Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575494 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 06:07:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos  (Read 103487 times)

wujekcity

Re: Ms Olympia candids
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 12:55:51 pm »
it will be if the women continue to look that manly, they really need to start cutting down on the drugs! Its really disturbing how there are no fem looking women at all in the sport anymore! I dont remember it being like this when 20 years ago!

joad

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 01:16:04 pm »
It is bodybuilding the more massive the better.  I think the big girls are so smoking hot.  That is why we have three categories now.  Love live massive female muscle.

wujekcity

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 02:43:22 pm »
It is bodybuilding the more massive the better.  I think the big girls are so smoking hot.  That is why we have three categories now.  Love live massive female muscle.

I agree with you Joad! I love the muscle aspect of what you are saying! The bigger the better! But you cant call these women classically beautiful.  If you took a head shot and took a poll , 99.9% of the contestants would receive in my estimation a 2-3 average on a scale of 1-10!  ALina Poppa has a nice face.......but everyone else if you saw just a head shot i would assume 99% of people would think they were men in drag lol....you can yell at me and say I am not a true fan, but it didnt seem that this was the case 20 years ago. Women were still big then and able to still look feminine.

wujekcity

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 03:30:20 pm »
muscular development has 100's of pics from the press conference, not sure why there is a press conference lol,  and from the meet the athlete's night,  NOT one pic of any FBB !! sad isnt it! when even the bodybuilding world looks down on the women  =(

joad

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 03:38:15 pm »
I agree they are not classically beautiful or even close to the norm of most men's idea of beauty, but they are female bodybuilders and as a fan and someone who is a bodybuilder I love muscle.  To me female massive muscle is the hottest and sexiest.  I do not believe that bodybuilders conform to the norm and that is what is great about it.  Leave them alone and support them.  Did anyone see Daina Niad(not sure if I spelled it correctly) not a classically beautiful women and probably nuts but bravo.  As far as my personal tastes yes I am attracted to that jacked beefy female muscle is it marketable I guess that is why it is not the top sport, but I hope it goes no where and these wonderful women keep pumping massive.

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 05:16:36 pm »

I agree with you Joad! I love the muscle aspect of what you are saying! The bigger the better! But you cant call these women classically beautiful.  If you took a head shot and took a poll , 99.9% of the contestants would receive in my estimation a 2-3 average on a scale of 1-10!  ALina Poppa has a nice face.......but everyone else if you saw just a head shot i would assume 99% of people would think they were men in drag lol....you can yell at me and say I am not a true fan, but it didnt seem that this was the case 20 years ago. Women were still big then and able to still look feminine.

Chris -- I understand your point -- it;s well taken.  However -- I dont think anybody here has said that they think all FBBs are facially beautiful -- I think they are referring to the fact that they find huge muscular women sexy and hot just due to the fact that they are jacked. Female bodybuilding is not a contest whereby facial beauty is a listed element of judging -- the body is the sole aspect of judging. Do I personally think that some FBBs have gone too far whereby the side effects of drug use have caused them to take on masculine features -- yes -- do I find that attractive -- no -- but bodybuilding itself as I said is about the body and not the face.     
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

nujerz84

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 05:18:34 pm »

Meeting Alina yesterday.

wujekcity

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 07:03:30 pm »

Chris -- I understand your point -- it;s well taken.  However -- I dont think anybody here has said that they think all FBBs are facially beautiful -- I think they are referring to the fact that they find huge muscular women sexy and hot just due to the fact that they are jacked. Female bodybuilding is not a contest whereby facial beauty is a listed element of judging -- the body is the sole aspect of judging. Do I personally think that some FBBs have gone too far whereby the side effects of drug use have caused them to take on masculine features -- yes -- do I find that attractive -- no -- but bodybuilding itself as I said is about the body and not the face.     

I agree that they have beautiful bodies, but i guess when talking about fbbs being gorgeous,  its referring to their bodies. 

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 09:09:58 pm »
A female bodybuilding site writing an article saying female bodybuilding is not dead. What a shock. It was once in ten times bigger venues with much bigger payouts and much better looking and more women.  It is not 100% dead, but the life support plug is hanging from the wall. This is the #1 event of the year for Fbbs and that is all we see? Remember the Arnold is now gone. This is more or less it.

hhheeeyyy12345

2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 12:40:36 am »

MORE TO COME...

hhheeeyyy12345

Re: 2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2013, 12:59:34 am »
MsO FBB Prejudging

hhheeeyyy12345

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 01:12:18 am »
Physique Prejudging part 1

hhheeeyyy12345

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2013, 01:19:32 am »
Physique Prejudging part 2

hhheeeyyy12345

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2013, 01:28:42 am »
Fitness Prejudging

check out the veins on the backs of Oksana Grishina's calves   :wow:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View