Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572704 Posts in 72106 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 04:55:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  Top clips -Mixed Wrestling
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Top clips -Mixed Wrestling  (Read 76431 times)

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Top clips -Mixed Wrestling
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2017, 04:42:33 pm »
Losers Get Ruined

Having had an annoying MMA-type brother all my life, I've learned real technique. This is competitive and not fantasy wrestling. (Yes, I'm amazing.)

I'll make you tap multiple times. And make you go bye-byes too! Then I'll hog-cuff you. And ruin your loser dick with equal skill don't MESS WITH ME! Holds include headlock, crazy reverse-headlock flip, headscissor, bodyscissor, and humiliating orgasm ruin.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/111932/17788374/Losers+Get+Ruined

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2017, 04:42:33 pm »

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2017, 06:51:07 pm »
GGStrongWoman

Introducing Powerhouse Pam who has participated in “Strong Woman” contests. Weighing in at 155 pounds, is much stronger than she looks and is able to squat over 400 pounds for reps. Here against Adam who is an avid weightlifter, she simply pushes him off each time he tries to take her down. The action starts on the feet and on the ground when the two decide to do some grappling. This match also has tests of strength such as arm wrestling and doing squats with one another. Holds include Bear Hugs, Lifts, Headscissors, Chest Scissors, and Bodyscissors. This is a rare opportunity to see a real strong woman contestant wrestle for the first time.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/207/17867472/GGStrongWoman++HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: New Studios - MIxed Wrestling
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2017, 09:53:14 am »
Mixed wrestling - beating my husband before i fuck him

After i humiliate him with some armwrestling i get horny as fuck.

That means wrestling time!

When i got horny i love to overpower a male before i have sex.

Nothing satisfies me more than being stronger than a man.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/115634/17885536/Mixed+wrestling+-+beating+my+husband+before+i+fuck+him

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2017, 06:52:50 am »
Secretary Self-Defense

VeVe Lane is back as the "Judoka Secretary" in this workplace self-defense scenario, where she uses her judo and martial arts skills to turn the tables on a pair of abusive male chauvinist co-workers.

Office bros Howl and Nikolai corner the "new girl" VeVe in the stockroom, eager to "break her in" and feel her up.  But little do they know, all they'll be feeling is pain! ... and humiliation!  VeVe surprises them both with her judo skills, tossing both men repeatedly and with ease, all without breaking a sweat and while still in her office attire and stiletto heels.  The guys re-double their efforts, so VeVe strips down for the long haul: just her bra and sheer-to-waist navy pantyhose.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/47489/17851006/Secretary+Self-Defense%3A+VeVe%27s+Double+Judo+Domination+w%2F+Howl+%26+Nikolai

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2017, 12:02:48 pm »
Blonde Amazon Crushes Frankie

Powerlifter Blonde Amazon is soooooo amused to hear that Frankie thinks he stands a chance in a wrestling match with her, and for good reason!  Frankie may be a fit and muscular guy, but next to her he's miniature.  At 5'10" and 200 lbs., this muscle goddess towers 6 inches over his head and outweighs him by 50 lbs.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/47489/17868348/Blonde+Amazon+Crushes+Frankie%3A++Mixed+Wrestling+Domination

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2017, 07:48:10 pm »
CouchSleepersAndScissorsNox

This clip is from our first shoot together.  Nox is an experienced dom in corporal punishment and findom but here we have her trying out some submission holds for the first time.  She starts off with a bodyscissor/sleeperhold combo, then goes for the figure 4 for the first time.  Eventually, we switch positions so she's up on my shoulders headscissoring me hard until we both were too worn out to keep going.  I had such an amazing time having Nox's smooth and sexy thighs working my neck in her sexy one-piece outfit.  We had an amazing first shoot together, and I'm sure going forward Nox is going to become deadlier and deadlier with practice.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/117162/17918834/CouchSleepersAndScissorsNox

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2017, 10:06:09 pm »
NC-86: Zoe vs Marek

This highly-anticipated (72%) mixed wrestling match features our lightweight fan favorite, Zoe (stats), in possibly her best domination video at Fight Pulse to date. And this is saying something, since her first onslaught-style video, NC-44, published only 8 months ago, is now our third best-selling title of all time.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/68701/17926238/NC-86%3A+Zoe+vs+Marek

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2017, 05:20:43 pm »
We Love Emerald

Las Vegas hottie Emerald is fast on the ground here wrestling Dante. She knows she can beat him and makes him come at her until he's caught in those beautiful farm-girl arms, applying one of the most outstanding rear naked chokes anywhere. She holds on and smirks as he bucks like a fool prying at pythons wound together. She's so fucking hot -- just wearing a white T-shirt and leggings; but Emerald leg presses half the gym, knocks girls out, makes people bow to her at parties; she is addicting; she hurts the weaker guy -- straight headscissors; she stares her piercing eyes down at him as her scissors turn him purple; her pries at her legs. It makes her smirk again. Emerald. No one needs to tell her she's hot, strong, amazing; she knows. He fights her but she slips a big calf muscle under his neck and locks on a long and punishing figure-four headscissors; then back in her arms. She has as good a rear naked choke as any Reality Girl and when she uses it to turn someone's lights out it is with one little flex and squeeze. Even leaving her beauty out of the debate -- which, why would anyone do that?

https://clips4sale.com/studio/26416/17945936/We+Love+Emerald%3A+1080+HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2017, 06:11:35 pm »
NC-86: Zoe vs Marek

Zoe visibly enjoys herself in this one-sided mixed wrestling encounter, forcing Marek (stats) to submit repeatedly to various submission holds, headscissors, neck-straddle chokes (pubis choke), foot chokes, pinning him down to the count of ten using humiliating holds such as high and tight schoolgirl pin, foot-on-chest pin, ankle-choke pin and even a foot on neck pin, while choking him at the same time.

In he second half of the video Zoe straddles Marek’s neck and applies a pubis choke, driving her pubic bone into his throat. While Marek starts to struggle and submit, Zoe rubs herself onto his throat, clearly enjoying the hold. In fact, she enjoys it so much that she comes back to it while victory posing over him, again applying a pubis choke and making Marek tap several times, all the while rubbing her crotch onto his chin, flexing her biceps, ordering Marek to look at her.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/68701/17926238/NC-86%3A+Zoe+vs+Marek

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2017, 06:01:09 pm »
Smothers Wrestling: Rachel DD vs Hanz

Rachel DD goes on the attack in this mixed wrestling smothers match with Hanz Vanderkill.  All sorts of smothers are allowed -- breast smothers, body smothers, facesits, hand smothers -- and both wrestlers can go for them.  With buxom, feisty Rachel DD in the game, you know breast smothers are going to be especially high on the agenda!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/47489/18001134/Smothers+Wrestling%3A+Rachel+DD+vs+Hanz

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2017, 10:50:16 am »
Womens Workout

A challenge has been laid down. Who is the better wrestler Axa Jay or Jay Fresh? The problem is - neither will give to the other, so we've set up a workout match. In order to do this they must be chained at the ankles so there is no escape. Also, they can only wear two items of clothing. She has gone for matching Bikini top and bottoms, He is in T-shirt and shorts. As soon as the match starts both parties have a problem, they are struggling to get body scissors in play due to the chain! Well, our man gets wind of this and steals the moment, before we know it he has a submission. He taunts his opponent asking her if she competitive? This is not good, the red mist descends and its on! He gets another moment of glory in by pulling off her top. With boobs bobbing about all over the place, she goes into beat down mode. His top comes off, then she goes for the shorts. He counters attacking her Bikini bottoms. Several near pin falls come from her. Suddenly, she gets a pin and is back in the match. The clothes goes west and its time for some close up naked grappling. The momentum swings back and forth, body slapping intensifies as both parties go for glory. Join us and see just how far they will go to get each other to submit. Some workout!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/32090/18025494/Womens+Workout+HD+Raw+MP4

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2017, 07:20:28 pm »

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2017, 12:01:57 pm »
"I'm Gonna Take Your Head Off"

We don't remember Andi more beautiful than here beating the hell out of the smaller and weaker Pete. Knees, gut stomps, butt drops that almost flatten him. Hammer elbows swung to take the air from his lungs. A rear naked choke in which she bends his neck over. Straight jabs. Andi asks if she's improved; he says she has. She gets better at everything, even getting hotter. Knees lift him off his feet. She tells him she might break his finger if she has to keep stomping on it as he blocks his stomach. but he can't block the stronger, faster more athletic girl who dominates him here. Straight headscissors make him slap her legs like, barring the move he would have ceased to be. A violent gut kick "Stripes" style that knocks the wind from him as her hamstrings jump for the camera. A side headlock in which she tells him she's going to take his head off -- that he needs to try to get out. He can't. She's too good and too strong. She backs off to kick him, says "I should have been a football player," and placekicks his stomach with a loud slap/thud that sends him turning on the mat in pain and praising her greatness. more headscissors; a crucifix; an inverted baseball choke in which she asks if he wishes she'd snap his windpipe. The ensuing reaction from one of wrestling's greatest stars is priceless as she clings to the hold. Her infamous double-heel choke that has him half gone to the place the tall and beautiful Andi Page has put so many here. She finishes him with an abusive dig to the face with her foot and makes him kiss her feet, bringing him shame. She doesn't care about anything except hurting him -- and about it she really cares.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/26416/18056408/%22I%27m+Gonna+Take+Your+Head+Off%22+4k+HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2017, 02:07:10 pm »
No Challenge

This sissy boy is no challenge for a strong woman like Sveta. In this "cat and mouse" match, Miguel tries to protect himself and to avoid from being locked between her arms and mighty legs but eventually she manages to trap him and he forced to submit time after time until she decides to end his misery by a victory pose.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9989/18086950/No+Challenge

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2017, 02:31:43 pm »
SWA 270 - I'LL MAKE YOU CRY ! - JULIE SQUEEZE

5'7 and 140 lbs superstar Julie Squeeze takes on Steve. This is their first video together and something good about Steve is that even if he is not the best wrestler, when confronted to a challenging opponent he gets excited and totally jumps into the game !! Unfortunately for him the retaliation is swift and brutal. Julie Squeeze is not kind of girl to be impressed by a bigger guy. Steve is in trouble from the beginning to the end. Turning all shades of purple, breathing hard and sweating profusely while she does not break a sweat, she starts teasing and mocking him " are you crying , she asks genuinely  ?" pointing at his unrecognizable face and eyes covered with sweat and tears from to much squeezing between her powerful thighs. " Do you have health Insurance ? she asks after nearly dislocating his shoulder. Her technique is simple but brutal, you know why she is called Julie Squeeze when your head is between her thighs, her arm bars will make you tap or crack. Her rear naked choke devastating, her belly punches will break you into half ... No wonder why even trooper Steve gives up 5 minutes before the end !

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/17841/18130048/SWA+270+-+I%27LL+MAKE+YOU+CRY+%21+-+JULIE+SQUEEZE

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  Top clips -Mixed Wrestling

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View