Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by papadoc1981 on 10 Dec 2013
  • It must be said.  This list is BULLSHIT without Brigita and Kashma on it.  Brigita was just cheated out of a well deserved 3rd place finish at the Olympia and I think an argument can be made that she deserved 2nd.  And IMO, Kashma is going to be THE heir apparent to Alina in terms of internet popularity.  And when it comes to beauty/brawn/sex appeal, how many others currently on this list display that better than Kashma.

Look, I love me some Gina Davis and especially some Heather Armbrust, but they've moved on.  They belong on the AT Great or AT Faves discussion.  But if we are talking about the year of 2013.  Gina and Heather were quiet.  Brigita and Kashma were not.
  • #17 by l700z3 on 10 Dec 2013
  • I know it's dumb to nit pick about this poll but I don't understand why heather arm burst who hasn't competed in a few years is on here but Anne Louis frietas who's still competitive and has a lot of fans on this board isn't on the list
    • l700z3
  • #18 by RobMash on 11 Dec 2013
  • It must be said.  This list is BULLSHIT without Brigita and Kashma on it.  Brigita was just cheated out of a well deserved 3rd place finish at the Olympia and I think an argument can be made that she deserved 2nd.  And IMO, Kashma is going to be THE heir apparent to Alina in terms of internet popularity.  And when it comes to beauty/brawn/sex appeal, how many others currently on this list display that better than Kashma.

Look, I love me some Gina Davis and especially some Heather Armbrust, but they've moved on.  They belong on the AT Great or AT Faves discussion.  But if we are talking about the year of 2013.  Gina and Heather were quiet.  Brigita and Kashma were not.
    I put in list the athletes who won the polls of the month

Kashma and Brigita are not in list because they don't won the poll of the month.

The next year we already decided to take in list only the athletes that compete in the same year
  • #19 by Drbench012 on 11 Dec 2013
  • Monique Jones
    • Drbench012
  • #20 by Chip101 on 12 Dec 2013
  • Alina- just oozzes of pure sexy muscle
    Elena- very ripped
    Shannon- very hot and young. Although I see her burning out very soon.
    • Chip101
  • #21 by poots on 12 Dec 2013
  • I'd like to 'analise' most of them (except Tina Zampa)!  :laugh:

And where's Brigita - at least she's still bbing unlike some.
    • poots
  • #22 by fluffy on 14 Dec 2013
  • Alina- just oozzes of pure sexy muscle
    Elena- very ripped
    Shannon- very hot and young. Although I see her burning out very soon.
    Hope you are wrong about Shannon,not another false dawn like Cindy P,who threatened to tear up the fbb scene.Also,is it just me who thinks Shannon is a dead ringer for a young Denise Rutkowski?
  • #23 by montyburns on 15 Dec 2013
  • I voted for Shannon, Monique and Oana.
    Alina is great, but she already won the Goddess of the month / year poll for so many times. I think somebody else should win this year.
    I have no idea why Gina, Heather, Sarah and Katka are on the list. These girls completely disappeared this year.
    • montyburns
  • #24 by adoromusculos on 17 Dec 2013
  • I prefer them massive, sexy and beautiful face: my vote goes for Oana and Sarah.
    But, again, a super difficult choice: all of them deserve my vote
    • adoromusculos
  • #25 by Saradas.Org on 19 Dec 2013
Pages:
Actions