Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574984 Posts in 72984 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 01:56:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: WHY?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #DISCUSSION: WHY?  (Read 7013 times)

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#DISCUSSION: WHY?
« on: July 03, 2018, 03:46:58 am »
Why in most cases, the muscular girls are complete jerks?

I like girls with a strong and determined personality. However, I hate abusive assholes, and they dominate this medium.

Why?
There Can Be Only One

Forum Saradas

#DISCUSSION: WHY?
« on: July 03, 2018, 03:46:58 am »

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
Re: WHY?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 05:14:47 am »
Everyone's got their thing - some might take a request to write something different, but it's either read what's written or write what you want, usually.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 06:19:04 am »
I'm sure there's a large portion of female muscle fetishists who prefer some kind of aggressiveness along with the muscle, even if it means being a jerk. i don't count myself as one of them but i get it. i've written it a few times on request but mostly stay away from it

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 11:12:16 pm »
Personally, I prefer female characters that exibit both gental and loving, along with aggressive, nasty, destructive, even dominant or evil.

The loving gental side to their loved ones, and the rest to some threat.  Whether it be another powerful female or male bully or ass hole attacking her or her loved ones.

The aggressive playfulness is also nice towards the loved ones, because let us face it.  If we are interrested a super women...

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 12:03:30 pm »
In my writing, I prefer a relationship that is based around love.  However, I do still love to see evidence that the relationship has changed, due to the level of muscle on the woman.  Usually, this results in the woman becoming more aggressive and dominant, but never in a cruel way.  I still want the relationship itself to be healthy, yet different than it was before. 

Some people like to have an even greater degree of separation from the woman's "old life" and like the idea of them becoming angry, destructive, and having an excuse to showcase their strength and power.  There's nothing wrong with that, though I'd agree with you that it's not my thing (most of the time; it can certainly be done well).

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 04:07:03 pm »
In my writing I actually try to make the characters well rounded and relatable. In my Sexual Harassment story I made my lead character Heather, despite being well over 300lbs of she-beef, almost shy and meek and insecure about her strength. I think that dichotomy leads to a more interesting charatcer. I also have another character Mrs Jones who is a mom whose taken up bodybuilding. I tried to make her as close to those cute moms you always had a crush on growing up. So she's basically a sweet as pie Southern Belle just with the physique of a heavyweight FBB.

I'm not entirely sure I always pull it off but here are some story links if you want to check them out:

Muscular Mrs. Jones
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sexual Harassment

Nice  :wow: :cool2:

Offline jimjones

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 09:27:42 pm »
For me at least, that's part of the appeal in the first place. The idea of a woman being stronger means that she is hypothetically the dominant one, and therefore the aggressor.

Basically the extension of the idea that dominant women are hot -> muscular women take the dominance to another level.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 11:51:19 pm »
i agree with jdrabbit1,i like my female kind of aggressive towards male bullys,jocks and assholes putting them in their place
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 04:46:49 am »
In my writing I actually try to make the characters well rounded and relatable. In my Sexual Harassment story I made my lead character Heather, despite being well over 300lbs of she-beef, almost shy and meek and insecure about her strength. I think that dichotomy leads to a more interesting charatcer. I also have another character Mrs Jones who is a mom whose taken up bodybuilding. I tried to make her as close to those cute moms you always had a crush on growing up. So she's basically a sweet as pie Southern Belle just with the physique of a heavyweight FBB.

I'm not entirely sure I always pull it off but here are some story links if you want to check them out:

Muscular Mrs. Jones

Sexual Harassment

Mrs Jones is a dream woman ♥

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 08:58:28 pm »

Muscular Mrs. Jones

Sexual Harassment

Mrs Jones is a dream woman ♥

I know the feeling - thats what I was trying to convey in the story so it seems like ive accomplished at least part of my goals! Thanks for reading and commenting. I'm hoping to continue the saga but knowing what Ive written so far is appreciated makes working on it worth putting in the work!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Re: #DISCUSSION: WHY?
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2018, 08:34:45 am »
Why in most cases, the muscular girls are complete jerks?

I like girls with a strong and determined personality. However, I hate abusive assholes, and they dominate this medium.

Why?

For me, it's simple. My female characters being dominant (and sometimes abusive) is a direct response to all the negativity and disrespect that female bodybuilders (and muscle women in general) and their fans endure on a constant basis.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2018, 02:00:59 am »
I hinted on something like this on another thread. It was about what I consider to be a bad stereotype that just because a woman has muscle, she is automatically going want to hurt someone, which I don't like. I will admit I like when the women are more confident or aggressive. (Mostly in muscle growth stories). When she gets stronger she is more likely to stand up for herself. Not always in a violent way. But say for example in the bedroom. I think the 2 best examples are her wanting oral sex or being on top. Before she got muscle she would be passive and maybe not even initiate sex. But now she does and tells her man (or woman) what she wants. And it's not "do what I say or else." its her telling what she wants where as before she would not have done anything like that. Sometimes the guy says "no" and she gets what she wants anyway through some kind of force. But her being physical like that is not the whole of her new personality. They have what I like to call, "gentle strength"  When she does assert herself there is confidence behind her actions. Not the threat of physical harm. Honestly however there is intimidation alongside a lot of this. No matter how she acts if she 180 pounds of muscle or more, she is going to be listened to by almost anyone else in the story.
I understand the abusive husband or boyfriend getting what he deserves story but I also think that after all these years that story line is a bit clique and today's writers are more sophisticated and can do better than that

But (after all that ranting) like it or not, muscular women who are at least perceived as having the potential to be violently aggressive is part of the DNA of the female muscle genre. Both in fantasy and real life
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2018, 02:34:52 am »
For me, it's simple. My female characters being dominant (and sometimes abusive) is a direct response to all the negativity and disrespect that female bodybuilders (and muscle women in general) and their fans endure on a constant basis.

That's a good point. Any one of us whose fondness for muscular women has ever been made public, by accident or on purpose, has probably been on the receiving end of ignorant comments from obnoxious jerks. Stupid remarks like, "oh, you're not a real man" or "are you gay," crap like that. It shouldn't come as a surprise that a lot of us enjoy stories where those obnoxious jerk type characters get what's coming to them from the muscles of a woman.

Offline tmbosch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2018, 11:23:50 pm »
I'm not sure it which thread it was in, but I read something that one of the posters stated they thought it was a way for the authors to repent for liking this genre of stories and fetishes. That is not a direct quote, and I am paraphrasing/embellishing a lot as I can't find the actual thread it was in. And as I can see that as a thing, I also agree that we have gotten to a point where most of the stories seem to be the same revised theme of guy likes girl, girl gets muscles, girl loses all inhibitons and gets evil, aggressive, angry, domineering, etc. It's kind of made the whole thing a bit stale for me.

Now, on the flip side, I have a healthy suspicion that a lot more stories out there are not following this formula, but they are behind the walls of various sites such at patreon/smashwords/etc. Which, I get, writers gotta eat. Unfortunately, for a guy like me, coming out of a divorce, paying child support, losing my job, house, car,  paying even 4 dollars a story is too much. So I take what I can get, and hope i can enjoy it.

I myself have tried to write some stories leaning to the more gentle style of domination and love, but..they are very short and not post worthy, maybe someday.

Writers such as Magnusmagento, Fp909, J.Wilson, are a few that I have found on various sites that have a much wider variety of styles. I know that's not all of the writers and I know there are much more I'm not able to rememeber, but hopefully that helps direct you to find stuff that isn't the angry, aggressive, kill all men kinds stories.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2018, 11:46:20 pm »
Hmm. I think there are probably few factors and different reasons as far as different writers goes. One thing is a story needs to build and escalate, this is just the natural path of story telling, so an obvious route of escalation is some sort of physical altercation violence etc. So it may just be story design.

But there is perhaps another subtler aspect is that a lot of stories appear to be from the guys POV but are actually from the females. So the reader is able to read the story with the detachment that they are relating to the male character but may actually, also be putting themselves in the female characters shoes. in this case the powerlessness they may feel in their day to day lives they may want to see as a fantasy played out by the female (them) in the story, on to them (the male character) whom they are also relating to. It's a sort of psychological self inflicted sadism. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: WHY?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View