look away in fear.  Veins, arteries, and fluttering capillaries covered her throbbing muscles from her shoulders to her fingers.  The increased vascularity spread throughout her entire upper body, and Jimmy realized that she was toying with him.  At a point though she seemed to tire of the test of strength.   
She took a breath and said calmly, “You, sir, have the right to remain silent.  Because everything you say can be used against you in a Court of Law.  You have the right to representation by an attorney…”
“Shut the fuck up!”, Jimmy spat through quivering lips.  “You’re gonna be dead in a minute!”
Cassandra smiled.  “I don’t think so.  I figure I’ll get your Miranda rights out of the way cause you won’t be conscious to hear them in just a second.”  She didn’t give him a chance to respond.  Her eyes narrowed to slits and razor sharp muscles shot to the surface of Cassandra’s ebony skin as if she hadn’t even been flexing before.  More veins shot across her body like lightning strikes and with a loud wet crackle the bones in Jimmy’s wrist broke.  He screamed and tried to pull back, but Cassandra grabbed his jacket with her other hand and held him tightly.
“That’s for what you did to those two young cops”, she said through breaths.  “And this is for what you did to my friend.”  She wrapped her both of her long legs around Jimmy’s right leg, and straightened her body like a ramrod while pressing her hips against his.  Lines of definition showed even through her jeans as her long, powerful legs flexed, muscle bubbled up shaping the jeans around her impossible body.  She felt his bone bending and bending and bending.  Jimmy was beyond fear now as he felt her body get even harder, stronger.  Her muscles were hot to the touch. Power seemed to radiate from her in the instant before both bones of his lower leg broke with loud snap.  With his leg and wrist broken Jimmy rolled away fighting to not pass out.
He saw the powerful, amazingly strong Amazon looking down at him.  Cassandra had a sheen of sweat causing her skin to shine and the cuts of her body to show even more.   “Impressive.  Most guys would be out from shock.  Now roll over before I knock you out for real!”  Jimmy obeyed and gingerly rolled to his stomach.  By the time two dozen cops ran up to the roofs of both buildings Jimmy the Rock was cuffed and very agreeable to being transported to a hospital.
“Hey, I’ve got a gun over here!”, a uniformed cop called out from the building across the alley as the scene was being wrapped up.
“Oh yeah, I need that!”, Cassandra yelled to him.  “Toss it to me.”
The cop looked hesitant to toss the gun across the open space.  He was afraid that it might hit someone on the ground if she didn’t catch it.  Cassandra shook her head.  “Never mind!  I’ll just
come get it.”  The uniformed cop nodded and turned to meet Cassandra at the stairs, but she had other ideas.  She walked to the very edge of the roof and bent down halfway.  Every man behind her got a good look at her perfectly round curvy as, and of her thighs ballooning.  Muscles flexed up so thick that the cuffs of her jeans could barely contain her calves.  The next thing was even more amazing.  From a standing start, Cassandra broad jumped across a full sized alley and landed right behind the officer with the gun.
“Show off!”, Danny exclaimed and reached across the table to slap Cassandra on her shoulder.
She laughed.  “That’s exactly what my boss Captain Reynolds said!”
“It’s true.  You could have walked down the stairs like normal people.”
“Why?  My way was quicker.”
Don had to keep the drool from making it to the table.  The vision of that Amazon beauty being able to do all the things that she’d done made him wonder if he was man enough to spend a night with her.  Would he even be able to show her a good time, or would she simply roll him up into a ball and throw him out with the trash?  The waiter passed and Don made an excuse to look over his shoulder and take in Cassandra’s perfect body one more time.  The waiter saw him looking and came over.  Don ordered another coffee and checked his watch.  He had to be back at the office in only a few minutes, but damn it he couldn’t pull himself away.  He sent a message to his co-worker and started on his next coffee, but he was more interested in the women behind him than the liquid in the cup.
“You probably think I took it easy on him”, Cassandra said and Amber looked surprised.
“What, do you think I’m an ogre?  I mean you could have punched him again.”
“I thought about it”, Cassandra admitted.  “But I couldn’t figure out a way to explain it in my report if I broke his jaw or something.”
The girls laughed.  “It’s like superwoman being a cop”, Brittany said.
“No, you’re the one always trying to save somebody.  Sometimes Britt I think you’re too nice.”
“Kindness is always my first response.  It seems to work for me”, she defended herself.  “I know when to be a little mean if I need to be.”
“Oh really?”
“Sure.  Remember when I told you guys about the company trip to the beach…”
Brittany had never been one to show off, but she didn’t try to hide her muscles either.  She was at the beach resort and damn it she was going to enjoy some sun.  She covered her offseason body in sunscreen and a newly bought bikini before heading out to the beach.  There wasn’t a cloud in the sky, the sun shined off the crystal blue waters.  Birds flew in the distance, and the beach wasn’t crowded.  She padded over to the bar in her flip-flops and ordered a pineapple daiquiri.  She found a spot near some palm trees and laid down on a beach chair.
Her curious coworkers on the beach finally got a chance to see what Brittany looked like under the business attire they always saw her in.  Her body was honed to a symmetrical perfection.  Her furious efforts over the last two years to add bulk to her back, shoulders, chest, and especially her
arms had more than paid off.  There were a lot of folks ogling her, but one was more interested than the others.  Jeff Willoughby from her office had wanted to see Brittany in a bikini or less for a long time.
He often sat in his office fantasizing about her body.  Her desk was in the line of sight of his desk (on purpose), and he could spend hours watching her quads and calves as she sat behind her desk idly tapping her toes or rearranging her chair.  He knew he should have said something to her, but it wasn’t that easy.  Jeff Willoughby was Brittany Chou’s boss.  He’d wanted this beach trip hoping, praying, that Britt would show off her body, but now that she’d done it he was having a hard time containing himself.  After seeing Brittany on the beach he’d been forced to put on a second pair of shorts to hide his semi-erection.  He headed to the bar to get something harder than a wine spritzer.  His lust for her clouded his very judgment.  He felt trapped by circumstances, until fate shined on him in a strange sort of way.
Brittany had drifted off to sleep without finishing the other half of her drink, content to lie there and soak up the tranquility.  It seemed everyone else in the area had that same idea until a guy showed up on the beach with enough gear for a camping outing.  He had two big umbrellas, a big radio that was already on, but tuned to some annoying talk radio host, and a massively huge cooler that could have supplied beer for a gathering of fifty.  The only reason that this dude could move all this stuff at the same time was that he was huge himself.  He had to be nearly six and a half feet tall with a body built for showing off.  The guy chose a spot directly in front of Brittany’s location and made his way there.  The caustic voice from his radio started to disturb Brittany’s restful sleep, but his huge shadow blocking her sunshine made her start to open her eyes.  Her vision didn’t even get to focus before the edge of his big cooler clipped the bottom of Brittany’s beach chair dumping her, and her daiquiri over.  Brittany let out a little squeak just before going face down in the sand.
Jeff sprinted over from his location and leaned down to Brittany who was just barely pushing herself up.  “Are you okay?”, the boss asked as he draped his arm across her massive back. 
“I’m fine, Mr. Willoughby”, Britt replied while spitting out sand.  “What did that?”, she asked.
Jeff looked up at the guy who was just dropping his stuff.  “You’re not going to say you’re sorry, pal?”, he asked.
The man frowned and held out his hands.  “She should have looked out where she was lying.  Not enough room between her and the palm trees.”
Jeff got up and got in the man’s path.  “She’s one of my employees and she was here first.  You dumped her over, and you should say you’re sorry!”
“Even if I’m not?  Screw you and your oriental midget she-hulk employee.  You can both go fuck off!”
Jeff’s fist left his side before the last word had even left the guy’s mouth.  Jeff wasn’t a small guy, standing just over six feet himself, but he’d never been in a real fight in his life.  He didn’t even know that he could throw a punch until this one landed right on that asshole’s jaw.  No big doofus was going to talk about Brittany that way, she was so sweet and nice to everybody plus, Jeff worshiped the ground she walked on.  The other employees looked on in stunned shock as the big guy bent away after the impact.  The man didn’t fall, but Jeff figured that he’d gotten the message.
From her angle though, Britt saw the truth.  The punch had just pissed the bigger man off.  Before she could even warn Jeff, the big jerk punched Mr. Willoughby in the gut really hard.  Jeff’s feet left the ground, and he doubled over like a stuffed doll.  He would have fallen if not for the man holding him up with one big arm.  He raised Jeff high enough to land a head busting left against the side of Jeff’s face.  ‘Oohh’s and ahhh’s’, sounded through the onlookers as the gallant Jeff Willoughby slowly sank to the sand.  People ran up, but the big jerk sapped their courage with a simple glare. They all backed away, except Brittany.  “You’ve made your point!”, she yelled and covered Mr.
Willoughby’s unconscious body with her own.
“Get the fuck outta my way before you get some too, you roided up little bitch!”  He snatched Brittany by her sable colored ponytail and pulled her head back.  He nearly snatched her up by her hair.  Brittany’s face flushed and twisted up from pain.
“Let me go!”, she warned and the guy threw her to the side.  She landed in the sand, and the big jerk pulled his leg back to kick Jeff’s unconscious body, but what happened next was so quick, violent and decisive that witnesses would later question whether it had happened at all.  Britt flashed up from the sand and pulled her hand in close to her chest only to unleash a viper-like strike to the guy’s solar plexus so hard it made him gasp.  His kick faltered and he staggered back. His eyes focused on Britt instead of Jeff now.  With his left hand still across his sore middle, he threw a punch at Britt’s head, but she ducked under it.  Her little fist was already pulled back, her knuckles losing color as she squeezed.  Her forearm bulged like she’d gotten an infusion from Popeye as her muscles tensed like a notched arrow before launch.  When she uncoiled her punch, it was a blur.  She hit him in the exact same spot as her first strike.  The man’s face went redder than a ripe roma tomato and he wheezed trying to refill his lungs.  He lumbered backwards like a giant.  He gathered himself and lunged at Britt.  His huge body forced them both to the sand.  He wrapped his leviathan sized arms around Britt’s comparatively small body and tried to crack her like an egg, but her muscled shell was too hard for him to crack.
Through the storm of sand everyone saw Britt’s muscles flex huge right before their eyes, like she was trying to hulk out of her own skin.  The man’s face looked like he was trying to hold onto to an angry muscled beast.  With a high pitched squeal, Brittany broke free.  They wrestled on the ground for a while; sand flew in all directions as did curses.  Some were hers and some were his. Fists flew and there were more curses, some were hers and some were his, but as the sand settled and the scene cleared, blood ran down the man’s face from a cut over his eye.  His face was a complete mask of pain.  Brittany’s legs were wrapped around his waist crushing him.  Her ankles were crossed behind his back and her legs were squeezing him like a mechanical vice would a tube of toothpaste.  He threw a couple of weak punches at her scrunched up face, but she brushed them to the side like swatting flies.  Then she rolled him over to his back.  He was nearly out already from lack of oxygen and blood, but she pulled her arm back and a hit him with a punch half again as hard as the one that had felled Mr. Willoughby.  Her punched knocked him stiff and she got up off of him.
Now that big nasty was no longer conscious the other beach goers came to see about Jeff and Brittany’s condition, but she got Jeff unsteadily to his feet without any aid and slow walked him towards the hotel door.  They made slow progress, but Brittany got him into her room and sat him down on the sofa while she went to put some cool water on a cloth for his head.
“Wha… What happened?”, Mr. Willoughby asked as his head started to clear.  He saw Britt coming towards him, fresh from the shower, covered from neck to ankle in a white robe.
“You came to my rescue”, Britt replied with a lopsided grin on her face.  “Some big guy dumped me over and you actually fought for me.”
Jeff frowned.  “But I think I lost the fight.”
“Not to me you didn’t.  I’ve never had a guy defend me like that.  I usually have to handle my own problems.” 
“Wait I saw you fighting that Neanderthal!  He might be looking for us.  We should…”
“The only thing he’s looking at is the back of his eyelids.  The paramedics checked him out and let him go.  He’s lucky I didn’t hurt him worse.”, she said and the look of utter surprise on Jeff’s face made her sigh.  “I used to be in a Combat Club with my friends when I was younger”, she began to explain.  “All of us can kick ass, even if I don’t practice as much as I used to these days.  I make up
for it by being heck of a lot stronger than I was when I was 18.”  She held up her arm and quickly flexed, causing her biceps and triceps to swell greatly, filling the previously loose sleeve.  Jeff swallowed a lump and once again his hands left his side almost on their own.  His fingers extended and gently felt along the filled out terrycloth sleeve.
“Mr. Willoughby what are you doing?”, Britt asked with a slight frown and put her arm down, but he kept feeling her unflexed arm through the sleeve.
“Call me Jeff”, he said without looking up at her face.  He was fixated on her body.  “Your big muscles are so tight after that fight and you’re probably sore.  You need a massage.  I’m good at it!”
“I’m fine.  I’ve been hit harder.”  Britt took Jeff by his shoulders, snapping him out of his daze momentarily.  “Mr. Willoughby you had a bump on the head and you might not be thinking straight. Let me help you back to your room.  You should get some rest.”  She stood up and started towards the door.
Jeff stood up and walked over towards her.  Hundreds of emotions and thoughts seemed to cross his face in the span of a few seconds.  When he got close, he fell down to his knees and bowed his head near her bare feet.
“Don’t make me go.  My head is completely clear.  I should have said this a long time ago, but Brittany I love your body, every square inch of it and I have since the minute you walked into the office.  You are the most beautiful thing on this planet.  When I’m around you, I can hardly think of anything else, and when we’re apart all I see is your perfect muscled body floating in my mind’s eye.  I would worship your muscles until you feel like you’re floating on a cloud if you permit me.”
Jeff was too afraid to look up.  He’d just bared his innermost fantasy, and at this moment Brittany had the power to utterly destroy him, and she knew it.  She used her foot to raise Jeff’s head so that he could look up at her.  “I shouldn’t waste my time”, she said to his amazement.  “Start here, and if you do well enough, I might allow you to touch my beautiful muscles.”
Jeff’s mouth began to water as Brittany held up her arms and flexed.  Her cute little face scrunched up a bit as her upperbody began to swell.  The previously loose terrycloth sleeves tightened as her arms grew.  Her pecs forced the neck open a little, but as soon as the muscle appeared it was gone.  “That was just a taste of what you might get if I’m satisfied.”
Jeff didn’t waste time.  He took Brittany’s pedicured toes in his mouth and worked them with his tongue while gently using his thumb to work down the sole of her little foot.  She moaned softly as he licked, leaving no part unattended.  When his hand inched up towards Britt’s calf, she pulled away.  “You haven’t earned that right yet.  Test me again and you’ll get punished.”
“I’m sorry”, Jeff replied to his scolding, and redoubled his efforts on her red painted toes.  After working her right foot for a time, she allowed him to worship her left.  He went at it with equal gusto, licking and sucking and rubbing.
“Does this give you pleasure, Jeff?”
“Oh yes, my Mistress.”
“Show me how much.”
Jeff instantly reached into his double pair of shorts and pulled out his already rock hard dick.  This time Britt’s eyes bulged in her head.  It took all her self control to not get down her knees to get a closer look at the biggest dick she’d ever seen in her entire life.  The head was as big as a peach and already turning purple from the influx of blood.  The waist band of his two pairs of shorts weren’t enough to force that monster to stick up straight.  Under its own weight it forced his shorts
partially down so that the head pointed right between Britt’s legs.
“Rub my calves”, she ordered him, and while still working her foot with his tongue, the boss ran his hands over her left calf muscles, giving little squeezes.  It was all pure muscle and strength in her calf, and contrasted with the little ankle, she looked superhuman.  Jeff’s massive dick twitched as he felt her muscles.  He looked up at her, pleading to touch worship her calf properly.  She gave him a small nod, and his mouth went to work on the smooth skin of her lower leg, working it as thoroughly as he had her feet.  Brittany frowned when it looked like Jeff’s dick had gotten even thicker and certainly longer while working on her calves.  She pointed her toes, pressing them against Jeff’s chest.  “You’re doing an excellent job so far.”
“Thank you, my Mistress”, Jeff managed to say even with a mouthful of calf meat pressing down on his tongue. 
“It’s time for your first treat”, Brittany announced and flexed her monumental calf muscle.  Muscles solidified into skin covered sculpture as her big calves flexed out with uncut diamond hardness. Jeff moaned and his dick jerked.  Brittany could tell that he was about to explode.  Her lip curled a little and she flexed even harder, her toe point nearly folding her foot in half and striations slicing up the bulbous lower leg, sent Jeff over the edge.  His massive member shot out a sustained eruption of spunk the likes of which Britt had never witnessed.  The trail shot between her legs splattering against the hotel door and making a pool.  His body quaked from this orgasm at it had only been from Brittany flexing her calf.  She had even more power over him than she thought.  He never stopped worshipping her calf even after his eruption had ceased.  Britt just hoped there was more where that came from.
“You are such a good boy”, she said.
“Thank you Mistress.  Was that orgasm hard enough?”
“Can you do better?”
“Oh yes, Mistress.  I will make the next one better”, Jeff said confidently.  He didn’t glance up until Brittany pulled her leg away.  He was prepared to pout until her hands reached into the robe.
“I think you’ve passed the first test, Mr. Willoughby.  Time for graduate work.”  With that, she pulled off the robe, exposing her beautiful naked body to Jeff for the first time.  If his manhood had gone slightly soft, it was rock hard again now.  He got to see Brittany in all her naked glory.
She tossed the robe to the side then clenched her fists over and over pumping her muscles up until she brought her arms up and out to her side before slowly crunching them together into a monumental crab flex.  Muscles burst and flexed and grew all over her body from her traps down to her calves.  Veins shot up her abdominal wall disappearing under the swelling girth of her surging pecs and all framed by her mountainous biceps.  Jeff got up off his knees and instantly took one of Britt’s caramel colored nipples in his mouth, sucking it and working it with his tongue and his teeth while using his hands to squeeze her muscles feeling their hardness.  Brittany held her flex, pumping her muscles bigger and bigger until she felt Jeff’s dick slap against her thigh.  She thrust her leg out and focused on her quads.  Thick twisting ropes flexed along the length of her quivering legs.  Jeff was squeezing her biceps with all his strength when he felt her legs getting bigger and harder.
He wished he had two pairs of hands.  It was all too much for him.  He was about to cum again.
“Are you about to cum?”
“Yes, my Mistress.”
“Hold out for me.”
“I will do my best”, he grunted.  Brittany leaned forward and kissed Jeff, forcing her tongue down his throat until he nearly choked.  His dick jerked again.  “I don’t mean to torture you.  I just wanted to do this!”  Brittany pulled her arms up and screamed as cranked her flex even harder.  Her body pulsed and grew towards Jeff bulging to new unseen levels.  Strength and power radiated from her mixing with her unabashed sex appeal.  It was more than Jeff could take.  His cock got nearly as vascular as her body before he blew his top like Mount fucking Vesuvius.  Cum hit Britt’s body like a hose, and bounced off her mighty abs.  She’d never seen any guy cum so hard for so long.  Jeff sank down on wobbly knees as the last spurts of jizz flopped from his dick.
“Was that better, Mistress?”, Brittany’s boss asked.
She was speechless.  She relaxed her flex to look around at the sticky mess that Jeff had made. To her continuing amazement, his dick was still rock hard and throbbing even bigger than before.
“You are a fucking animal!”, Britt growled allowing lust to capture her mind.  She reached out for his cock, but her small hands couldn’t begin to reach around it.   “Take me now”, she whispered in his ear as she stroked his dick softly back and forth.   Jeff pulled her to him, his dick bumping along the ridges of her abs and even sliding between her pecs.  He encircled her with his arms, thinking to lower her to the ground, but he was taking too long.  Brittany took Jeff under his arms, and lifted him off the ground like an adult lifted a child.  She was so short that she lifted him high over her head.  He looked down at her burgeoning muscles as she lifted him higher and higher until the throbbing shaft of his dick was brushing against her cheek.  She grinned and opened her mouth as wide as she could and still the massive head would barely enter.  Jeff’s eyes rolled in his head as Brittany held him high over her head and sucked his dick.  It was so fucking huge, she thought as he came over to the sofa and dropped Jeff down.  His dick made a ‘plop’ sound as it came out of her mouth.  He looked up at her, with lust oozing from his pores.  She brought her arms up into a double biceps pose, and her face twisted as she flexed her body hard.  Muscles detonated into mushroom clouds of bulging sinews and expanding girth.  Britt relaxed her flex, but her pump remained as she rose high on her toes to rise over Jeff’s huge cock.
She looked down like a hungry lioness before lowering herself.  Her body shuttered as she took about half of his length inside her.  She rose up and came down again.  This time taking all of Jeff’s length and girth.  He moaned from pure pleasure and Britt felt like she was going to melt as he started fucking her like she’d never been fucked before.
“He was the gift that kept on giving that night.  Just when I thought he was dried up, I’d show him these”. Britt paused and flexed her right arm causing her biceps to gather and rise.  “After a dose of these he’d answer the bell again and again.  You know Mr. Willoughby proposed marriage to me that night.”
“Well, what did you say?”, Amber was interested to hear.
“I said no, of course.  I told him I wasn’t ready for marriage, but I did manage to finagle his hormonal overload into a fifty percent raise at work.  See Amber being nice can get you somewhere in life.”
The blonde beauty shrugged.  “I remain unconvinced.  You know what, we could do it like the old days, and have a good time tonight.”
“I’m married”, Danielle instantly protested.
“And I’m a cop”, Cassandra said a second later.  “I’d have to arrest us all”, she said and laughed. “Besides I think you’ve already found your quarry.”
“Indeed I have”, Amber admitted, with a twinkle in her blue eyes.  She was about to say something else, but she frowned along with the other girls and turned in Don’s direction.
He sat there wide eyed and frozen with his phone ringing and ringing.  It had rung twice and he hadn’t even heard it.  He’d been lost in a fantasy where little Brittany’s muscled body was the only show in town.  He didn’t answer this call either, but he muted the ring.  When he looked at the clock on his phone he nearly swore.  Lunch had ended ten minutes ago, and he was still in the café.  His cup of coffee was cold and so was his sandwich.  His co-workers had called him three times, but he hadn’t answered. He shot his co-worker a vague message about having a quick emergency, and hoped the women behind him weren’t onto his eaves dropping.
They didn’t seem to be.  They chatted for a while longer before passing hugs around and promising to meet again in a couple of weeks.  After that they filed past him on their way out the door.  Danielle and Brittany both smirked as they shared something between the two of them while Cassandra looked in Don’s direction and gave him a slight smile.  Don didn’t know what to think about that. Amber was the last to leave, but she didn’t look in his direction.  She just rushed out the door and headed down the street.
Don tried to clear his mind of what he’d heard from those four young women, but he couldn’t.  The images of Danny pumping so much weight, and pumping her body to near bursting floated around with superwoman Cassandra chasing down a hardened criminal and then beating him hand to hand, and Brittany milking her boss with only her heavenly muscles made Don want to cum himself.  His Blackberry started chirping again, but he silenced it once more.  He wished that he’d recorded the sexiest conversation ever, but it was over.  Time to move on.  He stood up and turned to push his chair in when he saw a phone sitting on the side of the table behind him.  One of the beautiful ladies had left their phone.  He looked around for a waitress, but instead he lifted the phone himself.
Don knew he shouldn’t have, but checked the numbers on her phone and found the one that said OFFICE.  “Umm, yes, I found this phone at a restaurant and I’d like to return it to the owner”, he told the young man who answered the phone at the out of town office.
“Oh yes, this number belongs to Amber.  Let me see if I can get a hold of her for you.”  There was a minute of silence before another person came on the line.  “Oh you found my phone?”
“Ah, yes ma’am.  You left it in the restaurant.  I would have tried to get it to you, but I didn’t see it in time.”
“Well that’s okay.  I’m staying in a hotel while I’m in town.  I’ll send you the address with a text and maybe you can bring it to me sometime this afternoon”, her voice pleaded with him to say yes, but she needn’t have tried so hard.
“Sure”, Don replied immediately.  “I’d love to.”
“Great”, Amber exclaimed.  A few minutes later the text message came.  Don spent the rest of the afternoon daydreaming about Amber at work before getting into his car near sundown and putting the address in the gps.
As he followed the directions and started getting closer he noticed that this hotel wasn’t in the best part of town and the hotel was really a motel.  Don parked his car in the lot afraid to leave it alone, but he imagined Amber’s angelic face.  He got out and slowly walked up the stairs to the third floor. People gave Don quick glances as he walked, but no one stared at him really.  A couple of old women shook their heads as he passed, but their looks didn’t linger either.  Don sighed as he came to the door near the middle of the building.  He sighed then sucked in his gut before knocking on the door.
He heard footfalls coming closer, and put on his best smile as the door opened.  Don expected to
see Amber’s radiant face, instead hands reached out for him from the darkness.  Two feminine hands grabbed Don’s lapels and snatched him off his feet.  He wanted to scream, but his face slammed into a solid wall of muscle.  The arms encircled his head and he felt biceps flexing madly on either side crushing him into full unyielding pectorals.  Don’s lungs burned from lack of air and his head felt like it would crack like an egg.  The pecs flexed like a battering ram smashing Don’s face.  His hands felt along her arms, but the muscles were harder than reality.  Don’s consciousness began to fade just before he was released.  He fell to the floor and the door slammed shut.  His vision was cloudy, but in the low light Don saw Amber standing over him with a sinister grin.  “Thanks for coming”, she said in an ominous tone.  “I’m really going to enjoy this.”

Forum Saradas

[Hebakelba] coffeestyle amazon 1
« on: September 22, 2018, 12:06:12 am »

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: coffeestyle amazon 1
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 04:05:00 pm »
That was awesome! Really nice story with excellent dialog and really nice muscle descriptions. Can't wait to read the next part and find out what Amber intends to do with Don

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: [Hebakelba] coffeestyle amazon 1
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 09:02:03 pm »
Sorry to bump this up, but I've been trying to reach Hebakelba: Your mailbox is full. Please contact me by e-mail at El_Roy_1999 (at) gmx.de or by personal message.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: [Hebakelba] coffeestyle amazon 1
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 06:41:59 pm »
The story is not from him. It's Coffee Talk - Amazon Style by Demented20. It was published on another site. Yu can find other works from him in many places.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [Hebakelba] coffeestyle amazon 1

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View