Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575352 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:43:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #COLLECTION: "Pregnant" with muscle [includes 'Roid-guts]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #COLLECTION: "Pregnant" with muscle [includes 'Roid-guts]  (Read 41235 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Pregnant with muscle
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 04:16:59 am »
Thanks for doing that Brand. Wish more people would write stories like that. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2016, 09:07:59 pm »
OMG! Such a great topic!!

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2016, 04:00:46 am »
Color me surprised when I open this thread, and it's for roidguts specifically, and not women getting pregnant and turning into muscle monsters as the pregnancy progresses (which includes the same look as roidguts).

I wouldn't be against that, but very few authors have done a story like that, if any.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 10:36:15 am »
A last offering to Saradas before I head off to FP full time:

Discovering a New Fetish
by GreatJustice

Pete hunched over, fucking Jeanie hard and fast as she moaned, "Fuck me harder! Knock me up; give me all those MUSCLES!"

It was nonsense, but hot nonsense that made him fuck her all the harder: he loved the thought of his hot, hardbodied little girlfriend barefoot and pregnant, her slim figure bloated out with a fat, gravid belly. It was his private little fetish... One which it seemed Jeanie shared too in her own way.

She shook beneath him as she came, her arms pulling his head down into her heaving tits and smothering him. He could feel his groin get soaked with q musky squirt of her juices and he felt his own orgasm coming quickly. Every slap of his huge, taut balls on her pert ass brought him closer.

He drove himself home, hilting himself in her as she came again, his heavy testes lurching as he dumped the mother of all creampies deep inside her. She groaned as she felt herself filled completely and ground back against him as his orgasm continued with a squish of jizz overflowing her puffy pussy.

"Aahhh," she panted, "I can feel your sperm working... Making me pregnant with MUSCLE!"

Something about the sheer lust with which she said it made him hard as a rock again and he rolled her over, mounting her from behind to drill her into the bed. She was groaning as sweating as he pounded her, teeth clenched but meeting every thrust with a desperate push of the hips, coaxing him on.

It was going to be a long night.

/////

Jeanie put down the phone and rubbed her swollen belly protectively, her shiny belly flesh peeking out from under her t-shirt.

"Well, what did he say?" Pete asked, concealing yet another erection with his newspaper.

"Pffft," Jeanie waved the question away, "the usual: a ghost pregnancy, no foetus, will go down in time, call back after a month."

"Oh. Are you sure this is ok? You're pretty big for someone who isn't pregnant..."

"They don't know anything! I'm not pregnant with a *baby*, I'm pregnant with MUSCLES!"

Pete rolled his eyes.

"Hey mister! I saw that! Just for that you're going to have to fuck some more big, thick muscles into my belly!"

Pete grinned and put down the paper. He loved how she looked so big and knocked up. With a casual motion he pushed down his shorts and his cock sprang free. All it took was a waggle of his eyebrows and she was lowering herself into his shaft, cooing and starting up a surprisingly hard rhythm as she rode him.

"Cum in me! Make my big belly huge! Give me more MUSCLE!"

He would have replied, but she crammed a nipple in his mouth and held his head in place as she fucked him harder and harder. He was harder than he had ever been in that moment, but was nothing compared to receiving the first squirt of milk into his mouth.

It felt like it went straight to his balls and he groaned as he pulled her down, holding her in place as he emptied himself. It seemed to go on for ever and through it all Pete's blood felt like it was fizzing as shot after shot pounded against her cervix.

He swore he could almost feel her belly swelling against him as he came and the sensation kept him so hard that he barely noticed when she started riding him forcefully again, her lithe arms wrapped around his neck.

/////

Nurses had come and gone, doctors too, but nobody could explain Jeanie to Pete, or even to themselves.

Her belly was enormous, far bigger even than Octomom, and her sex drive was through the roof. Pete's arms were burning as he railed her, his arms hooked under her knees as they bucked and thrust back at each other, her face flushed and sweaty as she came again. The pressure on his cock was immense as her hungry, well-practiced pussy milked him over and over again.

It wasn't surprising to him really, it was only natural for muscles to get stronger after exercise, even internal ones... And Jeanie had been "exercising" a whole lot.

He jammed his hips forward as he came inside her, his heavy balls throbbing as he filled her for what must have been the two hundredth time since this whole pregnancy thing had started. He groaned in lust as he felt her belly swell against him.

Then he groaned as her pussy kicked into high gear and he found himself milked into orgasm once more.

And again.

Through his shuddering, jerking orgasms he could see Jeanie's eyes rolled back in ecstasy as she screamed and rubbed her growing belly, her huge tits jetting milk all over when she wasn't desperately cramming her nipples into her mouth.

/////

Jeanie had insisted that resting on her belly wasn't causing her any discomfort.

This was just as well, as it had been two weeks since they had broken the bed and, while the mattress on the floor was a comfortable resting pad, they weren't exactly sleeping on it right now.

Pete was holding Jeanie's hips steady as she stood behind her, pounding her amazing pussy. Her belly was so big now that even resting atop it with her legs straight she was only able to touch the floor with her toes. All she seemed to think about was her "muscle pregnancy" these days, stuck in a constant rut of needing sex and Pete's cum, growing more and more obscenely pregnant with each day and each lewd, obsessive fucking.

There were horses that could have fit in that amazing belly.

"Ooohh! OH YESSS!" she screamed, hands darting out to hold her middle, "it's coming! It's time!"

Pete lost it and hosed her down, inadvertently triggering another orgasm from her, her huge belly swelling as she screeched and shook through the waves of pleasure.

"Nnnghggg! Roll me onto my back!"

Pete looked at her, his expression dumbfounded, "What? You're huge! Your belly-"

"Just do it honey! Trust me!"

It took a few minutes and a lot of Pete's strength, but soon she was on her back, buried beneath a mountain of pregnant tummy and panting like a racehorse as she was seized by a surge of sensation.

"Hhhnhggg! It feels- Aaaaiiieee!"

He watched her huffing in concentration, clutching her belly as she visibly "pushed" legs splayed out to accommodate her tummy.

"I can feel it- Aaaahhnnggg - pushing... through my cervix!"

Pete moved quickly around to kneel between her legs, staring at her sopping pussy, his view of the rest of her blocked by her towering belly.

"Ahhhh! Here it comes!"

He watched her pussy closely, but nothing came out as Jeanie bore down and then screamed as she pushed hard again.

Then he noticed that each push made her pussy lips bigger, thicker, juicier... Like her pussy had just been vacuum pumped. Her clit was growing bigger and thicker by the second as she pushed down, until it was a straining nub as long as his forefinger and girthier than his cock. Her voice deepened and grew sultry as she pushed again.

This time he saw a ripple of something racing out along her svelte thighs, leaving them thicker than before. She pushed. Another wave went, leaving behind it thicker, more rounded fullness as tight glutes grew thicker and bulkier, hamstrings growing into pronounced bulges rather than a suggestion of a muscle.

She pushed again. And again. Screaming.

Her thighs were getting big now, like those of a sprinter or a track cyclist and still her huge belly towered over her.

She pushed again, screaming in pleasure this time as she came hard, spraying Pete with a jet of girl-musk as another huge wave of growth surged through her.

Athletic quickly went out of the window as she passed into light bodybuilder territory and Pete realised he was rubbing and squeezing her firm, growing flesh.

Another push.

He was jacking her clit as she strained mightily through another surge of growth, the process seeming to speed up as she grew stronger, was able to push harder. Her legs were big and hard now, shiny with sweat from her efforts and cut like rock as her body burned her meagre fat stores to transform itself. He saw that her thighs were now far larger than his own and she looked like a heavyweight female bodybuilder.

He was getting rock hard himself, surprised, but incredibly aroused at what Jeanie was becoming. Which was a little bit of a surprise in itself...

Even as her thighs ballooned past those of the largest female bodybuilders he was sat staring at her shrinking, but still massive, belly. There was plenty more growing to do.

Her groans were growling tiger rumbles of pleasure and effort as she pushed harder and harder, thick muscles even beginning to push up and out from the formerly shiny smooth flesh of her swollen tummy.

Unable to resist he leaned in and lifted her huge legs, hooking his elbows under her knees as he leaned in and buried his face in her sex, his whole body straining to lift her heavy frame off the mattress as he worshipped at her honey pot.

In minutes her thighs were wide enough to crowd his head in that position and he pushed them up and apart with great effort, realising that each monstrous leg was as wide as his own shoulders. Still he kept at it.

His arms were shaking by the time he felt her shift, locking her ankles behind his head and holding him there as she grew around him, muscle and sweat and sex slowly swallowing his world.

She pushed again and the world grew darker, fleshier as the light dimmed.

Another push and rising swells of quads blocked out the light.

Another push and his ears registered the first sense of mounting pressure.

Push. Thick muscles pressed into his cheeks and a flex drove his sucking mouth over her massive clit.

Push. This time he pushed back, desperately seeking space as he struggled between thighs that must have weighed as much as he did.

Push. He flapped and slapped madly at the muscle pushing in from all around him.

The pressure eased and he fell back, gasping for air, ears ringing and his eyes watering.

"AaaannnggGGGGHHH YEEESSSSSS!" Jeanie roared as she pushed again, her whole body arching in spasms of orgasm as she squirted like a firehose.

Pete couldn't understand.

His fit, toned little girlfriend was huge. Not female bodybuilder huge. Not male bodybuilder huge. Huge.

Throbbing veins crawled over muscle that seemed ready to tear tightly stretched flesh apart. He couldn't see Jeanie's face past mighty round tits and the enormous pecs that rose from her chest like bulging holiday suitcases. The geography from the deeply recessed canyon of her sternum to her massive muscle pussy was a rounded mound of thickly heaving abdominals, obliques and the massive girdle of her Adonis belt.

She still looked about nine months pregnant.

He saw her raise arms far heavier and more massive than his entire body and bring them up, delicate fingers curled into fists.

Then she flexed down.

Muscles turned dark, throbbing maroon as veins bloated to unreal size shoving blood everywhere it was needed to fuel the nuclear powered muscle explosion that was happening. Jeanie gave one final push and transitioned from girlfriend to godhood, her immensity flattening the complaining mattress.

Pete could only stare as she absently rubbed her cobbled, muscular belly, finally flat after all these months. He watched as she brought a huge arm up and twitched the barest fraction of a flex needed for her to be able turn and lick a bicep twice the size of her own head.

"Oooooh yessss," she husked.

/////

The nurse's hands clapped over her pussy, desperate to hold his cum inside her as Pete pulled out. Her front was still dripping with Jeanie's milk and as she rolled her hips upward to let gravity do some of the work, he saw her ass was still gaped wide open from where Jeanie had been using it, clit-fucking the horny medic.

Pete rubbed the nurse's swollen belly gently as she shook through an orgasmic aftershock, mumbling "Pregnant with MUSCLE!" over and over again.

There was a scream behind him, lustful and overlaid with a delighted sultry chuckle.

He turned to see Jeanie's immensity dwarfing the pretty Asian doctor lying, legs entangled, on the floor with her. They were tribbing, but even from here Pete could see that Jeanie's pussy was dwarfing that of the smaller woman.

Even as the doctor came, again, Pete saw Jeanie's thighs press in, holding the smaller woman in place as Jeanie's hand found that enormous clit and began jacking it furiously.

Jeanie bucked and squealed as her own orgasm took her, but her legs stayed clamped around the doctor. A huge spatter of Jeanie's musk blasted out from between their sexes, but as Pete saw the doctor's hands fly to her belly he knew it wasn't even a fraction of the amount going up the doctor's pussy, swelling her womb, visibly stretching her belly out.

As the doctor's belly grew, Jeanie redoubled her efforts and jacked her clit faster, going over the edge again and again.

As the doctor's belly swelled past the size of a normal pregnancy, he realised that he would soon be servicing another two women who were pregnant with muscle.

He watched as Jeanie stroked her own bloated belly and came into the doctor again.

And then there was Jeanie too...   

Loved the phrase Pregnant With Muscle; thought I'd act on it.

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 03:49:26 pm »
In response to the story posted directly above:

That was a fascinating take on the phrase, definitely full of oomph.  I'm curious what FP means.  Sorry to see you go.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 05:13:48 pm »
Thanks JT.

I might finish up a few bits and pieces I've left hanging on here, but writing about Futanari is something I prefer, by and large. There's an entire 'Palace' dedicated to it if you do a search or two, but I rarely get too motivated to write a straight female muscle growth story, so I think that my posts here will naturally dry up a bit.

Still, this was a lovely turn of phrase and - though the subject matter might not be what the OP intended - this is what sprang to mind when I read it!

Anyway, I've always enjoyed your stories, so you should still see my name pop up from time to time :)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2016, 05:53:33 pm »
I really enjoyed this, it was an interesting way to take this phrase, one that I didn't see coming but, well, still very arousing to read. Jeannie seemed to know what she was doing, even if no one else did, and hey, who would turn down a life where you're almost constantly fucking someone? Where do I sign up for that, especially if there's a chance where they could turn out to be my dream woman? So yeah, good job on this, Great Justice, and as a member of FP, I do look forward to more of your stuff over there. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2016, 07:11:12 am »
I love the stories being posted and I love the "pregnant with muscle" idea.  I'm always a big fan of a roid gut story!

Offline Yag

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2016, 01:44:02 am »
So in the story the lady was totally ripped...

I have a few stories about a girl who isn't ripped like a bodybuilder, but she is really thick and powerful. Her stomach isn't like a "roidgut" so to speak...instead, she just has a rock hard stomach covered in some fat. So a nerdy chubby looking girl who is really very strong, and especially athletic. I have 8 stories actually, just curious if anyone would be interested in some stories like that? Feats of strength, lots of belly punching/fighting and lots of good description.

I, for one, would be, any story dealing with muscle and strength are welcome in my eyes. Look forward to reading them! k+!

Offline Yag

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2016, 05:25:02 am »
Sami: Not Your Everyday Chubby Nerdy Girl
by Yag
Yagstory@usa.com

Chapter 1

It was an early summer morning in just another Midwest town. The sun was shining, you couldn't see a cloud in the sky. It was the middle of June, school just ended and summer vacation was here.
    Middletown was a middle-class suburban town with temperate weather, and a mild summer. Most of the families had both parents working, and that left the kids with a lot of free time to get into trouble. Isn't that what teenagers do?
    So it was for Sami, and her family. Samantha was the middle girl, she had a much older sister and a younger brother. Neither of who she was close to. She was a loner, she had hardly any friends. But she was just fine with that! She was a happy girl, no matter what happened she tried to stay positive. Her parents worked two jobs, but they never seemed to have any money. For Sam, it was just a par for the course.
    Just a month after her 18th birthday, she started a Summer full of excitement. Her 4'11, 160 pound frame didn't look it, but she was a phenomenal athlete. She had no interest in sports, but she loved to stay active. At the same time she was nerdy and a bit of an outcast, and no stranger to bullying. It was the bullying by her family and kids at school that were the catalyst for her to try to get in shape.
    She was a bit of an oddity, spending hours by herself out in the woods, enjoying nature. The neighborhood she grew up was on the rural side of the city. She had miles of sprawling woodlands right behind her house. Also, the neighborhood had a large park that many of the school kids congregated at in the summer. Sam didn't like being around people, so she went the other way. Into the woods. Sometimes she would spend whole days out there, she had a grove that was like a second home to her about 5 miles from her house. It was on the top of a giant hill, and surrounded by caves and a sprawling river, so the chances of anyone finding her were virtually nonexistent. The minutes would fly away, and hours would quickly become days. Today was one of those days.....
    As she laid out sunbathing, her clothes laying out on the stones next to her being sun dried like her nude body, she began to drift off to sleep. The afternoon was waning, and she had started early in the morning. After the 5 mile trek to the grove, she had spent much of the morning and the early afternoon working herself to exhaustion. In the winter and colder months she was stuck in the basement, working with weights and the family exercise machines. She hated the gym at school, the people there were so judgmental. She had been there a few times before she graduated, but that is a story for another time. She had so many memories these past few years, so many adventures. She was a young girl with her whole life ahead of her, and she looked forward to what new adventures were before her. Today though, she just wanted to enjoy the first day of her summer.
    She planned to come to this grove every single day. She was safe here, and comfortable. What a perfect day.
    She had arrived some hours ago, trudging down the path at a steady jog. Her 160 pounds made people think she was just your average chubby nerd girl, but that was not the case. She carried some fat, but underneath she was solid muscle. She was barefoot, in faded yoga pants, and a tight Pokemon shirt. She wore no bra, as her boobs kept growing and her parents never bothered to get her a proper bra. Not that she really needed it, her 36dd breasts were perky and full. They barely bounced as she ran,  her legs were thick. You couldn't see her bulging calves or striated thighs under the black pants, or get a good grasp at how thick they really were. You could see her butt though, and it was beautiful. Maybe it was genetics, but she hadn't even started developing much for  hips yet,  she had this giant bubble butt that would put any of the Khardashians to shame. Just two bulging slabs of muscle that would be the envy of any grown woman. Sam was proud of her body, she joked how her butt was so big that it often knocked stuff over.
    It was an ongoing joke with her family, which eventually earned her the moniker fat-ass. Her sister had to hold her tongue when Sam flexed her booty, and told her sister to poke it and show her where the fat was. She poked and tried to grab a handful of what she expected to be a butt like jelly. She slapped it, she punched it. It was like hitting a tree trunk. She couldn't believe this was her little sister, with the most amazing ass she could even imagine. How could she not be jealous? After that, Sam beamed a smile and turned her arm into a classic flex. Even under the shirt Gabby could feel the bulge, she couldn't get both her hands around her sisters bicep, and when she squeezed it was as hard as a softball. What happened to her little sister?
    Sam smiled her pretty face as she ran up the final bit of the rise. She had an app on her phone, it said she went 5.5 miles and an elevation change of 2500 feet. Total time, 28 minutes. She had went slow today. Last week she pushed herself, she made the same run in 24 minutes carrying an 80 pound log on her shoulders. She had since turned the log into a small bench and table. Sam loved to use nature to help in her workouts. She would use logs and rocks in the place of expensive gym equipment. She enjoyed martial arts, and was teaching herself Kyokushin karate. She was inspired by the great Mas Oyama, who practiced his punches and kicks on trees and lived in nature for months at a time.
    She put down her phone, peeled off her shirt-it was one of her favorites, and sprinted across the grove. She ran for 20 feet,  leading up to a ferocious leap, where she flew up and grabbed a thick tree branch in her hands. She hung there for a second, on the 10 foot tall branch, and then started lifting her toes to touch the branch. Her strong grip around the branch, her thickly muscled back balooning, her legs pressing against her bulging stomach every time lifted her legs. On she went, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100. Next, she left her legs in front of her in an L, and did 20 pull ups. If someone was watching, they would have seen the rise and fall of her big belly as she took in big breathes through her nose, and exhaled out of her mouth. The breathing was one of the most important parts, or so she had read.
    She let go of the tree, and dropped to the ground. Her thick legs taking the impact of the 6 foot drop. She had never tried that branch before, she did the math in her head. If she was 4'11, and the branch was 10 feet high, her vertical leap must be getting closer to four feet than three. She was so excited! She did at least a half an hour of stances every night, and her horse stance was becoming exceptionally strong. It seemed to pay off, she was becoming more explosive every day.
   Clouds drifted over the sun, but even the fit of shade couldn't cover Sam's perfect smile. Complimented by her long black hair, dark blue eyes, and the cutest little nose--she knew she was beautiful.
   Next, she went over to one of the giant trees in the middle of the grove. The forest was littered with these giant oak tree, as far as the eye could see. She neared the spot where she had situated the new furniture. She dropped down to the bench hands first, and did some push-ups. She did 25, and then up she went to the tree. Up came her right hand, and then her left. The spot where she hit was worn and slightly dented. Right. Left. Right. Left. She threw with a decent amount of power, but she knew her fists were the weakest point of impact on the human body. Next she went with high kicks, twenty five each side. Kicking the tree high above her head, she could feel the burn in her abs as she kicked her thick leg up again and again, making the tree moan from the impact.
    Next, she did the same  set of push ups, punches and kicks, but 50. Then 75, then 100. After, she knelt down next to the creek and rinsed some water over her face, drank a mouthful, and then splashed more over her torso. She took another gulp, and rinsed out her mouth, and stood  back up. She turned to the left, and made her way to another of her spots. A thick rope hung from one of the higher branches. Up she went, one hand after the other. Legs raised up in the same L, the 60 foot climb took no time at all. She made her way back down. This time she sat on the ground. She inverted the L a little, raising it into more of a V. She grabbed a medium sized log she had cut just for this purpose, picked it straight up above her, and let it drop down to her stomach with a thud. She let the log lay there, held by her legs, and grabbed the rope. Again she made the climb, this time a bit slower. She did it one more time after a short rest.
     She felt the burn on her hands, as she reminded herself how the gymnasts team had taught her to use powder on the hands, but she kept forgetting to bring some. She thought back to that day, and wondered what she would have thought if she was one of the gymnasts, and saw some little chubby girl come walking in.
    Her hands raw from the rope, her shoulders and arms sore from the strain, next was working the legs. Squats. She grabbed the log, hand on each side, and started to lift it as she did squat after squat. Deep, with perfect form. Raising the log above her head after a slow curl, then she would stand up, and let the log drop down onto her torso. She didn't count how many she did, she lost count with the momentum. She got into it so much, she started to bring the log down with force onto her stomach. God she loved that feeling. Even if she left her stomach unflexed, the log barely made her flinch. She had an idea...She put the log down on one of the flat ends, and then she did a little jump and went belly first right onto the log. All 160 pounds of her, jumping, and coming down full force on her fat little belly. It felt like pure ecstasy! She got up, and did it again. This time, with a higher jump. Each time she laid there a little longer, her whole body balanced on her rock hard flexed tummy. She grabbed the little bench, and jumped off that to get even higher. She couldn't believe how much it turned her on. The last time she laid there, she crossed her arms across her perfect danging breasts, the nipples harder than she had ever felt them. The feeling in her stomach making her whole body feel strange. She put her legs straight out behind her, magnificent butt flexed like two perfect water balloons. She laid there, flexed tummy, with just a 2 foot wide tree trunk holding her body. Her stomach was keeping its shape, big and round. Under the inches of fat, it was like a layer of concrete. Her stomach was her pride and joy, it was always strong.
    When her parents first told her to exercise, she took the instructional book they gave her and the next day came back with questions. "The book said to work up to 100 sit ups, but I did 100 and felt nothing?" They insisted she did them all wrong. So down the basement they went, and down to the bench she went. She got down on the inverted bench, and up she went. She said that the book explained the inverted were harder, so she tried them instead. Up, and then slowwwwly down. Right before her back touched, she went back up again. Her parents stood there mouth agape as their chubby little daughter did 100 perfect inverted sit ups. After that, they never doubted her again...
    On the stump she lay, arching her legs and shoulders and back to put more strain on her abs. She stayed like that for 10 minutes, it felt so good, but her abs still felt fresh. So she started to use her stomach to push up her whole body. She would slightly unflex, and her whole body would drop and inch or two, then she would flex and the powerful ball of muscle would push her back up in an instant. She did it dozens of times, nearly 200, and she felt herself dripping more and more as her stomach oozed an erotic feeling through her whole body. She rolled off the log, and got back to her feet.
    Her whole body glistening with sweat, she peeled off her pants. They were soaked with sweat, and a good amount of her juice. She jumped into the water, her own private stream, and made her way to the deepest part. The caves that connected to the water were immense, sometime she would explore them. The stream was all smooth stone, and had a bunch of deep pools that connected to deeper underground caves. She swam down to one of the deeper pools, laying there for a few minutes on the bottom. The pressure at 30 feet wasn't so bad, as the pit was narrow...not like the giant Olympic swimming pools where you have 1000s of gallons of water above you. She held her breathe, just laying in the cool water, and then as quick as she swam down she launched herself back up and out of the water. The rocks were getting hotter as the sun baked down. She rung some of the water from her pants, and hung them over one of the large flat rocks near the center of the grove. She stood tall, legs out like an upside down v, she brought her arms up and flexed as hard as she could. She looked at the giant bulges. She loved being strong, her gazed trailed down her body...her bulging calves, hard as diamond. Her tanned thighs, with little droplets of water clinging and tiny little hairs abuzz from the chilled wind. You could see a clear separation on the thigh, perfect gams. Short, but the kind of legs you never forget. With a huge butt that stood up on its own, and a neatly trimmed virgin kitty that she could hardly slide a finger in. She looked down to her tits. Even, symmetrical, glorious. She didn't even know how gifted she was, amazing how a teen  girl could have better boobs or at the very least the equal of any woman in history. Then her eyes gazed down to her big belly, standing at least a few inches out on its own.
     She brought her hands down and started rubbing it, then bringing her hard fist down onto it. It was like hitting one of the truck tires you would see on a construction vehicle. It felt like flesh, but hitting it was like hitting a statue. She was proud of her stomach, even if she didn't have the conventional flat stomach and abs that were the "in" thing. Who said abs of steel had to be flat? She easily set her schools sit-up record, much to the chagrin of some of her fellow students. That too, is a story for another time. Sam made her way over to a medium sized tree, and again those thick little legs shot her up in the air. She grabbed the branch above her, and pulled up her legs. This time, she wrapped the thighs around the tree. She felt the bark dig into her naked thighs, and squeezed even harder. It was almost like she was challenging the tree, she squeezed harder and harder until the bark slowly began to give away and her legs closed even tighter. She could see where her legs crushed the sides of the tree. She slid herself a bit away from the tree, she instead of the bulk of her thighs, it was more her knees where the tree met her legs. She crossed her ankles, locked her legs, and laid back till she was vertical. Her legs wrapped around the tree, butt clinched harder than the tree trunk, she took a deep breath. Her belly a bubble of muscle, her rack looking perfect as ever. She put her hands straight out at her side, and started to pump out the reps. She stopped at 500. She could do more, her abs were barely starting to burn, but she didn't have all day. She grabbed the tree, pulling it into the crook of her thighs as tightly as she could, and she just leaned back. Sitting there, with just her legs around the tree, back at a 45 degree angle. She just sat there, abs flexed, controlling her breathing.
    She wondered how long she could do it? All day? She grabbed the branch above, and decided to try something new. turning full around she scissored her legs around the tree again, except this time she was facing down. She could see the indentations in the tree where her legs had crushed it. It excited her, she squeezed even harder. Her torso straight out, back straight, arms across her chest. She started doing reverse sit ups, or who know what to even call them. With her big belly and abundant boobs, it made it awkward for her to go all the way down, so she just put her hands behind her head, and let her abs and boobs grind against the tree. She squeezed her legs even harder, and  started getting a good momentum going.
     She loved the feeling of her stomach pressing against the tree with all the weight and gravity. Again she lost count, in her lower tummy she was oozing with raw sex as her kitty came close to exploding. She squeezed even harder as she felt herself ooze in ecstasy. Her legs squeezing harder than the tree could take, her clenched butt breaking off chunks of wood like a giant nut-cracker. She dragged her hands, one over her boob, the other on her stomach. She loved the feel of the perfectly shaped wall of muscles. Rubbing the sides, dragging her hands down the front, the top, the bottom, she could feel the steel like muscle fiber under the skin and fat, creating her work of art. Her fat little muscle stomach. She wanted to test it. Test herself, what was she capable of. She felt like her stomach was very balanced, she worked all the muscles on her stomach. She had strong obliques, but she fancied that her central core was just amazing. That main set of muscles were her strongest body part, without doubt. She was confident her abs were just as strong as the juiced up bodybuilders out there. What challenges and adventures lie on the horizon for little Sami?
    She made her way down the tree, did a few more sets of exercises, and finished with another long ab session. She felt so pumped up, she was ready to do it all again! She finally stretched out, rinsed off in the creek, and laid down in the sun. Her thoughts dwelling on her fantasy of challenging a bodybuilder in the gym as she faded off to sleep.
    Some 45 minutes later, she awoke and gathered her clothes. She dressed, and made the run back. It was getting near to 8 now, and her family had brought back dinner. She ate, showered, and went online to play around for a few hours. So she was just your average nerd girl for the rest of the night. Tomorrow, though...tomorrow was another day.

Chapter 2

It was another beautiful day in Middletown, and Sam woke up extra early to get a start on the day. She had plans to go into town, and to do some shopping. Her parents were rarely around, so she would often wake up with a note and pile of money on the table, or stuck to the refrigerator. They left instructions to pay the cable bill, a small shopping list, and a little extra spending money.
    "Maybe it's time to start looking for a job." She said to herself thoughtfully. The economy not being what it once was, her parents had to work ridiculous amount to even break even and she understood they were far from rich. She had a lot of things she wanted to buy, she promised herself she would look into some jobs later.
    She did her chores around the house, ate a quick breakfast, followed by a brisk run around the hiking trails near her house.  After her morning run and calisthenics, she spent another hour in the basement with the barbells. She would have loved some new weights, as she had maxed out the  family machine more than a year ago. Besides, she preferred free weights.
     Of the few sets of barbells she had to choose from, the biggest were 30 lbs. This was all she used anymore, but they had become much too light. Just turned 18, 4'11, and 160 lbs, she was usually mistaken for a chubby little nerd girl. Anyone watching would have seen soft looking arms explode into a small ball of muscle each time she slowly curled it. She brought up both arms over and over, slowly with perfect form. After 50 reps, she made her way over to the inclined bench. Still holding the barbells, she laid down and locked in her legs, put the barbells flat side down onto her stomach, and started pumping out inclined situps with the extra 60 lbs not slowing her down the least. She could feel the thick wall of muscle contract and expand pushing the weights up a few inches each time. On she went, stopping at 300. She sprang up, and dropped the weighs onto the one of the mats. The side wall had a full size mirror, and she turned sideways and looked at herself. In the mirror she saw a short chubby girl wearing yoga pants and a tight grateful dead tshirt. She was well endowed, with a pair of 36DD boobs that according to her sister and mom, were the best... thick all over, with a belly that came out almost as far as her boobs.
    She peeled off the shirt, and dropped it on the ground. Her boobs didn't sag at all, her big belly looked so round. Whether she sucked it in, or bulged it out, it was rock hard. The couple inches of fat were there for sure, but she could only wonder how much muscle was really packed into her powerful little body. Under the fat, she was just pure power and muscle--just how she liked it.
    She poked her flexed tummy again, harder than a granite statue. She wondered how many inches of pure muscle were packed into her tummy. She finished her workout, hit the showers, and made her way to the closest shopping center. Then to the pharmacy, and back in the early afternoon. She still had plenty of daylight, she decided to go for a walk in the park. Off she went down her street, a few more blocks, and into the vacant lot that connected to Ice Lake Park. It was a city park, full of hiking trails, some outdoor play equipment. Picnic areas, surrounded by large log pavilions that could rented for parties or family events littered the north side of the park. It had a good amount of baseball and volleyball facilities that had not yet been serviced for this summer. The whole park looked a mess. She saw a sign, "Park Opens June 25"Soon. That was just two days. Lucky for her, maybe no one would be around. She turned for the opposite path, to the south end of the park. It had literally an endless set of marked and unmarked trails all littered with various points of interest. The sign pointed to "The Church" and down the road she went.
    It was a nice day, he was going to see Gina later. Then this weekend, Gina was going out of town and he was going to camp out with Willow. It sure was great being 20 years old. Freshly graduated from high school, Dean was an athletic guy who had future aspirations of being a mixed martial artist. He even had two amateur fights. He fought at 200 lbs, but his walking weight was 220. At 6'0, and tanned, he was a real ladykiller. He sat back against the tree relaxing, and turning he noticed his little brother and his friend Guy really going at it. They were going punch for punch, to the body. They both looked up to Dean. Guy was tall and lanky, and Lars was short and stocky. Like a mini version of his brother. They all were obsessed with MMA, and were typical bros. Guy was a little over 6 foot, but he was still skinny. At 18, he was a bit more ripped than average, his father was black and his mother half white and half mexican, he sure had good genetics. He was into soccer, and wrestling. He was more of a natural athlete, but Lars was holding his own. He could punch much harder than Guy, but Lar's had never taken his conditioning seriously. As a result, he was gasping for air after a few of the harder punches.
    Dean was hardly paying attention, listening to music as he sent more messages on his phone. He was hoping to get a third match sometime this month, but it was hard to find an opponent in his weight class. Most guys out there are a few weight classes smaller, and the bigger guys are less athletic on average. It didn't help that he was training with professionals, and looked like a superhero strayed from the gym. He was confident his coach would find him someone, and he just itched to put a beating on someone. His gaze shifted as he watched Lars go down again. "So fucking lazy, eat more burritos and doritos fat ass!" he yelled at his brother. He was far from fat, but they were always busting balls. A couple minutes later they came over, and Guy challenged Dean to the same, claiming he would beat both the brothers. 
    "Cmon, you guys couldn't beat me if it was two on one. Let's try this. You both punch me, then I punch one of you. You both punch me again, then I hit the other. Maybe, just maybe, I can work up a sweat?" and Dean had laid it down for him.
    "Oh cmon, I would kick your fat ass just like I did your brothers, why the fuck are you scared? Haha, oh I get it...this way, when I win you will have an excuse it was two on one!" Guy replied, Deans eyes filling with rage.
    'OK! LET'S DO THIS FUCKERS!" He bellowed, as Dean ripped off his shirt, and did his best Arnold impression. His first punch was a solid uppercut to the solar plexus that dropped Lars to his knees.
    "That's the best you got, I wasn't even ready" Lars mouthed between big gulps of air.
    "Get up, you asked for this!" Dean replied, full of rage.
    He was such a baby sometimes, Guy thought. Well, our turn. He threw a 1 2 combo at Dean, and waited as Lars got up and threw a soft jab that thudded right into one of the 6 steel plate looking muscles that Dean called a stomach. The sound of Dean throwing a deep punch right above the belt line of Guy echoed off the trees, followed by the soft release of air from Guy. It went on a few more rounds, until Lars finally dropped to his knees, throwing up his breakfast in the process. "I'm out"
    Guy held his own for a long time, but eventually he took a hard uppercut right into his lower gut. Right in the middle, and he went down sucking air. Dean grabbed him roughly, leading him by the throat into a nearby tree, and then started unloading punches until Guy was out of air, and taking a nap. Dean grabbed his shirt and walked off.
    When Guy woke up, he was rightly pissed. He caught up with Lars, and tried to start a fight with him again. They argued, and plotted possible revenge against Dean...but knew it was silly. Though he had never lost a fight to someone his own age, nor had Lars, he knew the two of them were no match for Dean. In three or four years, maybe! He convinced himself no 18 year old could ever beat an 20 year old. It made perfect sense to him. Still, Guy was angry. The yelling went on and on until they noticed someone coming down the path.

"Let's cut off its tail! Hannah cackled, as she pelted another rock towards the retreating form. The park was full of wildlife, and many a scumbag had abandoned a pet dog to the park rather be an actual human being. One of these poor souls was a ragged looking dog with a mangy coat and half of an ear missing. He was some kind of shepherd mix, with one big floppy ear, and smart eyes full of fear. He wasn't small, but he was submissive and afraid. He never understood why he was abandoned, he didn't know that the owner had set him free before she killed herself.
    "GET EM! Cammy screamed as they both ran after the poor dog trying to grab it. Pure white trash, these two didn't know any better. They came to the park to smoke, and Cammy had stolen a pack of her moms and they were drinking a pint of cheap vodka, and chain smoking. Hannah was a big girl, just under 6 foot, and closer to 300 pounds than 200. She wore jeans and an over sized "wife-beater" tshirt with nothing underneath, and she was falling out everywhere. The 18 year old just finished her Junior year. She had cropped her dirty blonde hair short, and in the last month or two it had grown down to her eyes. Hannah was hers, the opposite in almost every way. Hannah was 5'3, 175 lbs with an athletic body, she loved to run. She ran almost 100 miles a week. She also biked to work and school, ate no meat, and went to work with her mom a few times a week-- who happened to be an aerobics instructor. Hannah was cute, fit, and her mom was well off after her 5th divorce. They joked she was the princess of the trailer park. Her mom taught her to take what she wanted, and so she took Cammy. When Cammy's cunt mom had beat her and kicked her out after finding out she was a lesbian, it was Hannah who came to her rescue. And after what Hannah did to Cam's mom, they haven't been bothered by her since. Cam could still remember all the time her mother had put her hands on her. She was a bully, 6'2 and stocky, Cam could never take her, yet her little girlfriend half her weight had held her down, beat her bloody, and squeezed her until she almost burst. They left the unconscious, broken form of Cam's mom behind, and they had never been apart since. Sadly, they weren't raised right. They didn't know any better, so they kept chasing the dog... throwing stuff at it, and when it stopped and rolled over, they kept pushing, kicking it. 
   Hannah turned to look behind her as she heard sticks breaking, she could make out a shape running down the path at frightening speed. It looked like a blackbear from the distance. She shook Cammy, "We gotta get the fuck out of here. What the fuck is that?"
   "What, you think its a fucking chupacabra or something? Cammy laughed. It probably wants to come eat this fat stupid dog! Let it! No one will miss you!" She screamed, as she dug her kick into the dogs ribs...

"Look here, someone to play with, Guy." Lars said sadistically. It wouldn't be the first time they had bullied a girl in the park. Besides, his mother was the town judge. He had nothing to worry about.
    "Let's get her", he said as he swiveled his head to the right to wink at Lars, before they started advancing down the path side by side toward little Sami.
    As they got close, they both went to different sides of the path. Then they moved in for the kill. Tall, lanky Guy on the left and stocky Lars walking along the treeline on the opposite side. The smiling little fatty didn't even seem to notice them, until Lars started walking toward her. "Hey whale, the beach is the other way I thought!" he laughed as he got almost close enough to touch her. Guy ran up from behind, and tried to put her in a full nelson, but before he could get his arm tangled she squeezed her arms and powered out of it. She started forward towards Lars, and all Guy could do was latch his arms over her neck, and jump on her back trying to get her in a choke. It took him a minute to register that those fat little arms had overpowered him so easily. He was skinny, but he could beat Lars and just about anyone from his grade in arm-wrestling. He was fascinated, and maybe a little scared at the same time. This chubby little girl was charging at Lars at full speed, like she didn't even noticed that Guy had his legs wrapped around her and his arms trying to choke her. She dropped her chin down to protect her throat, and up went Lars. She picked him up in front of her and held him vertical across her big front side. Guy was squeezing for his life, but his legs felt like they were wrapped around a tree or a statue, he might as well have been trying to squeeze through an oak tree. He pulled his body up by his arms, amazed that this little girl was moving steadily even with over a combined 300 pounds and two  guys trying to bring her down.
    She was picking up steam, and Guy was honestly becoming afraid. Up the hill she ran, thick legs pumping. Guy had his legs secure at her side, Lars in her strong arms snugly right on her boobs and belly, his chest facing hers...and then she ran straight into a tree smashing Lars between a giant tree, and her rock hard belly. Guy was sure he heard bones break, and Lars was out cold. Next thing he knew, she was moving again, and he peeled his legs off and tried to let his arms go, but she was too quick. And two vice like steel grips reached up and grabbed his forearms. She positioned herself with Guy danging on her back, and she brought back her huge ass right into Guys gut, and with nothing but a tree behind to stop him... he was literally crushed. He was out cold before he hit the ground, twitching like he was having a seizure. In less then 30 seconds, she has destroyed both of them. A pair of athletes that were bigger. They broke so easy, she still longed for someone strong to play with. Were all guys this weak? She wondered how far she had traveled out of the way. She did some calculations, and decided she shouldn't leave the boys there. So she scooped them up, one over each arm, and off she ran. Sami was built like a little freight train, she maybe wasn't the fastest girl but she was fast, and she her stamina and conditioning was off the charts. Off she ran, carrying 300 pounds of dead weight. Running up another steep incline, she veered off to the path on the left. At the top was a circle of boulders, and it was an intersection to many of the paths. Surely they would find the way out from here when they woke up. She dropped the dead weight, and just as she was leaving to start on her way back from home, she heard someone yelling. Another guy running down the opposite path, shirtless and full of rage. "Could it be a brother?" Sami thought, as she smiled to herself.
    Thinking quickly, she started to run down one of the side paths. She went at a medium pace, and she could already tell the meathead was having trouble catching up to her, so she slowed even more. She knew this path well, and what laid at the end. A perfect little spot to have a confrontation. She sprinted the last little bit, giving herself a decent little lead. The door was locked, but she grabbed the padlock and, pulled with all her might and it quickly snapped off. The door sprang open, and in she went. A damp, dark wooden temple of shadows and musty odor. Sam made her way to the middle, and peeled off her shirt. She hated wearing shirts, in fact she hated wearing any clothes at all.
    Finally, Dean showed up. Slowly pacing into the log haven as he caught his breathe. "You little bitch, what did you do to my brother? Did you sit on him? You must be 500 lbs. I am going to punch a hole in that fat belly, and them I am going to rape your fat little virgin pussy and make you bleed." he continued as he got closer. "My, my. Those are some beautiful tits you have there, maybe I will even let you tit fuck me you fat little slut. Come on, come to daddy!" He yelled as he jumped up slapping his feet on the ground and and shaking his fists. Then he stopped about 10 feet away. Sami standing on the wooden table was slightly taller, but not much. He hit a double bicep pose, and start walking even closer. She could see the sweat glistening, she counted his abs. His forearms and peaked biceps looked massive, even for a 220 pound guy. Sami raised up her own arms, and turned the forearms upward in a traditional flex. When she flexed, two giant balls of concrete appeared. Not as peaked as Deans, but if they compared arms he would have found her arm much stronger and much, much firmer. There she stood, all 4'11 160 pounds of her. She stood there proudly with her big belly and beautiful boobs in front like an invincible fortress. She flexed even harder, her giant belly become an even tighter dome of muscle, and the mounds of concrete she called biceps swelled even more. If Dean could take a second to feel her biceps, or abs, he would be on his knees begging. "Hahaha, is this a joke? You are all fat, and I am all muscle. I am twice your size! You sticking that gut out like you want me to kill you? Maybe I will, then I can tittyfuck your corpse. I think that gut sticks out more than your tits do!"   
    Sam didn't even move, still standing there on the picnic table slightly towering over Dean. He turned his back, took a few steps, then turned around and came running full speed. He pulled his fist back halfway there, and tried to put every possible bit of power to punch a hole through this little bitch. His beefy fist came in like a rocket, 220 pounds of trained fighter. A flying uppercut, he hoped to hit her from below, right in the giant gut.
    It felt like he hit a concrete wall. He was sure he broke something in his hand, and maybe even in his arm or elbow. His hand hanging limp at his side, he stood up and stood there petrified. He flexed his abs, braced himself, put his leg against the wall to brace himself. Sam lept down from the table, walked up, and with no wind up at all she punched straight into the middle of his stomach, and had her hand back to her side before he even saw what happened. The sound was like a baseball being hit. He fell over, gagging, clutching his stomach. "That wasn't even hard" Sami laughed..
    "Now I hit you, again?" Sami asked, as she pulled the broken man to his feet. She could see the fear in his eyes, he begged her. Please no, anything but that. He begged and begged, and finally she made an offer. Either I hit you 10 times in the stomach, or you hit me 10 times as hard as you can. He agreed to the latter, and they switched positions. She backed herself up against the wall, let her arms hang at her sides, and he watched as her massive stomach flexed into an bubble of pure muscle. In he came again and again and again. Ten punches. At the end, his hand was mangled. He surely broke bones, and received possibly even some nerve damage. His hand itself was black and blue and mangled, like it had been crushed by a hammer or something. He sat there holding his hand, bawling. Sami stood there like a statue, her magnificent belly just as sturdy and powerful. She could take punches like that all day, and she loved the feeling. This was her first time being punched in the stomach, and it was thrilling. She hoped someday she could have a belly punching match with a worthy opponent. It turned her on to think that maybe a girl her age had a stronger stomach, or maybe hers was the strongest. Not some little ripped gymnast, or some bodybuilder. Just some average nerdy girl with a giant steel belly.
    Sami put her shirt back on, and slipped out of the pavilion. She knew a back way that would get her out of the woods quicker, and after these delays she wanted to get home. Down the hill she ran, and up another. Her body was conditioned to carry the weight. She had lost a lot of weight when she started working out around 12, but then much of it turned to muscle. She loved still having the fat, and being able to eat whatever she wanted. She was still growing, and gaining weight and muscle, but she was done growing taller. An inch under five feet would be extent of her growing. When she measured herself just the week before, she had 16 inch calves, 27 inch thighs. Biceps, 18 inches. With her 36/38 DD bust, she doesn't have large hips, but her belly measured almost 40 inches when flexed. As she did earlier, she wondered how much of it was fat and organs, and how much was just pure muscle. Someday she would have to calculate her bodyfat.   
    She kept on running, lost in thought. She was quickly reminded of what she was doing when she heard a squeal. A dog squeal. She could see two shapes and another shape on the ground. The last quarter mile flew by, a hectic sprint. Even after the quarter mile sprint at the pace an NFL back, Sam wasn't even winded. She took in the picture, a large shaggy dog being beaten up by two trashy looking girls. One giant, the other petite. The giant one was near the dog, the other back away smoking and laughing. Sam walked up to the amazon, dropped into a stance, and kicked Cammy hard right in the side of her bulging stomach. She dropped to the ground in an explosion of blubber, as her tight jeans burst, her shirt rolling up over the bulge of her stomach. She was winded, and badly hurt. She rolled over to her side ON TOP of the dog.
    Hannah put out her smoke, and cracked her knuckles. "You ain't gonna sucker punch me you fat hooker. Oh, I am going to have some fun with you!" She said as she started walking straight towards Sami, and her fallen lover Cammy on top of the dog. Before she got there, she saw the little fatty scoop up Cammy like she was made of feathers, press her over her head, and throw her a good 10 feet into a pile of debris and shrubs. Right as the little chub was turning back to face her, Hannah grabbed her around the waist, and threw her down to the ground. Hannah was pissed, and she felt invincible. She pulled off her shirt, revealing a bikini below. Clad in a green and blue bikini, with some skimpy jean shorts on over it, she looked intimidating. 180 pounds of muscle, with almost no fat. She was a gymnast for years, and she still had the body. A ripped torso with a solid 6 pack, superb 34d boobs, and thick muscle booty from years of sports, and two tree trunk legs that were probably half of her 180 lbs. Hannah had been in many fights, even some with guys. She had destroyed Cam's mom, this little girl didn't scare her. She spent much of her free time practicing sports and conditioning, she was the star of the varsity girls soccer team. She was so good, she was starting for the team when she was in 7th grade. Her mom took her to the gym a few nights a week and she had been doing cross fit as well. Three things mattered to Hannah. Sports. Fighting. And Cammy.
    In the split second after she took Sam down, Hannah was amazed at how solid her fat little body felt. Sam was new to fighting, and unfamiliar with wrestling. Her martial arts training was new, and it was more just the basics, done for conditioning. Her fight earlier, it ended in one a single punch. She didn't know what to expect, or how to react.
    As Sam tried to get up, Hannah hit her like a storm. She started with a hard slap to the face, which made Sam roll over and ball up with her hand over her face. Hannah started raining down punches to the back of her head. Sam rolled up into a ball, her big butt hanging out there. Hannah pulled bank, and started spanking Sami. The loud clap could be heard across the field they were in. Hannah grabbed Sami around the waist again, slamming her down hard on the ground with her arm underneath. She started kicking and kicking, hard kicks. She was amazed Sami was absorbing them all in her arms and her side. No way she would be getting up, as Sami rolled up in tears. Hannah started kicking even harder. She grabbed Sam again, and dropped her onto the solid ground in a belly to back suplex she had seen on TV. Sam started to get up, and Hannah pounced. Sam still struggling to get to her feet, she started to panic as Hannah slid her legs around her neck, and then wrapped her arms around her thick waist.
    Then Sami felt pain. The squeeze around her neck was the worst pain she ever felt. She felt like the sides of her neck were going to be crushed. She struggled for breathe, her hands feebly trying to pry aparts Hannahs legs. Hannah had her full weight on Sams neck, but at the same time she was squeezing with just the pressure of her arms. Sam could feel it, Hannah had insane strength, and Sam was starting to really get scared. What if her stomach couldn't take it, this Hannah was just too strong. Sam tried to stand up, but she lost her balance and was overpowered by Hannah again, and next thing she knew she was being held upside down, being squeezed around the waist, and at the same time she still had her neck stuck between the vice like thighs of Hannah. She could feel Hannah trying to rip her apart, her neck being pulled one way, the rest of her body the other. Sam could feel Hannah's butt and legs tense even more, as the scissor became even stronger. Sam was having trouble breathing. She could feel the power pulsing from the core of Hannah as her steel muscles filled with adrenaline.
    Sam was getting dizzy, starting to see stars. What could she do, she was being held upside down, with her neck being crushed. At the same time, she had to keep her tummy flexed to let what little air she could take in do its job. It was her invincible tummy, against the vice like steel grip of the bigger girl. She couldn't believe how strong the skinny little arms were. Could this little freak of a girl be even stronger? Her legs were comparable to Sams, longer and almost as thick. But her arms, they were maybe half the size. Hannah let out an animal like growl, and put on a surge of power that had Sam fading. Just as she ready to give up, the big girl got back to her feet. She started throwing punches into Sams tummy, a perfect target presented to her. They were the hardest punches Sam had ever felt, and she was starting to panic. Would they kill her? Then she saw the dog, at the edge of the field, its leg broken. Trying to crawl to safety. Then something happened. Sami got angry.
    She stuck her arms under Hannahs, and in a burst a strength finally broke the grip. She used forward momentum to get back to her feet, but Hannah kept her legs tight like a vice. Cammy had to back off, dodging the flying spinning legs of Hannah as Sami struggled to break her scissors. Then Hannah let go on her own, and rolled off to her feet. Within a second, she was jumping and punching and kicking back at poor Sami, who covered her face and left her body open. After a rain and punches and kicks, Sami finally got a good hold on her. She wrapped one arm under Hannahs in a classic underhook, and started punching her in the stomach. Sami almost laughed when her hand started to hurt. Punching trees she didn't feel anything; but, punching Hannah was different. They traded blows, Hannah getting the most blows in, and not slowing down at all. For over 10 minutes they traded blows. Sami stopped trying to defend, and focused on her strikes. She noticed a few of her kicks were starting to have an effect. Then Cammy jumped in, and it became a grappling match with both of them trying to get Sami down. She stood her ground, her legs like two roman columns. Eventually she got Hannah down, and got on top of her. But Hannah quickly turned the tables, and ended up on top again. She wrapped her legs around Samis tummy, and started squeezing. To make matters worse, Cammy piled on too, wrapping her giant tree trunk legs around Sam as well in a double bodyscissor. Cammy was so tall that she even wrapped her arms in a side bearhug to crush Sami even more. Still, even the combined strength of the arms and legs of Cammy wasn't half as much pressure as Hannah. The arms were strong, but feeling Hannah squeeze with her legs, Sam was ready to surrender. What could she do, just lay here until she was crushed by the little blonde anaconda with steel muscles? She glanced down at Hannah smiling at her, then it hit her. She shifted a little, and rolled to her side, and with a surge of power, stood back up. Here she was, this monster amazon clinging to her back, and this tiny little devil bitch hanging upside down on her.
    She sat back down, and did her best to get her legs around Hannah. Then it was on, It felt like it went on for hours. It was really only about 8 minutes. Sam was ready to give up, convinced that Hannah had the stronger legs, and the stronger abs. She was ready to admit that Hannah was better. She just had too much pride. Cammy let go and stood up, winded. Sami re positioned, and kept her squeeze going. As Cammy jumped on Sami again, she followed it with a flurry of punches. In trying to stop the punches, Sami wrapped a thick arm around Cammy's neck and started to squeeze. She was amazed that in about 15 seconds, Cammy stopped moving like she was asleep or dead or something.
    "Let's see how long she can take the squeeze" she laughed as she put on even more pressure. Hannah broke her hold, and went straight for Cammy. Sami threw Cammy across the grass, and a scuffle ensued.
    Dropping little punches to Sami just made her more angry, and she ended up on top of Hannah. Legs wrapped tightly around Hannah, Sami just kept punching her in the stomach. When Hannah tried to grab her hair, Sami grabbed her hands and let the scissor go. In a test of strength, Sami quickly pinned her. It was belly to belly, and tits to tits. Sam postured up and she sat on Hannah stomach. She peeled off her shirt, and then Hannahs bikini top. As she lay back down, she started using her tummy and tits to grind and collide with Hannah. Like two wrecking balls, Sams tits crushed Hannahs flat. The tit mauling was bad, but after the scissor, Hannah was hurting. She was terrified at the strength of this little girl. Sami didn't know how to fight, or she would have probably killed her by now. That fat little tummy crashing down on her was too much, she couldn't take it anymore. Her lovely tits were crushed and mangled, and her abs were devastated. She was starting to fade, but the last thing she remembered was Cammy being laid next to her, both on their backs, while Sami smothered them both with her superior tits. Sam was so well endowed, her wrecking ball tits didn't give at all, even against the bigger tits of Cammy. Even two pairs against her one, it was no contest. She had taken almost 4 times the punches and kicks, along with some brutal knees, and taken a long scissor, and yet her abs still felt strong. The once steel like abs of Hannah were no more, turned into jelly when faced with Sami's invincible fat belly. One last time she ground down on them, each tit proving its superiority to her fallen opponents. She laid there, and flexed her iron biceps, tensed her glorious belly. She felt strong, but she knew she could get stronger. Especially her belly. That was her dream. Her obsession. To have a the strongest little fat belly of steel. She had learned a lot about herself. Admittedly, she had taken her conditioning less serious since her 16th birthday. She was at her peak from 12 to 15, and she knew that she had a long way to even get back to that level. She would get there, and beyond. She knew she would face much tougher challenges if she was really set on testing herself.

She scooped up the dog, and made her way across town to the local vet hospital. She explained what happened, the doctor was so impressed with her that he offered to care for the dog for free if she would keep it. He noted that the girl said she carried the dog from Ice Lake Park...that was almost 10 miles away. The dog had to stay with them for the night, they weighed it and he was amazed that the dog weighed 110 pounds. How could a little 18 year old girl. Well he stopped wondering about such things a long time ago, and looked forward to the next time the little mound of power returned. He laughed aloud as he watched three of the vet techs struggle to lift the dog for his bath. He just had to shake his head, where were the girls like that when he was a teen. He sent Sami home with everything she would need for her new dog, and she ran home happily. It was already after 9, but nobody noticed she was even gone. She ate a triple helping of dinner, and did her nightly routine, before she laid down in bed. Her thoughts went back to the dog, she would have to talk to her parents about it this weekend.

Sami woke the next morning extra early, and retreated to the basement for her morning workout. She followed it with breakfast, and a shower, and noted how she hardly felt sore at all, except for a few bruises on her face. She got some help from her sister, and with a little make-up she was good to go.
   Next, she made her way out to the garage in back of the house. Her dad was there, working on some repairs on his old car. The car had been in there for almost 5 years, but her father still insisted it was “almost done.” She told him about the dog, and he loved the idea. Next, he explained his goal for the day was to get a new set of tires. They loaded the car onto the jacks, peeled off the tires, and he was soon on his way to town. She knew the routine, he wouldn't be back for hours. Sami waved as her dad left, and shortly after her mother and sister left for the afternoon, as well. Sami made her way inside, and started searching for different gym equipment and weights, online. It was all so expensive, she made notes of all the things she needed on her wish list. She did find an older gentleman who was willing to trade things around his house in exchange for some services he needed done, including an old weight set.
    Sami wrote down the number, and noted it said to call on a weekday. She put it on the back burner for a few days, and she began to daydream about ways to test her strength. Her mind kept returning to something she had tried when she was 14 or 15. Out she went to the garage, and it was almost hard for her to believe her memory...but she knew it wasn't a dream.
   She laid down a few towels on the ground under the back end of the car. Sami had greatly reduced her training for the last few years, she knew she wasn't as strong as she was at her peak. Still, she had confidence in her body and her strength, and she just had to know.
   She stripped off her shirt, and made sure the jacks holding up the back of the car were as high as they would go. She laid herself down, r back on the towels, and took a few deep breathes. She put her palms against the bumper of the car, and reminded herself that the gross weight was about two tons. She pushed with all her might, and she couldn't quite budge it. She laughed, when she had been 15 she had literally no problem and even after loading another 800 lbs of sand bags into the trunk, she had done this no problem. She was getting weak! She had another idea, she got back up and lowered the jacks, almost to the ground. Then she got back down, and sucked in her stomach and squeezed in snugly. The car was almost on top of her! She didn't slide in as far this time, so the bumper was pressed right against her belly.
   Then she let her belly extend to its full size, and this time the car went with it. She watched as the car went higher and higher as her magnificent stomach expanded to its fully size. With a long pole, she carefully pushed the tire jacks out from under the car...she had carefully tied lengths of ropes to them, so when she was ready, she could pull the jacks back up without having to get up.

Up and down the car went, as her powerful stomach flex and unflexed. She may have stopped working her arms and chest to the level which she use to, but that was not the case with her stomach. She spent as least as much time as she ever had training her belly, along with her butt. The slow rise and fall went on for at least 100 reps. She wished she had some sand bags now, or some way to increase the weight. She slowly arched her body and legs, and found she could lift it in higher when she put her legs into it. Then she laid down and let the car go as deep as possible, she wondered if she even needed to flex for this. With perfect and fluid movement, her belly went from flat to a rock hard dome of muscle in a split second, with enough force that it literally threw bumper up in the air a few inches. As if came down, Sami did it again even harder, and it went a bit higher. She did this a few more times, until finally she arched her body on her elbows, raised he hips and core, and caught the car just like that. She bounced it a few more times like that before she let the weight go down completely on her stomach. She moved her arms to behind her head, took a deep breathe, and started to do crunches.

She lost count as the day drifted on. Finally, she made her way out of the garage. After a quick shower, and some dinner, she relaxed in her bed and did some job searching. She found a few that looked interesting. The first was at an attendant at a sporting goods store in town, they had everything from hunting goods, to every kind of exercise equipment you could imagine. The pay wasn't great she noted, but it offered a 50% discount!
      After spending a good amount of her childhood at her grandparents farm, Sami was always partial to that lifestyle. So naturally, the farmhand job appealed to her. The only requirement was “Be strong.” She could handle that. Check.

The one that really caught her eye was an ad looking for counselors for the summer sports camp at the local university. She jotted all the info for all 3 in her notebook, and started to drift off to sleep. In the morning, she would follow up. Then, she wanted to do some research about new training methods that could help her get stronger. Sami was still exhilarated from her earlier fights, and couldn't wait to challenge herself again. She knew she had a long way to go, but looked forward to every bit of the journey.

Additional Chapters here:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=393963.msg1839827#msg1839827

Offline Yag

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2016, 09:37:54 pm »
I really enjoyed reading this story, I love how she seems to be so little and chubby, but she is a sensationally strong, fast, agile, fit athlete, despite having a beer keg belly that comes out almost to the level of her very large breasts. Her workout routines look to be very hard, long, and grueling and that's something I enjoy seeing as well. I hope to see more soon! k+!

Thanks for the positive feedback. I think I'm just going to make a new thread and start posting all of my stories... =)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #COLLECTION: "Pregnant" with muscle [includes 'Roid-guts]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View