clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
myogenlabs www.pharmacomstore.ws
buffycam
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
396873 Posts in 52917 Topics by 30999 Members - Latest Member: RicardoDHylian June 20, 2018, 09:14:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Scope of your Fetish
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scope of your Fetish  (Read 3423 times)

Offline gokuman7

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    33.33%
Re: Scope of your Fetish
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2018, 05:36:58 pm »
For me its a bit difficult. I like girly faces on women, but I also like the big FBB built, altough with a solid X-frame, so no blocky built for me.

Unfortunately these women almost dont exist.

The only pretty ones are the fitness models, and they are just too small and unimpressive.

They should invent drugs that arent dependent on androgen receptors. Its super-impressive seeing someone like Heather Foster posing, doing a front double, until you see what happened to her face.

What is also important to me is how they look on stage. If you look super-impressive in the off season but you cant win a show for the life of ya, I am less impressed. I mean, its a sport and how impressive you look on stage is most important.

I kinda feel the same way.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline I like strong women

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2018, 05:20:41 pm »
For me, the concept that is most relevant is the fact that the woman is stronger  than me and able to, and hopefully will control me.
Therefore the look- whether it be "blocky", thick, solid or fitness-style is not as important.
 I am not sure of the "why" but I have always liked strong women and strong looking women. 
This goes back as far into the past as I can remember- all the way back to the days when seeing muscular women was  mostly limited to seeing circus women, women track and field athletes, etc..

Offline bicepboy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2018, 05:00:40 am »
It's a provocative question. I won't say I don't enjoy looking at a muscular bodybuilding male body or that they aren't turn-ons, but it's nothing like what happens when I see a bodybuilding woman. It's all a little confusing, but mostly, it's all fantasy -- jerk-off material, but love worshipping a muscular female form. Masculinized features do take some of the charge out of it. Can get icky. They don't have to totally ripped for me, I guess, since I've enjoyed the off-season look of one especially doe-eyed cute bodybuilder in olden days.

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2018, 01:55:17 am »
Strictly into women here. Though there are certain inherently masculine features on fbbs that I like:

Masculine features (on a woman) that turn me on:

* Square jaw on a pretty face eg. Rhonda Lundstedt, Elena Seiple, Tina Chandler, Karen Choat
* The bodybuilder "swagger" -- an fbb who walks like a male jock, arms flared out to her sides, chest puffed out
* Grunting while working out
* Some masculine poses: front double biceps, front lat spread, rear lat spread
* Cocky attitude eg. Carla Rossi

Turn offs:
* Most muscular pose. I absolutely HATE this on a woman!
* Facial / body hair
* Deep voice
* Tatoos
* Bulging adam's apple

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2018, 03:29:50 am »
I also will add that I have a bit of "inverse relationship" with my favorite fbbs: I like to worship them,
pine after them, daydream about them, almost like female groupies used to pine and daydream
after the Beatles. Or Elvis.

In fact I wouldn't mind being a male groupie to a really huge, gorgeous fbb pro, like Shannon Courtney,
or Tina Chandler. 

Offline ozzyfm

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Boobs are bad! Pecs are good!
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2018, 11:14:57 am »
What a wonderful idea: to be a male groupie to Shannon Courtney! Please, sign me in!

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2018, 06:36:02 pm »
Anyone here love seeing FBBs and other fit chicks in tight fit dresses? That is one of my biggest fetishes.

I love go crazy seeing big muscular women in tight fitted dresses like you see women wearing at award shows or at expos.

Offline versmuscle12

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2018, 12:11:21 am »
Very interesting question and I guess my experience goes beyond muscular women, because I just like much larger women in general, i.e. very tall, and powerfully built, even if they have a BBW build.  I am certainly more attracted to more femininity; in other words, I am not attracted to the more masculine "side effects" to very muscular women, just the muscle itself.  However, having said that, I do have an affinity towards transgendered women.  Again, I prefer them to be as feminine as possible, except for what they are packing in their panties.  I have had many sessions (fantasy wrestling/smothering/squash sessions) with very large transgendered women, as large as 6'7" and a different one who was almost 400 lbs.  I do not really think of myself as bisexual or bicurious, but I suppose I am not exactly 100% straight either considering my experiences.  At the end of the day, I think what really draws me in (and I've seen some research on this) is the juxtaposition of it all, i.e. a woman who defies expectations, whether it be due to extremely large size, muscles and/or a penis.  I would be curious to know if anyone else has anything resembling the experiences and interests that I have, particularly when it comes to trans women. 

Offline Sheep

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2018, 12:30:44 pm »
Hmm, good one.
I love muscles and a muscular woman is fantastic. However if I was at a competition and there were Male bodybuilders posing I think I would also get turned on as I would love to touch their muscles. But side by side. Female every time.

Offline Longing4muscledom93

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2018, 04:20:15 pm »
Very interesting question and I guess my experience goes beyond muscular women, because I just like much larger women in general, i.e. very tall, and powerfully built, even if they have a BBW build.  I am certainly more attracted to more femininity; in other words, I am not attracted to the more masculine "side effects" to very muscular women, just the muscle itself.  However, having said that, I do have an affinity towards transgendered women.  Again, I prefer them to be as feminine as possible, except for what they are packing in their panties.  I have had many sessions (fantasy wrestling/smothering/squash sessions) with very large transgendered women, as large as 6'7" and a different one who was almost 400 lbs.  I do not really think of myself as bisexual or bicurious, but I suppose I am not exactly 100% straight either considering my experiences.  At the end of the day, I think what really draws me in (and I've seen some research on this) is the juxtaposition of it all, i.e. a woman who defies expectations, whether it be due to extremely large size, muscles and/or a penis.  I would be curious to know if anyone else has anything resembling the experiences and interests that I have, particularly when it comes to trans women.

Very insightful. Thanks for the post :)

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2018, 06:11:37 pm »
I just love muscle.
On Women, on Men, on me.

I love going to the gym and working out, and watching the other men and women work out.
I love watching their bodies change as they progress.

The more muscle, the better!

Offline junglepet77

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2018, 06:28:51 pm »
As a teen and a young man I always liked tall, busty blondes (or brunettes) those that have a proportional figure but are a bit more busty than they should be. Looking back, as an older man, I've been with women (and a transgender) of all shapes and sizes so who knows? 

Getting back to the tall busty blondes or brunettes in college I had my first role play or domination session. The domina was my type and older, almost 50. I was the young stud at 20. She was fit as well as physically and mentally imposting. I was in and out of the BSDM / role play scene for years, usually with light spanking and light bondage but mostly me being used as a stud by a big, busty dominant lady who played the role of the Amazon.

I never liked the FBB shows on TV in the '80s or early '90s. They seemed to masculine and small for me. In the mid 2000s, after one of my hiatuses from sessioning, I found the world of FBB sessions and ladies who were dominant and / or sensual via massmuscle.com and wb270.com. I never looked back.

If the ladies I sessioned with were curvy, busty, sensual and maybe dominant, I didn't and still don't care if they have deep voices or some body hair. I find FBBs who are on the juice to be voracious which is fine for my Amazon fantasies. Two amazing things I learned in this fetish over the years is: 1. The enormous clits of some FBBs. It is a massive turn on to me; and 2. I'm straight, but I sessioned a few times with a lady I later learned was transgendered. If I were younger it would have shaken me up, but she was a massive turn on. I wish she were still around.

Offline GAP

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2018, 04:22:02 pm »
I just love muscle.
On Women, on Men, on me.

I love going to the gym and working out, and watching the other men and women work out.
I love watching their bodies change as they progress.

The more muscle, the better!

I feel you. I just love muscle and strength on a person.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2018, 11:41:27 am »
This is a great topic; it's interesting to see everyone describe their own discoveries and limits when it comes to their fetish, and it just showcases that we're all individuals.  No two people are going to like the exact same things and that's awesome.  Recognizing that is the first step in accepting other peoples' tastes, even if they don't do anything for you.

For me, it definitely began with the idea of female strength and ultimately role reversal.  I remember seeing some TV shows and cartoons growing up where women were stronger than men, and right away it triggered something in me.  I loved the strange imagery of a woman overpowering a man and enjoying it; even as a young kid, I understood the taboo of a strong, alpha woman and a weak, submissive male.

Once I discovered female muscle, my fetish certainly took off.  The TV shows and cartoons were fiction afterall, but women were small and men were big and muscular... so those role reversal situations couldn't actually happen, right?  Once I saw male muscles on a female body, I realized that this fascination of mine could become a reality, because there were women out there that WERE bigger and stronger than men.  And that was exciting.

So, overall, the domination aspect has always been important to me.  Even if the relationship is sweet and loving, the muscular body still presents the threat of domination and the ability to overpower.  In that sense, I developed other related interests in strong BBWs, Giantesses, and eventually shemales.  They are all different avenues to females dominating and outsizing men.

As far as attraction to muscular men?  Overall, it hasn't done anything for me.  Personally, the root of my interest has always been showcasing a contrast between genders.  That being said, I do enjoy steroid and masculinization traits in muscle women.  I love the hard pecs, deep voices, strong jaws, engorged clits, body hair, and everything else that's unconventional.  Again, it just continues to compound the fact that a weak, powerless woman has transformed herself into the alpha, and the steroid effects and large muscles are the primary evidence of that.  It's simply exciting to me.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Scope of your Fetish

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx