Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574218 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 04:18:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 224972 times)

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
That clit must be massive by now!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I'm going to leave soon. Carter and Lina are going to pick me up tomorrow, so I've been trying to get ready. Dorothy's beautician has been busy further depilating me. Dorothy has insisted on this. I've been having laser depilations for months now and I'm now almost done. For the rest, it's going to be wax. Gah! I hate this. Dorothy has also decided that I should get my face done. I did have a slight mustache in a certain light and I used to just dye it, but this is long gone. My entire body is smooth like a baby's butt. This does feel odd, but it sort of compliments my model-ish look.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I've just finished packing my bags. It's funny how much stuff I had to pack. I thought about bringing my syringes and continue my treatment, but I decided against it. It's just too much trouble. Instead, I had the doctor set up a depot. This is a small implant that just gives off a certain amount per day. It's a bit like the implants they use for birth control. I don't think I need this right now, actually. My bodyfat is quite low and with all these hormones, I don't even get my period. I'm a supermutant.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Dorothy came to say goodbye. She gave me some more money and handed me two of these super fancy paper bags you get at deluxe couture stores. There was also an envelope with it.
"Unpack them once you're there. Now git!"
She gave me a friendly slap on my butt and I left. Friendly? Well, she is quite strong and there's not much fat on my backside anymore. It did sting a little.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Lina waited outside in her car. Carter was sitting in the back, José, Lina's boyfriend was in front. I said hello to everyone and loaded my stuff in the already rather full trunk, then climbed in. We were off. I had put on my camouflage again, I didn't want to shock them.
The car was really crowded, but it was fun. José said:
"I made a playlist for the trip. You're going to enjoy this!"
We did. It was a really long drive, but there were plenty of songs we just had to sing along, there was some nice, intense music, something to enjoy the scenery. This guy was awesome.
Carter was also really cute. We talked about geek stuff. We talked about the universe, about perception, about love. It was really nice. He has a good head on his shoulders and he's really funny and cute and awesome.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
First stop. This is going to be a long drive and we want to enjoy it, so we're going to switch around. I look a little stupid with my big clothes, but I don't want them to see my body now. Actually, I haven't thought about it yet. Should I show it at all? I don't want to scare Carter away. After all, I don't want to have the same stupid scene with him as with Justin.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
So yes, taking a break was funny. The diner we stopped at had a kind of chin-up bar next to it. It probably belonged to the owner, who was a weird, white-haired man with a huge nose. He looked like one of these "The Hobbit"-dwarves. Smelled like one, too.
Anyway, we ate outside, me trying hard not to cheat. I just took the most protein-rich and fat- and carb-free food I could find. Still, it tasted so much better. I was salivating instantly. Dorothy serves excellent food and the taste is excellent, but just adding a bit of fat and frying things makes everything so much better.
After eating, the boys decided to have a pull-up contest. That was hardly a surprise.
Carter started and did a set of ten. When he dropped back down, he turned to José and said:
"Your turn."
I really like that he didn't put that in an aggressive way. He has these "coach" vibes. He's not trying to beat you, he's trying to make you break your limits.
José smiled, stretched a bit and matched Carter's ten. The last two weren't as perfect form, but it still was impressive.
Carter asked:
"You ladies want in too?"

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
  • In female muscle we trust.
    • My deviant Art
There it comes!
Some more "conventional" muscle compare we, Female muscle lovers, enjoy.  ;)

Great story so far El Roy. I like how characters gets deeper through the eyes of Nora.
Can't wait to read more and kudos of course!
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
So I hesitated. I didn't want to come across as a freak on the first day of our trip. I really hoped Lina would say that we were good, but of course, she didn't. Instead, she jumped up, clung to the bar and managed to pull herself up six times before landing on the ground all sweaty.
I was up next. Thank you, Lina. Everybody was watching me. I stepped up, gripped the bar and pulled myself up. Easily. After ten pulls, I dropped back down and looked at the impressed stares of my friends.
I had to ask:
"What?"
Carter was the first to recover his voice and said:
"Awesome ... So I guess I'm next."
"It looks that way."
"Well, then ..."

Offline fardomonkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Nice story my bruddah.  I am impressed by your ability to keep pumping out sections while maintaining good quality.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Thank you very much.

Dear diary!
So ...
José dropped out after the next set. Honestly, he was doing it very badly and he would probably hurt himself. It was down to Carter and me and I was really getting nervous now. I mean, I could easily match him, probably for six sets at least. More if I forced myself. For him, it was pretty clear that he would be reaching his limit soon and I really didn't want to shock him even more. As a result, I let him win.
It's a stupid thing to do, but I'm not going to ruin my chances on this incredible guy by being obnoxious and humiliating him in public. That wouldn't be a smart move.
As a result, I faked "weakness" and only did a total 45. Only. If anybody had asked me a year ago that I would be able to do forty-five pull-ups, no, a single pull-up, anytime in my life, I would have laughed. And now, I was outdoing a resident hunk.
Times change.
Thinking about Carter was making me so hot.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Back to the car. Lina took over, José was complaining about the strain on his hands, but trying to pass it off as funny. I'm pretty sure he's going to have blisters on his fingers tomorrow. Ha. I'm well beyond blisters. I have to admit that it does feel awesome to know that I'm the strongest person in this car. Yes!
On the other hand, I really have to be careful not to come across as a freak. There's really no point in being awesomely sexy and feeling horny as hell while at the same time scaring away this guy.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Apparently, the navigation system is full of shit. It's been advertising stops and diners several times now, but there's nothing. Most of them are closed for renovations or abandoned. José should probably have updated it before we drove off. Also, maybe he should have bought a new one. This one still has a proprietary connector, so we can't update it by downloading the data over the phone.
Even if it were up-to-date, there still wouldn't be any place to stop at.
We were all getting a little tired and angry, so Lina said:
"Whatever the next thing is, if it's a stop, we stop. I'm getting tired of this."
There were answers of "yes!", "sure." and "I agree.", so we all started looking out for a place to stay.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Well, yes. It turns out that after several more minutes of driving, the only thing to show up was some ancient truck stop. At that point, I would have taken any creepy hostel or motel, but this one was probably better anyway. The place was just like in the movies. Huge trucks were parked in front of it, men with fancy beards and baseball caps were standing around and trying to get their legs to work again.
We really stood out when we got in. I have to admit, I liked the look of it. It reminded me of the 80ies action movies I used to watch with my brother, his friends and our cousins. You could almost see naked Schwarzenegger walk in and demand guns, clothes and motorbikes. I wondered for a second what they would do if I did that. Bad idea.
Anyway, we got to the bar and got us some drinks, then we switched to the tables and got ourselves lunch. That was plenty.
Some guys were armwrestling and we couldn't help watching. They were really good at it. Dorothy had tried to teach me the basics in case clients wanted to, but I had only managed to hold myself against her for seconds.
Suddenly, the guy who had just won turned to us and pointed at Carter:
"You there, big guy, stop looking, come on over and show us what you got."
Carter tried to ignore him.
"What's up? Are you a pussy? Big arms, no power?"
I could see Carter was annoyed. He tried to concentrate on his meal.
"Look at that guy. 'Oooh, I got to eat my proteins. I'm going to be so jacked.' I can't believe what this country's coming to. The young men are all turning gay. They only think about looking good in the mirror, but they have no balls."
Carter sighed. He asked us: 
"I'm sorry, guys, I think these people want to talk to me. Do you mind?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
He got up, walked over to the taunter and asked:
"Got a problem?"
"I don't know. Depends on whether you're a real man or just a pussy."
Carter sat down.
The guy next to them said:
"You bet a fifty or you back out."
As Carter fished out a bill from his purse and placed it on the table, we got up to get a closer look. The annoying guy got into position and said:
"Okay, son, show us what you can do."
They clasped.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View