Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572717 Posts in 72109 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 05:17:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #COLLECTION: "Pregnant" with muscle [includes 'Roid-guts]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #COLLECTION: "Pregnant" with muscle [includes 'Roid-guts]  (Read 41105 times)

bigbob111

#COLLECTION: "Pregnant" with muscle [includes 'Roid-guts]
« on: June 06, 2010, 06:29:44 am »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

LUNCH  A Mr.Shhh / FemXman production  [Starring FemXman’s "Kitty"]

Discovering a New Fetish by GreatJustice

Sami: Not Your Everyday Chubby Nerdy Girl by Yag

How about a huge roidgut on a girl?

Id like to have my own female bodybuilder kept in a home gym and forced to workout, eat, and get juiced with growth hormone constantly. All her muscles swell and bulge with incredible strength and becuase of the growth hormone, everything just keeps getting bigger and beefier. Her clit is engorged with pussybeef, and back becomes broader than a mans, and her stomach builds up into a powerfull roidgut, bursting with muscle and vascularity. Her belly continues to surge with growth becuase of her brutal workouts and heavy diet until it lookes like shes pregnant with a solid ball of muscle from her belly.

The big shestud gets addicted to the growth of her muscle and belly and starts pumping even harder and herder to build herself up. Enormous quantities of growth hormone and anabolics swell her up like a blimp of muscle with her huge roid raged powergut now covered in deep striations and criss crossed with thick bodybuilder veins. She flexes a double bi and roars like a mad bull as the roidgut swells more mass outwards, rising high and proud on her body, a huge sphere with the six ab muscles pusling and bulging out like footballs under her skin.

Get a life dude

Yuk

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: Pregnant with muscle
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 11:18:34 pm »
You 're my kind of man, mate! Don't let the other get you down. We definitely think alike.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 12:34:54 am »
Yeah, I don't mind that either, I don't know if I like it that big, but I do like a little of a roid gut.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

bigbob111

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 12:00:46 am »
What can I say? I let my imagination run wild for a moment. Still, women getting absolutely inflated with muscle is a really hot topic for me. Not always to immobility, but so big theres not much more room to pack it all on.

Yeah totally hardest-core! :o But now imagine if she was actually carrying a kid! :P

Anything about a woman getting huge is scorching hot. Female bodybuilders are truly walking talking living masterpieces of art, all that power, strength, endurance, and the way it feels to touch them is ultra hot to me. It was after someone introduced me to inflation in RP that I got a little more interested in it. The thought of her classic V tapering getting roided out beyond natural until it looks like shes carrying an elephant is the ultimate I can come up with....for now ;D

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 12:13:07 am »
Have you ever read the story Lunch by Mr. Shhh? That story has a heeee-uuuuuggggeeee female bodybuilder with quite a large stomach.

I don't think I've ever seen that story, do you have a link?

Unfortunately, no, I looked around the web at places I would think it would be at, and I didn't find it anywhere.

Crap. Can't find it either. Should be awesome.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 02:55:39 am »
Hey, do any of you play Second Life? There's a lot of CRAZY-huge female muscle avatars in that, it's awesome.  :o

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 06:31:00 am »
So where is the author Shhh? and where are their stories kept?

© Saradas

As you can see, the FORUM has a built-in blocker for some specific "combinations of letters".

***** and © Saradas will be substituted when you type in the names of competing sites.

~Mod E15R91F

He's got tons of stories there, but unfortunately, Lunch is not among them. I can't really remember where I got it originally.

bigbob111

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 07:02:27 am »
Looks like positive outweighs negative responses so far - no offence to the first two posters. If the popularity remains feel good then id glady attempt to write my first short story (ever!) and submit it here. Dont worry, there will be no violence, no blood, and no defecation. But above all it will be the product of a clearly deranged mind  8) ;D :D :-X

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 06:23:40 pm »
I've found it!   :hey:

Unfortunately, it's befouled by a bunch of unneeded punctuation...   :shucks

LUNCH
A Mr.Shhh / FemXman production

Starring FemXman’s Kitty

Greg Roberts tried to ignore the strange and disturbing noises coming from his back yard.&nbsp; As he busied himself in the kitchen, he could hear the ear piercing sound of industrial gears turning and grinding.&nbsp; There was the distinct clank of metal against metal, the groan of steel beams straining.&nbsp; Every now and then, there would be a crash so loud that the house would shake.&nbsp; Plates would rattle, furniture would jump.&nbsp; <br />

EDITED VERSION BELOW...

A cute blush had returned to her wet, cum-smeared face.&nbsp; <br /> &quot;Um... so how about that lunch?&quot;&nbsp; <br /><br />

Offline shoguntgr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 10:54:02 pm »
FemXman have anymore stories?  love 'em!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 02:30:24 am »
Well, that story was written by Mr. Shhh, it was based on a picture by FemXman.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 02:33:41 am »
Looks like positive outweighs negative responses so far - no offence to the first two posters.

If the popularity remains feel good then id glady attempt to write my first short story (ever!) and submit it here. Dont worry, there will be no violence, no blood, and no defecation. But above all it will be the product of a clearly deranged mind

8) ;D :D :-X

I wouldn't mind seeing that at all, we need more authors that take time to describe muscles in detail.

grimley

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 08:08:55 am »
internet rule #34 is always true..........

Offline papaya25

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 09:19:06 pm »
You 're my kind of man, mate! Don't let the other get you down. We definitely think alike.

Is this what you want?  Search the YT channel:  "TheMizIzIn"   

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 09:48:55 pm »
Actually found a way to make this story more easily readable by removing code. Hope this helps someone.

LUNCH
A Mr.Shhh / FemXman production
Starring FemXman’s Kitty

Greg Roberts tried to ignore the strange and disturbing noises coming from his back yard.  As he busied himself in the kitchen, he could hear the ear piercing sound of industrial gears turning and grinding.  There was the distinct clank of metal against metal, the groan of steel beams straining.  Every now and then, there would be a crash so loud that the house would shake.  Plates would rattle, furniture would jump. 

Greg wasn't too concerned about these noises though.  He was caught up with the truck-load of food he was setting on the table.  20 sandwiches.  2 liters of milk.  A pound of tuna.  2 whole chickens.  Five pounds of vegetables.  And yet, there were only two place settings.

For Greg, this was just a normal lunch with the wife - it just happened that his wife was Kitty Marie Roberts, the unified Mr. and Ms. Olympia champion.

Kitty had only been in her teens when it was decided that she was far too muscular to continue competing against other women.  The shy girl was a natural, a bodybuilding prodigy with an insatiable appetite for building her monstrous physique.  For the first time in bodybuilding history, the rules were amended to allow a woman to compete in the heavyweight category of the Mr. Olympia.  In her very first male show, the tiny 4'9 teen decimated the lineup, coming in at whopping 315 pounds with only 3% body fat.  She went on to win the title 5 times before retiring from professional competition.

Greg heard the door open behind him.  Snapping back to attention, he nearly dropped the cutlery in his hands. 

Kitty was standing in the double doorway, her mammoth body filling nearly every inch of space.  She was drenched in sweat from head to toe from her heavy workout and a puddle was quickly forming at her feet.

As she squeezed her way through the door, the floor groaned under the weight of her 685 pound body.  She was utterly humongous - an absolute freak of nature.  Her miniscule height was carrying the muscle mass of more than 3 heavyweight male bodybuilders, though it looked more like 10.  Greg had seen her nearly everyday for more than a decade yet he could still hardly believe the size of her.

As she panted heavily, Kitty's ungodly pecs stretched the limits of her wet tank top.  The already enormous garment had been cut along the sides to fit over her ridiculous body, yet all it managed to do was allow even more of her meaty wings to bulge through. 

The huge piece of material was pulled so tight across her chest that it left her shredded six-pack completely exposed.  Her abs were so tremendous that it looked like she had a beer gut - except that at 0.15% body fat, this gut was a veiny mass of hyper-striated she-beef.

"How was the workout, Hon?"  Greg asked, utterly turned on by the sight of his massive beast of a wife.

Kitty frowned sadly.  "Not that great.  I bent one of the steel I-beams doing inverted crunches."  Her soft voice was an unexpected contrast to the harsh masculinity that dominated her body.  "I guess it couldn't handle the amount of weight I had chained to me." 

"Hmmm.  Maybe we should skip lunch today."  Greg commented, a sly gleam in his eyes.  "After all, you don't want to get fat."

Kitty smiled shyly and looked down at her stomach.  Tensing her abs, Greg watched his wife's entire gut erupt into a perverted exaggeration a human six-pack.  It became so distended, she almost looked pregnant. 

A blush ran across Kitty’s beautiful face. 

"I've already gained 15 pounds this week.  My waist has gotten so big that even my big workout pants don’t fit anymore."

Running her fingers along her lean stomach, she outlined the deeply carved striations that covered every inch of her wet flesh.

"I measured my waist this morning at 63 inches relaxed."

"Good god!"  Greg exclaimed.  "That's almost twice as thick as me."

Kitty tightened her abdomen and flexed with all her might.  Her stomach filled to the point of bursting with inhuman mega-mass.  Her tremendous gut exploded out almost 2 feet from the rest of her body, casting a deep shadow over her meaty legs.  Every single muscle in her sculpted mid-section seemed to multiply in size by a factor of 5.  Even her obliques suddenly became melon-sized slabs flaring from her sides.  They actually hung over the edges of her panties like a pair of jagged bowling balls.

"Oh yeah.... look at your distended gut." Greg gasped.  "Man, you're sexy.  So cut and freaky."   

Kitty’s face went deep red.  With every breath, her almost non-existent skin stretched to its limits revealing the depths of her inhuman conditioning.  She was completely and utterly ripped to shreds, right down to the tendons.  Her abs looked like knotted rope. 

Kitty ran her hands down the rocky edges of her hips.  She had no feminine shape to speak of, no female curves.  She was all hard-cut she-beef and bulging veins.  In her obsessive quest for monster-mass, Kitty had utterly destroyed any trace of her womanhood.  She wouldn't have had it any other way.  She wanted to be a monster in every sense of the word, a bodybuilding beast so sick and demented that she couldn't be classified.  She had already been overwhelmingly successful.  She was so repulsively over-developed that it was virtually impossible to tell what sex she was. 

Yet there was something about Kitty, something that her muscles couldn't overwhelm.  She was so beautiful, so savagely erotic that it couldn't be denied.  Even now, buried beneath a half-ton of masculine muscle-mass, Kitty was still smokin'. 

Greg watched his wife's hands move down to the tiny thong-bikini that was barely covering her sweaty sex.  He swolled hard as he stared at the twisted orgy of hyper-trophied muscularity that made up her terrifying crotch.

"How does it feel baby?"  Greg moaned.

"S-so hot and swollen.  There's barely any smooth flesh.  It's all veins and striations..."

Kitty closed her eyes, loosing herself in her rapidly growing muscle-lust.  Her fingers began to run across her panties.  The thin material was stretched tight against her swollen pussy to the point where it was practically transparent.  Even here, at the center of her femininity, her obsessive development was totally out of control.  Dozens of veins as thick as cigar tubes were pushing their way out from under her struggling underwear.  God knows what monstrosity lay beneath those straining panties.

"Unnnnnn...."  Kitty gasped, her cunt flexing so hard that a thick, shredded mass began to press through the material.  Surely this couldn't be her vagina?  It was shockingly huge - even more so than her demented abs. 

Stitches groaned and popped.  Juice began to seep through the already soaked material and down her sweaty thighs.

"You're dripping..."  Greg gasped. 

Slowly, Kitty brought her hand up to her mouth.  Strings of goo were hanging between her fingers.  Opening her eyes, she gazed at Greg as she licked them clean.
Greg could feel his hard on gr
owing as he watched his wife's hulking muscle-gut flare with snaking vascularity.  With each powerful flex, her stomach pumped more and more muscle into her repulsive crotch.  Within a few moments, the space between her thighs had become so crowded with swollen muscle-meat that it began to press against itself.

"Jesus!  Look at your crotch...!"  Greg muttered - barely able to form the words.   

Gazing down, Kitty could see her panties barley struggling to contain the meaty beast that was trying to break free.  The cotton was being pushed to its absolute breaking point.  Even the elastic bands were stretched to the max over Kitty's muscle mound. 

Putting her hands on her hips, the mountain of muscles that was Greg's wife literally flexed her vagina.  With nowhere left to go, her panties started to wedge between her wet lips.  Kitty flexed harder and material began to rip.  The taut underwear dug deeper into her like a school kid getting a wedgie.  Her panties soon looked like a piece of dental floss buried four inches inside her body.   

Looking up at Greg, Kitty felt her heart racing with excitement.  She was literally tearing through her panties with nothing but her super-muscular vagina!  The underwear had almost completely disappeared - totally overwhelmed by the giant hunks of striated cunt-beef.
With one loud rip, Kitty's panties finally gave in.  The material split open and fluttered to the ground.  Greg was astounded at what lay beneath.  He considered himself an insatiable muscle-lover - in 15 years, he'd never gotten enough of his wife's freaky body no matter how monstrous she had become.  But he'd never seen Kitty like this before.

Kitty's vagina had ceased to exist - plain and simple.  In its place was some kind of thick, hyper-developed monstrosity.  Kitty licked her lips as she ran her hand between her legs.  She could feel her huge, veiny clit swollen at attention.  There was so much bulging muscle she could barely find her sex.  The sheer amount of mass was actually pushing her legs apart.

"Look at the size of you!"  Greg exclaimed.  "You're a total muscle monster!"

Bringing her giant arms together, Kitty flexed an earth-shattering most-muscular pose.  Every inch of her almost 700 pound body erupted like a volcano.  She no longer looked even remotely human. 

The now paper-thin strip of cotton running across her back began to shred as huge hunks of super-dense meat erupted everywhere.  Kitty's mutant traps flared so large that they rose several inches past the top of her head.  Her telephone pole-sized neck vanished under their maniacal swell, utterly overwhelmed by her ridiculous mass. 

Kitty's shoulders shook with strain as she pumped herself harder and harder.  They were several times bigger than a football player's shoulder pads.  Each of the half-dozen individually striated blades was easily the size of her head. 

"Yeah honey!!  Get bigger!  Get huge!!  Release the beast!!"

Kitty tightened her fists, sending ripples of hideous vascularity through her arms.

"T-this is f-for you..."  She whispered, before throwing her head back and screaming into the sky. 

Kitty cocked her arms and crunched out the most intense most-muscular pose the world had ever seen.  Her flesh nearly ripped open as what seemed like 200 pounds of fresh beef exploded through her chest.  Her struggling undershirt became so tight against the span of her now 6-foot back that it started to dig into her flesh.  It soon disappeared completely beneath her swelling, animal physique. 

Greg looked at Kitty's shaking arms.  Her biceps were pumped to a level he'd never dreamt possible.  Each one was a disgustingly veiny freak-show the size of a soccer ball.  Her triceps were even worse; both just ragged nightmares of knotted striations.  The thickness of her arms must've exceeded 70 inches - that was more than 3 times the biggest Mr. Olympia!  As she flexed harder and harder, the split of her pythons began to press against her humongous pecs.  Her body was actually running out of physical space to grow!

Suddenly, there was a loud popping and her undershirt finally gave way.  What was left of it fell to the ground beneath her planet-sized shadow. 

Slowly, Kitty eased her flex.  The room filled with animalistic panting.  Sweat ran down every groove of her naked body and added to the inch-deep puddle on the floor. 

Greg had to pan his head just to take in the entirety of her enormous body.  There was no possible way should could get through a doorway now, she was way too huge.  Every inch of space between her limbs was gone, filled in with unrelenting uber-mass.  Her arms were forced outward at a 55 degree angle by her wing-like lats.  Her face was partially obscured behind the swell of her painfully swollen man-tits.

"I want you so bad, Greg."  Kitty moaned, her lips glistening with saliva.  Her face was deeply blushed with embarrassment, yet she couldn't deny her burning lust.

In a heartbeat, Greg dropped his pants and grabbed his wife.  Jesus - she was even bigger than she looked!  Her hot, dripping body was so stupendously enormous that he could barely get his arms around her.  It felt like he was hugging a mini-van.

Suddenly, Kitty picked him up like a rag doll.  Cradling him in her hideously swollen arms, she walked across the kitchen and squeezed through the entrance to the living room.  Just as quickly as she had picked him up, she dropped him on a couch and tore his underwear off.  His throbbing boner sprang to attention.

"Oh yeah, baby."  Greg moaned his heart racing. "Give me some love."

Kitty knelt down and took Greg's long shaft in her tiny hand.  Gazing at him with hungry eyes, she swallowed his entire eight inches in one long gulp.  Greg gasped as his mountain of a wife began giving him the blow-job of a lifetime.  The room filled with the sound of slurping and gurgling.  The amount of suction she was applying was VIP.  He felt like she was going to rip his skin off.

Looking down, Greg couldn't get over how unspeakably massive Kitty was.  She seemed to fill half the room.  Her soaking wet back was easily as thick as the couch and layered with utterly incomprehensible amounts of demented she-meat.  As he glanced around, all he could see was the painfully conditioned expanses of her endless girth.

Suddenly, Kitty released him from her mouth.  Gooey strands of saliva bubbled from her hot mouth and down his prick.  She tried to wipe herself clean but only managed to smear the spit across her lips.  Picking herself up, she eased her huge, twitching pecs up to his crotch.  With a light tense of her chest, she placed his dick into the cavernous space between her blocky package.

"Oh god...."  Greg moaned, lost in ecstasy as Kitty started to flex her left tit, then her right.  Incredible!  She had the muscle-control of an experienced male bodybuilder. 

The 3 foot deep balls of rigid muscle-beef easily enveloped his cock in their wet grip.  Grunting softly, Kitty flexed her chest with steel crushing power.  Her pecs tightened into throbbing, inhumanly shredded masses.  Veins as thick as toilet paper tubes bulged through her skin and wrapped across her titless chest.  Greg could feel them snaking around his dick like a thousand fingers. 

Harder and harder Kitty flexed as rivers of sweat poured down her gorgeous face.  Her chest inflated with more and more mass, growing to the point where she could no longer see past it.  Her vascularity grew as well.  Soon, every inch of her monstrous torso was literally covered in hideous, writhing veinage.

Suddenly, Greg screamed.  Cum squired from deep within Kitty's cleavage and spattered her face.  Another shot followed, and another.  By the time Greg's guiser had subsided, he had covered his wife's face in his creamy jism. 

Releasing her grip, Kitty quickly grabbed Greg's cock and shoved it in her mouth.  Greg could feel her sucking and licking like a maniac, desperate to swallow every bit of his man spunk.  For long seconds she moaned in depraved lust as she slurped down his jizz. 

Once she was satisfied that she had gotten everything, she sat up.  Gobs of cum were dripping off her face and running into the deep cuts of her twisted chest.  She was a picture of erotic muscularity - a bulging, muscle bound beast of pure sex.  Lifting her gigantic arm, she pulled the clip from her hair.  A mane of wet, red locks fell onto her massive traps.  She was gorgeous.  What a total muscle babe.

"Get on!"  Greg barked.

"...Think you can handle me?"  Kitty replied, her tongue licking the goop off her wet lips. 

Getting up, she climbed atop her husband.  The couch screamed in protest under her incredible weight and sank 2 feet.  It was important that she hold herself up or risk breaking every bone in Greg's body - she did after all weight the better part of a tone. 

Taking Greg's dick in her sticky hands, Kitty could feel it already coming back to life.  As she positioned her mutant snatch over top of his crotch, Greg noticed her juice dripping onto him.  She was practically a waterfall.  Her overheated cunt was belching so much girl-cum that she was soaking the cushions.

With one strong motion, Kitty lowered herself onto Greg's shaft.  His dick plunged deep into her nether regions causing both of them to gasp.

Greg grabbed his wife's shoulders and found that even his large paws could barely grasp even small piece of her.  They were so sickeningly striated that her could feel every individual muscle group writhing just below the surface.

"Oh yes...!"  Kitty moaned, her entire upper body flexing involuntarily.  The floor shook as she pushed herself around, grinding his cock into her guts.

Gazing at the massive sex slut above him, Greg felt his dick harden into diamond.  Sweat was mixing with the cum on her face as it dripped off her chin.  Tightening his grip on her horrifically veiny arms, Greg began to thrust with all his strength. 

"Yes!!  It's so good!!"  She screamed.

Greg suddenly yelped as Kitty tightened her cunt.  He could feel her internal muscles gripping his dick like a steel press.  She was truly, completely developed - even on the inside! 

Kitty lifted her arms above her head and flared her traps.  It was impossible, but it seemed like she was wider than she was tall!  As her massive body flexed bigger and bigger, Greg completely lost sight of her face.  For all intents and purposed, he was being fucked by a literal mountain of muscles.

"Oh god!  Cum inside me!  Fill me up with your juice!!"

Greg couldn't believe what he was hearing.  Kitty was usually so quiet, so passive - not at all like the sex-starved mega-beast spasming above him.  He could feel his balls beginning to boil.  Looking up at her, his heart nearly stopped. 

Kitty's body was totally out of control.  She was getting so ludicrously pumped, so heart-stoppingly thick that he could hardly tell what was what.  Her arms, chest, lats and abs were all one monstrous mass of obscene development.  There was so much grotesquely swollen vascularity covering her body that she looked like she was made out of it. 

With that, he let loose with both barrels.     

Kitty screamed as Greg's burning cum filled her womb to bursting and exploded outward.  Her legs were covered in an instant as gobs of sticky sex milk poured out of her snatch.

For long seconds the uber-bodybuilder whimpered in silence.  Greg was completely unable to talk, let alone move or breath.  His hulking, bodybuilding animal of a wife had fucked the life right out of him. 

Finally, Kitty relaxed her crotch and Greg literally dropped out of her.  He realized at that moment that he had been lifted off the couch and held in the air by his wife's flexing muscle-cunt.

Panting like a beast, Kitty leaned over Greg.  A cute blush had returned to her wet, cum-smeared face. 

"Um... so how about that lunch?" 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #COLLECTION: "Pregnant" with muscle [includes 'Roid-guts]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View