Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575074 Posts in 73003 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:20:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected  (Read 72945 times)

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
+Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected
« on: June 29, 2015, 07:01:00 pm »
^-^

Stories in this collection:

#1st STORY: Carnage in the Squared Circle

Do You Want Bis with That?

The Wrong Bank

Money In The Bank

Re-Grading

Strength Demonstration

I Saw Mommy Killing Santa Claus

Becky Robinson - Rich and Powerful

Amanda Armstrong - YouTube Sensation

Hey All,
I thought I'd finally pay my way around here and submit a few stories. I have a lot of ideas for female strength/muscle stories in my head but this is my first time submitting one to a website. The size of the women, level of violence, may not be to everyone's tastes but here goes anyway.

Carnage in the Squared Circle
By Hans Schmoeman

"I am the strongest man on the planet! No one can defeat me!" Elite Professional Wrestling (EPW) world champion Tony Tornado, foolishly declares. "I challenge anyone stupid enough to think they can beat me to come into the ring and try. I'll even put the world title on the line." A hushed silence envelops the crowd. "Come on you weaklings! Is any one man enough to face me?"

Suddenly, a deceptively soft and feminine Southern accent can be heard. "Well, hunny, I ain't no man, but I sure can't pass up a challenge like that. Although I must say now, I use the term challenge extremely lightly."

The champion is angered as the crowd erupts with laughter.  "You mean to tell me a woman thinks she can defeat me?"

The laughter dissipates as she descends towards the ring and her sheer bulk becomes known. Now all are in stunned silence.

"Defeat you? Oh, sweetie pie, I ain't gonna just defeat you. I'll break you in half without even trying. Pity too, because you sure are cute. To tell the truth I'd much rather be fucking you than killing you, but you're the one who wanted the match."

'Bombshell' is a beautiful 7' 10" 18 year-old with the face of an angel and a mane of impeccable, golden blonde hair, yet a body that would dwarf even the most enormous of male bodybuilders.  Her 60" chest is pure rock solid muscle, given that she has virtually no body fat.  Her biceps are 38", her calves are 30", her quads 50" and all are vascular in the extreme. She wears a tight pink belly top to show off her 12-pack abs and a tiny pair of 'Daisy Dukes', yet one mammoth flex of her god-like muscles and the flimsy clothing is torn to shreds, leaving her virtually nude.

After staring up at someone for the first time in his adult life, Tornado soon realizes he is no match for this beautiful beast.  He is quite the specimen himself.  He is the EPW's strongest, most popular and sexiest champion wrestler. A white male, shaved head, 6' 8" with 28" biceps, an impeccable 8-pack, a 12 inch cock, barely held by his tight blue trunks, he has 26" calves and 36" quads.

Yet before he can change his mind the bell rings and this comical mismatch is underway. His 18 year-old, beautiful, blonde opponent, Brianna Moore, or 'Bombshell' as she has dubbed herself, easily defeats him with one bear hug, breaking his entire ribcage and puncturing his vital organs, killing him in about 3 seconds.

She stands atop his broken corpse laughing maniacally and giving a most muscular pose, waiting for the referee, an overweight, bearded white male in his mid-40s to count to 3 and confirm her emphatic and immediate victory, yet he is in such shock it could take a while. The 40,000 capacity crowd looks on, the men terrified and aroused in almost equal measure, while the female fans are hysterical at the death of their ultimate sex symbol.

Normally the death of a wrestling promotion's star attraction would cause dismay and disarray, but the EPW now have an obvious replacement--providing the federation can keep the male talent alive long enough and that any male challenger is stupid enough to volunteer to find out...?

It's a shame that the match lasted only a couple seconds, she was just too strong for him, if I was in charge of it, I would've had her toy with him a little, have him attack her and show how futile his attacks would be, breaking his fists against her hard abs, face, boobs, and then she would throw him around the ring like he was a stuffed animal. And I wouldn't kill him either, I'd have her pin him with a pinky and then rape him in the ring. But still, I do love the fact that she was so enormously muscled and strong.

Don't worry, there is plenty more where that came from. Much of it along those lines, I love the whole people foolishly challenging her and breaking their fists against her, I do think of that a lot when I'm visualising stories. I don't write about rape as it makes me uncomfortable, except maybe stories where muscular women kill rapists with their bare hands. But you will be seeing a lot of hardcore consensual sex and pretty extreme violence. That's just how I roll. :)

Sounds good, I look forward to more stuff from you!

Loved this story.  K+  Short, clear, brutal... The "ACT" :-) itself was a bit short, as Jeremy already wrote, but it was cool for me anyhow.  I´m looking fwd to reading something in the similar manner.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
+Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 10:58:11 pm »
Do You Want Bis with That?
By
Hans Schmoeman

Part 1.

It was just a typical day in Kramerville. A mild fall day. It was neither cold nor warm, not wet, yet there was a menacing greyness to the sky. All around the sleepy New England town, people went about their usual routine. David O' Connor was no exception. 6 pm, right on queue, he goes into danny Mcs Fast Food outlet to order the same thing he orders every day, a big Dan meal. Quarter pounder, large fries, large chocolate shake. Yet one thing was different. He never saw the server before. He would have known if he had. She was big. REAL big. Not big in the borderline obese way he was. No. That wasn't it. This girl was abnormally tall, perhaps a 7 footer, and boy was she jacked!

"Good evening sir and welcome to Danny Mcs, how may I help you today?"
"Erm, I'll erm, have the erm, b-b-big Dan Meal please"
He stutters the words out, anxious to avoid eye contact, he doesn't want her to see him staring. But it's hard not to stare at those arms. They peer out manacingly from the short sleeved maroon coloured shirt. They truly are gargantuan, perhaps the most vascular he has ever seen and as someone who attended muscle expos regularly, that was saying a lot.
"What drink would you like with that sir?"
"C-ch-chocolate shake please."
"That wil be 5.99 please sir"
She smiles at him disarmingly, her model like facial beauty almost as jawdropping as her gigantic muscles.
He fumbles 10 dollars out of his pocket, onto the counter, while returning his stare to his shoes, trying to avoid looking at her. He has lusted after female muscle for as long as he could remember, but never before had heseen anything like her.
"And 4 dollars and one whole penny to you" she smiles again.
"You just go right on and take a seat there sir and I'll bring that down to you in just a moment."
David nodded nervously as he went to grab a seat, glad that the counter was high enough that she couldn't see his boner.

David O' Connor was one of those aspiring writers, who aspired more than he wrote. He did a little bit of freelance journalism work, it just about paid the bills, but only just. Every day, he'd bring his notebook with him in his backpack and jot things down as he stuffed his face. He'd leave at 7. Writing until an hour had passed, then he would leave. He always was a creature of habit. To say he was a loner would be an understatement. A life time of being the victim of bullying over his weight, had forced him into his shell. He kept the head down, hoping to blend in seamlessly with the backdrop of mediocrity that was his life. His phone rings
"Oh great"
He rolls his eyes up to heaven as he picks up the phone to answer a call from the only woman that ever phones him- The one he wishes wouldn't.
"Hey mom", he tries to sound enthusiastic but it isn't very convincing.
"Yes mom, I'm fine"
The towering presence of this magnificent amazon, is soon at his table.  He looks up with a growing grin on his face, as the heart pounds in his chest. Realising his loss of composure, he attempts to break his stare. As she places the tray down on his table, it is hard not to notice the flex of her biceps. What's more, he notices her forearms, which are just as magnificent as her bis.
Almost unknown to himself, he smiles up at her, full eye contact for the first time. It is the stare of a man in love.
"Thanks", he says through his smile, as he takes his phone from his ear.
"Enjoy your meal hun!"
There is a warmth to her smile that isn't typical of the staff at Danny Mcs, whose courtesy is normally never beyond the superficial. If he didn't know any better, he would think she was purposefully being extra nice to him, like she had an eye on him. But nah, that couldn't be it, he chided himself internally.
"I'm sure I will" he responded through his smitten smile as the young woman whose name badge said Clara, turned to walk away.

"Yes mom, I got the clothes, thanks."
Her glutes mesmerised him as she walked away, they pured into her pants, which fit tightly against the mound of muscle beneath.
"Mom I'm fine honestly"
David had never been so smitten, it was hard to keep his mind on the banal soulless conversation he had every day at this time with his mother.
"No mom, I'm not eating too much fast food."

The conversation fizzled out as per usual and he ate in silence. Deep in thought as he slurped and munched his way through a typically unhealthy meal for him. It was hard for him not to stare from a distance. He wrote, or at least he attempted to write, but he couldn't take his eyes off Clara. At one point he saw her stretch her arms as if to yawn, and the sight of her flexed arms bulging, made his jaw drop. It was 7.15 PM when he eventually gave up and left. As he was going, he overheard her belly laughing at a joke that a co-worker had told her. Whatever the source of the amusement it sure had an impact on her. Clara was near doubled over with laughter, her long brown ponytail, swishing and swinging energetically. Her muscles were the initial pull, but everything about the way this amazonian fast food waitress looked, just made him melt. For David, it was love at first sight. But muscle goddesses like her don't tgo for fat guys like him! Right? ...

To be Continued...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Do You Want Bis with That?
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 12:16:07 am »
Very nice start, reminds me sort of me, exactly where is this restaurant? Because if these incredibly huge, pretty muscle girls go for fat guys like this guy, then I'd like to get me one. :) k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 01:29:39 am »
This part is a bit of a slower build up than I had planned. It just kind of went that way. Bear with me and I promise the good stuff is coming soon. :)

Part 2

As the days went by it was the same routine. The same order, the same server, the same nervous attempts to minimise eye contact, the same pounding heart, the same discreet boner, the same unwanted phone calls from his mother. Wednesday was the same, Thursday, Friday. Not Saturday though, Saturday was different. 6 o Clock came and went, no David. Clara went about her work, serving customers as professionally as she always, did her warmth and charm making a liar of those herculean arms of hers. The other customers pottered about nervously, freaked out by her musculature, except for the smaller kids who poked and prodded her mountainous arms curiously, much to their parents' embarrassment. She just smiled sweetly. She found the kids' reactions cute for the most part. It was adult reactions to her body that made her cry every night.

If she was honest, she noticed David's absence. In her first week on the job, his presence was something she had come to take for granted. It didn't seem right that he wasn't there. But she just got on with her work, not thinking too much about it other than being aware of her curiosity. Maybe he got sick of doing it every day? Even though he didn't look like the type that got sick of fast food.

No, David had other plans tonight. Well they weren't his plans. His housemates, with whom he rarely spoke, had persuaded him to go out on the town with them. 4 guys, some beers, talk about women, sports, the usual. Only, for David, this was torture. It's not that his housemates were assholes or anything. He just wasn't really interested . He hated sports, with the exception of strength sports, bodybuilding and wrestling. As for women, well he was a 36 year old virgin, what was he meant to tell them about. How he had every issue ever published of Women's Physique World? How he jerked off to female bodybuilders nightly? No, he didn't want to go there, he coudn't. He made his excuses and left about 1 AM. His housemates chided him, but they didn't really care, they stayed out for the night regardless. Two of them had girlfriends to fuck, the other was a notorious womaniser, who scored every single time he went out. David wouldn't say this to them of course, but he wondered  why they'd want to spend time with a loser like him. He wasn't really a loser of course, but it was easier for him to tell himsef that than it was to take the risks.

"Fuck me I'm starving. That beer really gives a guy an appetite"
He looked at his watch as he passed Danny Mcs, which was on his way home anyway.
"1.30. Great, doesn't close until 2."
"I wonder is Clara on tonight?"
He smiled as he thought of her.
But as he ordered, this time with extras, it was other faces that greeted him. Less warmly it has to be said. They were familiar faces, just not the ones he wanted to see.

As David drunkenly powered through his food, he couldn't help but think about Clara. In the distance a utility room door opened. It was Clara, bringing out the mop. He smiled to himself. After a few minutes of mopping nearby, she landed near his seat.

"Well hey there stranger! You're in late tonight!"
"Technically it's morning."
David's heart sank. Of all the things he could have said to her, that's what he picked? Really? It seemed to work though, as she chuckled away.
"Well I guess it is. We have a professor on our hands here it seems."
David was unsure whether or not that was an  insult, but the sincerity of her smile quashed that notion.
"So how come you are so late tonight, this morning, whatever." She smiled again.
"Drinks with the housemates. They made me go"
"Well you must have had some fun together, or you wouldn't have gone? Right?"
"Yeah, it was okay I guess."
Clara belly laughed again as she moved further up the floor but still close enough for easy conversation. David watched with aroused intent as her breathtaking biceps flexed against her sleeves as she mopped.
"Well you're a regular party animal huh?"
David shrugged.
"The guys are okay, I just don't have much in common with them."
"Boy I know that feeling" she said through her smile as she moved away and David fought valiantly to not make it so obvious as he stared at her ass.
"Two of the guys have girlfriends, the other is a total womaniser. They keep themseves busy."
"How about you hun? You do much womanising?"
He started to blush.
"Looking like this? Not bloody likely."
"Aw don't be like that sweetie. Every sock meets a shoe you know!"
"Socks like me only seem to come across sandals."
"Some people wear socks with sandals you know."

David laughed, out loud. The first time he had done that for a long time. Was it the drink, or nerves? He couldn't rightly tell.
"Well glad to hear you laughing hun. Seriously though, have you only got one outfit?"
David O' Connor wanted the ground to swallow him whole as he blushed and looked self consciously at the black blazer and white teeshirt combo that he had indeed worn every day that week.
"Aw that was mean of me.  still friends?"
She extended her hand for him to shake. David did so nervously, but noted no resistance to his grip.
"Why such a weak handshake?"
Oh great. Why did he have to go and say that.
"Last guy whose hand I shook, needed 6 months for the bones to heal."
David's jaw dropped.
"You crushed a guy's hand?"
"Oh yeah, not deliberately or anything. It was a job interview actually"
That inappropriate laugh again. This really wasn't going well for David.
"Well I'm glad you find it so amusing,."
"Sorry."
David smiled, shooting her a puppy dog look.
"Aww that's okay hunny, "
Clara shot David a wink, he blushed again.
"You'd have been laughing all the way to the hospital, had I closed my grip".
David looked away awkwardly.
"That wasn't a threat by the way hunny."
David Smiled.
"Just a statement of fact"
There goes the inapproriate laugh again.
"Hunny if I'm this funny, maybe I should pack this mop up and go become a stand  up."
"Sorry. I'm pretty drunk."
There was a moment between them, a look, a shared smile, it was hard to  describe, but it was intense.
"What's your name cutie?"
"Say what? D-d-did you just call me cutie?"
Clara laughed.
"Well yeah, if you're not going to tell me you're name, what else can I do?"
"It's David" He stretched out his hand
She howls with laughter,
"you're sure not very observant, I told you what happened the last time I shook hands!"
"Oh yeah, sorry."
They laughed together this time.
"I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I've noticed you checking me out."
"W-w-what?"
This was it the moment when she was going to whisper into his ear that if he looked at her like that again, he could find a new place to eat, unless he wanted all his Big Dannys liquidised in future!
"Don't look so shocked, hunny, just because you're shy doesn't mean you're subtle."
"I'm so sorry."
She laughed again.
"How many more times are you going to apologise hunny?"
"I don't know, how many times are you going to call me hunny?"
A belly laugh again.
"Touché Hunny, I mean David!"

As the unlikely couple stared intently at each other, the moment was broken by a voice that was altogether less friendly.

"Hey clara, what the hell is taking so long. Come on, this floor should have been mopped by now, and you know customers should have been out 10 minutes ago. Let's get this show on the road!" 

"Yes, I'm sorry sir, you'll have to go, we're closed."
Clara feigned interest in her boss's commands, but as he turned away from her, she took the opportunity to whisper in David's ear.
"What a fucking asshole! I'd love to shake his hand, if you know what I mean?"
More laughter. David turned to leave, but before he could, Clara had one last thing to say.

"I'd love to flex these bad boys (nodding at her impossible arms) properly for you, but I've got to finish the shift."
She hands him a piece of paper and a pen.
"What's this for?"
"I'm guessing you live near here?"
"Yeah three blocks away. Why?"
"Write down your phone number and address for me please."
To say David was in shock was an understatement, but who was he to argue with an amazon who wanted his number? He scribbled his details down.
"Cool. Well I'll be finished in an hour or so, I'll pick you up and we can go back to mine."
"Wow!"
This was the only response David could muster. It seemed appropriate at the time.
"I'll show you what these monsters can do when fully pumped!"
David just smiled and left. If this was a dream, god help the person who woke him up.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 03:28:19 am »
Awesome! David is a lucky, lucky guy. Why can't I meet an impossibly muscled Amazon? k+!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
Re: First Story
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 05:39:36 am »
^-^ Reserved for Mod use

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 06:58:27 am »
'Hey I'm outside hunny. A red convertible
'Cool'
A rush of excitement flew through his body as he readied himself.
'The car's almost as noticeable as me' She chuckled.
David ran out the door with boyish glee, a car horn beep indicated that he had the right car,
'Hey, hop in'. She beamed her beautiful smile at him as he sat down nervously.
'You get on Okay at work after?'
'Oh yeah, I guess. I got a bit of a lecture about efficiency'.
David nodded, not knowing what response was required.
'He's such a fucking asshole.'
'Sounds like it.'
She smiled lovingly at David.
Well I guess men can't all be as sweet as you.
David blushed and sweated profusely.
'Oh hunny, am I embarrassing you?'
No, I mean yes, I mean erm.'
'Ha ha relax hun. I'm just having some fun with you.

All David could think about was how much he wanted to have some real fun with her, but flirting was n ot his strong point.
'But seriously, he is such a dickhead.'
'Can you not do something about him?'
She shook her head.
'Not there long enough hun'
They drove again for a while in silence, David taking the opportunity to truly take in her beauty. His hard cock throbbed in his pants as he visualised the things he hoped would happen between them.
'Is it wrong that I'm visualising crushing my boss to death with a bearhug?'
'I don't know. Is it wrong that that sort of turns me on?'
Raucous laughter follows, tears of laughter beginning to fall down the amazon's face. David panics, not being able to believe what he just admitted. The drink has loosened him up more than he would like.
'Oh you crack me up hunny.'
She stares at him for a moment.
'Dude, do you have a boner?'
David just wanted the ground to swallow him up at this point. Had he blown his chance? Clara continued to laugh enthusiastically.
'You do! Little old David's getting excited'.
The moment got a bit too much for David, he bagan to cry, thinking he had humilliated himself.
'Whoa whoa who, sweetie, don't cry'
He sits in silence for a while.
'I was just goading you hun'
'It's okay' He replied, still embarrased deeply.
'I love to see a guy getting hard for me'
They pull into a secluded area, only one house that David can see and it is a mansion, surrounded by a rather intimidating security fence. This can't be it, surely?. He sees Clara take a clicker from the glove compartment. As she pushes the button, the black gate slides open.
'This is your house?'
'Yep, my humble abode'
David's jaw dropped. At one level, this was a perfect fit, a bueatiful, yet huge and intimidating house for a beautiful but huge and intimidating woman. How she could afford a place like this was the first question in his mind. Followed by the question of why would someone that could afford this place, have to work in a burger joint. These questions would be answered later.
They drove in and parked as the gates closed behind them. As they go to get out, more embarrassment, as a condom falls from David's pocket. He had borrowed one from his housemate Mark, the womaniser, who always had a ready supply.
'Whoa someone's being presumtuous?'
'Shit!'
More laughter.
'Don't sweat it little man'
He pics up the condom and places it back in his pocket as he gets out of the car.
'I haven't been fucked in 6 weeks, I'm horny as hell, after I've pmped my gus for you a little, that's only going to increase'.
David was getting really excited now, was she giving him the green light.
'I'm going to need to fuck someone and I Don't see anyone else here'
She winked at him seuctively.
'Just so long as you don't try any funny business and you know who the boss is, you'll be fine'
'Oh I know who the boss is' David smiled enthusiastically.
'Good. Now follow me little man, the gun show is about to begin.'

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 09:54:32 am »
Hmmm, if she's rich enough to own this kind of house, why is she working at a fast food restaurant for minimum wage? :P Then again, what does it matter if it leads to Clara showing how strong she is and doing a little flexing before giving David the ride of his life, then logic can take a back seat to good old fashioned muscle fucking. Hehe. Looking forward to more. k+!

PS, there were a couple of spelling errors, but I won't hold that against you. Enjoyed it other wise.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 06:44:37 am »
I did mention that he asked himself the same question so don't worry, it will be answered.  As for.the spelling errors, I am a grammar fascist, so spelling errors are rare for me but was typing in a rush before work.

They enter a large, dimly lit living room. It is spacious and elegant, but there is  a real minimalist vibe, with no noticeable clutter .No ornamentation of any note exists in the room.

'You just make yourself at home sweetness'

'Will do'

She smiles warmly at him, there is an intensity to her gaze that he is not used to. Women usually ignore him. In fact, they ALWAYS  ignore him. So the glow of her face as she stares at him is a pleasant surprise.

She takes off her jacket and  is now in her uniform again, except for the cap which she leaves in the glove compartment of her car.

'I wish I could just flex and rip out of this with my musclepower for you'

'Wow, you can do that?'

She laughs really heavily, under the assumption that he can't be serious.
 'Of course I can hun. But the company charge us for any replacement uniforms.'
 She moves up to David and without the slightest effort, raises the 280 lbs man by his armpits until he is at eye level. She smiles at him then kisses his cheek.
'I'll just change into something more comfortable and I'll be right down'.

She emerged down the stairs several moments later, in a long black dressing gown and carrying a holdall.
'I couldn't think of one outfit babycakes, so I brought you a selection'
David's heart was beating like a jack hammer at this point as he wondered at what delights lay beneath.
 'What are you waiting for? Strip to your underwear hun'
'Pardon'
She walks over to him and playfully rubs her hand on his crotch.
'I want to see what effect these big sexy muscles of mine are having'
He begins to fumble with his pants, slowly dropping them to the ground. For a reasonably short guy he is surprisingly well hung and is impressive 8 inch cock is already rock hard.
'Whoa! Nice fucking cock you've got there baby!'. The super sexy, super horny amazon coos.'
David's heart is pounding like never before. Almost as much as his cock is. He throws his blazer to the ground and fumbles at his shirt buttons.. He is  reluctant to expose his large gut, but orders are orders after all.
'You're horrified aren't you', David enquires, his voice shaking with embarrassment'
She crouches down and hugs him gently, barely gripping him, for fear she'd accidentally destroy his rib cage. She kisses him lightly on the cheek, before slipping her left hand down to his boxers. She takes him by surprise as she crouches down to suck his cock. Her sexy, seductive lips with a hoover like action as she drains the ocean of cum flowing through his cock.
'Uuuuuuuuuuuugh', he moans in delight as she sucks him off.
She swallows the cum whole and licks her lips as she stands up and smiles at him.
'Did you enjoy that as much as I did?'
'Y-y-yeah. That was good', the 36 year old virgin stutters, still in shock that the sexiest woman he had ever seen has just given him a blowjob.
'Awww, your lovely, meaty cock has gone all limp again.' She pouts.
'Well we'll soon fix that' she declares as she drops her dressing gown to the floor, revealing a blue 'Superman' teeshirt. It is so tight, it is virtually absorbed into her glorious musculature. David's jaw drops as his cock slowly begins to rise again. Clara smiles as she sees how quickly her incredible muscles are starting to make an impact on this horny schmoe. She begins  to whistle the Superman theme as she performs a pecdance, her monstrous 52" chest dancing in unison with the tune He is fully hard again now, his mouth still wide open. She now spreads her lats, another impressive sight, before hitting a double biceps pose, side triceps poses on both sides before the creme de la creme, a most muscular so intense, it rips her shirt to shreds. Woosh! A tidal wave of cum explodes, soaking David's black boxers.
'I hope you've still got plenty more where that came from baby?'
She laughs and winks at him.
'One moment sweetcheeks', she says as she turns  and leaves the room for a split second, returning with a box of tissues
'You'll need these'
The couple, who couldn't be more different in body if they tried, seem deeply connected as they look at each other's eyes, gazing intently.
'Now that you've seen how sexy my muscles are', she  declares,
'How about I show you what these huge motherfuckers can do?'...

To be continued.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 09:13:30 am »
Again, awesome stuff here, man, I just love the fact that a fat man is getting a little love, a woman seems to go for him and his body like they're the pinnacle of what a man should be, that's gotta feel weird after all the rejection and most likely humiliating derision that I'm guessing he has had to go through for most of his adult life. A feeling that I know all too well, so I can definitely identify with him in that sense. I am really, really looking forward to seeing what Clara's muscles are capable of, I'm sure she's even stronger than she looks, and that's saying something! k+!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 09:58:34 am »
Thanks man. I must admit you've given me a dilemma with plot. I was going to have her transform him into a huge muscle man on the understanding that he would stay humble..Not sure now. plenty more muscle worship before that anyway. :-)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 06:00:27 pm »
A training partner is a good idea. Let him get some muscle as she grows more and more. And shure the will have some fun.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 06:03:40 pm »

Standing there now in all her naked, magnificent, musclebound glory., she truly was a sight to behold. As David wiped the cum from his cock and thighs, he was bracing himself for more inevitable explosions of his man juices. She truly was the sexiest, most remarkable woman he had ever seen in his entire life. His heart was beating, as she continued to flex and tease, now so too was his cock again. He couldn't get enough of her.

She winked at him as she grabbed a disproportionately large kettle bell. It read 500 lbs yet she lifted the handle with her baby finger like it was nothing. Tossing it high up into the air she waited for it with her handsready to grab it as it sommersaulted downwards with speed. She left a roar out of her as she placed her hands on the falling kettlebell and with a vicious meeting of her palms, easily reduced it to rubble. As she did so she laughed. It was easy to know why she tried not to shake hands with people she liked. If she could do that- with such incredible ease to a rock solid kettlebell, the thought of what she could do to a human hand was terrifying. Yet standing there with his jaw agape and his rock hard cock throbbing, David was too excited to be afraid.

'Impressed?' The amazon goddess enquired.
'Of course, that was fucking awesome. '
His cock stood to attention like a loyal soldier and both knew it was only a matter of time before his already cum soaked pants would have to endure another explosion.'
'I'm just getting started baby.'
They both smiled as Clara went into her holdall and pulled out a red wrestling singlet. It  was a XXXXXL and yet was tight on her muscle-packed body, She was going to test her strength some more but first she wanted to do some more flexing and enjoy the total adoration of her willing boy-bitch. As she yet again bounced her gargantuan pecs, Clara beckoned David over with a naughty look in her eyes.
'Lick my pecs'
It was neither a command nor a request, she knew he was so aroused that he would willingly kiss or lick wahtever she wanted, yet she didn't feel it right to order him. She loved him too much for that, and for her it was love. Even at this stage, she knew this was the man she would marry, the future father of her children, the man who would somehow restore her faith in men.

As her pecs continued to bounce, he licked them enthusiastically, as if they were ice-cream cones. His head only came to just above her pecs, so he was at the right height to lick while standing up. After about 5 minutes of this, she put her palm against his face, gesturing to stop. She turned around and started flexing her gorgeous glutes.
'Kiss my Ass'
She didn't need to ask twice, as he stroked her powerful hamstrings, he kissed her ass with gusto. Never before had Clara experience such genuine adoration. Never before had David  had a woman so eager to be with him. It was a match made in heaven and things were just warming up.
To be continued...

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2015, 05:39:07 am »
Next, Clara  grabbed the 1000 lbs Kb and smiled mischievously
'You know what I'm thinking now?'
'No, what?'
'I'm imagining this was my boss's head'
As she said this, she placed both hands together and without the slightest strain, sent the once mighty ball of steel crashing into a pile of rubble.
'Imagine how easily I could crush the little prick to death?'
'He wouldn't stand a fucking chance' David beamed, his impressive erection still intact.
Clara laughed at her new schmoe’s enthusiasm for watching her brutalise another man, but she had to agree, he did stand no chance. In fact no one stood a chance, she was virtually invincible, her strength was limitless, or at least, in the unlikely event that there were any limits to it, she hadn’t found them yet.
‘I could break the little asshole into pieces’
David could feel his heart and cock trembling. She had an effect on him like no other.
‘I love you Clara’
Oh shit, he hadn’t just said that out loud had he? He had blown it now. She’d probably kick him out  now and want nothing more to do with him. Or so he thought. Thankfully for him though, Clara burst into laughter.
‘I bet you say that to all the gigantic musclewomen with superhuman strength; she said, winking.’
She crouched down to give him a hug. Yet again, she barely made contact for fear she would destroy him accidentally. She pulled him up again, holding him in position with little effort and the couple kissed passionately. Placing him down on the ground, the couple looked at each other with amorous intent.
‘You really are amazing Clara.’
‘Oh hunny, you are so getting the brains fucked off you tonight!’
David couldn’t believe what he was hearing, but he was delighted that he was.
‘I look forward to it babe, but please, show me your strength some more.’
She smiled and cooed as she did a single bicep pose for him.
‘With pleasure baby!’
She nodded at the 2000lb
‘I think we’ll skip this little one and move straight to the big time.’
She grabbed the 5000lb and 10000lb kettlebells. David couldn’t believe his eyes as she expanded her mighty chest, straining her tight wrestling top to the verge of tearing as she held the 5000 lb Kettlebell in place. The 10000 lbs she placed just below her pussy,, between her gargantuan quads. Leaving out a mighty roar she flexed and utterly destroyed both kettlebells. In doing so, the force was too much for both the singlet and her tiny pink thong, both of which now lay in shreds on the ground. It was also too much for David as he soiled his already sodden boxers with an injection of fresh cum. With nowhere else to go, the oceans of cum began to slide down his fat legs.
‘You stain my carpet with your fucking cum and what I did to these Kettlebells is nothing to what I’ll do to you!’ She joked.
‘Erm sorry’
‘It’s okay baby, let me help you’
She goes over to him, kneels down and licks the excess cum off his legs and quads with great gusto, making David moan with pleasure and to yet again make his cock hard.
‘Let’s get you out of these wet boxers shall we?’
The question is entirely rhetorical as she straight away rips the boxers off him, taking the opportunity to lick the remaining cum off his cock and balls. She didn’t give him a full on blowjob as she wanted him to stay hard for a little while.
‘I’ve got some fresh underwear for you above. After I kicked my ex out, I kept some as a memento’
David wasn’t sure how he felt about that, but as she had destroyed the only pair he brought with him, didn’t feel he had much choice.
‘I’ll bring down two or three pairs. Trust me, by the time I’m finished with you, you’ll need them.’
‘Thanks’
She smiles again at his now naked erection.
‘So you want to fuck right now or will I do some more feats of strength first’
‘Do some more. Please’, he panted enthusiastically.
She smiled and told him that it was the right answer. He stared at her glorious, perfectly formed, magnificently muscular, tanned ass as she walked away to go up the stairs. As he stood there boner intact, admiring the view, somehow he knew this would be a night he would never forget.
To be continued...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2015, 06:13:19 am »
Man, how powerful is Clara? 10,000 pound kettle bell and she destroyed it like it was made of styrofoam? Damn, I hope for his sake, David doesn't do anything to even mildly displease her, she does seem sweet, but it also appears she does have somewhat of a dark side, and if a woman can do those kinds of feats, that's not the kind of strength I would want to bear on me. But hopefully that doesn't happen and she continues to please him with her awesome strength and muscle. k+! 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View