Pages:
Actions
  • #451 by El_Roy_1999 on 20 Jun 2018
  • Nice work El_Roy.  It was a good read and I enjoyed the progress of the story overall!

Thank you so much!
  • #452 by martybong2 on 17 Jul 2018
  • Oh Nuriye  :-*

• #453 by bertmacklinsbrother on 27 Jul 2018
  • Nuriye is such a wonderful oddity.  As much as I don't care for the large fake breasts, she's very big and very dominant (at least in her videos).  She also does a lot of crazy fetish content like growing and acting like a beast, which I love.  Her look is just so unique, given her freaky unfeminine face that's always covered in make-up.  I'd love to see her without any make-up on, if anyone has any videos/pics of such an event!
  • #454 by PleaseForgiveMe on 29 Jul 2018
  • Would like Nuriye more if she didn't have the boob implants. Those are a serious turn off for me even with "normal" women.
  • #455 by steroidfreak on 25 Aug 2018
  • Hi guys I'm working on this story, hoping to get the character extremely juiced as well as masculine and full of side effects.

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=515768.0

Hope you like it! I'll keep working on it whenever I can
  • #456 by muscleboytom on 25 Aug 2018
  • Great start! Never too big, too roided, too masculine!
  • #457 by PleaseForgiveMe on 29 Aug 2018
  • Looks alright so far. I wish I had the confidence to share a story on this site.
  • #458 by Brand on 29 Aug 2018
  • Looks alright so far. I wish I had the confidence to share a story on this site.

You should mate. I mean, what could really go wrong? Writing is tough, we all get that. And finding stories that cater to our particular tastes is tougher still. Which means it's easier for us to get excited by anything of the sort.
  • #459 by PleaseForgiveMe on 30 Aug 2018

You should mate. I mean, what could really go wrong? Writing is tough, we all get that. And finding stories that cater to our particular tastes is tougher still. Which means it's easier for us to get excited by anything of the sort.

I mean, you're not wrong. I guess I should at some point. I have a few ideas that could potentially make for interesting reads.
  • #460 by bertmacklinsbrother on 02 Sep 2018

You should definitely just go for it!  I understand the nervousness that comes from letting a bunch of strangers read your work though.
  • #461 by jcboyd on 03 Sep 2018
  • But sometimes strangers make for good collaborations....
  • #462 by steroidfreak on 05 Sep 2018
  • Great start! Never too big, too roided, too masculine!

I know right, the bigger, more roided and masculine, the hotter it gets (;
  • #463 by steroidfreak on 05 Sep 2018

You should try for sure! I'm pretty sure you could pump up a great story involving the kinks
  • #464 by bertmacklinsbrother on 18 Sep 2018
  • But sometimes strangers make for good collaborations....

That's very true!
  • #465 by crazymuscle on 29 Sep 2018
  • This is Anna, from the game I'm making, Crazy Rampage... I love a big and masculine shape too! I hope you like it :)

Pages:
Actions