Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by jdm022 on 02 Aug 2018
  • Hi guys,  I was lucky enough to have bambs79 over at DA do this commish for me....

my ultimate fantasy movie...James Bond surrounded by muscular leading ladies....

In this version...it's Thunderball, the leading lady is Domino.

• #2 by khuddle on 02 Aug 2018
  • Great stuff.

It would have been cool of Fleming had included an fbb character in one of his novels. I'm sure he would have had he
    been alive today.
  • #3 by bobsaget on 04 Aug 2018
  • There was a Bond girl called Bambi in dimonds are forever I think. She was buff.
  • #4 by oriander2000 on 04 Aug 2018
  • You mean Grace Jones in "A View to a Kill"? She was more "credited" as buff, but anyway, she played a strong type henchwoman:

• #5 by oriander2000 on 04 Aug 2018
  • Apologies; you meant Lola Larson as "Bambi" in DaFE. But she wasn't exactly "buff"; the only thing her character had in common with some parts of this forum was...well:

• #6 by M7 on 06 Aug 2018
  • Now that's the kind of Bond movie I want to see!  Karma
  • #7 by steve44 on 07 Aug 2018
  • Fantastic idea. And I love that poster concept.

Pussy Galore lifting heavy gold bars to gain muscle in GOLDFINGER sounds good too.
  • #8 by luis3iguel on 18 Aug 2018
  • Hi guys,  I was lucky enough to have bambs79 over at DA do this commish for me....
    Bamba is a great artist

my ultimate fantasy movie...James Bond surrounded by muscular lading ladies....

In this version...it's Thunderball, the leading lady is Domino.

Bambs is a great artist i try to draw like him i love his style
    • luis3iguel
  • #9 by fan.fit on 02 Jun 2021
  • Grace Jones in those days when there was no internet she was the sexiest woman in the world
Pages:
Actions