Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572533 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:37:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete Memorabilia, Treasured Items  |  IFBB Pro Bodybuilder 2019 Full Color 12 Month Calendar
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: IFBB Pro Bodybuilder 2019 Full Color 12 Month Calendar  (Read 9128 times)

Offline Tonia Moore

• IFBB Pro
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Tonia Moore IFBB Pro
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder 2019 Full Color 12 Month Calendar
« on: October 12, 2018, 06:17:24 am »
I am selling (taking pre-orders) for a 2019 Classic 8.5" x 11" Calendar with 13 full color photos from my competitions and photo shoot collections. I put this together myself (I am the owner of my photos) and wanted to create something awesome and special for my fans. This is a first release of a calendar photo collection....just a few faves from thousands of photos in my gallery. Each photo has a little motivational quote or saying taken from my motivational quotes book I've been writing.

Pre Order payment is $50 at www.paypal.me/toniamoore

Any questions please email me ifbbpro.tonia@yahoo.com
I will post a sample of it up on my IG: @toniamoore and then my website www.tonia-moore.com

Thanks for your love and support
Tonia Moore IFBB Pro

Online Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: IFBB Pro Bodybuilder 2019 Full Color 12 Month Calendar
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 02:56:02 pm »

Thanks Tonia, and good luck

Members and fans, Tonia says the first 100 copies sold will have a personal signature on the calendar!
Don't miss out. Lets support all our FBB and fitness members, they are the reason we are her.

My order is in with Tonia.

Timmon.

Please note.
IF YOU ORDER VIA PAYPAL ME, YOU ALSO NEED TO EMAIL TONIA TO GIVE YOUR ADDRESS TO SEND CALENDAR TO. TONIA REPLIES VERY QUICKLY IF SHE CAN, SHE REPLIED WITHIN 3 MINUTES TO ME.  I RECOMMEND SCREEN DUMPING and saving  THE PAY PAL PAYMENT CONFIRMATION AS WELL.

Offline Tonia Moore

• IFBB Pro
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Tonia Moore IFBB Pro
Re: IFBB Pro Bodybuilder 2019 Full Color 12 Month Calendar
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 04:25:00 am »
Thank you Timmon for your order I appreciate you to the fullest.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete Memorabilia, Treasured Items  |  IFBB Pro Bodybuilder 2019 Full Color 12 Month Calendar

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View