Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572797 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:47:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Do you consider Sessions with FBBs cheating?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do you consider Sessions with FBBs cheating?  (Read 18582 times)

Offline I like strong women

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Do you consider Sessions with FBBs cheating?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2017, 01:04:29 pm »
you can  tell a lie to another or to yourself-- in either case it is a lie. In  act anyone to does one is likely to do the other. If you lie to your significant other- are you cheating? Get real- we all know the answer.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline joe6345

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2017, 05:15:53 pm »

If you are in a exclusive relationship it is cheating unless your spouse knows about it and is fine with it.

bf5waea97

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2017, 12:38:31 am »
Hmm, yeah. It all depends on what your partner says. Obviously, I think it would be cheating unless it was webcam sessions.

Offline Shinra

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2017, 06:13:25 pm »
it is cheating if you're significant other doesn't know about and/or doesn't approve of it. My girlfriend has known about my love for muscular women since before we even started dating. In fact she was the first person I ever told about it. going into to the relationship she knew about it and has done her best to please me by going to gym more and flexing for me while we are being intimate. she has made some progress but there have been many setbacks and while she is more muscular now than when I met her it is not significantly so. About a year ago I finally worked up the courage to ask her if I could do sessions with Female Bodybuilders, basically saying that I loved her very much and I had no intentions of breaking up with her but this is an itch that needs scratching. She wasn't thrilled of course but after some thinking on it she agreed to it. now unfortunately i'm not a rich man, i'm in college living with my parents, so I haven't actually had the opportunity to book any sessions, but she knows I want to do it and i have her approval if the opportunity arises. My point is that if she said no that would've been end of discussion. If I decided to go behind her back and do one anyway that would have absolutely been cheating. when getting into a relationship with someone you essentially sign a contract that stipulates what being in a relationship with that person entails. what that agreement is differs from person to person. some couples agree that they can have sex with other people as long as they're honest with each other about who they are sleeping with and don't start actually dating the other people behind each others backs. most couples are 100% monogamous 24/7. it's all about what the conditions of your relationship with your significant other are. if your significant other doesn't know and/or doesn't approve of sessions with female bodybuilders, then you are cheating.

Offline Christal Cornick

• Activity:
    0%
  • My muscles need worshiping from head to toe
    • www.christalcornick.weebly.com
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2017, 11:49:39 am »
Great post and a great read - I offer FULLY confidential sessions, what goes on in my sessions stays within my sessions :)

I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

Drbench012

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2017, 07:06:51 am »
I love how in depth these answers are. Karma all around. Lets put a spin on it.

Hypothetically:

You're seriously dating/ married to an athlete for years. One day she decides that she would like to go on tour and do sessions. The two of you don't necessarily need the money. She's asking if you're ok with it. Would you be opposed?

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2017, 09:01:41 pm »
I love how in depth these answers are. Karma all around. Lets put a spin on it.

Hypothetically:

You're seriously dating/ married to an athlete for years. One day she decides that she would like to go on tour and do sessions. The two of you don't necessarily need the money. She's asking if you're ok with it. Would you be opposed?

Yes. That's one of the reasons I've passed on sessions with married athletes.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2017, 03:02:42 am »
Someone may have said this already but look at it from the other side. If your wife/girlfriend wanted to spend an hour in a hotel room with a 220lb male bodybuilder, would that be OK? I'm guessing the average guy does not always live up to an average woman's fantasy. She might want to go somewhere else to get something her man can't or won't give her.

But I will also say again that when a woman gives a guy money to go into a hotel room with her, I don't think there is any pretense to what is going to happen.

Or do women pay to have a big muscle guy lift and carry them around for an hour while she rubs her hands all over him??   ???
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Online redrob

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2017, 07:14:51 am »
A women into muscle wouldn't have to pay for it like a guy into muscle does!

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2017, 06:02:30 pm »

HA! You wouldn't think so, no, but hey you never know.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2017, 10:11:49 pm »

HA! You wouldn't think so, no, but hey you never know.

IMO
She might if she does not feel like putting on an act. She can go to a bar or gym and find what she wants. But going to a gigolo gives her exactly what she wants. A MBB tell her she is queen of the world. Or she might want him to look like a guy off the cover of a romance novel.  A guy who will look *and* play the part she wants. The fastest and maybe easiest way to get that "itch scratched" is with money
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2017, 11:30:26 am »
What matters is wether your SO considers it cheating.

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2017, 09:30:57 am »
I think that there is a deeper question. I'm my marriage, we've agreed never to be behind a closed door with a member of the opposite sex. Pretty clear cut. That being said, I think those of us in America live with a very traditional and not always healthy view of marriage and it's rules. If you have a session, then go home and give your wife the best sex she's had in a year as your think of your muscular dalliance, was this good or bad for your marriage?  Will you be crushed by guilt and confess to your wife in a blubbering mess?  Will you instead keep this in an appropriate place where it enhances your marriage because your wife is not forced to know?  Do you think that she looks at the pool boy and has less than pure thoughts?  Does it really bother you if she does?  We are mammals. Marriage is not natural. That being said, I love being married and I don't go behind closed doors with another woman. I also don't judge those who choose to. Just be ready and keep it in its place.

Offline BigGirlzRSexy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2017, 05:57:13 am »
I agree with 87fg.  I haven't done any sessions yet but have seriously considered it over the yrs & after a great deal of thought, have come to the conclusion that it really depends on what your fetish is.  But for the most part, I also don't consider it cheating unless you are doing something overtly sexual.  And let's face it.  Most guys don't have g/f's or wives who are built like the women we come here to admire. Our better half's also aren't capable of doing what those women do either.  Try asking your g/f  if she wants to lift and carry your 200 pound body around & see what reaction you get.  More than likely she'll say no & maybe even think that you're a few fries short of a happy meal.  So for some men, this is the only way to bee truly fulfilled or "scratch that itch" as one other commenter said.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2017, 01:15:35 am »
If you engage in an activity that you need to keep a secret because it may result in a breakup then it must be considered cheating. We are all entitled to have our fetishes and fantasies. Women don't have the right to get the answer to that dreaded question "What are you thinking about?" We can fantasize while having sex with our SO or playing with ourselves. Nothing wrong so far but when we act out our fantasies we are getting some sort of sexual satisfaction from another woman. Getting a lap dance in a strip club is not an overt sex act but it is sexual. Calling a sex hotline is a sexual act and paying a woman to spend an hour in a hotel room to do anything other than play scrabble will be viewed for what it is - a sexual liason.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Do you consider Sessions with FBBs cheating?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View